The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by doisgaloes on 04.12.17 23:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sergei, I think your proposed book is mistitled. In your 68 posts here (as I write) you have rarely mentioned Madeleine and then only when responding to a question. You have told us that you know nothing at all about what happened to her. I note that elsewhere much has been made of your connection with this "World famous case". In fact this description has been used twice in one passage.  It is clearly being used as a selling point. You keep posting but have nothing to tell us. I think its time for the forum to return to what it does so well i.e. investigating Madeleine's disappearance and seeking justice for her. I bid you adieu.
I suggest you do that, I would look time to time her, maybe cheap in with some info!
doisgaloes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.12.17 23:11

Mr Malinka if that's who you really are, youve been doing your own thing and more since joining this forum, you have shown disrespect to members and even more disrespect to truth and justice for Madeleine which I believe you have no intention of trying to help other than using her name for self promotion and money! 

Im sure your son will be very proud...not!

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes on 04.12.17 23:21

Are you sure u want to mention my son?
doisgaloes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes on 04.12.17 23:23

MayMuse you screamed IGNORE, yet only you who is writing right now.
doisgaloes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.12.17 23:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:MayMuse you screamed IGNORE, yet only you who is writing right now.
Check and read posts I never screamed IGNORE! 

You seem to struggle with your facts!

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes on 04.12.17 23:27

Sorry, all haters look the same to me!
doisgaloes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.12.17 23:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you sure u want to mention my son?
Oh sorry I thought your threats  demands were off the table since you have refrained from answering questions and twisted your own words and changed your antics/tactics and continually broke forum rules!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.12.17 23:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry, all haters look the same to me!
LOL and LOL

How's Mr Mitch ell?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes on 04.12.17 23:39

Clarence Mitchel is very well and threatening me with lawyers, haven't you read news fallout?
doisgaloes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.12.17 23:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Clarence Mitchel is very well and threatening me with lawyers, haven't you read news fallout?
Oh dear, perhaps you will need a new kickstarter to fund your defence?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 04.12.17 23:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:continually broke forum rules!

I would just like to say, publically, since I have been 'cast' in this thread - I commend Jill for how she has handled this as an admin. Ignoring my earlier comments about one person's conduct, Jill has shown some great restraint in not only overlooking and forgiving Sergei reacting strongly to certain comments - which I would venture anyone would in his position - but she has also been very much cordial with Sergei and given him a chance to say his piece.

Irrespective of what anyone takes away from these (two) threads, I hope it is noted that Jill has not been unfair, and has not wilted and banned Sergei when a certain person went overboard. I've never used the 'CP' term to describe this forum and Jill has given a solid example why it (the forum, not the term) persists. Despite the obvious attempt at goading me, I have no bad words to say about this forum at this point in time.

Certain posts towards Sergei have been caustic and unhelpful, but everyone has the right to be discerning on their own terms. It's those approaching blindfolded that offer nothing.
April28th

View user profile https://h42a.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes on 04.12.17 23:50

I ask Bennett for advise LOL
doisgaloes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes on 04.12.17 23:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:continually broke forum rules!

I would just like to say, publically, since I have been 'cast' in this thread - I commend Jill for how she has handled this as an admin. Ignoring my earlier comments about one person's conduct, Jill has shown some great restraint in not only overlooking and forgiving Sergei reacting strongly to certain comments - which I would venture anyone would in his position - but she has also been very much cordial with Sergei and given him a chance to say his piece.

Irrespective of what anyone takes away from these (two) threads, I hope it is noted that Jill has not been unfair, and has not wilted and banned Sergei when a certain person went overboard. I've never used the 'CP' term to describe this forum and Jill has given a solid example why it (the forum, not the term) persists. Despite the obvious attempt at goading me, I have no bad words to say about this forum at this point in time.

Certain posts towards Sergei have been caustic and unhelpful, but everyone has the right to be discerning on their own terms. It's those approaching blindfolded that offer nothing.

Finally sensable words instead of just continues abuse.
doisgaloes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.12.17 0:09

I would just like to say that my comment about forum rules is not the whole issue as many of us have witnessed here, and it was NOT directed towards Jill or even remotely to slight her in any way. Jill knows the respect I hold for her. Therefore ask you to remove my comment you have quoted as it is not relevant to yours!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 05.12.17 0:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:!

MayMuse, although I quoted your post in my last one in this thread, it was not to imply that you accorded with my opinion or vice versa. Any reader of this thread will see that you do not trust Sergei; that's your prerogative and not mine to question. I simply lifted your comment as it made me think what a good job Jill has done here. I did not intend to misquote you or trivialise your opinions to one post, and I hope this post stands as testament to that.
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.12.17 0:25

MayMuse, although I quoted your post in my last one in this thread, it was not to imply that you accorded with my opinion or vice versa. Any reader of this thread will see that you do not trust Sergei; that's your prerogative and not mine to question. I simply lifted your comment as it made me think what a good job Jill has done here. I did not intend to misquote you or trivialise your opinions to one post, and I hope this post stands as testament to that.
Thank you!
Although I fail to see now why you mention that I distrust Mr Malinka  it is irrelevant albeit I'm not the only one, and incidentally it's obvious he has brought that distrust upon himself by his actions here; so being as youve mentioned it, you are correct and I have good reason, so let's leave it at that!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 05.12.17 0:34

Thank you!
Although I fail to see now why you mention that I distrust Mr Malinka  it is irrelevant albeit I'm not the only one, and incidentally it's obvious he has brought that distrust upon himself by his actions here; so being as youve mentioned it, you are correct and I have good reason, so let's leave it at that!

Only mentioned to confirm that it was obvious, in the context of replying to you. I was not trying to suggest otherwise priorly or engange in debate on your opinion, which I say again, you, as anyone, are entitled to.
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.12.17 0:42

Thank you!

Only mentioned to confirm that it was obvious, in the context of replying to you. I was not trying to suggest otherwise priorly or engange in debate on your opinion, which I say again, you, as anyone, are entitled to.
As obvious as the distaste that has been shown towards members here , which has not gone unnoticed. I have never had to interact at this level before with you, and do not wish to engage now as you have brought much valid information forwards on the case for Madeleine and have as much respect and appreciation for your work/research as I do for anyone else who has done same in the quest for justice and truth for her.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity on 08.12.17 8:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Verity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo Beddoe on 08.12.17 16:35

Philo Beddoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 08.12.17 17:35

apropo nothing....there is usually a reason why someone on a forum has 2/3 thousand posts and someone else has <99

Admin, loving the Christmas Decorations esp the tree / star and the Stag, but the Snowman pointer? and festoon lighting I could live without xxxx!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 08.12.17 17:39

Bah humbug sar! Back to normal in a few weeks tree wreath

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 08.12.17 19:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:apropo nothing....there is usually a reason why someone on a forum has 2/3 thousand posts and someone else has <99

Admin, loving the Christmas Decorations esp the tree / star and the Stag, but the Snowman pointer? and festoon lighting I could live without xxxx!
OT, I know ,but I have to ask.
Is "apropo" taken from the swedish word "apropå"?
Never seen that in english before smilie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 09.12.17 9:21

Ahoy Nick, yes, also in Swedish! Full disclosure here, my partner is from that neck of the woods, furthermore, I first came across it via Danny Baker's bbc afternoon radio show.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.12.17 12:28

livealgarve.com

Poor skint Sergey  tissues   empathy

But at least if his book is libelous to Snr Amaral, he'll be worth suing.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum