The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Mm11

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Regist10

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by polyenne on 27.04.18 18:20

Gerry running through the streets with a dead Madeleine and being sighted by the Smiths around 10pm does not mean she didn’t die earlier.

There are 2 possible scenarios doing the rounds : that an unfortunate incident happened to Madeleine much earlier in the week or that something happened early on the evening of the 3rd. Both are feasible on the basis that some elements of one scenario don’t fit the other and vice versus. That’s the nature of the evidence, not much fits.

And, in the same way as SPs upload, these elements divide opinion. Debate is healthy
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by eye4truth on 27.04.18 19:08

I don't know who Jane Phillips is, but she made this post on social media today and she has sussed Sonia's film perfectly:  

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Sonia_10

I am surprised at some of the comments so far, praising Sonia's film.

Where actually has it got us, can anybody explain in clear terms how this film progresses things?

Her main interview is with Colin Sutton - she features him in I think seven segments of her film. Yet his view on the case, seen by millions on the TV networks last year, is that the best theories are (a) that she was dropped down one of the many wells in the area or (b) that she was abducted by gypsies for a North African family.

No, this film is working directly against the careful work done by many researchers on CMOMM for several years.

Mark my words, if as some say there are going to be more films in this series, they will take viewers right away from the hypothesis promoted on the forum header - and which is currently being examined by the Portuguese Attorney-General.

Just wait and see
avatar
eye4truth

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-03-27

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Phoebe on 27.04.18 19:34

@ eye4truth  In fairness, the film is entitled "The McCanns And The Police" and, therefore, does not attempt to proffer any any theories on what might have happened to Madeleine. It highlights the fact that the police in the U.K. have consistently refused to consider an alternative to the abduction claim, unlike their Portuguese counterparts. IMO it's important to shout this disgraceful reality at every opportunity. The more this is said publicly (and I don't care by whom!) and the more people who can be made aware of this, the better IMO.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Jill Havern on 27.04.18 22:33

I've put Sonia's film on the Portal.

I've watched it twice (or I should say listened as I was multi-tasking).

On first and second impressions I did think it was very good - she got all the key people in: Lord BH-H with his balloons, Rowley, Redwood, (misconduct in public office), the Prime Ministers, Colin Sutton, Pat Brown, MP's etc and if people see it they will be rightly disturbed about the extent of the government involvement and will dig deeper.

Plus she's a professional journalist/broadcaster with access to British TV and radio and will know other journalists.

I can see why she couldn't get the film on UK TV though and I hope she expands on her next film to include Eddie and Keela.

As for the comment upthread about Sonia not mentioning the earlier death - why should she? She's not a member here, doesn't communicate with us, and for all we know doesn't even read here. It looks like she was sticking to the PJ files and Operation Grange.

If there's any merit in the earlier death then that's for the PJ to investigate. We've done what we can by sending the letter to the Portuguese Attorney General and they will either do something with it, or bin it.

Let's wait and see how the film develops in the next part. I'm looking forward to it...
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 15145
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 27.04.18 22:42

Hats off Ms Poulton hat a truly outstanding piece of work. Worthy of a BAFTA at least.

This documentary mightn't be the anticipated 'Untold Story' but it nonetheless surpasses all expectations. The presentation is professional, easy to watch and easy to understand, above all else 100% factual as regards content. Ms Poulton does not try to lead the viewer/listener into forming an opinion or theorizing, she just presents the hard facts for information.

Could have done with a little less of the 'Sonia' angle but I think I can forgive that, it is after all her baby so she's entitled to a little notoriety. Besides, the artistry makes the filming so much more atmospheric.

Nearly 2,500 views on YouTube already in only a few hours - can't be bad!

Thank you Ms Poulton - I look forward to Part 2.

bravo

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 28.04.18 0:20

Indeed it is but a collation of information out there in the public domain for years, I don't think she claims for it be research in any way other than finding the information and putting it together for film production. In that respect, I genuinely believe it to be outstanding.

As far as I see it, her intention is to wise up the general public as to the global irregularities of the case, rather than an in-depth analysis of every aspect of the case. You couldn't do that in 45 minutes.

I don't think this harms CMoMM in any way, it's not running contra to the detailed research, analysis and commentary covered by the forum over the months and years. The film is accurate in the basic information presented, it doesn't claim to be anything other than what it is. Indeed, it doesn't theorize about any aspect of the case, nor offer opinion but it does most certainly highlight many generalities discussed on CMoMM over the months and years. An act of solidarity whether intentional or not.

Already the film has attracted a great number of viewers since launch. People who haven't previously interested themselves in the case, or are unaware of the case detail might be encouraged by this film to look further. Google Madeleine McCann or any subject matter connected to the case - it invariably leads directly to CMoMM.

For that we can be proud but still appreciate the work of others. There is always scope to critically analyze any work put forward regarding this case but credit where credit is due, Part 1 of Sonia Poulton's documentary/film does not invite unreasonable criticism - there really is nothing to find fault with that I can identify.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Jill Havern on 28.04.18 8:00

Well said Verdi.

At the end of the day all any of us want is justice for little Maddie McCann - for the perpetrators, and their kling-ons, to be prosecuted for whatever happened to her on that fateful holiday.

And if that comes about because of our combined efforts in our Letter to the Portuguese Attorney-General, or by the dilligent work accomplished by others then the proper outcome is all that matters.

Either Madeleine died on 3rd May (which could leave the door open for any conclusion which won't necessarily bring about a prosecution);

or she died earlier (which severely implicates the parents and should bring about a prosecution) - only the PJ can establish that...if the UK establishment don't stand in their way again that is.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 15145
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verity on 28.04.18 8:19

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Sonia_10

And so the fundraising begins.

Does she set up a fundraising page for all her other work, or just Maddie?

It's shameful, it really is, that Sonia is being compared to Snr Amaral. Sonia is doing her job, Amaral was destroyed for doing his. That's why people raised the funds for him! The injustice of it all.
Verity
Verity

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.04.18 9:21

@Verity wrote:Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Sonia_10

And so the fundraising begins.

Does she set up a fundraising page for all her other work, or just Maddie?

It's shameful, it really is, that Sonia is being compared to Snr Amaral.

Sonia is doing her job, Amaral was destroyed for doing his. That's why people raised the funds for him! The injustice of it all

Fully agreed @ Verity.  It is truly shameful. 'PeterMac' hasn't asked for funding. Nor Lizzy HideHo so far as I am aware. Nor any of the great researchers on here. But then let those who have praised this video of Sonia's support her financially if they wish to do so.

I am afraid @ Verdi that you are mistaken if you think either (a) that Sonia has merely given us a collection of hard facts or (b) that she is not working contrary to the agreed conclusions of CMOMM's investigations as set out on CMOMM's forum home page. It might be worth you taking a second look at some of the impressions she is giving within that video and also of the significant omissions she makes along the way.

For example...

...A video of 'The McCanns and the Police'...and no mention whatsoever of Mark Harrison, very senior intelligence officer from NPIS, recommending Martin Grime, one of the world's top dog handlers, and his findings in Praia da Luz??

Come on!

----------------

ETA:  PATERNOSTORMER/Baskingsharky

It might be worth looking a little more closely at the identity of 'Paternostormer'/Baskingsharky, who is so keen to fund Sonia Poulton's videos.

A look at his Twitter account reveals the following:

Joined December 2017

First post on 4 January 2018

Most of his tweets are to:

The BunnyReturns (Benjamin Thompson)
AndyFish19 (Benjamin Thompson) and
McCann Case Tweets (Isabelle McFadden).

Many of his tweets contains swear words, rather like the tweets of TheBunnyReturns and AndyFish19.


So could this be somebody we already know far too well?




.

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by polyenne on 28.04.18 9:38

Perhaps we should wait for further episodes before suggesting elements have been left out
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.04.18 9:44

@polyenne wrote:Perhaps we should wait for further episodes before suggesting elements have been left out

How long must we wait?

We waited 4 years for this one!

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Jill Havern on 28.04.18 9:55

I understand your point of view Tony about the omission of Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela and really hope Sonia covers that in another film.

The only thing that really raised my eyebrows was Colin Sutton saying about armchair sleuths, strong opinions, and that if you conclusively and forensically eliminate kate and Gerry McCann and their friends from any involvement then that squashes all that 'rumour mill'.

I was going to watch the film again today, but I'm going to be very busy working on Peter's new mega-chapter (which isn't rumour mill Colin!) and which has taken Peter an enormous amount of time and painstaking research. Hopefully it'll be online later today or tomorrow.

Get 'em Peter bow2
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 15145
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by polyenne on 28.04.18 9:57

Tony
If the episodes open up debate and mouths, I can wait
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Jill Havern on 28.04.18 9:59

@Tony Bennett wrote:ETA:  PATERNOSTORMER/Baskingsharky

It might be worth looking a little more closely at the identity of 'Paternostormer'/Baskingsharky, who is so keen to fund Sonia Poulton's videos.

A look at his Twitter account reveals the following:

Joined December 2017

First post on 4 January 2018

Most of his tweets are to:

The BunnyReturns (Benjamin Thompson)
AndyFish19 (Benjamin Thompson) and
McCann Case Tweets (Isabelle McFadden).

Many of his tweets contains swear words, rather like the tweets of TheBunnyReturns and AndyFish19.


So could this be somebody we already know far too well?




.

wow
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 15145
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Phoebe on 28.04.18 10:34

I, for one, will quite happily contribute to the cost of ANY documentary, made by ANY journalist, which reiterates, in the public domain the following facts - The McCanns have not been cleared by the P.J. of involvement in their daughter's disappearance (despite repeated  media claims to the contrary); the Tapas 9's account of that night were contradictory, and the P.J. have every reason to regard them with suspicion; the Tapas 9 have refused to assist the police by cooperating with a reconstruction; there was immediate and on-going high level political intervention in the case which impacted the Portuguese investigation; there was no evidence whatsoever of either break-in or abduction; the BBC lied when it said Martin Smith had recanted his belief that it was Gerry he had seen. The British police have thus far ignored, and continue to ignore, these indisputable facts.

 Before venturing into the realms of what alternative explanations there might be to explain Madeleine's disappearance, these facts must be known and accepted. This film can raise awareness among the wider, misinformed public, therefore, I fully support it. I'm not aware that S.P. has, herself, asked for donations but I would happily help to fund anyone who seeks to get the facts contained in this film out there! Jill made a very important point earlier - the P.J. have been given the information regarding suspicions around something happening earlier than May 3rd. It is up to Portugal to decide what to do with that.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Jill Havern on 28.04.18 10:53

Yes, it is Sonia's website so I've been told. https://www.patreon.com/soniapoulton
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 15145
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by kaz on 28.04.18 11:42

Sonia's effort was factually accurate apart from her stating that Smithman was seen running with a child. Am I mistaken? This seems to me a pertinent mistake to make. Maybe I misheard.
avatar
kaz

Posts : 497
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Mark Willis on 28.04.18 12:05

@kaz wrote:Sonia's effort was factually accurate apart from her stating that Smithman was seen running with a child. Am I mistaken? This seems to me a pertinent mistake to make. Maybe I misheard.
You did not mishear. That is what she said, "running".
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Posts : 638
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 63
Location : Beverley

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 28.04.18 12:33

@Verity wrote:Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Sonia_10

And so the fundraising begins.

Does she set up a fundraising page for all her other work, or just Maddie?

It's shameful, it really is, that Sonia is being compared to Snr Amaral. Sonia is doing her job, Amaral was destroyed for doing his. That's why people raised the funds for him! The injustice of it all.
Thankfully, any outside fund raising venture doesn't concern CMoMM.

At the finish of Sonia Poulton's film reference is made to her new website..

To support more of my work become my patron on Patreon.

If folk wish to support Sonia Poulton (or anyone else out with the begging bowl) financially or otherwise, that's their choice alone. 

Personally, I wouldn't but I don't agree with this modern trend for crowd funding anyway.

Let's just concentrate on the merits of the film content, rather than the person behind it.

grouphug

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 28.04.18 12:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:It might be worth looking a little more closely at the identity of 'Paternostormer'/Baskingsharky, who is so keen to fund Sonia Poulton's videos.
Ben Thompson is credited at the end of the video as co-researcher.  Hardly surprising he strongly supports Sonia Poulton, rightly or wrongly.

It's hard to keep up with all the aliases used by different cybernaughties - I've given up trying.  Unless of course they creep into this forum for the wrong reasons.

As to my opinion of Sonia Poulton's film - I speak as I find.  At present it's the talk of the day, tomorrow is another day.  It will only remain the topic of conversation all the time folk converse about it.

I wonder what PeterMac's got in store for the morrow celebrate .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Verdi on 28.04.18 13:07

@Mark Willis wrote:
@kaz wrote:Sonia's effort was factually accurate apart from her stating that Smithman was seen running with a child. Am I mistaken? This seems to me a pertinent mistake to make. Maybe I misheard.
You did not mishear. That is what she said, "running".
Methinks the producer was running away with herself big grin .  She did indeed say the 'stranger in the night' (cue for a song) was running - a basic but crass error.

No doubt someone has whisper so she can edit the video eyebrows .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13683
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Mark Willis on 28.04.18 13:14

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@kaz wrote:Sonia's effort was factually accurate apart from her stating that Smithman was seen running with a child. Am I mistaken? This seems to me a pertinent mistake to make. Maybe I misheard.
You did not mishear. That is what she said, "running".
Methinks the producer was running away with herself big grin .  She did indeed say the 'stranger in the night' (cue for a song) was running - a basic but crass error.

No doubt someone has whisper so she can edit the video eyebrows .
I prefer Stranglers in the night. Maybe "Golden Brown" or "Grip" or "Peaches" lol  violin
Jury's out, here. And I only sent them for a sausage roll!  facepalm
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Posts : 638
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 63
Location : Beverley

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Phoebe on 28.04.18 20:48

If one wishes to be pedantic about it, Sonia P. probably should have said Smithman was " moving swiftly", based on the testimonies of Aoife Smith -

"The individual's gait was normal, between a fast walk and a run"


 and Peter Smith  who describes Smithman walking -


" with a fairly quick step because he was coming downhill"


It appears that Smithman certainly struck them as moving at more than casual strolling speed. 
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.04.18 22:24

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@polyenne wrote:Perhaps we should wait for further episodes before suggesting elements have been left out

How long must we wait?

We waited 4 years for this one!
As I feared, @ polyenne, we may all have a very long wait.

You're right, there are apparently going to be further episodes of Sonia's films, indeed Jill says she was told there would be 10 in all.

There have been more than a few people today on Twitter or elsewhere saying: "Can't wait for the next one".

One person in fact was so bold as to ask the question: 'When will we see it?', and got this answer, from the horse's mouth:

    Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Sonia_10

Goodness only knows when the 10th one will come out.

I assume from Sonia's answer that in fact 'Part 2' has not even been done, or even planned, yet - because only if the money comes in is there any prospect at all of ever seeing Part 2, let alone Parts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.

Look, if anyone on CMOMM thinks Sonia's film really did advance the cause of justice for Madeleine, and wants to make sure we see Part 2 as soon as possible, please donate AS MUCH as you can AS SOON as you can. An initial donation of, say £500, from all of her supporters, would at least be a start.

There are some unkind people on Twitter beginning to suggest that this is in fact some kind of scam.

Of course it's not.

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police

Post by Boba Fett on 29.04.18 10:28

I thought it was a decent watch and anything that helps spread the message to those who are less informed must be a good thing, right?

Some of the criticism is harsh.  I don't get the arguments that it doesn't bring anything new to the table or doesn't go into as much depth as Richard Hall's documentaries.  I don't think it seeks to do either.  Richard's documentaries go into tremendous detail about factual and evidential matters.  Poulton's is more of a snapshot in respect of the protection the McCanns receive from the establishment/police.  Both approaches have their merit and deliver a strong message.

The only way someone will truly progress this case is if Madeleine is found alive (don't laugh), a corpse is produced or someone within the McCann camp breaks protocol and spills the beans with new evidence (I'm looking at you, Kate).
Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Posts : 55
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum