The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Mm11

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Regist10

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by kaz on 29.04.18 10:35

@Phoebe wrote:If one wishes to be pedantic about it, Sonia P. probably should have said Smithman was " moving swiftly", based on the testimonies of Aoife Smith -

"The individual's gait was normal, between a fast walk and a run"


 and Peter Smith  who describes Smithman walking -


" with a fairly quick step because he was coming downhill"


It appears that Smithman certainly struck them as moving at more than casual strolling speed. 
I certainly don't think it's being 'pedantic' to point out that Sonia got this wrong. 'A fairly quick step' and 'Between a fast walk and a run' is NOT  running. In this particular scenario the choice of 'running' rather than 'brisk walking' is leading the reader in a particular direction of thought. If this video was solely about presenting facts , which it was since there was no expansion on those facts, the least she could do was get those facts correct. If one was suspicious, one might wonder why she got this particular fact downright wrong.
avatar
kaz

Posts : 497
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verity on 29.04.18 11:02

Would a child, being carried in the same way as Gerry was carrying Sean down the plane steps, be able to stay asleep if Smithman was running and her face was bouncing up and down off his shoulder?
Verity
Verity

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Boba Fett on 29.04.18 11:07

The Smiths have produced a new e-fit.  

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Us_prop_embed
Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Posts : 55
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verity on 29.04.18 11:10

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Jes_sm10


Was it based on Jez Wilkins @Boba Fett ?
Verity
Verity

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Cammerigal on 29.04.18 11:26

I gave this 24 hours to gather thoughts and see the dust settle. I want to be optimistic about this series and do see it puts another question mark against the McCanns To the great British public, but I am concerned about the significant omission of THE DOGS. The irrefutable, un opinionated and independent evidence of a death in the apartment and cadaver odour on clothes and the Megan hire car. Why’s no mention of the dog detection Sonia?
After 11 years of propaganda, miss direction and manipulation, I am questioning the purpose and agenda of Sonia’s series, especially as it was stalled for 18months due to ‘legal concerns’. We saw off Malinka and his crowd funded book before Xmas. Sarah Doherty has faded back to Irish obscurity. 
Is this another one hit wonder? A miss direction of the audience to look there and not here? 
Seeking Patreon crowd funding for a piece of investigative journalism, with many easy answers available (just read Petermacc book, watch Richarddhall videos) has set an alarm bell ringing.
I would be very glad to be proved wrong Sonia.
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Posts : 74
Join date : 2017-06-18
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by kaz on 29.04.18 11:26

@Verity wrote:Would a child, being carried in the same way as Gerry was carrying Sean down the plane steps, be able to stay asleep if Smithman was running and her face was bouncing up and down off his shoulder?

I think if Sonia wanted to choose the term 'running' , she should have added the rider, '' but not so fast that the Smiths weren't able to give a fairly good description of him '' and 'not so fast' that Mrs Smith tried to engage him in conversation.
avatar
kaz

Posts : 497
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Bayonne on 29.04.18 11:32

The fundraiser page: https://www.patreon.com/soniapoulton

Here, Sonia says the next film she will release will be in June: 

"Each month, patrons can vote - from a selection - which film they want me to make next. However, the next film has already commenced because of the timing issues of launching this platform. That documentary will be out in early June.

The film looks at the tragedy of Grenfell Tower where a blaze took hold, in June 2017, in London. I have gathered a great deal of first-hand information and footage and want to share that with you. It is a story of social failure, corporate greed, national corruption and needless death. And it must be told. 

The video following 'Grenfell Tower - One Year On' will be at the end of July and every video from that point onwards will be released at the end of the month so we can start to regulate our content. "

Skip over to : http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/

and I see....  "
This film is Part 1. Part 2 will follow on the conclusion of investigations in Portugal and London. 

There is material that simply cannot be used while live police investigations are in progress."

 
Looks like part two could take a while in coming..... or does Sonia know something we don't?
avatar
Bayonne

Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-05-07
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verity on 29.04.18 11:52

If she did she wouldn't have left out something so fundamentally important as the dogs, which is already in the public domain. A film about the police involvement which leaves out Eddie and Keela.

Sonia is using the 'conclusion of the investigations' (which could go on and on and on for many more years) as a reason for not producing Part 2 imo.

But in the meanwhile though you're kindly invited to contribute to her fund so she can produce a film of the Grenfell Tower tragedy, something for which she'd no doubt be paid for by another source anyway.

Win, win!

Why would a journalist/broadcaster need to be crowdfunded?
Verity
Verity

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Boba Fett on 29.04.18 11:57

Interesting that Poulton is accused of not presenting anything "new" and is simultaneously criticised for not mentioning the sniffer dogs (old news). 

Tough crowd.
Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Posts : 55
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by kaz on 29.04.18 12:18

@Boba Fett wrote:Interesting that Poulton is accused of not presenting anything "new" and is simultaneously criticised for not mentioning the sniffer dogs (old news). 

Tough crowd.
Obviously 'The Dogs' do not, in her opinion,  come under the umbrella of , ''McCanns and the Police.'' We shall have to subscribe to her version of 'Pay and View' to get any further.
avatar
kaz

Posts : 497
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Boba Fett on 29.04.18 12:24

@kaz wrote:
@Boba Fett wrote:Interesting that Poulton is accused of not presenting anything "new" and is simultaneously criticised for not mentioning the sniffer dogs (old news). 

Tough crowd.
Obviously 'The Dogs' do not, in her opinion,  come under the umbrella of , ''McCanns and the Police.'' We shall have to subscribe to her version of 'Pay and View' to get any further.

I don't think it's obvious at all.  Perhaps she concluded that it had all been done before, and as such didn't want to waste precious time/resources covering it.  Maybe the next documentary will be a 45 minute Eddie & Keela special.  Who knows?

As for the barbed comment about her method of funding, it's not my money so I'm not complaining.
Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Posts : 55
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by kaz on 29.04.18 12:37

@Boba Fett wrote:
@kaz wrote:
@Boba Fett wrote:Interesting that Poulton is accused of not presenting anything "new" and is simultaneously criticised for not mentioning the sniffer dogs (old news). 

Tough crowd.
Obviously 'The Dogs' do not, in her opinion,  come under the umbrella of , ''McCanns and the Police.'' We shall have to subscribe to her version of 'Pay and View' to get any further.

I don't think it's obvious at all.  Perhaps she concluded that it had all been done before, and as such didn't want to waste precious time/resources covering it.  Maybe the next documentary will be a 45 minute Eddie & Keela special.  Who knows?

As for the barbed comment about her method of funding, it's not my money so I'm not complaining.
I think it's obvious inasmuch as it WASN'T included and that must have been her decision. To be honest everything she has included in her documentary to date 'has all been done before ' by people willing to stick their necks out and actually GIVE an opinion. Granted regurgitation of the known facts might well be her remit but why would you want to fund that? I never meant the comment to sound 'barbed.' I was just stating the fact.
avatar
kaz

Posts : 497
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Boba Fett on 29.04.18 12:43

@kaz wrote:I think it's obvious inasmuch as it WASN'T included and that must have been her decision. To be honest everything she has included in her documentary to date 'has all been done before ' by people willing to stick their necks out and actually GIVE an opinion. Granted regurgitation of the known facts might well be her remit but why would you want to fund that? I never meant the comment to sound 'barbed.' I was just stating the fact.

I don't want to fund it, I haven't contributed a penny towards it and won't be doing so.  I'll gladly watch it for free, though, as I found it vaguely informative and am always interested in finding another perspective on this case even if it's one I disagree with.

I'm just surprised at the level of criticism she is receiving for producing a video which isn't entirely favourable towards the McCanns. 

As I say, tough crowd.
Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Posts : 55
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.04.18 13:01

@Bayonne wrote:The fundraiser page: https://www.patreon.com/soniapoulton

Here, Sonia says the next film she will release will be in June: "Each month, patrons can vote - from a selection - which film they want me to make next

Skip over to : http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/

and I see...

"This film is Part 1. Part 2 will follow on the conclusion of investigations in Portugal and London.  There is material that simply cannot be used while live police investigations are in progress."

So now we have two separate and contradictory reasons as to why Part 2 may be delayed:

(1)  "It will follow on the conclusion of investigations in Portugal and London". 

(2)  "It depends on how the Patreon goes".


Sonia's recent film mentioned 'inconsistencies' and 'contradictions' quite a few times.

And there have been rather a lot of these in what Sonia has said about her documentaries in the past.

I suspect her 'patrons' might want to know which is the correct reason.

So give us the truth, Sonia, which of the above is the reason why Part 2 may be delayed?

Or is there perhaps a third reason?

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 29.04.18 13:11

This is just a baseless vicious attack against a particular person.

Go to any fora and/or blog that focuses on the case of Madeleine McCann (or any other subject for that matter) and you will see a 'donate' button, with the exception of CMoMM, I hasten to add.   Even good old Nigel Moore of mccannfiles had to reluctantly seek a little financial help for the upkeep of his website.

You pay for a newspaper, you are effectively financing them, along with the millions they rake in through advertising and sponsorship.  Do you complain about that?  Again the choice is yours whether or not you buy a newspaper.  For goodness sake get a grip, this is not a playground brawl.

Whether or not you donate - the choice is yours and your alone.

CMoMM is not a place to harbour this kind of petty resentment.  Can we please stick to the subject matter alone - Sonia Poulton's documentary.

Thank you!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Phoebe on 29.04.18 13:39

@ Verdi.   Hear Hear! thumbsup
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Ladyinred on 29.04.18 14:02

@Verdi "A baseless vicious attack", is this comment aimed at TB?  If so, I see nothing vicious about his comments.
I recall you spent months taking the p*** out of SP...oops, sorry Ms Poulton.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Posts : 228
Join date : 2017-11-25

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.04.18 16:10

@Verdi wrote:This is just an baseless vicious attack against a particular person.
 @ Verdi

Do you want to know what a 'baseless, vicious' attack against a particular person really looks like?

Then try this - from just over two years ago. Her opposition to me began soon after I doubted the authenticity of the 'Smithman' sighting (oh, and by the way, sticking with the subject of 'baseless, vicious' attacks, she refers to this venerable and honourable forum as 'a cesspit'):

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Sonia_11


In case some can't read the small writing, she begins by referring to "a bigger filth called Tony Bennett..."

Note also her reference to "hate forums". Yes, yes, she is referring to CMOMM.  
 
Some people may think this is personal on my side, but it really isn't.

My opposition to her has always been solely on the basis that she has not advanced the cause of the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann, but has often detracted from it. I have given the specifics of that many times on here, so no need to repeat them.

When I have a moment next week I will view Sonia's film a second time and explain why, once again, she seeks to lead people away from the truth and not towards it, and especially in relation to her known opposition to the understanding of the case now shared by the vast majority of CMOMM members and of course as set out in summary on our home page.

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by sharonl on 29.04.18 16:27

I am beginning to get a horrible feeling that apart from the demise of Madeleine McCann, something else also happened over there on or just after 29th April 2007.  Why else would this group have been employed to keep the focus on May 3rd?   Is, someone else being protected here? Keeping the focus on May 3rd may prevent the McCanns from ever being prosecuted but the ridiculous story of Gerry running around PDL carrying Madeleines' corpse is doing them no favours at all. 

So if Sonia Poulton is not directly protecting the McCanns, who or what is she protecting?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl


Posts : 6288
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by polyenne on 29.04.18 18:16

Boba Fett : I agree. During my time here, ive seen a few people villified, some admittedly for good reason.

Whatever her previous faults may have been (for some people) and/or the company she chooses to keep, in my opinion, SP has produced a worthwhile documentary that tries hard to be factual, does not embellish the truth and isn’t sensationalist. For that she should be applauded.

The key will be to raise awareness and ensure subsequent episodes are released in a reasonable timescale and at regular intervals. It would seem apparent that, with 10 episodes, she’ll deal with key elements in turn. Together, they should open the eyes & minds of those who still feel the McCanns (and the T7) are innocent of any wrongdoing.
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 29.04.18 21:19

@Ladyinred wrote:@Verdi "A baseless vicious attack", is this comment aimed at TB?  If so, I see nothing vicious about his comments.
I recall you spent months taking the p*** out of SP...oops, sorry Ms Poulton.

No, my comment was not specifically aimed at Tony Bennet, Ladyinred - OK?

I'm fully aware of my past attitude towards Sonia Poulton in relation to her public persona, which remains intact and will be resumed as and when something occurs that warrants it. On this occasion however, I comment only on the subject of her ostensibly looking for financial support to continue her work.

My comment remains true to the word.




____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 29.04.18 21:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:@ Verdi

Do you want to know what a 'baseless, vicious' attack against a particular person really looks like?

Then try this - from just over two years ago. Her opposition to me began soon after I doubted the authenticity of the 'Smithman' sighting (oh, and by the way, sticking with the subject of 'baseless, vicious' attacks, she refers to this venerable and honourable forum as 'a cesspit'):

Again, I'm totally aware of the attacks made in the public arena against you, Jill, other members and CMoMM in general but is it necessary to continue this feud on the open forum?  It's not very healthy for the forum's image, nor very helpful to the forum's purpose - I'm sure you will agree.

The 'cesspit' is a widely used epithet by forum critics generally, you need to ask why the forum has been subjected to this childish name calling. Personally, I don't believe it is based only on the controversial work of the forum, I think the reason runs a lot deeper.  

The thing is, over the years to this day, there have been some really bonkers theories put forward but they are all ignored - why then is CMoMM the target, because 'we' are on the right course?  Why would that upset anyone, isn't the ultimate aim justice for Madeleine McCann, no matter who finally solves the mystery?  It could of course be argued that this band of critics are McCann employees but that's a bit far fetched - as ridiculous as the suggestion that you or Jill or Sharonl are in the McCanns employ.  You know that's just fabrication, the accusers know it's just fabrication, you're not obliged to prove it.

By all means defend yourself modus 'eye for an eye - tooth for tooth', most people in your position would do the same, including me.  I just ask that CMoMMs open forum is not used as a field of battle.  Twitter and facebook nurture feudal combat, let it begin and end there.  I like to see the forum go from strength to strength, not destroyed by outsiders with nothing better to do than make mischief.

If they make there way in here, just like Sergei Malinka, or source close to  (who was given ample opportunity to state his case even though his raison d'etre was blatantly clear), then and only then time enough for action.  Meanwhile let's stick to the purpose of the forum and not let these people create a distraction - please.

What promised to be a fruitful weekend, with PeterMac's new e-book chapter published on the forum thanks to Jill Havern and an update on the MMRG letter sent to the Portuguese authorities thanks to Paulo Reis and Sharonl - all pushed aside in favour of a YouTube video that threatens to go nowhere.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 29.04.18 22:14

@polyenne wrote:Boba Fett : I agree. During my time here, ive seen a few people villified, some admittedly for good reason.

Whatever her previous faults may have been (for some people) and/or the company she chooses to keep, in my opinion, SP has produced a worthwhile documentary that tries hard to be factual, does not embellish the truth and isn’t sensationalist. For that she should be applauded.

The key will be to raise awareness and ensure subsequent episodes are released in a reasonable timescale and at regular intervals. It would seem apparent that, with 10 episodes, she’ll deal with key elements in turn. Together, they should open the eyes & minds of those who still feel the McCanns (and the T7) are innocent of any wrongdoing.

It's a YouTube video.  Sonia Poulton does not administer a forum or blog dedicated to the case of Madeleine McCann, there is no scope for development of this one off video.  Here today - gone tomorrow, already yesterday's news.  

The most it can achieve is to create fresh interest in the case, in which case viewers will google Madeleine McCann or such like, invariably search results will lead direct to CMoMM, being the foremost place of interest as regards the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann.

The bigger picture - every one's a winner  2thumbs !!!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 30.04.18 12:57

@Sharonl wrote:So if Sonia Poulton is not directly protecting the McCanns, who or what is she protecting?
I truly believe Sonia Poulton works for herself and herself alone - after all, who is she in the grand scheme of things?  She professes to be all manner of philanthropic goodies to capture the hearts of the nation but there's little evidence of any do-gooding by way of deed rather than shouting from a soap-box.

Look at her history - she jumps on any bandwagon with a cargo of subjects of social public interest.  She animates herself, sits on the edge of her seat pointing fingers and waving her arms about and shouting the odds, invariably shouting down her adversary.  She's not in with the in crowd, she's in with the bad guys - all the time trying to further her career, by hook or crook!

If it hadn't been for her name circulating around the various fora and blogs that discuss the case of Madeleine McCann, I for one would never have heard of her then or now.  I don't think she has the time to be 'working' for any one or anything in particular - far too busy looking for new openings.

In this particular instance, the McCanns and the police video, it would appear she has latched onto the SkyNews mode of documentary and indeed, in addition to the style, she has used the same sources as Martin Brunt presented in the Sky documentary of yesteryear, May (that month again) 2017..



Of course the SkyNews documentary is far superior to that of Ms Poulton, both in content and presentation but there, the Sky is the limit.  They have all the requisite resources for the making of a documentary par excellence.  Now there could be a significant connection, Ms Poulton is after all on the pay-roll of Sky - stands to reason she would use her contacts to enhance her standing, albeit on a soap-box.

Nah, I don't think she's got sufficient clout to be a leading crusader for campaign McCann. Besides, if she were in the McCanns employ, she wouldn't be scratching around for money to finance her venture. She's not fully conversant with the case, despite pretending otherwise, therefore in no position to have any powerful significance. I think she's just an opportunist maximising on any available snippet. be it gossip or otherwise, to feather her own nest.  She's not a threat, she's just a daytime sofa fog-horn who likes to ruffle feathers - to add to her nest no doubt!

These seasoned journalists are very wiley, they use the tricks of the trade to make the unbelievable appear believable.

Ms Poulton's YouTube film doesn't claim to finally be the 'Untold Story' promised for so many months.  For what it is, it's a good production, outlining some of the discrepencies that we are all so painfully aware of, having followed the case for so long.  It's not a journalistic investigative documentary, it's a summation of a conspiratorial cover-up of a major crime - The disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

R.I.P.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 30.04.18 16:00

@Tony Bennett wrote:When I have a moment next week I will view Sonia's film a second time and explain why, once again, she seeks to lead people away from the truth and not towards it, and especially in relation to her known opposition to the understanding of the case now shared by the vast majority of CMOMM members and of course as set out in summary on our home page.
I don't believe anyone can state with authority, the opinions of forum members.  There are only a few members at present who comment on the case of Madeleine McCann, there are many members and guest readers who may have differing views about the case.

I am aware that some members of CMoMM, I can't say majority, minority or anywhere in between,  still do not agree with the theory of Madeleine's earlier fate nor indeed the compelling evidence against Martin Smith and his alleged sighting.  I wouldn't for a moment insult them by suggesting, nor even thinking, that because they run contra to the MMRGs conclusions, they are working for, working with or supporting the McCanns.

You can't make people think in a particular way just because it suits, nor can you instil ideas into their minds by constant repetition.

grouphug

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum