The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KimWall/Madsen Submarine case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KimWall/Madsen Submarine case

Post by SuKo on 08.03.18 15:40

Hello!

I just thought i should join and share here, do my best to help put the puzzle together.

For starters, I saw a 2 hr documentary released in the Nordic countries last night, (maybe in other parts of the world also?) a summary of what happened to Kim Wall on board Madsen's submarine last summer. The documentary was released in the wake of the trial that started in Copenhagen today. 

A fact released in the documentary, that absolutely blew my mind, was the Swedish cadaver dog's work on the open sea, how he managed to sniff Kim Wall's body parts at the bottom of the ocean.
Divers were sent down on the spot where this amazing dog marked a smell, and they found (i think it was) an arm.

The interview with the McCanns where they belittled the dogs work in the Ocean Club, immediately came to mind. 

I would very much like to see how he would explain, or explain away a dog managing to sniff a human cadaver (body part) lying at the bottom of the ocean??.. 

I just had to mention this incredible thing, because i think it should bring a massive amount of new credibility to the work of the dogs in the OCEAN  club. Funny coincidence huh.. dog sniffing a cadaver in the OCEAN! 

Looking forward to going through all the thoughts and investigations of people on this site. It's good to know there's so many caring and good people out there.
All the best to you all.

SuKo
SuKo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KimWall/Madsen Submarine case

Post by sharonl on 08.03.18 20:51

Very interesting.

welcome2  To the forum SuKo

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: KimWall/Madsen Submarine case