The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!


Documented Evidence

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Documented Evidence

Post by willowthewisp on 26.08.18 15:36

@Verdi wrote:Madeleine who....?

Such a sweet band of cohorts,Kate,Gerry,Tapas 7/9 rallying to Madeleine McCann's demise,disappearance,Abduction?

Ah yes Doctor David Payne,"It's nobody else's Business",claiming to have seen an alive and well Madeleine,Sean,Amellie,dressed like Three little Angels,3 May 2007,One of Three Adults the last person's to have seen them alive?

But obviously according to A/C Mark Rowley,the Tapas 7/9,Kate,Gerry are not "Suspects" and Operation Grange is to assist the McCann family?
Now if these spoken words mean anything,it is a declaration,they are Not actually investigating on Operation Grange,they are manipulating a possible Exit strategy!

Here's your Community chest Card "Get Out Of Jail Free"! zulu
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2736
Reputation : 944
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 26.08.18 20:50

@willowthewisp wrote:Now if these spoken words mean anything,it is a declaration,they are Not actually investigating on Operation Grange,they are manipulating a possible Exit strategy!
Amen oh wise one bow2 !

It's an utter disgrace - an insult to the intelligence of even the uneducated.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 27.08.18 15:14

@PLL wrote:Also, if you check "Creche" registers, there are people going to the pool on May 3rd, both in the morning and the afternoon. On May 2nd, there are people going to the beach in the afternoon (no pool/beach on morning registers). On May 1st, there are people going to the pool in the morning, and to the pool and beach in the afternoon. On April 30th, there are people going to the pool in the morning (I'm not sure about afternoon). On April 29th no such registers. No registers don't mean no one went to pool or beach, but from those positive results in other days it seems McCanns didin't get that bad weather during holidays.

Brought over from the 'Photographs Revisited - General' thread.

I'm not sure where your information is coming from here. You say (in response to Tony Bennett) "if you check the "Creche" registers...." What creche registers are you referring to? This is the only document contained in the PJ files, to my knowledge, that indicates the creche activities for the week (by people, I'm assuming you mean the children)..



Firstly let's clarify what day corresponds to what date:

Sunday 29th June
Monday 30th June
Tuesday 1st May
Wednesday 2nd May
Thursday 3rd May

Now compare the dates identified in your post with the corresponding dates/times identified on the above table of weekly activities for the Lobster club.

The only mention of the children going to spend time at the pool is the afternoon of Sunday 29th April (the day you seem to think is not included); the morning of Tuesday 1st May; the afternoon of Thursday 3rd May.

You should also bear in mind that the schedule of weekly activities identified inthe PJ files, can only be a guideline - outdoor activities in particular would be changed according to prevailing weather conditions. For example, during this summer's crippling heatwave that hit Portugal and Spain with such force, you wouldn't even contemplate taking a you child to the beach or swimming pool.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 01.09.18 16:11

Consider if you will..

1. The Gaspar statements

2. Yvone Martin, social services child protection worker, when faced with David Payne, felt she had seen or met him before, possibly in connection with her line of work.

2. David Payne, knowing full well the night time childcare offered by Warner holidays at the Ocean Club Portugual, opted to pack a hi-tech baby monitor in his luggage.

3. David Payne organised the holiday on behalf of the whole group, even though he took a baby monitor it would appear he either failed to advise the rest of the group to do the same, or their pre-determined childcare didn't require such.

4. David Payne and family, although at the centre of attention throughout the week, appear to have distanced themselves from the rest of the group during the week's daytime activities.

5. David Payne claimed to have visited Kate McCann at apartment 5a on the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007 - although the timing and length of the visit are at variance with Kate McCann's witness testimonies.

6. David Payne's description of the McCann children is not as one would expect from anyone but a parent or very close relation.

7. David Payne, as described during his rogatory interview, knew the layout of the McCann apartment because he said, he'd visited the apartment a number of times.

8. Matthew Oldfield said he hadn't visited the McCanns apartment but his description ofthe layout was quite detailed after his alleged check carried out on the night of 3rd May - in the dark.

9. When asked during hisrogatory interview, if he checked on the groups children at night, said he wouldn't feel comfortable doing so.

10. For some reason yet to be explained, David Payne was not interviewed during the second round of PJ interviews on 10th/11th May 2007.

11. Suggestions of paedophilia. naming David Payne, were widely reported by the UK and Portuguese press. There has been no mention of any challenge by David Payne or his legal representation to counter this very unsavoury reportage.

12. Gonçalo Amaral was anxious to find out more about the routine of the men, David Payne in particular, bathing the group's children.

thinking


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by willowthewisp on 01.09.18 17:53

Hi Verdi,anyone would think there was a reason to keep certain parties at a distance from the Portugal PJ,wishing to be present when, Leicestershire Police were re-interviewing Doctor Payne in April 2008?

But something must have been lost in the "Translation process" as they (Leicestershire plod) had already interviewed Doctor Payne before their arrival to the UK,now i wonder why that was?

Was there anything you could add to the process in regard to Madeleine McCann disappearance,1578 DC Messha,Doctor Payne reply's,"There is,but this isn't the right forum,DC 1578 Okay,end of interview?

That was some joint investigation wasn't it,Twelve months earlier the McCann clan,very quickly Board an Easy Jet flight with all or most of the UK Police officers,getting out of dodge 10/11 September 2007?

If this was any person of the street being interviewed,"Do you think the Police would have left their "Lilli white Cotton Gloves on" during that same process,answers on a postcard to the Head of Scotland Yard, Cressida Dick,Belgravia, Police station,London,it'll get their,eh Clarence?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2736
Reputation : 944
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Doug D on 01.09.18 20:34

Verdi @ #78:
 
‘What creche registers are you referring to? ‘
 
PLL must be referring to the ‘Parents Locations’ from the crèche signing in sheets.
 
The Manns are obviously hardy souls, ‘beach’ or ‘pool’ pretty much every day, morning and afternoon.
 
Don’t know if anyone has ever logged all these parent’s stated locations and compared them to any statements. It’s the type of thing HiDeHo might have done and would probably show up even more discrepancies.
 
   
If the Manns had a camera with them that week, their photos should have proved most revealing.

Doug D

Posts : 2671
Reputation : 956
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 01.09.18 21:54

@Doug D wrote:Verdi @ #78:
 
‘What creche registers are you referring to? ‘
 
PLL must be referring to the ‘Parents Locations’ from the crèche signing in sheets.
 
The Manns are obviously hardy souls, ‘beach’ or ‘pool’ pretty much every day, morning and afternoon.
 
Don’t know if anyone has ever logged all these parent’s stated locations and compared them to any statements. It’s the type of thing HiDeHo might have done and would probably show up even more discrepancies.
 
   
If the Manns had a camera with them that week, their photos should have proved most revealing.
Yes, I think we established that.  As I said latterly, the location of the parents identified on the creche register doesn't signify.

The Ocean Club jollies were mostly located around the pool - the Tapas restaurant/bar;  the kid's playground;  the tennis courts - they could have been anywhere there and about.

Besides, have you never seen the typical coastal resort tourist?  They stroll about semi-naked whilst all around is freezing, they go the beech for some sports or frisby throwing or kiting or hang-gliding or wind-surfing or surfing or sailing or fishing or rock-pooling or sitting at the beach bar supping a beer or two washed down with a plate of sardines.  They go to the poolside bar (open all day) for a drink or three or a chat with fellow campers or to chat-up the sporty staff.

Such is human nature.

ETA: Sorry Doug D, I only moved over the one post without consideration for what went before and after.

I've just had a look but frankly it's impossible for me to split specific posts for the simple reason, the member raises issues that cross the broad spectrum of CMoMM - all in one post. Not only would it create chaos if I attempt to move isolated text from one forum to another - it's really not worth the time and effort.

It's all scattered about here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14726p100-photographs-revisited-general#390323

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 01.09.18 22:09

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Verdi,anyone would think there was a reason to keep certain parties at a distance from the Portugal PJ,wishing to be present when, Leicestershire Police were re-interviewing Doctor Payne in April 2008?

But something must have been lost in the "Translation process" as they (Leicestershire plod) had already interviewed Doctor Payne before their arrival to the UK,now i wonder why that was?

Was there anything you could add to the process in regard to Madeleine McCann disappearance,1578 DC Messha,Doctor Payne reply's,"There is,but this isn't the right forum,DC 1578 Okay,end of interview?

That was some joint investigation wasn't it,Twelve months earlier the McCann clan,very quickly Board an Easy Jet flight with all or most of the UK Police officers,getting out of dodge 10/11 September 2007?

If this was any person of the street being interviewed,"Do you think the Police would have left their "Lilli white Cotton Gloves on" during that same process,answers on a postcard to the Head of Scotland Yard, Cressida Dick,Belgravia, Police station,London,it'll get their,eh Clarence?




David Payne

On the 16th of May 2007, two doctor friends of the McCanns, and the Paynes, make a statement to Leicestershire Police (LP) in which they express their concern over sexually suggestive gestures made by David Payne on a previous holiday in Majorca. These alleged gestures are considered, by one of the witnesses, to be consistent with acts of paedophilia.

The statements are not sent from LP to the Policia Judiciária (PJ) until 24 October 2007 (arriving on 26 October 2007), 24 days after Gonçalo Amaral had been removed from the investigation.

In an interview with Correio da Manhã, published on 24 July 2008, Gonçalo Amaral states that the depositions arrived in May, but this refers to the date they arrived at LP.

Intriguingly, the letter from LP mentions the completion of a written questionnaire - by David and Fiona Payne - but it is unclear whether that questionnaire was supplied by the PJ or whether it was instigated by LP themselves. There appears to be no copy of the questionnaire anywhere in the PJ files.

Correio da Manhã reports, on 19 July 2008, that 'the depositions ... only entered the process in January 2008 ... At that point in time, Kate and Gerry were already arguidos, the rogatory letters had already been issued and the English, including Dave, showed their reluctance in returning to Portugal.' However, this statement, about the depositions only entering the process in January 2008, does not appear to be supported by the PJ files themselves.

It is unknown whether these statements by the Gaspars were subject to any further follow-up by either LP or the PJ.

Also on this page are the statements of Yvone Martin who expressed concerns about David Payne and the behaviour of the McCanns. It is understood these statements were followed up by Gonçalo Amaral, who notes in his book, 'The Truth of the Lie', that Leicestershire Police reported: "There is nothing incriminating in his past and, as we were able to verify, he has no criminal record."[/size][/font][/color][/size]

[Acknlowledgement pamalam of gerrymccannsblog and Nigel Moore of mccannfiles.com]
....................

To: Ricard Paiva - Polícia Judiciária
From: DC 1756 Mike MARSHALL - Leicester Police Constabulary
Ref: David Payne
Date: October 24, 2007

Ricardo,

As requested, appended are the statements of Arul and Katherina Gaspar.

I read carefully the written statements given by David Payne but was not able to extract any other information besides what is already known.

He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann’s apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry. He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. Similarly he does not indicate for how long he stayed.

When asked with whom he was on the afternoon of May 3rd, he declares that this information was already offered to the police and he cannot remember if anyone else was there.

He does not remember what he was wearing that afternoon.

He took part in the searches, having carried out most of them alone. He was at times accompanied by Matthew Oldfield.

He did not partake in the searches realized on the 4th of May, because, on this day, he spent to majority of time in the police headquarters.

For many of the questions, he does not give a complete answer, affirming simply that he has already given this information/declaration to the Portuguese police.

I examined again the declarations of Fiona Payne. In her depositions, she states that she went to the McCann apartment, around 19H00, on the 3rd of May, together with Kate. She states that 10 minutes later, the husband arrived; it is not clear which husband she refers to, if to Gerry or her own husband.

Her responses to the written questionnaire are vague, given that, she continues to answer to the questions with “they conform to my earlier deposition” or some similar statement.
..................

It's impossible to speculate about the missing questionnaire.  I can only think of two reasons for it's exclusion from the investigation documentation..

1.  It is the property of Leicestershire Constabulary who are under no obligation to release internal investigative documentation

2.  It concerns subject matter of a sensitive nature, like sex offences/offenders, which are withheld from public notice.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Intercalary Report by Inspector Joao Carlos 31-01-2008

Post by Verdi on 15.09.18 15:14

Intercalary Report by Inspector Joao Carlos - 31st January 2008

Intercalary Information

With the aim of comprehending and linking the circumstantialities found in the process files in a better way, this intercalary report was elaborated.

The case refers to the disappearance of an English girl, Madeleine Beth McCann, the daughter of Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, who would have been 4 years old on 12th May 2007.

With regard to place and time, the events occurred on 3rd May 2007 during the time period, according to witnesses, between 21.05 and 22.00 at the Ocean Club resort, in Luz, Lagos, where the girl's family, together with seven other people, who were friends of theirs, were spending their holiday.

The group's arrival in Portugal, via Faro airport, took place on 28th April, arriving from the UK. They travelled in two different groups, given that they live in different areas of the country. The journey from the airport to the resort in Luz was made in a small vehicle provided by the Mark Warner company which was responsible for the management of the resort.

During check in they were allocated different apartments, all of them in block G5, close to each other and this had been an imposition or at least a suggestion made by the whole group.

The McCann family occupied apartment G5A, located at the left corner of the residential block, which can be said to be the most accessible apartment and with visibility from the outside.

This was a group that was in certain way homogenous, given that seven of the members were doctors, trained in various specialities, added to which they all had young children with them. The McCann family consisted of the parents as well as Madeleine and the twins, Sean and Amelie, aged two years old.

This holiday trip was organised by the Payne family, namely by David Payne who had previous experience of Mark Warner tourist resorts.

This group shared, concomitantly, a friendship that dated from before the holiday, based upon professional relations and other leisure trips.

With regard to the disappearance, the intervention of this police force occurred at about 00.10, by means of a communication received from the Lagos GNR, informing of the disappearance of a girl, which led to the immediate departure of the police to the scene (folios 2 and ss). Jointly with various diligences carried out to establish the facts, a photographic report was made of the scene (folios 12 to 23) as well as the diffusion of the disappearances, with photographs and a description of the girl, both to the authorities and to the press, after authorisation from the Public Ministry (folios 32 - 33B and 459).

During this night and the during the early morning intensive searches were carried out by this police force, GNR officers equipped with sniffer dogs and by local people organised in groups and employees of the resort. These searches were extended over the following days over a radius of 15 km2 by GNR officers and tracker dogs, locals, marines (folio 821 marine control Portimao), civil protection officers, the use of a helicopter as is documented in the report on folios ''' (sic) In spite of titanic efforts, time and methods used, the search for the girl was fruitless.

As the investigation was oriented in two initial objectives, the location of Madeleine and the discovery of the truth of the facts, we proceeded to the questioning of the parents and the whole group of friends (folio 34) as follows:

Gerald Patrick McCann - Apartment 5A
Kate Marie Healy - Apartment 5A
David Anthony Payne - Apartment 5H (1st floor)
Fiona Elaine Payne - Apartment 5H
Dianne Webster - Apartment 5H
Russell James O'Brien Apartment 5D
Jane Michelle Tanner - Apartment 5D
Matthew David Oldfield - Apartment 5B
Rachel Mariamma Jean Mampilly - Apartment 5B

In synopsis, from the witness accounts obtained, it is important to emphasise the statements of Gerald and Kate as well as those of Jane Tanner and Matthew Oldfield.

With regard to the former, their daily routine was marked by normality, nothing strange or of any relevance was detected during the days before the disappearance. After leaving the children at the cr'he, the twins near to the Tapas restaurant (inside the resort) and Madeleine at the main reception, they dedicated themselves to ludical and sporting activities.

With the exception of the first day, all day time meals were taken in the apartment.

At night the group would dine in the Tapas restaurant, leaving the children asleep in their respective bedrooms, without an effective control, although the Payne family had baby monitors.

The children's supper, described as high tea, took place as a group, regardless of age, at a recreation area next to the Tapas restaurant between 17.30 and 18.00. Once this meal was over, they were taken to the apartments, where they were bathed and prepared for bed, at about 19.30.

On 3rd May, the daily routine was followed as normal, the McCanns returned to the apartment at about 17.30/18.00 accompanied by their children. After this time and until 19.00, they bathed the children, fed them again, giving them light products, they played a bit and then went to bed, the parents stating that the three of them were asleep at 19.30. Gerald remained at the tennis courts until about 19.00.

The parents then consumed some drinks and got ready for dinner, leaving at about 20.30 in the direction of the Tapas restaurant (a journey on foot of a little more than one minute). Upon leaving, as usual, they left by the patio doors, which could not be locked from the outside and which was just pushed to, the reason being that it was the shortest route to go to the restaurant and for consequent return, whether to check on the children or for definite return. The checking of the children by that route was a daily practice and which seems to us to have been carried out daily, carried out at half hourly intervals, although as the case files show, in truth these were extended to periods that were superior to one hour.

The McCann couple was the first to arrive at the restaurant table and engaged in a casual conversation with a couple who were not part of the group, but who were also British, whose surname was Carpenter. As time passed, all of the other members of the group arrived.

At about 21.00 Matthew and Russell went to check on the children, having first listened outside the window of Madeleine's bedroom, located at the front of the residential block on the ground floor. Upon his return, Matthew did not report having noticed anything unusual. Russell stayed in the apartment as his daughter was ill.

At 21.05, given that Matthew's check did not involve him entering, Gerald went to the apartment. He left through the second reception area, headed up the road for twenty, thirty metre and entered through the metal gate, next to the bedroom, which leads to the garden/patio. He entered the apartment through the sliding patio door, which according to what was mentioned earlier, was not locked. He walked through the living room and headed for the children's bedroom, noticing that the bedroom door was wider open than normal, as it was normally left pushed to. He presumed that Madeleine had got up for some physiological need. He entered the bedroom and saw his three children sleeping calmly. He went to the WC and left by the same means. Upon coming out of the gate he met Jeremy Wilkins, known to him from tennis practice, also British, who was pushing his son in a push chair and who was also on holiday at the OC. He conversed with him for a few instants and returned to the Tapas restaurant at about 21.15.

At about 21.10 Jane Tanner, Russell's wife, given his absence went to check on the state of her daughter. She left by the reception and went up the road that runs along the entrance to the block. She was not seen either by Gerald or Jeremy although she did see them, she saw Gerald from the side, however Wilkins was facing the place that Tanner passed.

At the exact moment that she passed them, she perceived, at the top of the street, an individual on foot who was carrying a prostrate child, barefoot and in pyjamas, heading in the opposite direction to the entrance to the apartments. She thought it was a father carrying his child.

She only told of this situation sometime after the discovery of the disappearance and made the association, saying it was Madeleine, as the pyjamas were identical. A photo fit was made without facial features, the description and clothes of the individual were also spread by the media, to see if anyone could clarify what was happening there (folio 1592) ' no response was obtained.


Coming back to the narrative, at about 21.35, half an hour having passed, Kate decided to go and check on the children, but Matthew volunteered to this as he was also going to his own apartment to do the same. He took the normal route and entered by the patio door of the McCann's apartment which was open. When he was in the middle of the living room, which had a slight light, he saw the twins in their respective cots, given that the door was ajar, however he did not enter the bedroom and therefore could not confirm whether Madeleine was sleeping in her bed.

Upon his return he said that everything was fine. When he was questioned at police HQ he added that the children's bedroom had more light than would be probable if the windows were closed and the lights off. He cannot clarify the state of the window nor the existing luminosity.

Half an hour later (22.00) according to their reports, Kate went to the apartment to check on the children. She entered by the patio door which she closed upon entering and she saw that the door to the children's bedroom was open wider than the way she had left it when she went to dinner. Upon closing the bedroom door, she felt a current of air which led her to observe the bedroom with greater care and this is when she noticed that her daughter Madeleine was missing. The bedroom window was wide open as were the curtains. The bed was practically intact, her daughter's soft toy was at the head of the bed.

In a state of alert and with waves of panic, she searched the entire apartment, not managing to find the girl, which led her to go, in an upset state, to the Tapas restaurant, saying that her daughter had been taken. Clear allusion to an abduction, justified by the fact that the window was open, they said. During this time, the twins were in the bedroom, alone and sleeping. Furthermore, they never woke up during this night, in spite of all the commotion.

Informed about the disappearance, the whole group went to the McCann's apartment, accompanied by OC employees, who searched the apartment and the adjacent area several times, without results. The call to the GNR took place at 22.41, according to the list in folio 3051.

With the arrival of the GNR, the officers of that force again searched the whole apartment including the electro domestic appliances, no useful results were found inside or outside the apartment. On that night the commander of the Lagos GNR received, supposedly from Gerald, four photographs of the girl, folio 2294, poster type, 10 x 15, in two different poses, identical to folio 30, their printing/developing must have been done at a moment before the events.

Diligences were carried out to establish the origin of these images, folios 2295 and 2296.

After 00.00 a team from this police force arrived at the scene and immediately began diligencies, namely fingerprint inspection which only revealed the collection of prints from people who had legitimate access to the apartment. The bedroom was also examined by Scientific Police Laboratory, which collected numerous vestiges for continuous examinations, which up until now have not contributed to a full clarification of the facts.

During the course of the collection of elements, on the next day a mobile GNR post was placed in front of the residential block with the aim of receiving/treating and channelling information related to the disappearance, all investigated by this police force in a methodical and strict manner, some were added to the inquiry, others were placed in annexes so that it was possible to visualise what was done.

Apart from the information collected by the mobile post, hundreds of other pieces of information from civil society and from the authorities were received by email or telephone and were treated in the same manner.

None of this information to date had attained the required result of locating the girl and clarifying the facts under investigation.

The British media were alerted to the disappearance, on the night of 3rd May, Sky news opened its news report at 07.00 on 4th May with news about this case. A huge media presence without precedence was mobilised, accompanying all the police work, speculating and imagining scenarios, some of them possible, some of them fantasy.

Given this introspective picture, we can be sure that as well as the abduction situation, all other possibilities were open, as they are now.

This thesis - abduction - was exhaustively investigated, all information leading to this in every sense, was examined. No ransom was ever demanded.

We clarified two situations, with the valuable help of the Dutch and Spanish authorities which led to the detention of three persons who were trying to extort money from the family in exchange for false information about the girl and who were proven to be fraudulent. These facts can be found in two Apenso volumes annexed to the files.

We proceeded to question all the OC employees, folios 848 and 856 whose statements did not reveal anything of any relevance in spite of the parsimonious attention used.

We carried out diligencies in 443 rooms in P da L, folio 198, nothing useful was found.

For the rest, we heard witness accounts relating to incidents with children, which were not possible to link to Madeleine, in particular the case of a Polish couple who were on holiday in Portugal and who were seen taking photographs of a girl who looked like Madeleine. But once again nothing of relevance was found with relation to them as can be seen in folios 213 to 216.

Photo fits were elaborated based on the indications of witnesses who reported situations that they characterised as being 'strange', most concretely of individuals who were seen in the proximity of the apartment during the day, but again, nothing that could be related to Madeleine.

Particular attention was paid to individuals connected to the criminal underworld, those connected to crimes against children, diligences, which to date have not enabled the collection of any relevant data.

In order to perceive the Babel of information, we can say that some of the incidences about the disappearance, in particular with relation to sightings, placed the girl at the same time and date in different locations in our country (folios 524 and ss) as well as in places around the world separated by thousands of kilometres, from Japan to the States, passing through Indonesia, Singapore and the African continent. As regards the latter, a sighting was transmitted from Morocco, near to Marrakesh, at a petrol station, by a Norwegian woman. In spite of efforts the images were never obtained, therefore it was partially dismissed.

We has reports of sightings in public transport and on motorways all over Europe, in some of these cases it was possible to confirm that these were girls accompanied by their parents and in some cases, girls with physical similarities.

The images from petrol stations along the main roads of the Algarve were seen, the result was negative, Gerald and Kate were shown stills from these images, such as those in folios 129 ' 133, showing a similar looking girl but who did not correspond to the missing girl.

At a determined moment, and because as is known in these cases, it is necessary to have a perfect knowledge of the scene, in order to facilitate procedures and plan actions duly, suspicions fell on an individual who lived metres away from apartment 5 A, Robert Queriol Murat. The suspicions referred to are found in folios 308, 328, 442, 461, 957, 960, 961, and 968-1000.

During the initial phase, before the deepening of the investigation, this individual fulfilled the conditions to be made a suspect. The intrinsic elements of his condition as suspect can be analysed in the previously mentioned pages.

In order to confirm or discard the suspicions about Robert Murat, searches were carried out and telephone interceptions were made, folios 995-1013 of the suspect and of individuals who interacted directly or indirectly with him, namely those who had daily contact with him or with whom he maintained telephone contact. In spite of an exhaustive and methodological investigation of Murat and the persons close to him, no elements were collected that could connect him to the crime being investigated. Apart from the analyses of communications and forensic examinations of their computers which did not reveal anything useful, various searches of his home were made with the use of sniffer dogs, the subsoil was examined, physically and using detection methodologies, again with no useful results.

The cars of those connected to him were examined, no results were obtained.

The homes and vehicles were minutely inspected by the Police Scientific Laboratory, no relevant vestiges were found.

The analyses of the telephone and electronic communications (attached in annex) and the resulting correlation, gave no results.

At the police HQ the suspect denied any involvement in the events. The inquiries made in relation to the other individuals who had personal or professional relations with Murat did not bring up any data worthy of investigation.

In truth, during the searches various objects were taken for analysis without any incriminating result having been found yet.


As reported on folio 1606 and following pages, a new element appeared, brought by an Irish family, who told of a sighting on 3rd May 2007 at about 21.55 of a man carrying a child who was walking down a road that leads to a zone near to P da L. They did not manage to recognise the man, however Martin Smith, in subsequent information, folio 2871, said that judging by the bearing it could have been Gerald McCann, which upon initial analysis did not seem very viable to us given the time period indicated. However, new questioning of Martin Smith by the Irish authorities was requested in order to check the reliability of his information. A reply is awaited.

Concerning the theme of searches referring to the construction work underway in P da L, folio 1650 and ss we collected the statements of the workers, employees and the engineer in charge who did not detect anything unusual and who focussed on the impossibility of hiding a body, even a child's body.

**

Meanwhile, I come to the knowledge of this police force about the information relating to the use of the dogs, folio 1989 and following pages, specialised in the marking of human blood remains and human cadaver odour, from the UK.

This is an inspection technique commonly used in the UK, sometimes with positive results, consisting in the use of two specially trained dogs.

One of the dogs is trained to detect cadaver odour and the other to detect human blood traces.

Opting to use this resource, a large number of objects and places were examined, where, in some cases, the dogs were seen to show the behaviour of identification and signalling, as follows:

1. Apartment 5A, OC resort from which the girl disappeared

- Cadaver odour dog
* in the couple's bedroom on the floor next to the wardrobe.
* In the living room, behind the sofa, next to the lateral window of the apartment.

2. Patio area, in front of apartment 5 A

- Cadaver odour dog
* in one of the flower beds, the dog handler commented upon the weakness (lightness) of the odour detected.

3. Apartments where the rest of the group was staying

* Nothing was found by either dog.

4. Residence of the McCann couple at the time of the date of inspection

* Nothing was found by either dog in the villa.

5. In the locality of P da L

* Nothing was found by either dog.

6. The clothes and belongings of the McCann family

- Cadaver odour dog
* on two pieces of clothing belonging to Kate Healy.
* On a piece of clothing belonging to Madeleine.
* Possibly, on a soft toy belonging to Madeleine (cadaver odour was detected when the toy was still in the residence (on the date it was occupied by the family)).
* Signalling was confirmed in a scenario outside the villa.

7. In the vehicle used by the McCann family

- cadaver odour dog
* signalled the car key

- blood dog

* signalled the vehicle's key.
* signalled inside the vehicle's luggage boot.

8. In a vehicle used by a friend of the family who was staying at the same resort, coinciding for a few days.

* Nothing was found by either dog.

9. In all the cars used by Robert Murat and people close to him

* Nothing was found by either dog.

(Of a total of 10 vehicles the cadaver odour dog and the blood dog only signalled the vehicle hired by the McCann family on 27th May).


The places and objects signalled by the blood dog were tested forensically by the reputed British Laboratory (FSS) whose final results are not yet available. However, there are indications that would show that these will be inconclusive, in other words they do not corroborate the dogs signalling without leaving any doubt.

Based upon the action of the sniffer dog team which reveals the eventual existence of a cadaver in the apartment and in the car used by the McCann family and with the aim of enabling Gerald and Kate to safeguard their position in the process they were constituted arguidos, in the face of the mere possibility of their involvement with the eventual cadaver. During the course off their interrogation as arguidos they denied any responsibility in the disappearance of their daughter.

**

During the process phase we are in, according to the results of the information already in the case files, we proceeded to elaborate the thematic annexes (apensos) that contain all the information relating to sightings, suspects or suspicious situations, temporary analysis reports and reports on communications and examinations as well as information subject to international cooperation.

The investigation continues in the sense of checking all credible information received in the meantime on a daily basis, with particular relevance to information with regard to paedophiles and the authors of sexual crimes which has already exceeded 150 individuals.

Reports and diligences will always be carried out in a methodical manner, taking into account the investigation actions and conclusions already carried out in the irrenounceable and unforgettable hope of discovering the truth of the facts.


In the wake of what has been mentioned, a proposal was made for the elaboration of a Letter of Request to the British authorities, enunciating the diligences, which are pertinent in our opinion and which could be fruitful for the case.

For your consideration.

Portimao, 31st January 2008

Inspector Joao Carlos

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 16:02

Fiona Payne witness statement - 4th May 2007

Yesterday they slightly altered their routine, they went to the beach with the children and her mother Dianne. They arrived there around 15H45 and left at 18H15, and headed towards the tennis court until about 19H00

Jane Tanner witness statement - 4th May 2007


At about 15.45 she went to the beach with Rachel, Diane, Fiona, L*** and Scarlet Payne, taking her daughter E**e along.

Catriona Baker rogatory interview - 18th April 2008

On Thursday the 3rd of May 2007, I remember Gerry having accompanied Madeleine to the club between 9h15 and 9h20 in the morning. I do not remember who came to pick her up for lunch but after she returned in the afternoon for a dive/swim.

These activities were realized with the other children. On this day I remember that we sailed and I saw friends of the McCanns on the beach, David and Jane.

Around 14h45 Madeleine returned to the Minis Club on top of the reception but I do not remember who accompanied her. This afternoon we went swimming.

Kate went to get Madeleine from the Tapas Bar area and according to what I remember she was wearing sporting clothes and I assumed that she was practicing some form of athletics. It was around 15h25/18h00. I think that Gerry was playing tennis.

PJ files

Date: 2007.05.10
Place: Praia da Luz, Lagos
Officer responsible: Manuel Pinho, Inspector
Description and result of diligence

Today (10 May 07), accompanied by Joao Barreiras and Catriona Baker, the 'nanny' responsible for the missing minor, retraced the places and times at which they left the resort area to go to Praia da Luz. A photographic report [of this journey] is attached:


- We were told by Catriona that the only days they went to the beach were Tuesday afternoon (1 May 2007) between 15:30 and 16:30, on Wednesday (the next day) at the same time and on Thursday between 10 and 11 o'clock (see attached table [of creche activities]).



Spot the deliberate mistake.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 14.10.18 0:56

Mr Krugel's Claims Regarding the Location of Madeleine McCann
09-Processo Vol 9...Pages 2225
 Snippet from Mark Harrison's report
A Mr Krugel, at the McCann's request, attended Praia Da Luz last week from South Africa alleging he could assist in locating Madeleine McCann. I have spoken with the Police officers that accompanied him and viewed the documentation Krugel has supplied to the PJ.

The limiting factor in coming to a view is that Krugel did not allow anyone to view the handheld device he had with him or observe him using it. He was unable to provide any validating scientific data or documents to support the claims he made or the device he alleged to have with him. In short he would appear to claim he has uniquely developed a handheld device that can find a missing person alive or dead in any given terrain over any elapsed time period.

In debriefing the officers who accompanied Krugel it is possible to hypothesise what he may have been doing and using.

In consultation with a colleague Dr Wolfram Meier-Augenstein we feel he may have been attempting to give the impression he had developed and was using a "Remote Laser based gas sensing device". However his claims regarding the distance of detection, up to 20km and the use of a hair sample are highly unlikely and would be a great innovation in the scientific world. Further provenance of this technique could be sought from Prof. Miles Padgett who is a Professor of optics in physics at the University of Glasgow (m.padaett@phvsics.nla.ac.ukte1+44 1413305389)

One obvious challenge to the claims of the device capability is that if Krugel claims that by taking 3 separate location readings he is able to triangulate to an area then one would assume that as an area was identified further reading and triangulation inside that area could be conducted repeatedly until an "X marked the spot H.

Of most concern is the poor quality of his report which merely shows a google earth image of an area to the east of Praia Da Luz and includes open smb land, beach and sea. As Krugel was not prepared to allow the device to be viewed or provide any specification data of readings or equipment and the fact that no known device currently exists commercially or academically then I can only conclude that the information he has provided is likely to be of low value.


Duped by false trails laid by the McCanns and their defence team.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 15.10.18 0:26

A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation - September 2007

Continuing with the analysis of the information presented, we have an element of the GROUP that became a witness, pretensely important, Jane Tanner, because of what she communicated: she SAW someone at dinner time crossing the road from the place of the disappearance, in the direction of Robert Murat's house.

This information swerved (directed) and mobilized the work of the investigators for a long time. This can be the example how information that is not correct can, not only delay, but could have also lead to the loss of the little girl.

Through the insistence on the information, several scenarios of the disconformities of that with the reality were traced, but it didn't prevent the realization of an intense and long work around that arguido.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Documented Evidence

Post by Verdi on 20.10.18 1:36

In order to convince a Lisbon Court of law, the McCanns and their legal representation called upon the professional expertise of one Alan Pike, to testify the mental torment suffered at the hands of Gonçalo Amaral.  Alan Pike was a social worker who hit the big time as a crisis counsellor after joining the private agency, The Centre for Crisis Psychology.  This point is important as Alan Pike is not professionally qualified to assess the mental state of anyone - let alone in a court of law.

This is the court hearing..


Libel trial > McCann v Gonçalo Amaral - Day 3 Witness No 1



The session commences with a discussion on the order in which witnesses are to be heard. The McCann family lawyer Isabel Duarte requests a modification because some witnesses reside in the UK (the last session on 13th September, was shortened due to the judge's personal problem). Isabel Duarte had proposed written statements but defence lawyers Fatima Esteves and Santos Oliveira objected (all parties must agree). This protest has to be written down.


The judge then reminds the clerk to record the reaction by the plaintiff to the request of "exclusion of publicity" by the defender, a request the judge considered without merit.


All this took an hour because each request must comply strictly with and be recorded in accordance with Portugal’s Civil Procedure Code.


The testimony as it happened...



(19.09.2013, 10:30am) Alan Robert Pike is currently a Clinical Partner & Trauma Consultant at The Centre for Crisis Psychology (CCP), a private Company which provides psychological care for traumatised individuals. He is a Crisis Counsellor and holds an honours degree in Social Science.



He first met the McCanns on the 5th May 2007. His first contact was a phone call from the Mark Warner Group at 4am in the morning. He says it is quite normal to be woken up in the middle of the night in a case of psychological traumatic.



MW requested he take the next possible flight to the Algarve. He says he provided professional services to the McCann family on a regular basis up until September 2007. After they went back to the UK he continued to counsel them up until about 3 years ago. He is now in contact with them on a pro bono (no charge) basis by e-mail and telephone. From the end of 2007, he was engaged by the McCanns directly. He says MW did much more than would have normally been expected of such a company.


1) McCann family lawyer, Isabel Duarte, is the first to question the witness.



ID asks whether she can question him on his professional relationship with the McCanns, whether there is a confidentiality clause.



AP says he anticipated this question and talked to the McCanns before coming to Lisbon. He says the confidentiality is normal but the McCanns authorized him to provide information.


ID says the issue is the effect of the Amaral book and the documentary on the McCann family.

– Do you know of these?



AP says he read the book and has seen the documentary.


ID – In what circumstances did you come across them?


AP says it was very easy. The documentary was on YouTube and Kate McCann sent him a translated copy of the book.



ID – This book had great impact on Kate, Gerald, Sean and Amelie McCann. Why? Can you explain?



AP says that, in order to understand the effect of the publication of the book on the McCann family, it is necessary to understand something about this family.


In the first 12 months after the abduction (note: he always speaks of "abduction"), the most dramatic episode of their life, the McCanns were in recuperation mode. In the first weeks they had all the symptoms of a family badly hurt, Kate McCann in particular. It was terrible for her to leave Portugal where she had been with Madeleine for the last time, very tough too to return home, to see Madeleine's bedroom, her toys, clothes, friends, etc.


The investigation was going on in Portugal and because they were so far away it was difficult to keep up with developments. For someone who experiences an abduction trauma, the most important aspect is information. Ultimately, the friends and the family helped considerably and the McCanns followed the advice of professionals concerning the twins. The McCanns worked with the twins' school and taking the circumstances into account the twins got on well. The routine after a time had returned and things had stabilised. Gerald McCann was involved in a research project while Kate worked on the search for Madeleine, supported her husband and took care of the kids, everything was functioning as best as could be expected given the circumstances


The publication of the Amaral book caused a bombshell. It was not so much the content of the book, but what one could deduce from it as the book had been published so soon after the shelving of the case. The famous secret of the instruction had been broken by the author of the book. There was a feeling of dire frustration and helplessness, the McCanns could speak to nobody, they had been told so.



ID - How did the book speak whereas they weren't allowed to?


AP – It suggested Gonçalo Amaral and the PJ had relationships before the shelving.


AP doesn't understand how the book could be published, considers that it was a violation of the secret. The fact the book was written by a police officer gave credibility to the book. When, 14 months after the abduction, the McCanns found out about the content of the book and its conclusions (a simulated abduction), their anxiety increased. The McCanns started to worry about public opinion in Portugal, if people thought Madeleine was dead, they wouldn't look for her. Since it was then accepted that the greatest chance of finding Madeleine was still in Portugal, that possibility declined significantly if the public believed her to be dead.


Then something unexpected happened. Alan Pike asked if he could use notes that were on his iPad. The judge said "yes of course" but when it became clear that Alan Pike was going to read extracts from the McCann book "Madeleine", the judge instructed that he couldn't read the book to the Court.



AP says the activities and reactions of Gonçalo Amaral were unpleasant and distressing. At that time it was very difficult to tolerate his campaign of trashing the McCann's reputation.

(Note: AP repeats, repeats what he has already said. It is not clear why he needed his iPad)




AP says Kate McCann passed days in a terrible state because of the injustice of the book. She was hurt and angry.

The judge asks whether he recorded this information and then repeats them.




AP says these are things Kate told him when he asked her. When he had regular contact with them he realised that the McCanns feared that nobody would now look for Madeleine in Portugal. They were at that time also very much concerned with the translation of the PJ files.



AP says he must read his notes. He reads.



AP – They received information from Portugal in the summer of 2008 about the Amaral book, the support it had, the TV shows... That created a great distress. Nobody in Portugal challenged the conclusions of the book, whereas the judge (note; he means the AG) said there was no evidence they were involved. So how could Gonçalo Amaral arrive at the conclusion he did? Nobody challenged him.



The McCanns decided to do nothing at that time and concentrate on the most important thing which was the search for Madeleine. They hoped the publicity around the book would diminish slowly with time. But in 2009 Kate told AP about a documentary based on that book. A friend in Portugal had told her about it and said the conclusions were similar. When Kate watched the film, AP remembers she was even more devastated. He says this was the secondary trauma.


The secondary trauma is sometimes more violent, more rooted and more extreme than the original trauma. It is more difficult to cope with. (note: this notion of "secondary trauma" will be invoked a few times afterwards by the defence lawyers, likely in order to understand it better).



The family was disappointed and angry, in Portugal the people would stop searching for Madeleine. Kate was in such a bad state that Gerald had to quit his job for some time to care for her. In the summer of 2009 Kate was not well at all as a direct result of reactions to the documentary. She was helpless; she said she'd prefer not to be there. She was anxious (he thinks he's the only one with whom she shared), that is when the idea of an action against the book in Portugal first arose. There was an injunction, the book was banned, but even so the book was available on the internet in the UK, there was also much publicity about it consequently the doubts of their involvement had spread to the UK.


The book surprised Kate who lived a normal life of a mother, doing shopping, driving the kids to school, chatting with other kids' parents, etc. Most people in Portugal and an increasing number in the UK were also convinced by Amaral's theory. Kate feared her closest friends would be convinced too. This also contributed to the secondary trauma.


ID – What did you mean when you spoke of the book and the secrecy of the instruction?


AP – It was impossible for Gonçalo Amaral to write the book without inside knowledge about the process before the shelving of the investigation. They saw that Gonçalo Amaral managed to obtain inside information and that worried them.


2) Defence lawyers.




a) TVI lawyers’ questions.




TVI – When you referred to notes, did you mean Kate McCann's diary or book?



AP says "both".



TVI – Have you
read "Madeleine"?


AP says he did.

The TVI lawyer wants to know what "Madeleine" is about. The judge says the facts to be examined by this court are listed and this issue isn't part of it.




TVI – Do you know who put the documentary on YouTube?



The judge overrules again, saying it is off topic.




b) Guerra & Paz's lawyer's questions




GP – What exactly is your profession?


AP answer he is a Crisis Counsellor.


GP asks whether he is a psychologist?



AP says he has some competences in psychology (psychology was one of the elements in his degree).


GP asks again "are you a psychologist?"



AP says no.


GP asks which tour operator contacted him



AP says it was Mark Warner.


GP – When you were contracted and came to Portugal, was it because of a trauma situation? Which situation?



AP – A little girl had been abducted, the family and friends needed support.


GP – Are all your actions around the disappearance of Madeleine?



AP says yes.



GP - Between the 3rd May and September 2007 you accompanied the McCanns. How? On the phone, being present?


AP says he saw the twins; he had contact many times a day (implies went to and fro).


GP – You said it was Kate who provided the book for you?


AP – Yes, she sent it to me.


GP – It was translated by whom?


AP doesn't know.



GP - asks if AP understands Portuguese.



The judge overrules question saying that it's clear AP doesn't speak Portuguese.



GP asks another question which is overruled because it is related to British Justice.



GP - asks if the constitution of the arguido status created a secondary trauma.


AP says the McCanns were confused about not having been made arguidos sooner, because it was quite normal in an investigation for people close to the victim to be investigated first. He says they expected it.



GP suggests (as her question wasn't answered) that AP consult his notes since he saw the McCanns before and after they were made arguidos. Has he notes about his sessions with Kate when she was an arguida?


AP says that being made an arguido wasn't traumatic, but the things that were said, the way to interview them were.


GP – Can it be considered as a secondary trauma?



AP says it is a continuation.



GP – Do you know if the fact of being made an arguido was related to the suspicion of some crime?



AP says he knows some facts, they weren't surprised.


GP – What is the difference with the book?



AP doesn't understand.


GP repeats her question.



AP – They were surprised with the book because the final Report said they were innocent.


GP – Have you read the final report?


AP says "no".



GP – How do you know then what its conclusions are?


AP says the McCanns told him.



GP says the investigation was closed because of lack of evidence in respect of what the actual crime was. How did this affect the emotional state of people?



AP – They were disappointed the case was closed. This meant than the case might never again be investigated. However, they were relieved that they were no longer considered to have been involved; they were no longer official suspects.



GP says that the final Report states that there is no evidence, neither positive nor negative. Can you speak about the speculations concerning the case?



AP says there was much human interest in this case. Everybody had an opinion about it. He says it's like when there's a football match (note: a similar comparison in Ms Stilwell's statement on 20.09.13)




GP – In what way is the publication of this book different? What kind of secondary trauma did it lead to? Did the opinions of the world favour the book or not?


AP says that the difference lay in 1) the importance of who wrote the book and 2) the violation of the secrecy of the instruction as the book was published very quickly.


GP – The McCanns said they didn't believe the book was written in 3 days?


Do you know if the book was publicised before the final Report was released?


AP says "yes", was aware the book was going to be published.


c) Gonçalo Amaral lawyer's questions




SO – About your competences and professional capacities, what does a specialist of trauma do?

AP says he works with groups, families and individuals.


SO – Is a disappearance a trauma?


AP says "yes".


SO – Did you advise the McCanns to promote news of the disappearance using the media?


AP says it wasn't his advice. The McCanns were advised by an organisation which specialises in missing people.



SO – What part does excessive publicity play in primary trauma? Does it increase the stress and the anxiety?



AP – Yes it does.


SO – Do you know the importance of publicity in the case?


AP – says yes, I know, I was there.



SO – Would you agree it doesn't favour recuperation in the long term?


AP – The media are useful in the beginning.



SO – The motivation was to find the little girl?


AP – Yes, it was to look for her.


SO – Is it not true that the principal factor of the secondary trauma was because the McCanns were considered suspects?



AP – No.


The judge now explains that "suspect" is different from "arguido". "Arguido" means there are indications that will lead a person to have to defend her/himself. It's a statute created for the defence of the person. "Suspect" means a hypothesis is formed about someone.

The judge repeats that which AP had already indicated and that was if the McCanns hadn't been investigated as suspects then they would have thought the investigation was incomplete.

There is now a long debate between the judge and SO. SO says he has to insist because the witness uses too much hearsay in his responses. The judge points out that there is no need to repeat the same question over simply in order to see if the answer will vary.




SO – Was the fact that they were considered arguidos the principal reason for the secondary trauma?



AP says "no".


SO – You said psychology was one of the elements comprising your degree, does this allow you to give evaluation of psychological situations?


AP says "yes". The Social Science degree he has permits it.


SO – Did you have contact with the McCanns in the UK by phone e-mail?


AP says yes, between 2011 and 2013.


SO – So what occurred between 2007 and 2011?



AP says he saw the family regularly in their home or in his office up to 2009. Thereafter only when they contacted him.


SO – For support or psychological evaluation?



AP – Support.



The judge (Maria Emília de Melo e Castro) is now asking




MC – For how long have you been in this line of work?


AP – I started in 1993. I have been working for the institution for 7 years.


MC – In which situations have you worked?


AP – Families with domestic violence, maltreatment, children taken from their families (this is a bit like grieving), families who have lost a child. He works for the UK organisation called "Missing People".



MC – Which strong negative feeling did Kate McCann report to you in the summer of 2009?


AP – She was afraid, she wished she wasn't there; she talked of killing herself as an option.

.......................


[Courtesy of pamalam at gerrymccannsblog and Anne Guedes]

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10460
Reputation : 4097
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum