The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Mm11

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Regist10

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Empty Re: Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Post by skyrocket on 16.12.17 17:04

@Verdi - I'm sorry but I'm going to be a bit anal with this one.

'No way' is a definitive statement and in the context of the 'pool' photo there is no way that you can state no way. smilie

It really does go without saying that Grover in his role as a MSM photojournalist almost certainly wouldn't have taken any photos of Madeleine but we have no idea if he was asked in another professional role or whether he was/is known to the family or a friend of the family. The fact remains that the photo of Madeleine in the paddling pool reproduced in The Telegraph carrys his name as the photographer (backed up by some photo copies online which carry his name). The online photo copies alone don't sway me, but The Telegraph does (without further clarification).

At the end of the day I don't think knowing definitely either way particularly helps a great deal.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Empty Re: Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall

Post by HiDeHo on 17.12.17 0:41

Just researching some of the older saved videos and came across this which may be a better quality than previous pics.

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Makep_10

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Makep_11
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 17.12.17 8:45

@HiDeHo wrote:Just researching some of the older saved videos and came across this which may be a better quality than previous pics.

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Makep_10

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Makep_11

Thank's Lizzy.
When I see this picture it's quite clear that the object is a thermometer, we can now even see the shape of the two 0.
+-0c on both sides(encircled)on the thermometer and then 10c...unt zu weiter.
Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 20171211

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 17.12.17 10:37

NickE, I can see what you mean but just cannot get my head round the fuzziness of the “temperature scale” when the vertical shaft seems that much clearer.
The jury’s still out for me
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 17.12.17 11:12

@polyenne wrote:NickE, I can see what you mean but just cannot get my head round the fuzziness of the “temperature scale” when the vertical shaft seems that much clearer.
The jury’s still out for me
I believe that the fuzziness is caused by out of focus.
Yes,the vertical shaft looks clearer but I think that's because it's in one piece, the temperature scale consits of numbers with a gap between them and the numbers float together caused of out of focus.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.12.17 16:38

I  don't see a "temperature scale".

I see a blur less defined than the shaft that on probability could be more a shadow from above than a physical item.

Are we still going around in this circle?

There is not enough info in the picture.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Empty what are the strange shapes in the background

Post by worriedmum on 17.12.17 22:40

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 Has%2BThis%2BLittle%2BGirl%2BBeen%2BStrangled%2BTo%2BDeath
I have brought this over from an old thread about Burgau. It's not very nice to look at , but I wanted to know if the shapes we can'see' in the room are poorly blacked out shapes or are an anomaly when it is blown up?

And look under each ear. There's a purple coloured oval shape under each lobe. Earrings? Some-one's fingers?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.12.17 23:44

@worriedmum wrote:I have brought this over from an old thread about Burgau. It's not very nice to look at , but I wanted to know if the shapes we can'see' in the room are poorly blacked out shapes or are an anomaly when it is blown up?

And look under each ear. There's a purple coloured oval shape under each lobe. Earrings? Some-one's fingers?
You wonder why I get so exasperated?

Your question about 'blacked out shapes' is answered in the image you've posted - the exact same 'shapes' can be seen under Madeleine's hair below her ears on the right and left side of her head, as I pointed out up-thread.  It is not furniture, shrubbery or any other unidentified article in a blacked-out room nor can anything be seen on Madeleine's head such as earings or fingers.

Why are you trying so hard to find something that just isn't there?  This subject has been scrutinized to the ninth degree by knowledgeable members in the past - do we really have to go over it all again?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 18.12.17 1:01

When the thread about Burgau was started, people were generally less savvy about photo-shopping etc. I'm hoping there's a forum member who can tell me why there are different shapes apparent, and why the shapes are different under her ears. It doesn't seem much to ask.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.12.17 1:19

Members are either savvy or they are not savvy - the timing makes no odds.

Besides, I have already said - the pattern below Madeleine's ears is exactly the same as that in the dark area to her right, the blackened area.

You posted the images from the Burgau thread, click on enlarge this image and you will see quite clearly!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.12.17 7:56

This thread is excruciating.

Doing stuff to the picture - changing size, hue, contrast and everything else that produces digital artifacts and then asking what is this artifact is madness.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.12.17 12:38

I'm fully expecting Jacob Marley's ghost to make a guest appearance sometime very soon..

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 231-best-a-christmas-carol-images-on-pinterest-christmas-carol-regarding-a-christmas-carol-coloring-pages-jacob-marley-150x150

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 18.12.17 12:52

For the record: I posted the above photos (which appear to be a little clearer) for reference and not to encourage further speculation.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.12.17 16:04

@Verdi wrote:I'm fully expecting Jacob Marley's ghost to make a guest appearance sometime very soon..

Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 231-best-a-christmas-carol-images-on-pinterest-christmas-carol-regarding-a-christmas-carol-coloring-pages-jacob-marley-150x150
I reckon you're onto something, Mr Verdi...
Richard D. Hall's appeal for new information re Madeleine's Make-Up Photo and the thermometer on the wall - Page 11 DGWw8g8
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.12.17 16:08

Who remembers the "ghost dog" of christmas past?

The one under the sun lounger on the "last photo"?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 18.12.17 16:21

@Verdi wrote:I'm fully expecting Jacob Marley's ghost to make a guest appearance sometime very soon..

Bob Marley might be more appropriate. big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.12.17 16:31

The 'Last Photo' is the craziest example of seeing what you want to see. From Gerry's magic sunglasses, a mystery black bar, shadows as reliable as the Moon Landing ones, missing elbows etc...
All rubbish of course.
Folks have had their theodolites and sextants out for sun angles and have scoured meteorological charts for weather that week determining only that the date might be wrong, i.e., it was taken on Sunday or thereabouts.
Dates of events that week are important, of course, but very difficult to pinpoint via any photos we have so far.
Nevertheless, the release of too young an image of MBM, the initial inability to provide an up to date piccy is all very suspicious of muddling the times, deliberately.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 18.12.17 16:37

@Mark Willis wrote:The 'Last Photo' is the craziest example of seeing what you want to see. From Gerry's magic sunglasses, a mystery black bar, shadows as reliable as the Moon Landing ones, missing elbows etc...
All rubbish of course.
Folks have had their theodolites and sextants out for sun angles and have scoured meteorological charts for weather that week determining only that the date might be wrong, i.e., it was taken on Sunday or thereabouts.
Dates of events that week are important, of course, but very difficult to pinpoint via any photos we have so far.
Nevertheless, the release of too young an image of MBM, the initial inability to provide an up to date piccy is all very suspicious of muddling the times, deliberately.
How does your observation fit in with PeterMac's research?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.12.17 16:46

aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:The 'Last Photo' is the craziest example of seeing what you want to see. From Gerry's magic sunglasses, a mystery black bar, shadows as reliable as the Moon Landing ones, missing elbows etc...
All rubbish of course.
Rather precisely. He thinks it was taken on Sunday, as well.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 18.12.17 17:14

@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
All rubbish of course.
2thumbs
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.12.17 17:23

aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
All rubbish of course.
2thumbs
Yes, I didn't really put it as well as I might, suggesting that scrutinising the 'last photo' was maybe a pointless pursuit. It isn't. It's rather crucial, isn't it? And I think the 'make up' photo et al should be analysed if we can shed any light on when MBM was still with us. That's the point - which day?
From the disparity between who it was that took the 'tennis balls' pic, the 'make up" pic location and day and 'last photo' day, I can find no other credible reason why the dates should be obfuscated, except to suggest that events happened much earlier in the week, rather than one mad scramble on the night of the 3rd, the Thursday. It's more than overtly suspicious.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 18.12.17 17:31

@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
All rubbish of course.
2thumbs
Yes, I didn't really put it as well as I might, suggesting that scrutinising the 'last photo' was maybe a pointless pursuit. It isn't. It's rather crucial, isn't it? And I think the 'make up' photo et al should be analysed if we can shed any light on when MBM was still with us. That's the point - which day?
From the disparity between who it was that took the 'tennis balls' pic, the 'make up" pic location and day and 'last photo' day, I can find no other credible reason why the dates should be obfuscated, except to suggest that events happened much earlier in the week, rather than one mad scramble on the night of the 3rd, the Thursday. It's more than overtly suspicious.
Add to this the grab by CEOP for all photographs taken during those days (please go to your local Jessops High Street store and download your photos) the released photographs of Madeleine are beyond a bizarre choice.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.12.17 17:36

aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
2thumbs
Add to this the grab by CEOP for all photographs taken during those days (please go to your local Jessops High Street store and download your photos) the released photographs of Madeleine are beyond a bizarre choice.
Indeed. It reminded me of JFK and the Warren Report. Nameless agents were abroad that day, busy confiscating people's cameras in Dealey Plaza. Which makes me wonder how they allowed the Zapruder footage out at all. Until you consider they doctored it, maybe removed a few frames or reversed a few.
But CEOP should never have been custodians of their pics; if anything, not until the police had seen them. In fact, they should have remained with the police, full stop. You just know something underhand is going on when pics are secreted like that, especially given the blatant massive support of the Mcs from their head. I'd bet there was a distinct and glaring absence of MBM in those pics.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 18.12.17 17:45

@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
2thumbs
Indeed. It reminded me of JFK and the Warren Report. Nameless agents were abroad that day, busy confiscating people's cameras in Dealey Plaza. Which makes me wonder how they allowed the Zapruder footage out at all. Until you consider they doctored it, maybe removed a few frames or reversed a few.
But CEOP should never have been custodians of their pics; if anything, not until the police had seen them. In fact, they should have remained with the police, full stop. You just know something underhand is going on when pics are secreted like that, especially given the blatant massive support of the Mcs from their head. I'd bet there was a distinct and glaring absence of MBM in those pics.
Has any UK agency investigated the life of Madeleine McCann during her time in UK?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.12.17 17:52

"Has any UK agency investigated the life of Madeleine McCann during her time in UK?"

If they have we know nothing of it, from withholding medical records to rumours of the Mcs wanting to foist MBM on family members to bring her up. I think the Ward of Court and "almost perfect" (and the rest) suggested to me she was not exactly the apple of their eye, coloboma or not.
Couple in the (to me) the mysterious IVF, which suggests conception was difficult, you would expect your first child to be a total wonderful miracle. That is hardly reflected in the machinations of the Mcs.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum