The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Mm11

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Regist10

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Empty Re: Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 27.06.20 18:38

@PeterMac wrote:would they for instance be appalled if they were shown a photograph of any little girl in make up that clearly hadn't been applied by herself.

Yes.   I am appalled at the pictures of JonBenét.   She was 6.  And was murdered by strangulation.

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 149510
Couldn't agree more Peter. 

I absolutely can't stand it when people "tart up" children. It makes my blood run cold. And don't get me started on infants with pierced ears.

A child has so very few precious years of innocence as it is yet weird adults seek to pollute that tiny amount of time with trying to "adult" little people. So so wrong

Activity : 2685

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Empty Re: Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Post by crusader on 27.06.20 19:13

There is a world of difference between JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann. JonBenet was in beauty pageants Madeleine, as far as I know wasn't.
It seems to be the consensus that Madeleine was made up and photographed to appeal to the paedophiles in Portugal.
I utterly refuse to believe that paedophillia had anything to do with Madeleine's demise.
The evidence points to her dying in the apartment, and the despicable parent's covering it up. PeterMacs theory is the only one that makes any sense to me.
Some little girls do love dressing up, but beauty pageants for children have no place in decent society. In my book, it's child exploitation.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 717

sparkyhorrox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 28.06.20 13:34

To answer questions from earlier in the thread, when I was not able to respond...

The apartment I put forward as a possible location is not the Gorrod's apartment.

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Gorr210
Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 C510

I previously, mistakenly, left out the word 'possibly' on the map image.

Unable to host gif here, just click here.The lighter image was taken by myself in 2017.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 292

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred on 28.06.20 14:44

Ben, is it known who occupied that cottage at the time?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 28.06.20 15:23

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Clubphase

From Mainline's link.

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 31244

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

sharonl, Silverspeed, Cammerigal and Beswick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 28.06.20 15:26

Thanks Jill, not sure why I couldnt get it to work.

LiR - According to the files it was vacant. I've not been able to find out anything about ownership.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 292

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crispbee2000 on 28.06.20 18:38

There was a YouTube by someone called Maniccupcake that speculated (without corroborating I hasten to add-  despite my pleas for them to do so....) that the cottage in the image was "Starfish Cottage" in The Club Phase of The Ocean Club, close to the Gorrod's apartment and near The Mill. They gave initials for the pair that owned it and some research by me pointed to a couple with the same initials that were both working in the Southend Clinical Commissioning Group as GP Governing body members. Note the medical connection (again). I'll not state their names publicly.

I have to wonder about Maniccupcake. If I was a trouble maker looking for a momentary piece of fame at the McCann's expense, how would I stumble across this particular cottage in Praia da Luz? There are LOADS of sub-let properties in the village. How would I find photos of guests at Starfish cottage (especially ones that under fuzzy out-focus could perceivably be taken for members of the T9 / T11)? Either Manic lives in Praia da Luz or has a close friend that does and is willing to spy for them. Or is Manic an MI5 operative that is pissed with the official narrative and wants to spread some clues around under a false identity? Or perhaps they are part of the disinformation machine sponsored by the UK authorities to head sleuths off into a cul-de-sac? Who knows? But without any answers we can only speculate.
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 29.06.20 17:04

@Tony Bennett

It would appear that Jon Corner did indeed have photo's of Madeleine.
In Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory statement she said she had been on the phone to the BBC early on 4th May and they wanted a photo of Madeleine. She phoned Jon Corner, using Kate's phone around 8am because he had some photo's that he was going to be able to send to them.

crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 29.06.20 20:18

@crusader wrote:@Tony Bennett

In Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory statement she said she had been on the phone to the BBC early on 4th May and they wanted a photo of Madeleine. She phoned Jon Corner, using Kate's phone around 8am because he had some photo's that he was going to be able to send to them.

Why couldn't the McCanns produce a photograph? Didn't they have any holiday photos on their mobiles, camera or even on Gerry's Laptop?

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Activity : 9857

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 29.06.20 20:32

Photographs of Madeleine were as rare as hens teeth that week.
crusader
crusader

Cazz09 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 29.06.20 20:41

@crusader wrote:Photographs of Madeleine were as rare as hens teeth that week.

Strange. How many parents of young children do not have pictures of them on their mobiles, Cameras, laptops, social media sites.

And why go to Jon Corner? How come he had the pictures of Madeleine at that point? Where did he get them from? Did he already have them? If so, why?

Most people would have called a grandparent.

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Activity : 9857

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 29.06.20 21:09

@sharonl wrote:
@crusader wrote:Photographs of Madeleine were as rare as hens teeth that week.

Strange.  How many parents of young children do not have pictures of them on their mobiles, Cameras, laptops, social media sites.

And why go to Jon Corner?  How come he had the pictures of Madeleine at that point?  Where did he get them from? Did he already have them? If so, why?

Most people would have called a grandparent.
There were the postcard sized photos of Madeleine that were distributed apparently from a printer that belonged to the boyfriend of one of the MW "nannies".  The PJ wanted to forensically test the printer but it mysteriously disappeared to France along with the boyfriend before the PJ could get their hands on it.  The photos that were distributed to find "missing" Madeleine looked nothing like the photos that eventually emerged of Madeleine playing in the playground of the complex in the playhouse when she had much longer hair and those trousers on which I thought were patches at first but were flowers or something sewn on to them.

Why distribute photos of your missing child that don't look anything like her??????????  That is the big question especially when you can find ones later that do.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 29.06.20 21:28

Ive been trying to find which photographs the BBC used. Did Rachael ask Kate about a photograph for the BBC and Kate told her to contact Jon Corner using her phone as Corners number would be in it?
The mind boggles.
It's strange that Kate  thought of Corner as the "go to" person for photographs so soon after Madeleine disappeared.
It would appear from the night of the 3rd May, Photographs of Madeleine played an important part in the deception.
crusader
crusader

Shazzzaa69 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.06.20 1:46

@crusader wrote:@Tony Bennett

Friday 4th May 2007

The texts and phone calls kept coming. By this time our friend Jon Corner, a creative director in media production in Liverpool, was circulating photographs and video footage of Madeleine to the police, Interpol and broadcasting and newspaper news desks. This was in accordance with the standard advice of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in the US, which advocates getting an image of a missing child into the public domain as soon as possible.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 26121

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.06.20 1:52

@Sharonl wrote:Why couldn't the McCanns produce a photograph? Didn't they have any holiday photos on their mobiles, camera

A week had now passed since Madeleine’s abduction. Later that day, Thursday 10 May, the Portuguese police held a press conference, at which they released a photograph of a pair of the same Marks and Spencer pyjamas Madeleine had been wearing and confirmed that they were winding down the ground search.
Meanwhile, Gerry and I, along with a couple of our friends, were called back to the police station in Portimão. The police were much friendlier on this occasion and the junior officers, at least, gave the impression that by this time they were working very hard. Gerry was taken in to be interviewed while I remained downstairs. I made use of the long wait I anticipated by sitting down with a notebook, pen and my camera, containing dated photographs of the holiday, and trying to write a detailed account of everything that had happened the week before.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

eyebrows

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.06.20 2:44

@crusader wrote:Ive been trying to find which photographs the BBC used. Did Rachael ask Kate about a photograph for the BBC and Kate told her to contact Jon Corner using her phone as Corners number would be in it?
The mind boggles.
It's strange that Kate  thought of Corner as the "go to" person for photographs so soon after Madeleine disappeared.
It would appear from the night of the 3rd May, Photographs of Madeleine played an important part in the deception.

Rachael Oldfield rogatory interview - April 2008

I remember having, sort of being on the phone a little bit to the BBC I think that morning, erm and then sort of various phone calls, I talked to John CORNER who's a friend of Gerry and Kate's, erm cos the BBC wanted a picture of Madeleine, erm and he had some photos that he was going to be able to send them

Back on topic now please good people!

Particular photographs can be discussed on the appropriate current active thread, or here if commentary is general..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14726-photographs-revisited-general

thumbsup

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by gilly on 30.06.20 8:17

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
Richard D Hall wrote:I'm appealing today if anyone has knowledge of where these types of thermometer may have been installed.  Remember this in 2007 and the likely location is in the algarve, possibly in or near praia da luz.  If you can recall seeing this kind of thermometer or that type on that coloured textured background or have photographs, please get in touch. 

NB:  The hair adornment is completely different to that shown in the poolside photograph.  One is a ribbony bow thing and the other is an elasticy band thing.  Both pink granted but she was a little girl - they love anything pink.

@Verdi, your comment above is not based on evidence.

I have viewed hundreds of photos of Madeleine, as no doubt you also have. 

I have only ever seen ONE other photo of her with a hair bead.

It would be a remarkable coincidence if she just 'happens' to have been wearing pink bow/bands on the very same day (29 April 2007), as some suggest.

This photo interests people. For that reason alone, the discussion here on it should continue
@Tony, the evidence is in the documented images..

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Index19
An elastic tie

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Make_u11
A bow

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Scree701
Another taken from Jon Corner's video

I made no comment about other photographs showing Madeleine with pink hair adornment - I said ....

NB:  The hair adornment is completely different to that shown in the poolside photograph.  One is a ribbony bow thing and the other is an elasticy band thing.  Both pink granted but she was a little girl- they love anything pink

.... as you have quoted in your reply.

Add to that, I'm not trying to shut down discussion about the image showing Madeleine with blue smudges over her eyes, which as I said, I don't think is genuine, I'm merely pointing out the appeal made by Richard D Hall - the subject of this thread, has exhausted itself.

The subject being the thing on the wall behind Madeleine's head.
Is it possible on the picture of Madeleine with make up that the blue behind her is not a chair but I think it looks like someones shoulder and it's a blue shirt. So she would be sat on someone knee!
gilly
gilly

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 04.09.20 18:53

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Ba585658-d56c-4fa9-aa8f-5912368da319

Is this photo an original or a composite version?

Do the reflections in the window help?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR on 04.09.20 19:05

@Silentscope wrote:Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 Ba585658-d56c-4fa9-aa8f-5912368da319

Is this photo an original or a composite version?

Do the reflections in the window help?
This has probably been mentioned before so apologies but I can’t help thinking  that Madeleine looks older in the ‘makeup’ photo.  Her hair looks longer too.  Some of it has come through from the back and is resting on her shoulder on one side.  Sorry if I’m going over old ground here.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 04.09.20 19:48

Early image checks reveal reflection of a Person sitting on a bench opposite, there appears to be a television running inside the room.

Reflections of a building opposite the Balcony.

Checking known locations in the Area now.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 04.09.20 21:56

Last poolside photo shoulders down Is inverted.

Neck up has been added from Makeup photo.

Appears that one image has been added to another.

But is the neck down Photo the Original?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 04.09.20 22:13

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 16 47cee61004.09.2020
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.09.20 22:14

What on earth are you talking about Silentscope.

Secondthoughts, please don't bother to answer just look at the title of the thread and reflect on that.

Re: Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

If you wish to discuss general matters relative to Madeleine McCann photographs, please do so here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14726-photographs-revisited-general?highlight=photographs

Thank you.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum