The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FREUDIAN LIP Radio star Emma Freud confesses she would like to French kiss her 20-year-old son if it is was not ‘so illegal’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FREUDIAN LIP Radio star Emma Freud confesses she would like to French kiss her 20-year-old son if it is was not ‘so illegal’

Post by Verdi on 28.03.18 23:53

The 56-year-old said she demands as much physical contact from her kids as possible
Exclusive
By Benjy Potter
28th March 2018, 12:00 am
Updated: 28th March 2018, 9:04 pm

RADIO star Emma Freud says she would kiss her son, 20, “with tongues” if it was not “so illegal”.

Emma, 56 said she demands “as much physical contact as possible” with her children Jake, Scarlett, 22, Charlie, 15 and Spike, 13.

Emma — great-granddaughter of psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, one of whose theories was that every child subconsciously desires their opposite-sex parent — said in a podcast: “My 20-year-old — I would do him with tongues if I possibly could, if it wasn’t quite so illegal

"No, you carry on kissing and you carry on cuddling and you carry on snuggling and holding their hands as you walk down the street.”

Emma, partner of Love Actually director Richard Curtis, added: “They will shrug you off a lot, but at any moment they don’t you sneak the hand straight back in and cuddle.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5925313/emma-freud-french-kiss-son/

Seems it runs in the family.  You know what they say - like attracts like.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FREUDIAN LIP Radio star Emma Freud confesses she would like to French kiss her 20-year-old son if it is was not ‘so illegal’

Post by Mark Willis on 29.03.18 7:50

Indeed - kith and kin, deeper in is the phrase in these here parts.
bignono eek shame on you bad
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FREUDIAN LIP Radio star Emma Freud confesses she would like to French kiss her 20-year-old son if it is was not ‘so illegal’

Post by JimbobJones on 29.03.18 8:22

It must be genetic. So many seem to have this mindset.  Is it something they are taught is OK?

JimbobJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 29.03.18 8:41

. . . Her Dad Clement would be SO proud of her, he was allegedly a kiddie fiddler too.

JimbobJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 29.03.18 11:06

Ugh - run to the (lawless) hills, kids! 

I was on a train not long ago and I noticed two women standing kissing each other. Okay, no problem with that per se - they weren't mauling each other, just repeated brief kisses on the lips. 

However, as I approached them to get off the train, I realised from their conversation that they were mother and daughter.

That did rather creep me out and my daughter agreed with me when I told her about it.
Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.03.18 11:53

It's gradually being introduced as the norm by these sicko pervs (to coin a phrase).

Come the day ....

'What - you don't have sexual contact with your son or daughter or nephew or niece or grandchild or friends kids or your kids friend? Must be something wrong with you, you're weird.'

sad

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.04.18 14:55

EEEKK I thinks that's a terrible thing to say about her son.  Do him with tongues.  OMG.  What is wrong with these people?  
Im sure glad I nor my family will ever mix with these people.   I would run a mile for sure.   EEEEEKKKK.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum