The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Art of Distraction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Art of Distraction

Post by friend in need on 02.05.18 20:09

Hi,

I have never much felt the urge to involve myself in others peoples tragedies primarily because such things are so private & so traumatic to all those involved.

The Madeline Mccann tragedy however has changed my thinking especially as it's now 11 years on & we seem to be going round in circles.

It is classic Orwellian strategy, maintain the war to keep the masses busy & keep feeding them with information that continually distracts from common sense prevailing.

I will be brief:

1.  Gerry & Kate Mccann have always had the most confident if not smug confidence about them from the moment Madeline was lost.  I believe that this confidence can only be explained away by their absolute certainty that Madeline will never be found!  No evidence, no case, then perpetuate the search for eternity highlighting in particular precious moments like birthdays, family events etc'.
2.  There may well be a sexual/swingers party link but in my view this is not the link that brought immediate support from Government sources & Clarence Mitchell as their spokesman.  I believe the link is Religious.  I believe the Mccanns, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair might well belong to a higher Christian Order where only 'God' is their judge & us mere mortals are unimportant.  The Christian teaching of repentance & the confessional which is absolutely private between the penitent/priest & God would give the Mccanns the moral & ideological ability to carry on post the loss of Madeline.  As long as they had their chat & prayers & obtained the forgiveness of God because of the greater need to be there for their surviving twins, then all is well in their minds.  This attitude would also prevail amongst fellow high order Christians.
3.  Everything about them is scripted & feels so false.  The constant holding hands like teenagers, never letting go in interviews, total lack of any normal emotions, the need to control everything from the banning of books, court cases, hiring of the best Lawyers, a private spokesperson whose skill seems to be in defending the indefensible & so on.
4.  In their own websites, their language thanks us for not giving up on Madeline, she is young & vulnerable & needs our help, we miss her beyond words,  all so eloquent & moving & pulls constantly at our heartstrings.  Problem is when it came to Madeline, they gave up on her when they left her alone & in a horrendously vulnerable position, they did not miss her beyond words as they regularly ate & drank as their 3 children of 3 & younger were left totally alone in unfamiliar surroundings.
My summary for now:  Kate & Gerry Mccann are horrendous people with no sense of their own failures & responsibilities but with all the energy in the Universe to pursue anybody through the Courts who would dare challenge them in an open forum by way of threats of libel & slander actions.

As two ordinary people, they would have faced the full scrutiny of Social Services & the Police for their wilful neglect of their young children & exposing them to potential harm by leaving them alone & exposed to potential danger from so many different sources.   This means they are not two ordinary people like you & I are.  It is this link that has to be thoroughly investigated, this link has kept them safe 11 years on & will continue to do so.  The tide of opinion has shifted dramatically away from them with many professional & articulate minds fighting for the defenceless Madeline Mccann whose life was lost by the actions of selfish & thoughtless parents.
friend in need

Back to top Go down

Re: The Art of Distraction

Post by JohnyT on 02.05.18 20:55

Were the children left alone?

JohnyT

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush on 02.05.18 23:57

@JohnyT wrote:Were the children left alone?

I find that possibility extremely difficult to accept JohnyT. Maybe left with the wrong people at times, but never left alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.05.18 0:25

@friend in need wrote:Hi,

I have never much felt the urge to involve myself in others peoples tragedies primarily because such things are so private & so traumatic to all those involved.

The Madeline Mccann tragedy however has changed my thinking especially as it's now 11 years on & we seem to be going round in circles.

It is classic Orwellian strategy, maintain the war to keep the masses busy & keep feeding them with information that continually distracts from common sense prevailing.

I will be brief:

1.  Gerry & Kate Mccann have always had the most confident if not smug confidence about them from the moment Madeline was lost.  I believe that this confidence can only be explained away by their absolute certainty that Madeline will never be found!  No evidence, no case, then perpetuate the search for eternity highlighting in particular precious moments like birthdays, family events etc'.
2.  There may well be a sexual/swingers party link but in my view this is not the link that brought immediate support from Government sources & Clarence Mitchell as their spokesman.  I believe the link is Religious.  I believe the Mccanns, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair might well belong to a higher Christian Order where only 'God' is their judge & us mere mortals are unimportant.  The Christian teaching of repentance & the confessional which is absolutely private between the penitent/priest & God would give the Mccanns the moral & ideological ability to carry on post the loss of Madeline.  As long as they had their chat & prayers & obtained the forgiveness of God because of the greater need to be there for their surviving twins, then all is well in their minds.  This attitude would also prevail amongst fellow high order Christians.
3.  Everything about them is scripted & feels so false.  The constant holding hands like teenagers, never letting go in interviews, total lack of any normal emotions, the need to control everything from the banning of books, court cases, hiring of the best Lawyers, a private spokesperson whose skill seems to be in defending the indefensible & so on.
4.  In their own websites, their language thanks us for not giving up on Madeline, she is young & vulnerable & needs our help, we miss her beyond words,  all so eloquent & moving & pulls constantly at our heartstrings.  Problem is when it came to Madeline, they gave up on her when they left her alone & in a horrendously vulnerable position, they did not miss her beyond words as they regularly ate & drank as their 3 children of 3 & younger were left totally alone in unfamiliar surroundings.
My summary for now:  Kate & Gerry Mccann are horrendous people with no sense of their own failures & responsibilities but with all the energy in the Universe to pursue anybody through the Courts who would dare challenge them in an open forum by way of threats of libel & slander actions.

As two ordinary people, they would have faced the full scrutiny of Social Services & the Police for their wilful neglect of their young children & exposing them to potential harm by leaving them alone & exposed to potential danger from so many different sources.   This means they are not two ordinary people like you & I are.  It is this link that has to be thoroughly investigated, this link has kept them safe 11 years on & will continue to do so.  The tide of opinion has shifted dramatically away from them with many professional & articulate minds fighting for the defenceless Madeline Mccann whose life was lost by the actions of selfish & thoughtless parents.

welcome  to the forum friend in need and thank you for joining to share your thoughts.

Susan Healy wrote: 'Kate phoned me, errm… about an hour after Gerry and asked me to get in touch with, errm… Paul Seddon, who is the priest, Father Seddon, who married her, who baptised Madeleine, errm… and I didn't have his mobile phone so I rang a friend of Kate's and got… got him and he rang Kate right away and I think as soon as this happened, as soon as Kate realised what had happened, it was as if, errm.. she started to ask God right away to give her Madeleine. Errm… because Kate and Gerry were not the most devout family. We do have Catholic faith, errm… it's… it's the religion that we were brought up in, but I would never describe myself as a devout person. We're just ordinary people, errm… but Kate certainly has… has clung to her religion, errm.. since this happened. Possibly she feels that, you know, it has to be a greater thing that helps us to get Madeleine back. Errm… something with more power than… than we have.'

I haven't seen a scrap of evidence to even suggest, let alone prove, that Gerry and Kate McCann were devout catholics.  It is my belief they used religion to convey a false persona for the police and public consumption.  Notice here how Kate McCann's mother says her daughter asked her to contact the priest who married them and baptised Madeleine - not their local priest or the priest from the place of worship they frequent.

You have to wonder about their, the McCanns, antics as regards libel claims.  They certainly do not wish to sue anybody through the law courts, for the simple reason they fear appearing before the beak with 'twelve good men and true' judging them.  They managed to achieve a couple of out of court settlements with major UK newspapers, which to my mind always looked a bit suspect.  They've had a few threatening letters sent by their infamous libel lawyers, Carter Ruck, which would put the fears of god up any ordinary citizen who couldn't afford to pay even a fraction of their ticking clock.  Apart from that, there was Snr Amaral who is out of UK jurisdiction but even then had to be very wary about personal court appearances - if at all, always surrounded by friends and family.  

The whole affair was a total fiasco anyway but it did succeed by destroying Snr Amaral's health, marriage, financial standing and career.

Well done McCanns - I salute you your victory!  I hope you can sleep at night....

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.05.18 0:27

Her name is Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Art of distraction

Post by willowthewisp on 03.05.18 13:20

Hi Verdi, in regard to the text sent by a"Friend in need" Christian Order,could this order appertain to a certain Secular group,"Knights Templer" with certain persons ordained,Mr Cliff Richards,Rupert Murdoch,Malta, Mr Brian Kennedy connections,special Brotherhoods?
Note also,that certain defamation trail has been quiet during the past week on its reports, but once the anniversary of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has passed over,it will spring back into the forefront of MSM headlines!
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 03.05.18 17:44

sfaon telly today?  Unless I've missed it?

sar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum