The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Haunted Kate McCann’s 50th birthday tinged with sadness as Scotland Yard probe draws to a close

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Haunted Kate McCann’s 50th birthday tinged with sadness as Scotland Yard probe draws to a close

Post by Mark Willis on 05.03.18 9:32

Do they publish these "anniversaries" to try to find that one person in the UK who actually gives a tinker's cuss how Kate feels?
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haunted Kate McCann’s 50th birthday tinged with sadness as Scotland Yard probe draws to a close

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.18 9:39

Plus, I'm sure the greedy McCanns have got used to the substantial income from all these ludicrous stories put into the media by their partner in crime, Clarence Mitchell.

But the McCanns are taking a massive risk to the safety of the twins and themselves as thousands, if not millions, of people believe they are guilty of hiding their daughter's corpse, staging an abduction, and fraudulently making millions of pounds out of her, with the protection of the government, media and police. People don't take kindly to having people like that walking amongst them free from prosecution, let alone protected by the very judicial system that is supposed to punish them.

People have lost trust in the Government, media and Police because of what they're allowing to happen to three year old Maddie.

It only takes one crazy person to take the law into their own hands.

I remember years ago someone threatened to throw a molotov cocktail at the McCanns house, and then there's Stephen Birch who keeps threatening to contact the twins' school.

The McCanns are playing a very dangerous game, not just with Maddie's memory, but the lives of their remaining children.

I can understand why Eddie and Keela are not mentioned in the media.
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 05.03.18 9:43

@Mark Willis #26   there are undoubtedly some still out there though they are strangely silent these days.

I do wonder at what point any pro-McCanns changed their minds and what particular information it was that made them change their mind ?

Another poll maybe ??!!

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Haunted,Kate,50th Birthday.

Post by willowthewisp on 05.03.18 13:20

Hi goGetemGoncalo,The reason why the MSM never mention the EVRD dogs is because they alert to the very Opposite of what the McCann's manipulated media moguls keep looking for an alive Madeleine,when in fact DCI andy Redwood and his Helicopter ride around Portugal,were searching for what,an alive or dead child,named Madeleine McCann?
DCI Andy Redwood has even stated of the possible demise of Madeleine leaving apartment 5a 3 May 2007?
But never mentioned Abducting a deceased person,because the Remit is about Abduction,being investigated by a Murder Squad!?
PS,What is the legal definition of the removal of a dead person,would that include abduction,as do not forget,the burglar could have taken away  a deceased child?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 06.03.18 15:00

At least there's no longer any half hearted attempt to pretend this is about Madeleine. The article is just there, baldly talking about Kate McCann' s birthday, as if anyone gives a monkeys. I prefer the honesty.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 06.03.18 18:52

have a +1 from me nglfi!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 06.03.18 19:47

And me nglfi!
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meiaviana on 03.04.18 14:32

Get'emGonçalo wrote:167 comments so far on the Daily Mail facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/posts/3387327761326948?hc_location=ufi

Think I've been blackilisted on any article to do with the McCanns I have tried many times but none have been allowed on maybe if I worshipped them it would be ok

meiaviana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum