The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Mm11

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Regist10

mr Bennett..GO TO....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 12:51

..your local copy shop, you know Wizardexpress where your '60 reasons' booklet and the leaflets were printed.
mr Bennett..GO TO.... 810710690_500_500_AMuY

Or you can mail Shaun, owner of the Wizardexpress, like you did before:

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Shaun10

I must admit, Shaun is cheap....your booklet costs were only 50 pence each, now why did members or other people had to pay how much was it £3 to £4..if you say you did not earn one penny in the Madeleine McCann case.....Hmmmm...thinking

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Costbo10

Now....don't misunderstand me: I DO NOT WANT YOUR BOOKLETS/LEAFLETS
You can put them under your Christmastree, because nobody cares for it.
big grin

What I want you to do, for your own sake and YOUR credibility, is ...because of this....

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Tbss410

...So you can't scan? Well, you go to that copy shop and ask Shaun or someone to scan the bloody letter Kirwans Solicitors send you.
The one in which the Kirwans office ask you to pay another £ 5.000 for their services.
Then I want you to ask Shaun to mail the letter to the admin of this forum, so Jill can put the letter on the forum or send the letter to me and I will do that. My emailaddress: chicane68@gmail.com
I do not want any excuses, like..I already have send it to you....'cause I will not believe you!

Why do I think you need to do this....

Because of this.....
As we all know very well Debbie Butler told us this:

Bennett said to me in an email that Kirwans had requested more monies after the 2nd October meeting after we had paid Kirwans a cheque for £500. I asked him to produce the letter and he couldnt but he did however post HIS reply (which anyone could have made up)
You have failed to provide Debbie Butler, while she was the chairwoman, to give clarity on this subject.


Several posters asked you to show us the Kirwans letter, until today you have failed to inform people properly. Nobody ever saw the Kirwans letter, but we have all read your reply to Kirwans:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/have-your-say-f1/the-complete-run-of-correspondence-with-debbie-butler-from-25-october-onwards-t8.htm]

RE: The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25

October onwards


I can't scan the letter received from Kirwans. But as an aid to fuller
understanding of the sequence of events, I am happy to post here,
unedited, my reply to Kirwans.
Incidentally Kirwans have not written to me again since.
This letter was also copied to Ms Butler at the time it was sent:

From: Tony Bennett M.A.
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ
Tel: 01279 635789
e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Mr Michael Sandys Tuesday 20 October 2009
Kirwans Solicitors
6th Floor
Martins Building
Water Street
LIVERPOOL
L2 3SX

Dear Michael

re: The McCanns - Your Interim Bill

I received with some considerable surprise your letter of 7 October
when I returned from holiday on Friday last week (16th).
You began your letter by saying; “I write to thank you for and confirm
your instructions”. I think there may have been some
misunderstanding here over quite what was agreed between us and
David Kirwan. No instructions were ever given to you by me or Debbie
Butler. Nor we were informed that we might be expected to pay for
your enquiries as to whether you could assist us on a ‘no win no fee’
basis as originally floated by Nick Mason in his e-mail of 21
September. Also we did not see any client care letter until 16th
October.

It was clear that our discussion on 2 October was exploratory on both
sides and indeed David Kirwan made this abundantly clear by
emphasising several times during our meeting that ‘we have made no
decision as yet as to whether to offer to assist you’.

The only authority I gave was in a mobile telephone call to David from
Northumberland when David asked for my permission for Kirwans to
write a holding letter to Carter-Ruck, and after discussing matters with
Debbie I agreed to that step being taken.
We were thus under no obligation to you as we had given you no
instructions to act for us; Debbie and I took the view however that as
you has rendered assistance and spent time on the matter we would
voluntarily offer £500 to you towards your time, which is a big chunk
out of the current balance of the Madeleine Foundation.

Your correspondence was a touch alarming insofar as it referred to an
‘Interim Bill’, which suggested to us there might be further bills to
follow. You did offer to conclude the terms of a settlement for us with
Carter-Ruck for a fee of £5,000 plus VAT, which was well beyond
what we could afford or raise. Our relationship therefore terminated at
the point where we declined that offer.

Sa far as I’m concerned we remain grateful of the help offered but at
no time did we agree to incur fees. We made a goodwill gesture
towards your time from what we could afford, as we were grateful and
wished to end our brief relationship on amicable terms.

I trust that this concludes matters between us.

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett


Right. You were asked many times to show us Kirwans' letter

IT IS NOW IMPERATIVE THAT YOU SUPPLY A SCANNED COPY OF THE KIRWAN'S LETTER TO YOU DATED 7TH OCTOBER. PLEASE TRY TO GET TO A LIBRARY TO CARRY THIS OUT.IF YOU DO NOT SUPPLY THIS EVIDENCE, THEN PEOPLE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DECEIVE WHEN THERE IS REALLY NO NEED.
[url=http://anthonybennett-fraudster.blogspot.com/]http://anthonybennett-fraudster.blogspot.com/[/url]

Yet you do not care to produce the evidence, Kirwans' letter.
It is nescessary you come up with this letter, because of this:


mr Bennett..GO TO.... Kirwan11

Kirwan denies they have send you a letter asking for more money!!

So mr Bennett....I would like an explanation from you!
I've asked Debbie Butler to send an email to Kirwans and ask them if they have received your reply.
That would be very interesting. But so far, no answer from Butler, while this is in the interest of both of you and that of the police investigation, but if that is her choice, so be it.


While your on the job, mr Bennett, I would also like to see your response on the investigation of Cath, she is a member of PFA2:
In this letter he writes :
We were thus under no obligation to you as we had given you no instructions to act for us; Debbie and I took the view however that as you has rendered assistance and spent time on the matter we would voluntarily offer £500 to you towards your time, which is a big chunk out of the current balance of the Madeleine Foundation.

And here it is, the joint statement, dated September 17th:
We should just like to add this. Any fees incurred for legal advice will be met personally by ourselves and the funds in The Madeleine Foundation’s bank account will not be used.

http://tinyurl.com/yf32whm

Cath did an outstanding job by producing a timeline on you, mr Bennett. Have a look:
http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4433

Back to the Kirwans' letter:
This is a serious matter mr Bennett. If you can't produce the Kirwans letter, you have lost all credibility or any respect what is left for you. This is about you and your integrity or in your own words:


But there is another court – the court of public opinion

And if you fail to produce evidence again or you have just made this all up with lies, then something is not right with you or you are the devil in disguise. If that is the case, I would like to add this for all the bad things and hurt you have caused the McCann family, Madeleine and the search for her.

The pleasure of satisfying a savage instinct is incomparably more intense than satisfying a civilized one - Sigmund Freud
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Autumn on 13.12.09 14:34

As I understand, the allegations made by Butler are being currently investigated by the police and suggest that we await their findings. As I have said before, I think it was very wrong of ambersuz and Butlelr to bring private matters to a public forum and, imo, you are every bit as bad as they are for doing the same here.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Darling Girl on 13.12.09 14:45

@Autumn wrote:As I understand, the allegations made by Butler are being currently investigated by the police and suggest that we await their findings. As I have said before, I think it was very wrong of ambersuz and Butlelr to bring private matters to a public forum and, imo, you are every bit as bad as they are for doing the same here.

Well said Autumn. There are people determined to bring their own personal agenda's onto the forums. Determined to 'educate' us about the shenanigans of Bren. Yet some of these same people engaged in many of their own, but we are to forget that now of course.
avatar
Darling Girl

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 14:57

Autumn an Darling
I beg you pardon?????

You keep your dirty 3A tricks to yourself, thank you very much.
We have seen them long enough.

I can't help people who are too thick from thinking and see what the real story is.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Slartibartfast on 13.12.09 14:59

In fairness, Mr. Bennett and Ms. Butler have taken every opportunity to air their dirty linen in public, so to speak.

Hardly a breach of privacy.
avatar
Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Autumn on 13.12.09 15:09

Chicane wrote:Autumn an Darling
I beg you pardon?????

You keep your dirty 3A tricks to yourself, thank you very much.
We have seen them long enough.

I can't help people who are too thick from thinking and see what the real story is.

🇪🇭
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Autumn on 13.12.09 15:20

@Slartibartfast wrote:In fairness, Mr. Bennett and Ms. Butler have taken every opportunity to air their dirty linen in public, so to speak.

Hardly a breach of privacy.

Lets not forget, it was Butler who brought her unfounded allegations against Mr Bennett to the MM forum. Anything that Butler says should be regarded with extreme caution, imo, as she has received warnings from the police in the past regarding harassment against others.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Slartibartfast on 13.12.09 15:40

@Autumn wrote:
@Slartibartfast wrote:In fairness, Mr. Bennett and Ms. Butler have taken every opportunity to air their dirty linen in public, so to speak.

Hardly a breach of privacy.

Lets not forget, it was Butler who brought her unfounded allegations against Mr Bennett to the MM forum. Anything that Butler says should be regarded with extreme caution, imo, as she has received warnings from the police in the past regarding harassment against others.

Oh, I agree, Autumn, but the whole affair is being played out in public by both parties so it is hardly a personal matter.
avatar
Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 16:08

Chicane wrote:Autumn an Darling
I beg you pardon?????

You keep your dirty 3A tricks to yourself, thank you very much.
We have seen them long enough.

I can't help people who are too thick from thinking and see what the real story is.

Like making profit on selling the booklet, paying Kirwan from the MF without (prior) permission by the members?
Oh and no proof of that letter/new bill from Kirwan, nor any confirmation by Kirwan of receiving the 'response' Mr. Bennett allegedly wrote? Hmmm
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 16:19

@Autumn wrote:
Lets not forget, it was Butler who brought her unfounded allegations against Mr Bennett to the MM forum. Anything that Butler says should be regarded with extreme caution, imo, as she has received warnings from the police in the past regarding harassment against others.

First your advice is wait for the outcome of the police investigation now you already conclude that
Butler allegations are unfounded.

What counts for Butler counts for Bennett just as much. The harassment from Bennett and c.s. to the McCann family from 2007 until today is all over the internet, and Butler joined him and have now distanced herself from Bennett.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 16:27

@Autumn wrote:As I understand, the allegations made by Butler are being currently investigated by the police and suggest that we await their findings. As I have said before, I think it was very wrong of ambersuz and Butlelr to bring private matters to a public forum and, imo, you are every bit as bad as they are for doing the same here.

Let's see here now, on the first page of this part of the forum there are six threads mentioning Ms. Butler, they are:

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations
1, 2, 3by Tony Bennett


Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09
1, 2, ... , 4, 5by Tony Bennett


Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards
1, 2by Tony Bennett


Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply)
1, 2by Tony Bennett


Debbie Butler Wasting Police Time and Resources
by Autumn


Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM
1, 2, ... , 16, 17by Autumn


So if your good self and Mr. Bennett are so concerned about awaiting the findings of the police investigation into this matter and not discuss it before hand, why don't you stop yourself from posting threads about it? You seem to be the only ones who do.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by littlepixie on 13.12.09 17:15

How many threads and posts were there on the MM attacking Tony Bennett, over 2000 posts? The reason that some left the MM and came here was because Tony was being villified in the SS section on the MM. His emails were being posted up in there long before they were posted in the main forum. He could not defend himself as he didnt know it was happening. Anyone who questioned Debbie Butler was immediately banned no matter how politely they posted their views.

Whatever the outcome of the Police Investigation I will never forgive Amber and Debbie for doing what they did on the MM to Tony and to their own loyal posters. If Debbie suspected fraud she should have taken her concerns to the Police and kept her mouth shut until it was proven. That was the professional thing to do and had she done it she may well have saved her standing within the Madeleine Foundation. Instead she ruined it and in turn did the Foundation untold damage.

It was a very cowardly thing to do. Starting off attacking Tony in your secret clique making sure you banned anyone who didnt agree with you.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Posts : 1346
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Slartibartfast on 13.12.09 18:17

@littlepixie wrote:How many threads and posts were there on the MM attacking Tony Bennett, over 2000 posts? The reason that some left the MM and came here was because Tony was being villified in the SS section on the MM. His emails were being posted up in there long before they were posted in the main forum. He could not defend himself as he didnt know it was happening. Anyone who questioned Debbie Butler was immediately banned no matter how politely they posted their views.

Whatever the outcome of the Police Investigation I will never forgive Amber and Debbie for doing what they did on the MM to Tony and to their own loyal posters. If Debbie suspected fraud she should have taken her concerns to the Police and kept her mouth shut until it was proven. That was the professional thing to do and had she done it she may well have saved her standing within the Madeleine Foundation. Instead she ruined it and in turn did the Foundation untold damage.

It was a very cowardly thing to do. Starting off attacking Tony in your secret clique making sure you banned anyone who didnt agree with you.

Well she made it public and so did Mr. Bennett in his responses.

Why people feel the need to make every single thing known is beyond me.

It might lead some people to think that they are doing for the attention.....

thinking
avatar
Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Autumn on 13.12.09 18:30

Chicane wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
Lets not forget, it was Butler who brought her unfounded allegations against Mr Bennett to the MM forum. Anything that Butler says should be regarded with extreme caution, imo, as she has received warnings from the police in the past regarding harassment against others.

First your advice is wait for the outcome of the police investigation now you already conclude that
Butler allegations are unfounded.

What counts for Butler counts for Bennett just as much. The harassment from Bennett and c.s. to the McCann family from 2007 until today is all over the internet, and Butler joined him and have now distanced herself from Bennett.

As you have emphazised in your post UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS. I, along with everyone else, await the findings of the police investigation but until that is concluded, the allegations remain UNFOUNDED.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Autumn on 13.12.09 18:31

@littlepixie wrote:How many threads and posts were there on the MM attacking Tony Bennett, over 2000 posts? The reason that some left the MM and came here was because Tony was being villified in the SS section on the MM. His emails were being posted up in there long before they were posted in the main forum. He could not defend himself as he didnt know it was happening. Anyone who questioned Debbie Butler was immediately banned no matter how politely they posted their views.

Whatever the outcome of the Police Investigation I will never forgive Amber and Debbie for doing what they did on the MM to Tony and to their own loyal posters. If Debbie suspected fraud she should have taken her concerns to the Police and kept her mouth shut until it was proven. That was the professional thing to do and had she done it she may well have saved her standing within the Madeleine Foundation. Instead she ruined it and in turn did the Foundation untold damage.

It was a very cowardly thing to do. Starting off attacking Tony in your secret clique making sure you banned anyone who didnt agree with you.

Exactly, LP, the pair of them have tried to destroy Tony but, in the event, have shown themselves to be malicious, scheming trouble-makers thumbsup
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 18:44

@Autumn wrote:

As you have emphazised in your post UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS. I, along with everyone else, await the findings of the police investigation but until that is concluded, the allegations remain UNFOUNDED.

Don't manipulate my words, Autumn, they are YOUR own words.
You can't claim unfounded allegations because it has not yet been proven. There are allegations, they are being investigated and we all have to wait for the outcome to know IF the allegations were unfounded.

Cheers!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Ruby on 13.12.09 19:08

y-a-w-n

what percent of people was it Isabel Duarte, the McCanns lawyer, said were against the McCanns in Portugal?

Ah yes, that was it, N I N E T Y .

Remind me how much Richard Halligen swindled from the fund?

T H R E E H U N D R E D T H O U S A N D .

But they think they got value for money there, *cough* even though no leads were passed on, righto!

It took you, Chican't, how long to write your little diatribe about Tony Bennett's printing costs?

never mind lol!
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 688
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Slartibartfast on 13.12.09 19:23

@Ruby wrote:y-a-w-n

what percent of people was it Isabel Duarte, the McCanns lawyer, said were against the McCanns in Portugal?

Ah yes, that was it, N I N E T Y .

Remind me how much Richard Halligen swindled from the fund?

T H R E E H U N D R E D T H O U S A N D .

But they think they got value for money there, *cough* even though no leads were passed on, righto!

It took you, Chican't, how long to write your little diatribe about Tony Bennett's printing costs?

never mind lol!

What has that got to do with the thread?

Or was it just another random dig at the McCanns?
avatar
Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Darling Girl on 13.12.09 19:24

Chicane wrote:Autumn an Darling
I beg you pardon?????

You keep your dirty 3A tricks to yourself, thank you very much.
We have seen them long enough.

I can't help people who are too thick from thinking and see what the real story is.

Well you should get your facts right there, funny front.

I'm not from 3A and I don't follow Bren. I make my own mind up and right now you and your mates are getting on my tits with your cloak and dagger shenanigans. For the most part, I'll think you'll find that the majority of the posters are bored rigid with the 'he said, she said and they're doing what to who...' and fed up with being forced to take sides in the playground tactics adopted by a few.

Go play somewhere else.
avatar
Darling Girl

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Darling Girl on 13.12.09 19:26

@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@Slartibartfast wrote:In fairness, Mr. Bennett and Ms. Butler have taken every opportunity to air their dirty linen in public, so to speak.

Hardly a breach of privacy.

Lets not forget, it was Butler who brought her unfounded allegations against Mr Bennett to the MM forum. Anything that Butler says should be regarded with extreme caution, imo, as she has received warnings from the police in the past regarding harassment against others.

Oh, I agree, Autumn, but the whole affair is being played out in public by both parties so it is hardly a personal matter.

I agree. But it's soooooooooo boring.
avatar
Darling Girl

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Ruby on 13.12.09 19:30

@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Ruby wrote:y-a-w-n

what percent of people was it Isabel Duarte, the McCanns lawyer, said were against the McCanns in Portugal?

Ah yes, that was it, N I N E T Y .

Remind me how much Richard Halligen swindled from the fund?

T H R E E H U N D R E D T H O U S A N D .

But they think they got value for money there, *cough* even though no leads were passed on, righto!

It took you, Chican't, how long to write your little diatribe about Tony Bennett's printing costs?

never mind lol!

What has that got to do with the thread?

Or was it just another random dig at the McCanns?


Who died and made you a mod? kissykissy
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 688
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 19:30

Unfortunately Ms. Butler Made It a Public Matter. I want the FOundation Back on Course ASAP. If this would help do that, then I know that Tony will Do It. Show Butler Up for What She Is. He doesn't Have to wait for the police investigation to do Anything - It would Make Their Jobs easier.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Slartibartfast on 13.12.09 19:35

@Ruby wrote:
@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Ruby wrote:y-a-w-n

what percent of people was it Isabel Duarte, the McCanns lawyer, said were against the McCanns in Portugal?

Ah yes, that was it, N I N E T Y .

Remind me how much Richard Halligen swindled from the fund?

T H R E E H U N D R E D T H O U S A N D .

But they think they got value for money there, *cough* even though no leads were passed on, righto!

It took you, Chican't, how long to write your little diatribe about Tony Bennett's printing costs?

never mind lol!

What has that got to do with the thread?

Or was it just another random dig at the McCanns?


Who died and made you a mod? kissykissy

Just asking a question?
avatar
Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty The last ever reply to 'chicanery' unless s/he can ask politely in future

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.12.09 20:49

In response to chicanery's comments, I'll be brief:

1. The scanner I had does not link to my new computer system and I haven't asked anyone yet to fix this or bought a new scanner.

2. The letter from Kirwans dated 7 October, which I'm more than happy to publish, does indeed ask for a further £75.00.

3. The letter from Kirwans included an 'interim' bill for £575.00 which suggested that further bills might follow.

4. I have never ever said that that letter from Kirwans (7 October) asked for a further £5,000. What I did say, and which is correct, is that at our meeting on 2 October Kirwans asked for an upfront fee of £5,000 for settling the terms of an agreement with Carter-Ruck. This we decided we could not afford and therefore left them without consenting for them to do this further work. As I've said many times before, the £500 was paid in respect of the legal advice received and in appreciation of some work they had already carried out for us e.g. writing two letters to Carter-Ruck.

5. I have seen the letter from Kirwans to Debbie Butler dated I think 6 December stating that The Madeleine Foundation does not owe Kirwans any money. That wording does not contradict the plain fact that on 7 October 2009 they wrote to me on behalf of The Madeleine Foundation asking for another £75 and sending an 'interim' bill.

6. The tone of your letter was unnecessarily aggressive. Only if you ask politely in future will you get an answer.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15455
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

mr Bennett..GO TO.... Empty Re: mr Bennett..GO TO....

Post by Guest on 13.12.09 21:24

@Tony Bennett wrote:In response to chicanery's comments, I'll be brief:

How dare you patronise me and abuse my name.
You are using me to avoid putting up Kirwans letter. Now that says it all.
You can't because there is no letter.
You are a liar.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum