The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Syrian Gas attack,Douma.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Syrian Gas attack,Douma.

Post by puzzled on 12.04.18 21:17

@BlueBag wrote:
US Secretary of Defence

Mattis: "Still no evidence on Syria chemical attack, but I believe there was one"

https://www.rt.com/usa/423961-mattis-syria-chemical-evidence/

No evidence... but who needs stinkin' evidence?

Reminds me of a saying I heard once:  "There is no evidence for this, but it is scientific fact" (!)

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.04.18 0:00

Ministers agreed it was "highly likely" the Assad regime was responsible for a suspected chemical attack at a cabinet meeting lasting more than two hours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43733861

"Highly likely".

This literally means they have no evidence.

Contact your MP now!

"No" to another stupid war for Israel.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 13.04.18 9:04

@BlueBag wrote:
Contact your MP now!

No point in contacting your MP if it's not going to go to Parliament. Contact the Prime Minister's office direct:

https://email.number10.gov.uk/

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 13.04.18 9:12

@JimbobJones wrote:Warmongers banging their drum  , AGAIN. In this day and age, when you can be sent to jail for UPSETTING someones feelings, or telling the truth, shouldn't WARMONGERING be classed as an automatic "hate crime" ? Punishable by incarceration? After all, the point of warmongering is to promote and provoke ACTUAL HARM to people. Well, it should be a crime but it wont. Because they believe in "do as I say" not "do as I do".
Exactly   Well said clapping

It should also be a crime to let  Blair on TV spouting his rubbish.  

He doesn't live in UK most of the time so stop letting him having time on tv  to try and influence the people. 

It was reported last week that he has been begging Merkel to reverse the Brexit decision made by UK citizens.   So much for democracy eh Blair.    Take your New World Order and shove it because the People of Britain are sick of you.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 13.04.18 9:16

@puzzled wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
Contact your MP now!

No point in contacting your MP if it's not going to go to Parliament. Contact the Prime Minister's office direct:

Democracy alive and kicking in UK  NOT.

A million people marched on the streets but Blair took no notice.   Look at him now bleating on with zillions not giving a damn about what he has to say.

Terry May - I hope she has taken note.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Syrian gas attack

Post by tara on 13.04.18 11:47

@plebgate wrote:
@puzzled wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
Contact your MP now!

Democracy alive and kicking in UK  NOT.

A million people marched on the streets but Blair took no notice.   Look at him now bleating on with zillions not giving a damn about what he has to say.

Terry May - I hope she has taken note.
Thank you @ puzzled; I have used your link to contact Teresa May. Futile it may be but better to channel my frustration into some kind of action, albeit small.

tara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 13.04.18 17:12

On 18 March 2018,Russia Today had reports of US backed Miltia being prepared for or to take part in Gas attacks in preparation for the American Government to exploit as a reason for New Attacks against the Assad regime in Syria!
Give Mr Macron, Mr Trump and Mr Tony Blair some battle fatigues,Parachute them into Syria in and around Douma Province to find the chemical Warfare agents,they insist Russia or Syria have used against their own people and then let us see how these"Draft dodgers of Wars"participate in real conflict zones?
The,"New World Orders finest" put john Rambo to shame?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 13.04.18 20:50

Syrian newspaper claimed yesterday that the army arrested British forces in Douma.
Let's see if the US attack is coming on Monday/Tuesday, why?
Beacuse the former FBI Director James Comey release his book about Trump on April 17.
Look over there, not here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.04.18 12:53

Calling for war again, the Neo-cons who drowned the Middle East in blood

By Peter Oborne 14th April 2018

One of the most enduring mysteries of the modern world is the continuing influence of the 'Neo-conservatives'.

This is the name given to the political philosophy championed by George W. Bush and his British prime minister buddy, whom he once greeted with the words 'Yo, Blair . . .'

A dictionary definition of 'Neo-conservatism' is 'the assertive promotion of democracy and U.S. national interest in international affairs including through military means'.

Of course, this was the thinking behind the West's invasion of Iraq 15 years ago — a fiasco which I believe was the most morally shameful international disaster of recent times.

Not only did it result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands (including 179 British service personnel), but it also led to years of political chaos in Iraq, to the calamity of the Syrian civil war and the rise of Islamic State.

In any sane world, those responsible would now be pariahs — disgraced and discredited men ostracised by the media and reduced to writing their pitifully self-justifying memoirs.

But we don't live in such sane times.

War-monger Blair seems to be a constant presence in BBC studios — this week alone he used the Syria crisis to justify his calamitous invasion of Iraq, arrogantly called for a second referendum on Brexit and basked in praise at an event to celebrate 20 years since the Good Friday Agreement in Northern Ireland.

With breathtaking hubris, Blair urged military intervention in Syria. And with his typically sneering attitude to democracy, he urged Theresa May to authorise the use of the British military without a Commons debate.

He is supported by another man who pig-headedly fails to learn the lessons of history: his chief propagandist, the thuggish Alastair Campbell.

It was the mendacious Campbell, as Blair's spin doctor, who spread falsehoods about Saddam Hussein's 'weapons of mass destruction' and masterminded the use of the notorious dossier on Iraq's weapons to support claims by Bush that gave a spurious justification for Britain going to war.

There is not a jot of contrition from Campbell, who, when not also being given a comfy platform by the BBC, rages about Brexit and at critics of Blair from his splenetic Twitter account.

Meanwhile, the other Neo-conservative in the unwholesome New Labour troika that duped Britain into going to war is relatively silent. It is not hard to guess why.

Peter Mandelson has close and lucrative business connections with one of Putin's cronies. His great 'friend', metals tycoon Oleg Deripaska, along with a number of the Russian's firms, has been placed on the U.S. Government's sanctions list in response to what Washington called Moscow's 'malign activities'.

It is high time Mandelson — a member of the House of Lords — explained publicly the nature of his connections with someone so close to the Kremlin.

But the toxic influence of Neo-conservatism is not just confined to Labour. As a younger politician, former chancellor George Osborne was a junior member of that clique. A leopard doesn't change his spots. Today, he is demanding military action in Syria.

An editorial in the London Evening Standard, which he edits, was as trenchant as it was misguided. It thundered: 'Britain should take part in air strikes against Assad's forces without holding a parliamentary vote.' Across the Atlantic, although no one would ever describe Donald Trump as having a clear political philosophy, his new national security adviser, John Bolton, is a notoriously hardline Neo-con.

As one of the architects of the Iraq invasion, he refuses to apologise for that war. His presence in the White House is an added threat to world peace.

The legendary French diplomat Charles Talleyrand famously remarked about the House of Bourbon that they had 'learnt nothing and forgotten nothing'. The same applies to the Neo-conservatives as they press for the West to intervene yet again in the Middle East. The first and biggest mistake in Iraq was not to have a proper post-invasion strategy. After Saddam fell, the country degenerated into chaos and the region into a furnace of terrorism.

Likewise now, Western governments seem to have little idea of the long-term purpose of any intervention in Syria.

What are the targets? What is their long-term strategy? How do we avoid an escalation into war with Russia? We are not told.

What's more, there are chilling echoes of what happened with Iraq. Blair and Bush ordered military action before weapons inspectors had completed their task. Had they waited, they would have discovered no 'WMDs' and thus no cause for war.

With regard to Syria, inspectors from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons are due today in the town of Douma, where at least 40 people, including women and children, were killed in an apparent chemical attack last Saturday. They should be allowed to continue fact-finding.

It cannot be stressed too much that military intervention in Syria, like that in Iraq, would be illegal under international law. The warmongering Neo-cons never seem to mind much about matters of legality. But the rest of us should.

For her part, Theresa May, as a member of the opposition, voted for the Iraq war in 2003.

This week, there were welcome signs that she might be erring on the side of caution in Syria.

Undoubtedly she is aware that Britain's defence chiefs are privately reluctant to embark on military action without a clear objective. They understand that things could spin catastrophically out of control.

Some commentators have irresponsibly spoken of a possible 'World War III'. Such feckless talk dishonours the tens of millions who died in the two terrible conflicts of the 20th century.

Nevertheless, there is a genuine danger of an escalation to military confrontation between the United States and Russia.

With such high stakes, I believe it would be a scandal if MPs are not called back early from recess to debate the issue in Parliament.

I rebuked Jeremy Corbyn two weeks ago in this column for being soft on anti-Semitism. But he is right that Parliament must assess all the evidence before Britain embarks on war, as is that Tory big beast Ken Clarke.

Mrs May knows that if she joins Trump in any Syrian military adventure and it goes wrong, she will pay a heavy political price.

The developments of the past days have reminded me of the movie Night Of The Living Dead. It tells how zombies come out of their graves to terrorise people.

This week, we have witnessed several zombies emerge from their political graves to demand this country goes to war with Assad.

The tragedy is, this is real life, not a Hollywood fiction.

Neo-conservatives have turned the Middle East into a charnel house for the past 15 years. I pray they don't get their way again and that wisdom prevails.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5614351/PETER-OBORNE-Calling-war-Neo-cons-drowned-Middle-East-blood.html

Amen !!!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.04.18 13:02

Politicians do not have first hand information of everything that's happening throughout the world, they don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

They have to rely on what they are told and what they hear - people in a position of power and influence are innate liars, it goes with the job description.  They tell what they want the listener to hear - and act on.

How can you effectively run, or should I say in this case control, a government on hearsay  whisper ?

People who have followed the case of missing Madeleine McCann since May 2007, will know how mischief is created by rumour and propagated by baseless gossip and hearsay.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 14.04.18 14:56

Douma Gas Attack-American,Allies react?
The New World Order elite,messers,May,Macron and Trump have launched Air strikes against Syria,at supposed"Chemical storage or manufacture of these agents.
Now forgive me for sounding a bit, thick?  But if you then blow up these facilities are you then Not responsible for a"Gas Attack" if the said agents were in these places that you have just bombed,allowing the nerve agents to effect any person's caught close to the actions taken?
If you listened to the American President Donald trumps speech in the early hrs of 14 March 2018,you would think he was talking about the chemical his Country had used on"Foreigners",remember Vietnam Nepalm,Japan,Nuclear Bombs,so is Your country america Not responsible for the actions they had taken against these Innocent people you Burnt to death?
Time to resign Prime Minister Theresa May,David Cameron was a smooth oily character to pin down on his spoken words,but he did at least give the House of Common's time to debate any reaction to events in Syria,in fact one could say he started it by backing the Arab League Uprising,obliterating Libya UN 273,was that part of the New World Order beginings,ISIS from Al Qaeda-Osama Bin Laden,CIA?
Then you see the Return to the UK person's thought to have fought on Both sides of the conflict,America in Syria allowing vast swathes of ISIS fighters a safe passage out of the Country,Syria,job well done Boys,now swiftly bombing targets of Chemical components?

Are we in the "Final Phase" to depose President Assad for Israel to cherry pick the Oil,Gas reserves,that any new Syrian Leader will have to spend billions of dollars to reconstruct Syria,therebye forcing them away from Defence of the state of Syria,was this there"Master plan" obliterate first then rebuild!,much like we have seen in Iraq,Libya,Somalia,Oil pipe line to the Mediteranian coast?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.04.18 14:57

No evidence presented.

They don't care any more.

The Deep State is literally getting away with murder and we don't count.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.04.18 15:16

It is murder pure and simple.  The world powers can dress it up any way they like but all said and done it's murder.  War will always claim hundreds, thousands, even millions of casualties - innocent people caught in the cross fire.

Our armed forces are not murderers, they are the innocent, it's the world powers that are responsible for mass destruction - they are the murderers.  Dropping a bomb or opening fire on inncent people is murder, just the same way as using chemical warfare is murder.  How can they justify what they do?

This situation has been building up for some time, just waiting for the opporltunity to strike.  Now it's happened - gawd help our luck!

Sleep tight oh mighty leaders - you are safe in your bastion.  Whilst the populace die by the thousands at your feat - you are safe..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 14.04.18 15:23

Hi Verdi,Donald and his latest Two Sock puppets,May & Macron,"that's the way to do it"?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.04.18 15:58

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Verdi,Donald and his latest Two Sock puppets,May & Macron,"that's the way to do it"?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 14.04.18 17:43

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.04.18 8:15

This is sickening.

The Politicians are bulldozing away with a narrative and no evidence.

Not a single journalist is asking challenging questions.

Not one.

I saw a Theresa May interview yesterday and I just wanted the interviewer to ask "are you going to present the evidence"?

They are getting away with it because they control the mainstream.

There has been no serious mainstream journalism since the Greg Dyke "sexed up documents" incident. They put a stop to all that.

We are very close to 1984.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 15.04.18 10:38

And they didn’t take it to a vote as it wasn’t an “act of aggression “.
It was “simply” a strike on CW capability, which is why they told the Russians where they were going to bomb so there’s be no embarrassment/casualties......though there are ALWAYS casualties

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 15.04.18 10:56

Oh and the “gas canister” images.

The white one could be an oxygen cylinder and the yellow one looks like the Nitrox cylinders I use when scuba diving.

They prove F*CK ALL !!

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 15.04.18 12:43

"One of the most enduring mysteries of the modern world is the continuing influence of the 'Neo-conservatives'.

This is the name given to the political philosophy championed by George W. Bush and his British prime minister buddy, whom he once greeted with the words 'Yo, Blair . . .'"

Just to point out, neo-conservatism has roots going back long before Blair and Bush. It started to take root in the late 70s/early 80s withThatcher and Reagan, and has a lot of similarities to the philosophy of Ayn Rand. People who can remember the world before Maggie Thatcher maybe often look back on it and think it was better. Well, not wholly. But there were many good aspects to it too, and maybe we should consider that not everything that has happened since that time has been good.

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 15.04.18 15:12

Hi Puzzled, Neo Cons are awfully good at implementing other people spending commitments especially on defensive mechanisms,worth billions of dollars supplied by our very own specialist companies,step right this way Governur?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.04.18 6:39

It becomes increasingly clear that there was no chemical weapons attack in Douma.

So what's the deep game?

Maybe to discredit Trump, May and Macron?

I saw a ridiculous clip yesterday of a CNN reporter in Douma trying to prove there was an attack by sniffing things at the site ("oh.. that's strong.. it stings")..... that's right.... sniffing things at a potential chemical weapons attack site. 

Oh how she was ridiculed.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gas attack

Post by willowthewisp on 20.04.18 17:23

@BlueBag wrote:It becomes increasingly clear that there was no chemical weapons attack in Douma.

So what's the deep game?

Maybe to discredit Trump, May and Macron?

I saw a ridiculous clip yesterday of a CNN reporter in Douma trying to prove there was an attack by sniffing things at the site ("oh.. that's strong.. it stings")..... that's right.... sniffing things at a potential chemical weapons attack site. 

Oh how she was ridiculed.
Hi bluebag,Tracey Kandahola,doesn't work for CNN,she works for the Sun or the Mail isn't it?

As shown last night on "Brillo heads show" where a former Conservative supporter wiped the floor with Alan Johnson,Brillo,Pritti Patel by naming the Islamist terror group who had possible access to"Chemicals" before there safe exodus from Douma,possible"Fake News" as no one has produced any evidence of a "Chemical attack",but it was Assad?.  
The former Daily Mail writer had three hounds baying for blood, consistently interrupting him before stating the obvious,"If you will allow me to answer" it will shorten the session,the three hounds were not best pleased by being put in their place,well dome Mr Peter Hitchens showing what journalism is all about Factual Evidence,not just jumping to conclusions.
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum