The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

JFK files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JFK files

Post by BlueBag on 27.10.17 8:43

MASSIVE disappointment. I mean MASSIVE.

The promised release of the files has been scuppered.

Only 2,800 new documents released. 

Hundreds of others not released because FBI and CIA appealed.

Trump said "I had no choice" and the release would cause "potentially irreversible harm" to National Security.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/10/26/trump-keeps-jfk-files-sealed-another-180-days-citing-national-security

This is stinkiest of stinks.

Oswald was a supposed lone nut, where is the National Security issue? 

Maybe they are waiting for Bush senior to die first.

Anyone who believes Oswald was a lone nut needs their head examined.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JFK files?

Post by willowthewisp on 27.10.17 16:37

@BlueBag wrote:MASSIVE disappointment. I mean MASSIVE.

The promised release of the files has been scuppered.

Only 2,800 new documents released. 

Hundreds of others not released because FBI and CIA appealed.

Trump said "I had no choice" and the release would cause "potentially irreversible harm" to National Security.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/10/26/trump-keeps-jfk-files-sealed-another-180-days-citing-national-security

This is stinkiest of stinks.

Oswald was a supposed lone nut, where is the National Security issue? 

Maybe they are waiting for Bush senior to die first.

Anyone who believes Oswald was a lone nut needs their head examined.
Hi,Bluebag,You really didn't think Donald Trump would have these files released to the general public?

Take a look at Louie's new series on BBC Two,then try to compare the life styles between the Five/Six generations of people from all over America,then ask a question is their Racism in America?
Will the American people ever have the"Right to Bear arms"removed from their statute Laws,until then the Murders will go on,that have effected the poorer communities,throughout these times?
I have recently watched a series from BBC4,The Vietnam War,spanning Thirty Years,from when France asked America for assistance,and what developed was a Blood bath,that contained years of Lies and deceit by Presidents of America?
These Presidents incorporated the art of draft dodging to a new level,whilst trawling other American states for the people to do their"Duty",but it wasn't to their duty to defend America from Russia,as purported by the Leaders,they duped the American people over Thirty years?
How the hell could you ever"Trust Leaders"when Presidents of America done that to their own people,do you think they wanted to release the lies they were hiding during the Vietnam War,they went to Congress to stop News papers from reporting the facts,now we have Fake News?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JFK files

Post by BlueBag on 27.10.17 18:42

"Will the American people ever have the"Right to Bear arms"removed from their statute Laws"

i hope not.

It's what stands between us and global tyranny.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JFK files

Post by BlueBag on 29.10.17 20:42

Apparently... of the 2,800 files just released only 52 are genuinely new.

The CIA and FBI appealed and held back most of the ones that were supposed to be released... over 3,000 documents.

Trump is supposed to be working on getting these released in the next 6 months.

"National Security" after 54 years?

Come on.... we all know this was dirty and someone killed JFK that they don't want us to know.

I suspect George Bush senior had some involvement.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum