The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police investigating the unexplained drowning of Hollywood star Natalie Wood in 1981 say her actor husband, Robert Wagner, is now a person of interest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police investigating the unexplained drowning of Hollywood star Natalie Wood in 1981 say her actor husband, Robert Wagner, is now a person of interest

Post by Jill Havern on 01.02.18 18:23

Police investigating the unexplained drowning of Hollywood star Natalie Wood in 1981 say her actor husband, Robert Wagner, is now a person of interest.

In an interview with CBS News' 48 Hours programme, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Lieutenant John Corina said: "As we've investigated the case over the last six years, I think he's more of a person of interest now.

"I mean, we know now that he was the last person to be with Natalie before she disappeared."

Watch out Kate and Gerry winkwink

More here: https://news.sky.com/story/actor-robert-wagner-person-of-interest-over-wife-natalie-woods-death-police-say-11232146
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Police investigating the unexplained drowning of Hollywood star Natalie Wood in 1981 say her actor husband, Robert Wagner, is now a person of interest

Post by plebgate on 01.02.18 19:03

Very interesting.   Looking forward to seeing how this progresses.  It's possible they may have taken the peeling back an onion approach and  could be realising now that it would have been better to start at the very beginning all along.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Re: Police investigating the unexplained drowning of Hollywood star Natalie Wood in 1981 say her actor husband, Robert Wagner, is now a person of interest

Post by Verdi on 01.02.18 21:10

As far as I recall, Wagner was always a suspect, money and influence talk. Three men in a boat - how could one woman be allowed to drown?

Just like Kennedy and the Chappaquiddick incident that led to the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.

See no evil hear no evil speak no evil - very wise were them there monkey's.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 03.02.18 18:19

And another to prove Police keep cases open - Russell Bishop and the 'Babes in the Woods' case. I'm pretty sure he was a person of interest at the time. I can't post a link so can someone out there oblige - purely to keep the Tapas 9 on their toes  fright
sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 03.02.18 18:32

@sammyc wrote:And another to prove Police keep cases open - Russell Bishop and the 'Babes in the Woods' case. I'm pretty sure he was a person of interest at the time. I can't post a link so can someone out there oblige - purely to keep the Tapas 9 on their toes  fright
I posted it this morning Sammy https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14902-there-is-no-time-limit-thirty-years-ago-and-the-hadaway-fellows-case-is-still-live
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum