The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Twins Become Teenagers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann Twins Become Teenagers

Post by MrsC on 01.02.18 9:09

Not sure why they had to release this news, it's not really of any interest at all to the average punter.  nah

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5338531/Madeleine-McCanns-twin-siblings-celebrate-teens.html

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Twins Become Teenagers

Post by polyenne on 01.02.18 9:16

Who is "the guest" ? The guest to what ? A dinner ? A party ? A game of Cluedo ?

polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 01.02.18 9:43

@MrsC wrote:Not sure why they had to release this news, it's not really of any interest at all to the average punter.  nah

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5338531/Madeleine-McCanns-twin-siblings-celebrate-teens.html
That's what I thought when I saw it.

But it's an excuse to sell a story for money isn't it?

They're not only making money out of Madeleine, but now they're making money out of the twins.

We were told when the twins went to big school and no doubt we'll be told when they excel at their exams and we'll be told when they go to University and we'll be told what fantastic careers they choose, and when they get married and when they have kids. Then they'll make money out of their grandchildren...all they have to do is mention Madeleine in the story somewhere.

It's endless for Kate and Gerry.

--------------

Reading 12 minutes ago
They will carry guilty for rest of their life

FlagShare
1LikeReply

PAUL ARCHER 32 minutes ago
It is time Ms. Kandhola  admitted she is a close friend of Kate McCann.

FlagShare
2LikeReply

F Mercury 1 hour ago
They left their 3  very young children alone, while they went out to dinner, they are the GUILTY ones!

FlagShare
2LikeReply

Colonel Mustard 1 hour ago
Happy birthday to the twins and thankyou to the sun for a pointless story designed to keep the family in the news 

FlagShare
2LikeReply

Dianne flabbott 1 hour ago
One of the BIGGEST Murder 'Cover Ups' of the 21st Centaury.......... Aided and Abated by the Useless PLOD!
One day these Child Killers will hopefully do Time!

FlagShare
2LikeReply

mucksticks 1 hour ago
Two months left of government funding, not about the twins, more about touting for more money, talk about prostituting yourself.
Get them in seperate cells and start the investigation proper, time has passed, the excuse has worn thin and now slips will be made.

FlagShare
4LikeReply

Kylie Endicott 1 hour ago
I remember when Maddie went missing there was a little spainish girl the same age that went missing the same time and the mother couldn't walk because she was absolutely heartbroken, the mother of Maddie has just sat there in front of the camera with not one year so anyone who dosent believe they are guilty needs to open their eyes more

FlagShare
2LikeReply

That's tear sorry didn't see it til after I posted comment

FlagShare
LikeReply

The truth of the lie 1 hour ago
The reporter who wrote this lives in the same village apparently  best mates , 

FlagShare
2LikeReply

Miss Sadie 1 hour ago
Just look at that first picture, taken not long after Madeleine was gone, forever.  Delight plastered all over their faces.  Now the twins and their friends are forced to take part in their sick charade.

FlagShare
5LikeReply

The sooner they get proven guilty the better for the twins to know the truth about they're parents she is the fakest mother I've ever seen I swear ,

FlagShare
4LikeReply

james harris 1 hour ago
@Kylie Endicott couldnt agree more!!!

FlagShare
3LikeReply

John Ward 1 hour ago
I'm in the cupboard....

FlagShare
1LikeReply

Tanequil Smith 1 hour ago
One day the truth will come out and the pair will be arrested. Media like The Sun will have to do a lot of back tracking.

FlagShare
4LikeReply

Max DeFrost 1 hour ago
Another non story from Tracey Kandohla. Slow news day or news paper coverage paid for by Team McCann?

FlagShare
1LikeReply

Clodpole 1 hour ago
I imagine it still feels like it only happened yesterday to the parents and I for one cant imagine how losing a child feels. However I think it is only fair that the twins are given their birthdays to celebrate without a "tinge of sadness for Maddie". This one day a year should be about them only after all they have grown up with too much sadness.

FlagShare
2LikeReply

chiangmai1 1 hour ago
parents of the century and how to get away with losing a child.not guilty we did nothing wrong

FlagShare
LikeReply

Emma Dale 3 hours ago
And the teens celebrate reaching their teenage years despite living with two murderous parents

FlagShare
3LikeReply

Steven Campbell 6 hours ago
Longest game of charades ever !!!

FlagShare
3LikeReply

mick p 8 hours ago
Don't care what these filthy parents are doing keep them out the media
  And he always has a smug look on his face in every picture

FlagShare
7LikeReply

William Parris 7 hours ago
@mick p The well known `I got away with it` look.

FlagShare
6LikeReply

mick p 7 hours ago
@William Parris  Yeah very true

FlagShare
2LikeReply

ake 'sugar daddy' who claimed to earn £50m a year
Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 01.02.18 9:57

@polyenne wrote:Who is "the guest" ? The guest to what ? A dinner ? A party ? A game of Cluedo ?

Cluedo? Now that would be awkward.

(Edit to add) . This story is probably for the sympathy vote from the public, as in, 'poor parents having to deal with this situation....' to humanise them in some way.

I doubt it's going to work at this stage though.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 01.02.18 10:04

Best comment 
"I'm in the cupboard" 

Since when has Missing People been "her" charity ?

Kate McCann still has the urge to search for Madeleine...An urge, is that like an itch you can't scratch? 

This article is totally pointless, nothing about Madeleine and the search for her. The McCanns and the Media match made in.....? 

And what's all this about a "guest"... I ask you a guest speaking on their behalf...what tosh! :puke:

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity on 01.02.18 10:42

Rebekah Brookes certainly knew what she was doing to keep the headlines going when she pressured David Cameron to start Operation Grange.

Very soon the twins will be able to make headlines in their own right:

"Kate and Gerry's anguish as Sean and Amelie read the Official Police files"

"Kate and Gerry's anguish as Sean and Amelie start questioning their parents about what really happened to their big sister"

"Gerry's fury as Sean and Amelie ask their dad why he looks like Smithman"

"Kate's fury as Sean and Amelie ask their mum about the smell of cadaver on her trousers and blouse"

"Kate and Gerry's anguish as Sean and Amelie ask their parents why blood and cadaver was found behind the sofa and the car they hired three weeks after their big sister disappeared"

Ask the dogs, Sean and Amelie!

"Kate and Gerry's anguish as the twins read 'Maddie: The Truth about the Lie'

"Kate and Gerry's fury as Sean and Amelie go to Praia da Luz to meet up with Gonçalo Amaral"

"Kate and Gerry's anguish as their grandchildren read 'Maddie: The Truth about the Lie'

"Kate and Gerry's anguish as their grandchildren ask why blood and cadaver was found in their apartment and hire car"

"Kate and Gerry's fury as Sean and Amelie take their children to Praia da Luz...."

This could go on for decades unless Operation Grange and the PJ put a stop to it by arresting them for the crimes they committed against their first-born nearly eleven years ago.
Verity

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.02.18 12:00

WHO CARES.

I wish the twins all the very  best in life but it is of no importance to me at all that they have become teenagers.

Wont be long before the pair of them reach 50 - no doubt that story has already been written up and ready to go.

PAH.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by F.Ridge on 01.02.18 12:07

Kate and Gerry's uneasiness when Sean and Amelie ask them:

"How is it we are able to remember vivid details like what flavour ice cream we chose on our Donegal trip but next to nothing about our stay in Praia Da Luz?

"Daddy,why do you keep rubbing your left earlobe between your thumb and forefinger?"

"Never mind mum and dad,it was only a passing comment and now we're moving on"

"Mummy,why are you twisting your mouth into that weird,elongated,diagonal shape?"
F.Ridge

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.02.18 12:11

Wonder if a dog was off the list as a birthday gift.   big grin

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 01.02.18 15:03

Looks like The Sun has deleted all the comments on the story. Last year at some point, someone quoted the whole of the Gaspar statement and they left that up for ages.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 01.02.18 17:39

What happened to protecting the twins and keeping them out of the limelight?

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 01.02.18 17:42

Out the window......through the whooshing curtains and with the shutters up

polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 01.02.18 18:07

Posted by Rose on CMOMM facebook:

Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 01.02.18 18:10

@sharonl wrote:What happened to protecting the twins and keeping them out of the limelight?

26th May 2007 , a photoshoot of the grieving , devastated parents of " abducted " 3 year old Madeleine McCann playing happily in a park with their 2 year old twins Sean and Amelie . ( Or was it a secret search they'd organised just for the media ?) 

A mere 23 days after their eldest daughter was " taken " , and they think nothing of exposing the twins to the cameras while the " abductor " was still out there and could strike again at any time ! 

Still the Fighting Fund was up and running , the money was pouring in and they were feeling " buoyed " ! 

Here we are almost 11 years later , still using the twins whenever it suits , were they asked if they minded their birthday being announced in the MSM ? I very much doubt it !

I wish the twins , happy birthday , I wish their parents would leave them out of their fame seeking desperate attempts to convince everyone they are responsible parents . Stop it Kate and Gerry , please before your children turn against you . No one believes your fairy tales any more , simply because of your behaviour , not the behaviour of parents of an " abducted " child but a pair of imho fame hungry narcissistic individuals my heart goes out to those two vulnerable young people .

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 01.02.18 18:57

This is slightly off topic but......

"Robert Wagner has been named as a person of interest in the death of his late wife Natalie Wood, 36 years after her mysterious drowning which has haunted Hollywood for decades."   (Daily Mail)

Police want to speak to Wagner as the boat's Captain said he originally lied and there was an argument, Wood fell overboard and her husband let her drown.

After 36 years, someone decided to tell the truth who had previously provided an alibi.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum