The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A review of 'KILL JILL', the latest DVD investigation by Richard D Hall, on the murder of Jill Dando

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A review of 'KILL JILL', the latest DVD investigation by Richard D Hall, on the murder of Jill Dando

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.05.18 23:24

Richard D Hall's latest crime investigation is out on DVD, available for sale at this link:

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=287

I have seen it, all 2.5 hours, and offer my review below.

This is Richard's official intro to this film:

"Following on from the success of his Madeleine McCann investigative films, Richard D. Hall turns his attention to the 1999 assassination of Jill Dando. There are many theories about why she was murdered. This film looks at all of them and brings comprehensive evidence to light, which was not considered by the official investigation. Richard D. Hall firmly believes the hunt for the killer was deliberately steered, by British Intelligence, away from the true perpetrators. If the state becomes involved in a crime, then the police, who are run by the state, will never be allowed to solve it. Prepare to open your mind and discover the truth behind one of the UK's most prominent unsolved murders".

MY REVIEW

I can't give the plot away but I can say that the first half of this film puts together a number of pieces of information relating to the killing of Jill Dando which, in his usual manner, Richard has researched in depth, with visits to actual locations, interviews with relevant individuals, and ending up with a convincing alternative explanation for Jill Dando's murder which no-one hitherto has even thought possible.

All I will say is that it is related to dramatic events in the lead-up to the day Jill was assassinated in cold blood.

One of the main interests in the case, which has been discussed before on CMOMM, is the eerie series of parallels between the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the murder of Jill Dando. These Richard highlights in his film.

To mention some:

DANDO: BBC reporter Clarence Mitchell first at the scene
McCANN: Head of the Media Monitoring Unit Clarence Mitchell PR representative for the McCanns for 11 years

======

DANDO: DCSupt Hamish Campbell was the Met Police Officer who ran the wholly discredited, wrongful prosecution of Barry Bulsara/George for Jill's murder
McCANN: DCSupt Hamish Campbell in 2011 devised the remit for Operation Grange which was to "only investigate an abduction scenario " (recently criticised by Colin Sutton) 

=====

DANDO: Phantom suspect/perpetrator: Barry Bulsara/George
McCANN: Phantom suspect abductors: Tannerman, Sagresman, Smithman, Monsterman...and dozens of others

=====

(DANDO:
(McCANN:   Deliberate media spin and suppression of facts in both cases
=====

(DANDO:
(McCANN:    Significant involvement of state security services in both cases.

Before watching, I rather doubted that Richard could come up with a valid alternative to the two main rival theories so far about why Jill Dando was murdered, namely (a) it was ordered by career criminal Kenneth Noye or (b) that she had stumbled on Savile/a paedophile ring at the BBC. 

But I think he has succeeded in establishing a credible alternative scenario. 

motive for the killing is supplied - and a motive for what he suggests was the ‘fitting-up’ of Barry Bulsara/George who, it will be recalled, spent an amazing 8 years in jail for a crime he most certainly did not commit. A Court of Appeal hearing eventually freed him. 

Richard plays parts of the last Crimewatch Jill Dando ever fronted and points out clues to Jill Dando's murder within those clips.

Fascinating research as usual    

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A review of 'KILL JILL', the latest DVD investigation by Richard D Hall, on the murder of Jill Dando

Post by Marco on 15.05.18 22:38

I noticed Hamish being appointed by grange at the time and the hairs on the back of my neck went up after watching the Dando op unfold. Can't wait to see another RDH film.
Marco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A review of 'KILL JILL', the latest DVD investigation by Richard D Hall, on the murder of Jill Dando

Post by Philo Beddoe on 11.06.18 1:17

I watched this today and I found it extremely interesting, particularly the reaction of Mr Hatcher on the Crimewatch episode next to Jill.  As Tony has previously mentioned I too saw many similarities in the narrative direction from the 'establishment' to Madeleine's government cover up and I've always thought Nick Ross was hiding something about Jill's murder.  I'd be interested in seeing what Nick Ross's views are on Madeleine's disappearance given his suspicion of guilt regarding Barry George taking into account his statement "I thought the evidence against him was very compelling indeed as long as you think of evidence not in the way an English court thinks of evidence - an overwhelming mass of circumstantial evidence - evidence of things/arrows pointed at his guilt".  If ever a statement summed up the case of parental involvement in Madeleine's disappearance, that was very near the top.
Philo Beddoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 13.06.18 9:56

I went to see Richard at the Liverpool leg of his tour, and purchased the Kill Jill DVD.

It takes a route I hadn't known about, and while I can't disagree with his reasoning and research, there are one or two points which bother me.

The main point I have is this.
Jill Dando had moved out of her house and gone to live with her boyfriend. She visited her own house occasionally which I believe was up for sale. 
How did the killer know she would be there that day, and at that particular time? 

Jill Dando's job as a presenter on Crimewatch included reading out messages which were phoned in to the show. Jill wasn't presenting her own theory, she was reading a message from a viewer.
Is that a reason to have her shot on her own doorstep?

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 13.06.18 10:33

I have always wondered how anyone knew that Jill would be at her house at that particular time and on that day when she rarely ever went there.
Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.06.18 12:02

@JRP wrote:Jill Dando's job as a presenter on Crimewatch included reading out messages which were phoned in to the show. Jill wasn't presenting her own theory, she was reading a message from a viewer.
Is that a reason to have her shot on her own doorstep?
I watched the video.

I think the reasoning is that she was aware of information not allowed (suppressed) to be transmitted that indicated the Police were aware of the bomber or someone (intelligence) was surveilling him.

Also.. I think... that Jill slipped in the binoculars message herself... the video mentions the eye rub just before she does it.

The video suggests that Jill messed with the wrong people and she possibly became a "national security" risk.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 13.06.18 13:46

If it was indeed a "professional" hit, then I'm in no doubt that they would not have been lying in wait hoping she might show up, she would have been followed such that, at an opportune time (if one can call it that), the gunman strikes.

On her doorstep in the middle of the day with no-one around was evidently the perfect time and, assuming she had driven to Gowan Avenue, the gunman too would have been in a car, probably with an accomplice, and was driven away immediately. Thus the man in a suit running away was likely another red herring.

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 13.06.18 13:47

PS, Barry George it was most certainly NOT

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 13.06.18 15:21

. . . . how many OTHER innocent people might those bad cops have sent to jail? It seems to be their Modus Operandi.

JimbobJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 15.06.18 11:36

I found this very compelling - I don't know for sure if he's hit the nail on the head but he's certainly done enough to point out the serious anomalies in the investigation.

Point of interest. The Nail Bomber is spotted on CCTV wearing a white baseball cap. The "perpetrator" of the Jo Cox murder (another source of an excellent video by Hall) was wearing a white baseball cap with stories stating the murderer wore a black cap when he struck then changed it to white then back to black again...

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Richard D Hall

Post by willowthewisp on 15.06.18 14:55

@nomendelta wrote:I found this very compelling - I don't know for sure if he's hit the nail on the head but he's certainly done enough to point out the serious anomalies in the investigation.

Point of interest. The Nail Bomber is spotted on CCTV wearing a white baseball cap. The "perpetrator" of the Jo Cox murder (another source of an excellent video by Hall) was wearing a white baseball cap with stories stating the murderer wore a black cap when he struck then changed it to white then back to black again...
Perhaps that is a coded message,(White hat in preparation,Black Hat,target hit) you will have Textusa theory of Government Black,White Caps,but alas,White is associated to innocence,Black is associated to Death!

It does seem rather "Odd" that the person(Tommy) was seen wearing a white cap in the CCTV,but it isn't clear that it is Tommy Mair?
It puts a person on the same street as the Murdered victim at an approximate time,but Mr Mair is followed and awaits in a Cul-de-Sac for Twenty minutes,to where he is arrested wearing a now "Black Cap"?
Yet people are not informed of "Forensic evidence from the victim" not visible on clothes when arrested,but apparently shot full on,then stabbed multiple times,sorry but too much of a coincidence,not to have any samples of the victims blood,if you where the perpetrator of the murder ?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum