The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jo Cox''s husband quits following accusations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jo Cox''s husband quits following accusations

Post by sallypelt on 17.02.18 23:19

The husband of murdered Labour MP Jo Cox has quit two charities set up in her name following accusations of sexual harassment.

Brendan Cox has apologised for the "hurt and offence" that some of his past behaviour had caused.

Responding to allegations reported by the Mail on Sunday, Mr Cox admitted that some of his conduct towards women during his time with Save the Children would have made feel them "uncomfortable".
The father-of-two said he would "take full responsibility" for his actions during his time with Save the Children and has stood down from his roles at The Jo Cox Foundation and More In Common, which he helped set up.
The Mail on Sunday reports that in the year before his wife was fatally shot and stabbed by a far-right terrorist during the Brexit referendum campaign in June 2016, Mr Cox sexually harassed a Save the Children worker outside a bar in London.
https://news.sky.com/story/brendan-cox-husband-of-murdered-mp-jo-quits-charities-amid-harassment-claims-11255748

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jo Cox''s husband quits following accusations

Post by MayMuse on 18.02.18 0:27

Oh good grief...it's never ending, who do these men think they are? 
I suppose at least he has acknowledged his guilt unlike some!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE; Jo Cox,Brendan quits charities.

Post by willowthewisp on 18.02.18 11:29

@MayMuse wrote:Oh good grief...it's never ending, who do these men think they are? 
Hi Maymuse,Mr Cox and his late wife Jo,have a close affiliation to former Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Barack O'Bama,where Jo Cox worked as a PR figure for Barack,then when you add in the"White Helmets",there is a clear indication to problems in the Middle East.
Mr Cox must be worried about past history of Sexual misconduct being assimilated to the current Haiti,Oxfam Sex for aid scandal!
There was a lot that was Not disclosed to the public on the Jo Cox Murder and the Brexit vote,dodgy Dave Cameron with close links to MI5,Carlton TV, Central Television take over the Cook Report,Ken Clarke?
On a side note,wasn't it Mr Dave Cameron who had the release of the "Profumo Affair"delayed until 2064,nothing to do with any Family relatives that where involved in that sullied,tawdry scene,where a Doctor was thought to have committed suicide on grounds of being involved with Prostitution for the elite members of society?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 18.02.18 11:36

@willowthewisp wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Oh good grief...it's never ending, who do these men think they are? 
Hi Maymuse,Mr Cox and his late wife Jo,have a close affiliation to former Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Barack O'Bama,where Jo Cox worked as a PR figure for Barack,then when you add in the"White Helmets",there is a clear indication to problems in the Middle East.
Mr Cox must be worried about past history of Sexual misconduct being assimilated to the current Haiti,Oxfam Sex for aid scandal!
There was a lot that was Not disclosed to the public on the Jo Cox Murder and the Brexit vote,dodgy Dave Cameron with close links to MI5,Carlton TV, Central Television take over the Cook Report,Ken clarke?
Willow, you mentioned the White Helmets. Coincidently, I was discussing this organisation with my husband, this morning, in the light of the latest news on Brendan Cox. It's been discussed on here on a few occasions, about the legitimacy of the White Helmets, and whether they are the "life savers" that they are built up to be. This is one of many claims in the internet about the White Helmets:

The White Helmets were “formed by a British [consultant] James Le Mesurier, in 2013. They are trained by him. He has a background in private security work, including connection back to Blackwater, which is one of the best known private security firms that was used by the CIA… as an outreach assassination organization.”

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 18.02.18 11:53

@sallypelt wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
There was a lot that was Not disclosed to the public on the Jo Cox Murder and the Brexit vote,dodgy Dave Cameron with close links to MI5,Carlton TV, Central Television take over the Cook Report,Ken clarke?
Willow, you mentioned the White Helmets. Coincidently, I was discussing this organisation with my husband, this morning, in the light of the latest news on Brendan Cox. It's been discussed on here on a few occasions, about the legitimacy of the White Helmets, and whether they are the "life savers" that they are built up to be. This is one of many claims in the internet about the White Helmets:

The White Helmets were “formed by a British [consultant] James Le Mesurier, in 2013. They are trained by him. He has a background in private security work, including connection back to Blackwater, which is one of the best known private security firms that was used by the CIA… as an outreach assassination organization.”
Hi Maymuse,thanks for your reply,you only need to mention CIA and the atrocities assimilated to what they were involved in, in World events,take Vietnam,where they supported North Vietnam and the French Government twisted a Presidents allegencies Post second World War and they very quickly changed sides creating a Civilian War lasting decades,causing Millions of deaths,so much for MAGA eh Donald,Not your finest hr in problem solving to World Wars was it,but America has carried out the same Modus Operandi covertly in different regions,middle East,Africa?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oxfam,Aid for Sex

Post by willowthewisp on 22.02.18 21:42

Oxfam bosses called to Committee meeting to explain what has happened in regard to the aid for sex allegations,Save the children,20 February 2018.  a Mr Watkins explained that there had been 53 allegations made in 2016 towards misconduct or unwarrented advances,with a number of persons resigning,others are still being investigated.

Justin Forsyth,Brendan Cox,both appear in recent BBC headlines apologising for their past inappropriate behaviour to Woman,whilst Employed at the charity,Save The children from Three Years ago!
what do they know or have been told to"Tough It Out"concerning recent Haiti,Aid for sex Scandal?
Are there to be more Headlines concerning there past working relationship,where One jumped ship first,followed by a scramble for the Life Boat(literally) by the Other?
Mr Justin Forsyth and Mr Brendan Cox were formerly engaged with a Former Labour Prime Minister in 2010,One Gordon Brown,seems to be involved with some shady characters,eh our Gordon,the"New World Order" speech to Europe?
They Both have a shady past in regard to the Syrian conflict,Justin was with Samantha Cameron,Save the children,whilst Brendan's Wife(Jo Cox) was a PR rep for Barack O'Bama,promoting the ifamous "White Helmets" that have been seen in the latest atrocities in Syria,with links to the CIA!
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.02.18 2:34

Oh look another one........
Charity boss Justin Forsyth resigns from Unicef - BBC News
https://apple.news/A5kYM9Ih_RWm6e7dsPD9oYg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.02.18 9:42

@MayMuse wrote:Oh look another one........
It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it? I have not held back about what I think of these people, now and in the past. This country is rotten to the core, and is like a stage 4 cancer. However, credit where it's due. At least the ones who have "resigned" their positions from these "charities"  have held up their hands and admitted their wrong-doing, unlike MANY politicians who often say "I am stepping down so I can have time to CLEAR MY NAME". 

I am not making excuses for these low-life, but in the words of Sir W Churchill "If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil"

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.02.18 12:53

@sallypelt wrote:
It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it? I have not held back about what I think of these people, now and in the past. This country is rotten to the core, and is like a stage 4 cancer. However, credit where it's due. At least the ones who have "resigned" their positions from these "charities"  have held up their hands and admitted their wrong-doing, unlike MANY politicians who often say "I am stepping down so I can have time to CLEAR MY NAME". 

I am not making excuses for these low-life, but in the words of Sir W Churchill "If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil"

Time to clear my name, really? 
They know , otherwise they would not step down...expect many more will be running  scared and come out of the woodwork....give it "time" 

It's a dirty world!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sex for aid,Haiti!

Post by willowthewisp on 23.02.18 14:37

@MayMuse wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:

Time to clear my name, really? 
They know , otherwise they would not step down...expect many more will be running  scared and come out of the woodwork....give it "time" 

It's a dirty world!
Whilst working for Save the Children,wasn't Mr Brendan Cox,the Boss over Justin Forsyth,or was Justin the Boss over Brendan, there fore any Formal investigation of misconduct,by Mr Forsyth aught to have been investigated by an"Independent" authorised Officer from Save the children charity?
Apparently the Human Resources failed to be able to utilise the full powers at their disposal!
But what if the two named persons had known each other whilst working for the same charity"Old Boys Net Work"well remunerated positions,personal pension contributions,expenses,very quickly resign from their positions,"Nothing to see here,Now Move along,please"!
Mr Forsyth had to resign from his Position at Unicef,as if he had left off certain information in regard to his past employment,with regard to certain indescrepencies,which may have been left off any"Formal" relevance of conduct or not alluded to.
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.02.18 15:09

I have taken a few snippets from the link that MayMuse posted, earlier this morning:

Save the Children said it had commissioned "a root and branch review of the organisational culture" at the charity "addressing any behavioural challenges among senior leadership"...

…The charity said concerns were raised about "inappropriate behaviour and comments" by Mr Forsyth in 2015…

…but there was no finding of misconduct against Mr Forsyth or any formal sanction against him…

…Speaking earlier this week, a spokesman for Unicef said the charity had not been aware of any of the complaints against Mr Forsyth at the time of his recruitment in 2016…

…The allegations come after Brendan Cox - the husband of murdered MP Jo Cox - quit two charities he set up in memory of his wife amid allegations of inappropriate behaviour...

..The Charity Commission said it had "extensive regulatory engagement" with Save the Children after allegations of misconduct and inappropriate behaviour were made against Mr Cox and Mr Forsyth between 2015 and 2016…

Yet, they were still there in their posts until 2018

Are these people complacent or don’t they WANT to see what is going on.  

Who can forget the words of Esther Ranzen in regards to Jimmy Savile AFTER his death? -

“Rantzen has admitted that she heard the rumours at the time, referring to it as 'green room gossip', the implication being that it was classier to ignore it. If I have learnt anything from my time working in TV, it is that 'green room gossip' is almost always true”.

And this is the women who set up child line!!! To repeat myself, YOU COULDN’ MAKE THIS UP!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 23.02.18 15:38

Hi Sallypelt,thank you for your article,quite astounding that both Mr Cox,Mr Forsyth were still in their posts until 2018,Three years after the Original allegations?
When you can now link in a Former Labour Prime minister,Gordon Brown and his European speech,"New World Order",Barack O'Bama,PR rep Jo Cox,Syria,"The White Hats"?
Then have the Murder of Jo Cox alongside a "Loner" being Found Guilty for her Murder,where the Judge and Jury were not Shown"Official Photographs" of the Murder victim,computerised images were shown to the Judge and Jury ?
A"sham representative"legal team were appointed to represent the accused person,to cover the Dots and T's,so there was then No legal "Appeals Process","It Was All Lawfully Done"just like a"Kipper"?

The Problems caused in the Middle East by Blair,Brown and Bush?
Then"Brexit"Sailing Boats,Thames with Obnoxious Geldof chanting to Farage,who(Geldof)now lives among the elite in Society,have you forgotten your working class routes already eh Sir Bob?
The one thing common to all above,"Politicians,Political Control of the masses by the few"?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum