The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 15 Mm11

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 15 Regist10

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 15 Empty Re: Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Post by cookiemuncher on 26.06.20 21:36

@crusader wrote:It is MY opinion of the photo, I'm not trying to convert  anybody on this forum to my way of thinking, If any member  believes I'm wrong, that's ok by me. Don't waste your time with me, come up with the proof that Madeleine was made up and photographed in Praia Da Luz for wholly inappropriate reasons.
"Wholly inappropriate reasons"? -

You need to look at Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, who had an obsession with people drowning in quick sand, he had a fetish about it:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8773p30-gerry-mccann-s-brother-in-law-tony-rickwood-removes-his-depraved-images-of-women-drowning-from-an-internet-site
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 15 Empty Re: Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Post by sharonl on 26.06.20 21:44

@cookiemuncher wrote:
@crusader wrote:It is MY opinion of the photo, I'm not trying to convert  anybody on this forum to my way of thinking, If any member  believes I'm wrong, that's ok by me. Don't waste your time with me, come up with the proof that Madeleine was made up and photographed in Praia Da Luz for wholly inappropriate reasons.

You need to look at Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, who had an obsession with people drowning in sand or something disgusting like that:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8773p30-gerry-mccann-s-brother-in-law-tony-rickwood-removes-his-depraved-images-of-women-drowning-from-an-internet-site

Not to mention the others photographs of Madeleine in that awful video by Jon Corner, Gerrys' Mate David Payne, their friend Clement freud and their obsession with paedophillia. Not forgetting certain quotes which, for most of us would contradict each other.

Madeleine was taken by a paedophile gang
There is no evidence she has come to any harm
We hope that she is being treated like a princess

What on earth do these people think that paedophiles are about? Anyone would think that they condoned paedophillia or thought that it was normal.
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Activity : 10024

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 26.06.20 21:51

@sharonl wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:

You need to look at Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, who had an obsession with people drowning in sand or something disgusting like that:

Not to mention the others photographs of Madeleine in that awful video by Jon Corner, Gerrys' Mate David Payne, their friend Clement freud and their obsession with paedophillia.  Not forgetting certain quotes which, for most of us would contradict each other.

What on earth do these people think that paedophiles are about? Anyone would think that they condoned paedophillia or thought that it was normal.
"Her perfect genitals being torn apart" as her own Mother quoted in her book which apparently she wrote for the twins to read about their "missing" sister.

The Gaspar statements that were withheld by the UK police for 3 or 6 months (?) before they were sent to the PJ.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 26.06.20 21:59

@cookiemuncher wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:

Not to mention the others photographs of Madeleine in that awful video by Jon Corner, Gerrys' Mate David Payne, their friend Clement freud and their obsession with paedophillia.  Not forgetting certain quotes which, for most of us would contradict each other.

"Her perfect genitals being torn apart" as her own Mother quoted in her book which apparently she wrote for the twins to read about their "missing" sister.

The Gaspar statements that were withheld by the UK police for 3 or 6 months (?) before they were sent to the PJ.

Gerry entry on the C.A.T.S system

Some of those who have supported them, the millionaires even,  have also been exposed as paedophiles or sex offenders

LOL, even the nannies turned out to be pole dancers
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 26.06.20 22:05

What has any of this got to do with proving the make up photo was taken in Praia da Luz?

As far as I am aware, Tony Rickwood wasn't in Portugal during the week of the McCanns holiday, so he couldn't have taken the photo.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 814

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 26.06.20 22:11

@crusader wrote:What has any of this got to do with proving the make up photo was taken in Praia da Luz?

As far as I am aware, Tony Rickwood wasn't in Portugal during the week of the McCanns holiday, so he couldn't have taken the photo.
Who said it was, it's only speculation and who knows where Tony Rickwood was, just because he wasn't on the Mark Warner list of people who stayed on their premises it doesn't mean he wasn't there.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 26.06.20 22:14

Here we go again, it's all speculation. Prove the photo was taken in Portugal, that is what this thread is about.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred on 26.06.20 22:19

No it isn't. It's about the thermometer on the wall.

Strange photo, IMO.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 595

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 26.06.20 22:21

I stand corrected.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.06.20 22:22

@cookiemuncher wrote:
@crusader wrote:What has any of this got to do with proving the make up photo was taken in Praia da Luz?

Who said it was, it's only speculation and who knows where Tony Rickwood was, just because he wasn't on the Mark Warner list of people who stayed on their premises it doesn't mean he wasn't there.

Rickwood in Praia da Luz when the McCann family were holidaying - where in the name of sanity does that come from?

Rumour has it Rickman was/is obsessed with being sucked-into quicksand - so what? It hardly equates to the circumstances of Madeleine McCanns disappearance.

Keep it real.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 26999

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred on 26.06.20 22:24

It's not rumour.  I've seen his pictures and so have others on this forum.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 595

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.06.20 22:25

There is nothing to suggest the provenance of this image, apart from appearing in Jon Corner's video along with another couple of dubious images.

As I said, Corner is a creative media director.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.06.20 22:30

@Ladyinred wrote:It's not rumour.  I've seen his pictures.

So have I but I don't think it signifies obsession. Some people have the most curious idea of art - at least curious to my way of thinking but then I'm more of a classics advocate.

Deviant art doesn't necessarily related to perversion in the sexual context. I've seen many examples of art posted on deviant art that in no way can be considered perverted.

Then, if you look hard enough, I guess you will always see what you want to see. Not you landyinred singlerose

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.06.20 22:44

Michelangelo painted nude everyone on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

I think he did some other "dodgy" stuff as well.

Actually, I do think it was art.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10815

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 26.06.20 23:14

@Verdi wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:

Rickwood in Praia da Luz when the McCann family were holidaying - where in the name of sanity does that come from?

Rumour has it Rickman was/is obsessed with being sucked-into quicksand - so what?  It hardly equates to the circumstances of Madeleine McCanns disappearance.

Keep it real.
Verdi

You misread my quote, I said that Rickman was obsessed with "others" being sucked into quicksand not him, you can't ignore it or was it made up who knows but there are some very perverted and sick people living in this world.  See my post about Tia Sharp but her death is only minor compared to what has happened to others over the years.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 27.06.20 0:15

@Ladyinred wrote:It's not rumour.  I've seen his pictures and so have others on this forum.

Yes, they're very graphic and quite horrid. That sort of thing can only come from a very sick mind
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.06.20 1:13

@cookiemuncher wrote:Verdi
You misread my quote

No I didn't.

I still can't see any relevance to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 27.06.20 9:49

@sharonl wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:It's not rumour.  I've seen his pictures and so have others on this forum.

Yes, they're very graphic and quite horrid.   That sort of thing can only come from a very sick mind

Yes it's true . 
I found the pictures on deviant art myself years ago and I also found out about his holiday home by an acid lake in Spain not far over the border. This was done using an email address for him that was supplied to me and it linked to an ex-pat home renovation forum. Sharon may remember this - his photographs were on deviant art and were taken off I believe not very long after it was exposed on this forum

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.06.20 11:13

@crusader wrote:Hi Sharon, to answer your points.

1 I believe Kate took the photo.

REPLY: The evidence would appear to be the contrary. When this photo first emerged via Jon Corner's creepy video in 2010, and many voices erupted in concern over the 'Lolita'-type image, the McCanns responded via a quote in the newspapers. I don't have the exact words, but the quote was something like: "Maddie was playing with Mummy's make-up box". She could have said: "I remember taking that photo", or "Gerry took it", or even "Uncle Jon Corner took it". But she gave no detail. What we do know is that Jon Corner MUST have had that photo in his possession in order to put that photo into his video. I think it reasonable to ask why, if it was a domestic photo, Maddie playing at home with Mummy's make-up box, we weren't told this. Furthermore, if it WAS a photo taken by Kate or Gerry, why would such a photo be sent by the McCanns to Jon Corner?         

2 It was taken because that is the kind of thing you do after having a good time playing or maybe to show Gerry or the grandparents i.e. look what we were doing today.

REPLY: You have stated this as a fact. I think you should have written: "I BELIEVE it was taken because..." 

3 I can't be sure when it was taken, my guess would be sometime before the holiday.

REPLY: Does the McCanns' house have pale yellow/ochre stucco rendering? Do you accept that this type of pale yellow/ochre rendering is overwhelmingly more likely to be found in Portugal rather than England/ Wales/ Scotland/ Ireland?

4 at home.

5 Kate would probably have taken it at home.

6 No it's not possible to keep a 3 yo still long enough to apply make-up, hence the smudged look.

REPLY: Who put the hair bead/bow on her? Who put the necklace on her? If she has lipstick and eyeliner, who applied that so neatly?

7 Madeleine looks like she is having her photo taken possibly looking into a mirror. I have a very similar photo of my granddaughter taken to show her parents after we had been playing with make-up.

REPLY: It is clearly taken outside. The photographer must be positioned well below her eye level. You would think if she had been happily playing with Mummy's make-up box that she would not look so very miserable 

8 I don't think the McCanns thought the photo was in anyway other than an innocent little girl.

REPLY: There is a thread on this forum which collects over 60 adverse reactions to this disturbing photo by members of the public, including a leader-writer in the Independent and Mark Williams-Thomas. I consider that the McCanns were surprised by Jon Corner releasing this photo and therefore had to come up with a plausible explanation, which - frankly - to me and other members here, simply doesn't ring true.    

9 If the photo was taken in the UK as I believe it was, your last point doesn't apply.

This is my opinion on the photo and until evidence proves me wrong, my opinion is unchanged.

Thank you @crusader for explaining your interpretation of the Make-Up Photo. You and I disagree on the possible interpretation. But it is always very helpful on a forum when people explain their position in detail. Then we can have a discussion about them, debate them politely but robustly, and hopefully edge ever nearer to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

My replies to you points are interleaved above

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23860

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 27.06.20 13:38

@Crusader wrote:https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lWXrpwC28yU/S92tSGtGZgI/AAAAAAAAHfM/fJEYSCb3-mk/s400/mwttwitter02052010.jpg

If Madelleine would not keep still and was wriggling like you would expect of a 3 year old, why would Kate persist in trying to apply the make up? Why not just put a bit of lippy on her which most young girls of 3 or 4 would be happy with. Or, why not get her a kids cosmetic set?

Have you trued brushing a 3 year olds hair? big grin Thats a nightmare in itself, applying eye liner would be impossible and is not something that any normal adult would do to a young child.
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 27.06.20 13:52

thinking I don't remember writing that, I blame the Covonia.

There is no way you could put make up on a 3 yo unless she was willing. If they don,t like what you are doing, all hell breaks lose.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 27.06.20 16:07

@ Tony Bennett,
1. Jon Corner did indeed have the photograph of Madeleine, how it came into his possession I really don't know. If pushed and because I think it is an innocent photo of Madeleine playing with her Mum, I can only assume that Kate gave it to him.  I tend not to believe anything I read in the newspapers, especially any quotes from the McCanns or a person close to the McCanns. 
2. Yes I probably should have said I believe it was taken because...
I don't state facts unless I know them to be true.
3. I realy have no idea what colour the McCanns back yard is. I agree you are more likely to see yellow/ocre stucco rendering in Portugal. These colours are not exclusive to Portugal, they are readily available in the UK, indeed, my own back yard is painted a similar colour.
6. It's not unusual for a mum to put a plastic bow or beads around the  neck of her Daughter.
7. I don't think Madeleine looks miserable, in my opinion she was  looking at herself and posing. The next moment they could have been falling about laughing.There is no way anybody could put make up on a child who was unwilling, It just would not happen.
8. I wonder if the people having adverse reactions is because of the subject matter, would they for instance be appalled if they were shown a photograph of any little girl in make up that clearly had'nt been aplied by herself.
The lollypop and skirting board photo's are, to me, much more disturbing.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.06.20 16:24

The MacCanns garden has no rendered stucco walls don’t you know,
only top grade brickwork paid for by generous people who initially 
donated to find Madeleine and then gullible generous people who didn’t 
think that parents would do what the despicable MacCanns did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by miffy8 on 27.06.20 18:01

In isolation, I did initially think the 'lolita' photo could be interpreted innocently and of course, it still can, but in combination with the lollipop photo and the skirting board photo, I have changed my mind. I now think the three together constitute a 'reasonable assumption' imo that their borderline seductive nature and ambiguity are like pieces of a jigsaw, while not necessarily making any sense on their own, when fitted together a picture emerges.
I defy any adult not to see the pictoral innuendo in these pics.

Kate explains away the make-up photo by saying that Madeleine was playing with her make-up box but Kate does not appear to wear eyeshadow and it is doubtful in my mind that a) Kate would have owned this shade of blue as it is generally not a preferred colour chosen by younger women and therefore I doubt it would it have featured high on her list of holiday essentials and b) Madeleine would have even known what to do with it if she had have found it as she had not seen her mother apply any ( so, not so copy Kate)  Releasing images such as these during the circumstances would be a wholly inappropriate thing to do by most people's standards. Were they meant as a double bluff I wonder?

Activity : 210

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.06.20 18:31

would they for instance be appalled if they were shown a photograph of any little girl in make up that clearly hadn't been applied by herself.

Yes.   I am appalled at the pictures of JonBenét.   She was 6.  And was murdered by strangulation.

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 15 149510
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14934

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, Silverspeed and miffy8 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum