The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr David Kelly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr David Kelly

Post by polyenne on 20.03.18 18:38

From Facebook by Christopher Everard.

Another one who took on the Establishment

DOCTOR KELLY is the world’s greatest scientific expert on NERVE GAS - but unfortunately he was MURDERED BY MI5 and following his murder - just to make sure no busy-body would investigate how MI5 British government spies murdered him, they DUG UP HIS COFFIN and moved it without TELLING ANYONE… If you thought all that was suspicious - then how about Dr RICHARD HOLMES - he was Dr Kelly’s assistant and they worked together at PORTON DOWN in Wiltshire - guess what? Dr Holmes went for a walk in the woods and he was then found dead too - just like Dr Kelly nine years before. WHY WERE THEY MURDERD? Well, Dr Kelly had been contacting newspaper journalists and feeding them info - and the biggest BOMBSHELL STORY OF ALL TIME which Dr Kelly was sitting on is how Her Majesty’s government have been POISONING MILLIONS OF BRITISH PEOPLE with Cadmium, Food Poisoning bugs and even PLAGUE.

The BBC say its “just a coincidence” that these two Doctors died the same way… So let’s compare the evidence:

- Both Doctors knew Cadmium was sprayed in Norwich, Wymouth, Bournemouth & over millions of Brits while they slept
- Both doctors know LIVE PLAGUE had been sprayed on Scottish people in the region near the Isle of Lewis
- Both doctors knew that KILLER BUGS had been released on the London Underground over a period of 40 years
- Both doctors know that Porton Down violated the Chemical Weapons treaties
- Both doctors knew that one of the Porton Down scientists who sprayed carcinogens over Norwich and Devon dropped dead at 33 with a weird disease which caused his stomach to ‘leak’ - both this scientists’s sons had serious medical problems too
- Both doctors NEVER left any SUICIDE NOTE
- Both doctors went out for a walk in the woods
- Both doctors were found dead
- Both doctors deaths were described by the BBC as ‘suicide’
- Both doctors worked in the same lab

Now, how many people do you know who have committed suicide the SAME WAY who shared the same desk?

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr David Kelly

Post by Verity on 20.03.18 19:45

"the biggest BOMBSHELL STORY OF ALL TIME which Dr Kelly was sitting on is how Her Majesty’s government have been POISONING MILLIONS OF BRITISH PEOPLE with Cadmium, Food Poisoning bugs and even PLAGUE.

- Both Doctors knew Cadmium was sprayed in Norwich, Wymouth, Bournemouth & over millions of Brits while they slept

- Both doctors know LIVE PLAGUE had been sprayed on Scottish people in the region near the Isle of Lewis"

If millions of people are being sprayed how do VIPs avoid being poisoned too? I don't see them walking around in protective suits and gas masks.
Verity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 20.03.18 20:59

https://youtu.be/dxRiG8vRRBk

John Pilger/RT interview

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jazega on 21.03.18 2:54

@polyenne wrote:From Facebook by Christopher Everard.

Another one who took on the Establishment

DOCTOR KELLY is the world’s greatest scientific expert on NERVE GAS - but unfortunately he was MURDERED BY MI5 and following his murder - just to make sure no busy-body would investigate how MI5 British government spies murdered him, they DUG UP HIS COFFIN and moved it without TELLING ANYONE… If you thought all that was suspicious - then how about Dr RICHARD HOLMES - he was Dr Kelly’s assistant and they worked together at PORTON DOWN in Wiltshire - guess what? Dr Holmes went for a walk in the woods and he was then found dead too - just like Dr Kelly nine years before. WHY WERE THEY MURDERD? Well, Dr Kelly had been contacting newspaper journalists and feeding them info - and the biggest BOMBSHELL STORY OF ALL TIME which Dr Kelly was sitting on is how Her Majesty’s government have been POISONING MILLIONS OF BRITISH PEOPLE with Cadmium, Food Poisoning bugs and even PLAGUE.

The BBC say its “just a coincidence” that these two Doctors died the same way… So let’s compare the evidence:

- Both doctors know LIVE PLAGUE had been sprayed on Scottish people in the region near the Isle of Lewis
- Both doctors knew that KILLER BUGS had been released on the London Underground over a period of 40 years
- Both doctors know that Porton Down violated the Chemical Weapons treaties
- Both doctors knew that one of the Porton Down scientists who sprayed carcinogens over Norwich and Devon dropped dead at 33 with a weird disease which caused his stomach to ‘leak’ - both this scientists’s sons had serious medical problems too
- Both doctors NEVER left any SUICIDE NOTE
- Both doctors went out for a walk in the woods
- Both doctors were found dead
- Both doctors deaths were described by the BBC as ‘suicide’
- Both doctors worked in the same lab

Now, how many people do you know who have committed suicide the SAME WAY who shared the same desk?

Willie Macrae and Robin Cook another two that spring to mind

jazega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 21.03.18 9:06

I have "The Strange Death of David Kelly" book by Norman Baker and I highly recommend it to those with an interest in how our Government's black ops do what they do.
The two main dissenters to Gulf War 2 and WMB were Dr Kelly and Robin Cook. I think I'll just leave that there.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 21.03.18 9:16

Got that too Mark. Enlightening and it’s made me a cynical old bu**er in anything to do with Government (and/or their agents) and the “influence” they exert

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 21.03.18 12:42

It's a compelling and convincing read, isn't it. Ms Polyenne?
Especially Dr Kelly having died flat on his back yet "found" propped against a tree. Not enough ingested tablets to give him even a stomach ache and went about wrist slashing in completely the wrong direction (left to right across the wrist as opposed to down to up the arm from the wrist). And the rest...
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum