The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People Patron, Cliff Richard in bid to stop 'private' information from emerging in court battle over BBC coverage of police raid

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missing People Patron, Cliff Richard in bid to stop 'private' information from emerging in court battle over BBC coverage of police raid

Post by Verdi on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:53 am

@Ladyinred wrote:sorry 

You could introduce a new forum rule, "No abbreviations, acronyms or initials".

Don't tempt me glee !!!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing People Patron, Cliff Richard in bid to stop 'private' information from emerging in court battle over BBC coverage of police raid

Post by Verdi on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:55 am

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:57 am

As Judge Judy often says -When someone instigates legal proceedings then they need to know that they have attend with  "clean hands" - in other words be prepared for potentially embarrassing information to be used.

There are no secrets (or shouldn't be) in a court of law.

The other side have to be able to defend their actions and if that involves things coming out that any plaintiff doesn't like then TOUGH, HARD CHEESE AND ALL THAT.

SIMPLES.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cliff Richard

Post by willowthewisp on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:21 pm

@Verdi wrote:
Hi Verdi,is this a list similar to the"Torn Madeleine Book" that has little relevance to a disappeared Child,Madeleine McCann,an invention,figment of One's imagination that never attended the venue?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:50 pm

CR (Cliff for verdi’s benefit) apparently stood in the witness box for about 90 minutes today.

I can only assume (but don’t know) that he will get called back later on to answer some meatier questions, once we get further into the case, unless that is his lot and the lawyers just argue the toss for the next couple of weeks.

As far as I can see, we never did hear whether his application to keep information out of the hearing (as per thread title) was approved or not (or did this get super- (inaudibled) too) hence the enormous costs already incurred?

Cliff Richard: BBC raid report 'shocking and upsetting'

Sir Cliff Richard has broken down in court as he described the "shocking and upsetting" BBC television coverage of a police raid on his home in 2014.
He is suing the BBC over privacy and said in a witness statement his health suffered "mentally and physically".
South Yorkshire Police searched the singer's Berkshire apartment after a claim of historical sexual assault.
Sir Cliff, 77, was not charged with any offence. The BBC says its coverage was in the public interest.

Lawyers for Sir Cliff said the BBC report - including shots taken from a helicopter showing officers inside his property - caused him "profound and long-lasting damage".

'Forever tainted'

Giving evidence for more than hour at the High Court, Sir Cliff recalled watching the BBC footage of the August 2014 raid from a hotel in Portugal.
He said: "It wasn't a very pleasant feeling and by that time I had heard of the allegation and seeing it made me feel even worse."
In Sir Cliff's written statement, which has been made available online by his lawyers Simkins, he said: "It was shocking and upsetting."
He added: "My health suffered, both mentally and physically...
"At one point... I actually thought I was going to have a heart attack or stroke."
He said: "I felt as though everything I had worked for during my life - trying to live as honestly and honourably as I could - was being torn apart.
"I felt forever tainted. I still do."

In court
By Lucy Manning, BBC News
Sir Cliff Richard stood in the witness box for what would be an emotional 90 minutes.
He was tearful at the start, composed himself but then broke down at the end when he accused the BBC of smearing his name across the world.
There was the odd moment of humour when he said rock and roll hadn't been good for his ears as he struggled to hear a question.
Listening intently in court were the BBC managers he accuses of invading his privacy. They will give evidence next week.

Sir Cliff added he "never felt right" in the 22 months it took for prosecutors to say they were not going to be taking further action.
"During the day there was an ever-present knot in my stomach," he said.
"I'd wake up in the middle of the night, going over things in my head again and again."
He said he lost a "considerable amount" of weight and felt unable to return to the Sunningdale property "except to pack up my belongings".
"In my mind it had become contaminated," his statement said. "I didn't feel comfortable there any longer.
"I have in fact been burgled before, and this for me was a worse experience."
He said the police search and subsequent publicity "not only seriously disrupted my personal life, but also my charitable work and my plans for my professional work", including an album release and a revised edition of his autobiography.
The BBC's barrister, Gavin Millar QC, started his questioning of Sir Cliff by asking about instances where he had used his "public profile" to talk about his personal beliefs.
While discussing how the coverage had affected his life, Sir Cliff broke down.
He said: "Everywhere I have ever been, I felt my name was smeared. The police didn't do that, the BBC did."
Sir Cliff said to date the case had cost him £3.4m including spending on lawyers and media representatives.
He is suing the BBC for the misuse of private information and breaking data protection rules.
His lawyers say he is seeking "very substantial" damages or compensation for the breach of his rights.

The court has heard BBC journalist Dan Johnson received a tip-off about the investigation from a Metropolitan Police source working in Operation Yewtree, the inquiry into allegations of historical sex offences.
The Met Police later passed the allegation, a claim of an offence against a boy under the age of 16, to South Yorkshire Police.
Jason Beer QC, for South Yorkshire Police, which paid the singer £400,000 to settle a privacy claim, told the court the force had acted unlawfully by confirming Sir Cliff's identity to the BBC and by discussing the search.
But he argued the judge, Mr Justice Mann, should rule the BBC contribute to the money it paid the singer because the broadcaster was "far more causative of the damage suffered".
He also accused Mr Johnson of using "heavy-handed" tactics when dealing with officers from the force ahead of the raid.
Lawyers representing the BBC have told court the police raid was of "legitimate public interest".
They said the BBC had been given information about an investigation into a serious criminal offence and had a duty to pass on the information to the public.
Mr Millar for the BBC said its journalists had respected Sir Cliff's rights as a "suspect" and the "presumption of innocence".
Addressing the court on the first day of the case, he said "you have to focus on that point... at which the BBC publish the information and ask whether Sir Cliff had a reasonable expectation of privacy?
"He may have wanted that. But that would not have been a reasonable expectation for somebody in his position."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43754437

The link to his published statement goes to:

http://www.simkins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Witness-Statement-of-Sir-Cliff-Richard-OBE.pdf

I have skimmed it fairly quickly, but come away with a strange feeling of ‘how odd’ about it, so much irrelevancy about seemingly nothing to do with the case as far as I can see.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:38 am

I was a naughty Hobs.
In the daily mail they were talking about him being called sir.

I know they won't publish it since it is a moderated page but i said:

I prefer the name kitty

I'll go sit in the naughty corner in my usual place :)

Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:47 am

I can only guess at why the name Kitty was appropriate.......though the mere thought is enough to put me off my breakfast pukepuke

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi Polyenne, It seems as though the Police be it the Metropolitan Police Service or South Yorkshire Police must bear an"Heavier Responsibility" purely on the Grounds of burden of Proof of a Crime to have happened?
the Two Police forces had the "Allegation of the Crime to Investigate"!

Quite why they chose to divulge Mr Richards name to the BBC or MSM,requires further investigation?

They chose the Heavy handed hob nail boot approach,by alerting the Press or MSM of when they were to raid Mr Richards Flat?
What has not been explained is why hadn't they checked with the Home Office as to whether Mr Richards had gone through Immigration control procedures to ascertain whether Mr Richards was in the UK,let alone at his gated accommodation?
It seems as though this is another "One" of those cases,where they should have used"Decorum" instead the"Sweeny" moments that they love to embrace!

The Police always love to allude to the cleverness of their Police Officers working behind the scenes but in this instance they weren't singing off the same Hymn sheet,yet they fail to supply adequate answers to serious questions,are they infalliable or not to be held to account for their actions?

The Police have admitted their guilt in the part of the failures they carried out on the day of the raid, paying out £400,000 plus Mr Richards legal expenses which must be a first for a serving Police force?
which implies,they knew more than they were prepared to let on about in regard to Mr Richards case!

There will certainly be a lot more tears to be shed,but will it answer any of the questions in regard to any abuse of procedure on Mr Richards property raid,remember He(Mr Richards was watching it on a Live Broadcast in a hotel room in Portugal)could he not stay in his own property?
seems as though someone was being set up for a fall from grace?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm

@Ladyinred wrote:sorry 

You could introduce a new forum rule, "No abbreviations, acronyms or initials".
Yes I agree with that.........NO aai.

JohnyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:50 am

Sir Cliff Richard breaks down in tears as he gives evidence during BBC trial

The pop icon is suing the corporation over its live reporting of a police raid of his Berkshire apartment in August 2014.

Saturday 14 April 2018

Sir Cliff Richard broke down in tears as he gave evidence in court over "shocking and upsetting" BBC coverage of a police raid on his home.

The 77-year-old singer is suing the corporation over its live reporting of a search of his Berkshire apartment by South Yorkshire Police in August 2014, which came as part of an investigation into a historical child sex abuse allegation.

He sobbed at London's High Court on Thursday as he read out a list of countries the coverage had been broadcast in, having revealed in his 22-page written statement that he had seen it unfold while in Portugal.

"I don't recall exactly which channel it was, but I could see the police going through the drawers in one of the rooms of my apartment," he said.

"I felt confused; disturbed and very upset. It was like I was watching burglars in my apartment, going through my personal belongings."

Sir Cliff added that he was left "on my knees in the kitchen, sobbing" in the days after the raid, having known that he "had not done anything wrong".

During preliminary hearings, lawyers said a man made an allegation in late 2013 to the Metropolitan Police, saying he had been sexually assaulted by Sir Cliff at Sheffield United's Bramall Lane football stadium when he was a child in 1985.

Metropolitan Police officers passed the allegation to South Yorkshire Police in July 2014.

Sir Cliff denied the allegation and in June 2016 prosecutors announced that he would face no charges. He said the long wait to find out no action would be taken "never felt right at all".

"I felt confused; disturbed and very upset. It was like I was watching burglars in my apartment, going through my personal belongings."

Sir Cliff added that he was left "on my knees in the kitchen, sobbing" in the days after the raid, having known that he "had not done anything wrong".

During preliminary hearings, lawyers said a man made an allegation in late 2013 to the Metropolitan Police, saying he had been sexually assaulted by Sir Cliff at Sheffield United's Bramall Lane football stadium when he was a child in 1985.

Metropolitan Police officers passed the allegation to South Yorkshire Police in July 2014.

Sir Cliff denied the allegation and in June 2016 prosecutors announced that he would face no charges. He said the long wait to find out no action would be taken "never felt right at all".

https://news.sky.com/story/sir-cliff-richard-breaks-down-in-tears-as-he-gives-evidence-during-bbc-trial-11329302

Portugal ... Metropolitan Police ... South Yorkshire police  think ?

You're secret's safe with us Sir Clifford winkwink .

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:10 am

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Obviously why we heard no more:

Mr Justice Mann on Thursday oversaw a preliminary hearing at which he analysed a dispute over whether some information contained in witness statements gathered by the BBC should be allowed to emerge at the trial.
The judge said the information should stay under wraps for the time being, but he said he would review rival arguments during the trial.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/sir-cliff-trying-to-stop-private-information-emerging-during-bbc-court-battle-36685601.html

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missing people

Post by willowthewisp on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Independent Article Saturday 14 August 2014,states,that the Police subverted due process by waiting until Mr Richard's had left for a Vacation,then Orchestrated the"Massive Publicity for the raid" on Mr Cliff Richard's, gated Berkely residence?
Which then brings into conjecture of how the Police obtained warrants from a JP to either raid the afore mentioned residence or have that person arrested on "suspicion" of a charge of Assault or Sexual Assault, in the full knowledge that the deponent would not be present at the Address!

So did the Metropolitan Police Service or South Yorkshire Police Force set up the BBC to be the"Patsy",Fall from Grace of Mr Cliff Richards?
if, they(Police) undertook to do this n the full Knowledge that they knew where Mr Richard's was at the"Time of the raid" on vacation in Portugal,where they prepared to openly break UK Laws?
One can only hope that the BBC's legal Team are to question in Open Court of what the Police divulged to them on what they did or did Not know in regard to Mr Richard's property raid and his whereabouts on the day in question!

It is now well known,that the Metropolitan Police have used evidence from Operation Yewtree,Operation Midland,where upon close examination of their Police practices has led to massive compensation payouts to the"Offended person's" with One outstanding of a claim for One million Pounds,which will be dwarfed by any compensation due to Mr Cliff Richard's if his case is Proved against the BBC?

So,there is a prospect of the Police to knowingly frame MSM Reporters on inaccurate evidence,they gave to these reporters of where they should be at a certain time and Day,which is now public knowledge.
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:52 pm

set up the BBC

an interesting idea willow, I wonder what if any substance there is to it. I personally would like to see it tested in a court of law?? Wonder if it was to provide with a huge payout at taxpayers expense?

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

missing people

Post by willowthewisp on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:09 pm

@sar wrote:set up the BBC

an interesting idea willow, I wonder what if any substance there is to it.  I personally would like to see it tested in a court of law??  Wonder if it was to provide with a huge payout at taxpayers expense?
Hi sar,thanks for your reply.
The Irony in this complex case,is that the South Yorkshire Police have agreed to pay Damages of £400,000 plus the legal expenses of Mr Richard's Claim,but imagine if the BBC could have a judgement made against the Police Force for their actions given to MSM,BBC Reporters,where they have agreed to the payout,BBC walk away Scott free?
Tax payer picks up the Tab?
Police left with extremely Red faces? zulu
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 am

Should ( and I stress should) there have been any evidence and a case to answer, then including the MSM in manner that unfolded would most certainly soiled and dirtied it in a way that would ensure that a case could no longer be brought. Just saying.
Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Gloria Hunniford, on Loose Women just now, said that Richard had spent 3-4 million pounds on his defence lawyers.

omgomg

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missing People.

Post by willowthewisp on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Should ( and I stress should) there have been any evidence and a case to answer, then including the MSM in manner that unfolded would most certainly soiled and dirtied it in a way that would ensure that a case could no longer be brought. Just saying.
Hi Rogue- a -tory, So Mr Johnson was told to hang fire for over Two weeks by(South Yorkshire Police) on producing his story for the BBC,where the BBC would be given access to information with regard to Mr Cliff Richard,via Operation Yewtree,Met Police?
In this time,a suspect of a serious Crime( Operation Yewtree) could have learned( been Told) Not to be in a certain place at a certain Time,July to August?
According to the Lead Officer in open Court,Mr Johnson(journalist) was pressurising him into revealing information on Police Investigations,where the Officer had not bothered to make Notes of the conversation,until Two days later?
What happened to the normal,neither can confirm or deny the events having taken place,that is repeated as mantra to the public, when inquiring Police Information!?
To Judge Mann,It was the Police who revealed Mr Richard's name.  Not the journalist working for the BBC who was then informed by South Yorkshire Police of where to be on a certain day of a raid on Mr Richard's gated Home in Berkshire,carried out by the South Yorkshire Police informant to the journalist.  
So Two Police forces have selectively divulged personal information  to Journalists on Two occasions from July -August 2014 worried that the suspect may destroy evidence or scarper from the Country,yet seemingly await for over Two months to challenge the person named by Operation Yewtree,but the BBC were in control of the incidents relating to the raid on Mr Richards abode,that they told a journalist about?
It was the BBC that done it guvnner?
The next time a police programme comes on,on arresting a suspect,the Police are not following protocol by instantly carrying out the raids or appreending the suspects,geddit,unless your a media mogul that needs protecting(Savile or Cliff)?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:32 pm

@polyenne wrote:They don’t, they “release” it to a friendly MSM journalist and he/she does the dirty deed
Friendly? How about an MI5 operative part of / embedded in MSM?
Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:35 pm

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Should ( and I stress should) there have been any evidence and a case to answer, then including the MSM in manner that unfolded would most certainly soiled and dirtied it in a way that would ensure that a case could no longer be brought. Just saying.
Hi Rogue- a -tory, So Mr Johnson was told to hang fire for over Two weeks by(South Yorkshire Police) on producing his story for the BBC,where the BBC would be given access to information with regard to Mr Cliff Richard,via Operation Yewtree,Met Police?
In this time,a suspect of a serious Crime( Operation Yewtree) could have learned( been Told) Not to be in a certain place at a certain Time,July to August?
According to the Lead Officer in open Court,Mr Johnson(journalist) was pressurising him into revealing information on Police Investigations,where the Officer had not bothered to make Notes of the conversation,until Two days later?
What happened to the normal,neither can confirm or deny the events having taken place,that is repeated as mantra to the public, when inquiring Police Information!?
To Judge Mann,It was the Police who revealed Mr Richard's name.  Not the journalist working for the BBC who was then informed by South Yorkshire Police of where to be on a certain day of a raid on Mr Richard's gated Home in Berkshire,carried out by the South Yorkshire Police informant to the journalist.  
So Two Police forces have selectively divulged personal information  to Journalists on Two occasions from July -August 2014 worried that the suspect may destroy evidence or scarper from the Country,yet seemingly await for over Two months to challenge the person named by Operation Yewtree,but the BBC were in control of the incidents relating to the raid on Mr Richards abode,that they told a journalist about?
The next time a police programme comes on,on arresting a suspect,the Police are not following protocol by instantly carrying out the raids or appreending the suspects,geddit,unless your a media mogul that needs protecting(Savile or Cliff)?
Yep that would do it - ensures the police investigation was not just compromised but sunk without a trace.
Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missing people

Post by willowthewisp on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:17 pm

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
Yep that would do it - ensures the police investigation was not just compromised but sunk without a trace.
Hi Rogue-a-tory,would that mean that the UK Police are conspiring against their own investigations,Operation Yewtree(Mr Richards) Operation Midland( Leon Britton,Lord Brammel,Harvey Proctor) Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,QC Mr Henricques?

So in late December 2013,Metropolitan Police have claims of a sexual assault in 1985, Mr Cliff Richards is made aware finds out about these allegations,yet it takes the Metropolitan Police alongside colleagues from South Yorkshire Police 7/8 months to process a warrant to raid a Berkshire home related to a named suspect in their possession?

How is it possible for the UK Metropolitan Police,South Yorkshire to have processed the Warrant,if they knew the named suspect/Defendant was Not present in the UK as per the Indepedent Report on Subverted Evidence,that they then Orchestrated for maximum effect by using the BBC,Mr Johnson's story, 14 August 2014 ?

In the Independent story,South Yorkshire Police were quoted that the sexual assault had Nothing to do with Operation Yewtree,yet the papers story is about an individual who was assaulted at a Seminar held at Sheffield United' ground in 1985,at which Billy Graham and Mr Cliff Richard were present?
Something Not adding up,telling Porkies?

Who were The Police trying to discredit Mr Johnson's story or the BBC to maximise coverage of the event,in the full knowledge,they had revealed evidence on at least Two occasions in relation to Mr Richards,Operation Yewtree and the Police raid by South Yorkshire Police? 
But the Loaded Ammunition shot them in Both Feet?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:28 pm

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Rogue-a-tory,would that mean that the UK Police are conspiring against their own investigations,Operation Yewtree(Mr Richards) Operation Midland( Leon Britton,Lord Brammel,Harvey Proctor) Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,QC Mr Henricques?
That's exactly what I'm saying. The police had a complaint and had to investigate, but if that investigation was seriously bungled the problem goes away. 

Cliff Richard apparently had been linked with Elm Guest House per photo above. But those complaints had already been buried. Investigating this complaint my well have led to another look at Elm where the Met had already told everyone to - move along, nothing to see here.
Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missing people

Post by willowthewisp on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi rogue-a-tory,thanks for your reply.

But why would a QC Mr Richard Henricques become involve in any potential murky Police operation to find very little"Misconduct" by the original Police officers investigating on Operation Midland with hundreds of thousand Pounds awarded against the Metropolitan Police Force?  

Of coarse this must be far cheaper to pay costs in damages to the wrongfully accused,than try to Process to any Criminal Trails?

The Metropolitan Police had chosen well by selecting Mr Richard Henricques as their QC as in a"Normal Defence Case" Mr Henricques works in most cases against the Police,a bit of reverse Psychology never hurt anyone has it?
In regard to the Elm Guest House list and Mr Cliff Richard's being investigated by the Metropolitan Police, I haven't seen any correspondence to suggest that they may have formally interviewed him about appearing on a guest list,along with the others named on the list.
Apparently on the Mary Moss Elm Guest House list are Eight Police Officers ranging from a PC to a Chief Commander and One QC,now we are seeing why it has such significance not to be exposed!
Not to say it hasn't happened, you know those often quietly spoken whispers in one's deaf ear from pop performances?

The "Deflecting of Responsibility" by the UK Police Forces,who Gave Mr Richard's name to the BBC, MSM about the raid is quite preposterous given they have admitted to having done so,it does belie what has been spoken to then openly cast the blame to a third party!

A report made by a Times Journalist,Fiona Hamilton,states the warrant to raid Mr Richards abode in Berkshire would be illegal,due to the South Yorkshire Police force Not informing Sheffield Magistrates Court of the deal done on behalf of the Police force to delay the raid by One Month?
So How could the same South Yorkshire Police force state that they thought the named person on the allegation(Operation Yewtree,could abscond the Country or remove Evidence) yet chose One month's reprieve before giving Mr Johnson the tip off of the Raid day and date,was this a pre-fabricated move,when they had not acted on the allegation for at least Seven Months from late 2013??

Or did those"Loose lips from Operation Yewtree,also notify unknowingly to a named suspect",where not to be in August 2014,on Holiday in Portugal,that he has done annually

Will this Court case uncover the real deception?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:58 pm

So the Metropolitan Police Service have in their possession a claim of a"Sexual assault" from a claimant naming an individual in late 2013 Operation Yewtree?

They (sit) Investigate on this evidence for over six Months taking No Actions yet then pass the Investigation to the(Patsy) South Yorkshire Police in July 2014?

Mr Dan Johnson meets with South Yorkshire Police in July 2014,who states he has a source naming an individual of whom he is about to run a story,South Yorkshire Police demand a "One Month Reprieve" from Mr Johnson running his story,fearing the named individual/ suspect, 
may abscond or Scarper away from the UK or hide evidence related to the alleged claim!

The South Yorkshire Police inform Mr Johnson in August 14, 2014(Deal) to be at a certain place in Berkshire at a certain time to Openly Report on a Raid on a gated property belonging to Mr Cliff Richard,looking for "Evidence" appertaining to an allegation to a sexual assault in September 1985, yet according to the Independent Report,not related to Operation Yewtree?

From July 2014-2016 South Yorkshire Police cannot find any evidence from Four persons to the Original allegation passed to the Metropolitan Police Service in late 2013 after three years investigation!

In 2016 No Action taken by CPS/DPP over the Police raid on Mr Richard's Berkshire Property.

Mr Richard's begins to claim compensation from the South Yorkshire Police Force and the BBC in breach of his human rights,defamation off his name,South Yorkshire Police agree to pay £400,000 and meet Mr Richard's legal expenses.

The BBC ops to proceed to Court to defend,"Freedom of the Press".

So Two separate Police forces have Named Mr Richards to the BBC via Journalist Dan Johnson in relation to allegations made against him by a claimant(s) of sexual assault in 1985 at Sheffield Wednesday's Ground in 1985.

So Now the Police could be trying to suppress the"Freedom of the Press" if it is proved against the BBC, that they broke the rights of a "Good Name" to Mr Cliff Richard on a falsehood?

But if it is proved they didn't make the"Falsehood",that the Police were the source of the leak to the BBC Journalist on both occasions?

Anyone know of a similar couple who made similar claims in Portugal according to Editors from the Guardian News Papers that is what is at stake,the"Freedom of the Press"? 

As in any future raids or arrests they could only rely on the Police version,So where does that leave"Freedom to report" when the Police were wrong,that is what they have admitted to, in order to compensate Mr Richard's!

Surely they were wrong to inform the BBC on the August 14,2014 Raid,where they setting up the press,"Freedom of the Press" the right to retain your source of information,Metropolitan Police Service other source of information to the MSM,not wanting the press to reveal who their Other Source was?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missing People

Post by willowthewisp on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Latest update from the Court sessions.

Mr Compton Head of South Yorkshire Police wasn't best pleased that a Police liason Officer,Lesley Card was giving a "Running Commentary" to the BBC via Mr Dan Johnson on the day of the raid at Mr Cliff Richard's Berkshire Home on 14th August 2014.
So, if Mr Card was divulging too much information to the BBC,wasn't it the Duty of the South Yorkshire Police,to "Neither Confirm or Deny the information",within their control?

BBC Reporter Mr Dan Johnson, "Received Information" from South Yorkshire Police, throughout the Police Raid Mr Compton, No other source.

South Yorkshire Police only too happy to assist within the "Coverage of the Raid" by the BBC,via Police information,"Freedom of the Press" to report on Official Police Raids,only this Raid may not have met the Sheffield Magistrates Courts Guidelines,that South Yorkshire Police,had full Knowledge of who lived at the Berkshire address and wasn't to be present at the Time of the Raid,meaning an illegal Warrant of entry?

So was the BBC being setup,an "Official Patsy" to Control future Media Reporting of Police arrests or Warrants, its not the first Time South Yorkshire Police have been wrong is it,HillsBorough,Orgreve,Yorkshire Ripper disappearance of Ben Needham,1400 Girls being Groomed,that they were unaware of?

Is Judge Mann going to allow to be heard the Four other claiment's details divulged to "Official Police Officers" as part of South Yorkshire Police Investigation or just the single One they had followed up from the September 1985, Sheffield United,Billy Graham,Cliff Richard venue,Operation Yewtree,that they claimed wasn't part of this investigation,Independent News Paper?
Or do the Police control who can give evidence to a Court,One of four or Five claiment's,but we decide which One from the same investigation of who is credible?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum