The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Football Association-Racism,

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Football Association-Racism,

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 22.10.17 14:39

How I agree with that aquila, especially when those people earn more in a week than those saving lives earn in a year.
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Football Association-Racism,

Post by willowthewisp on 22.10.17 15:30

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:How I agree with that aquila, especially when those people earn more in a week than those saving lives earn in a year.
That is the point,years ago,becoming a Nurse or Doctor had a pride of place in society,that after years of study,you then learn't the basics once again,but this time on the"Shop Floor"so to say?
It wasn't a case of how much you received in wages,the"Gratitude and Gratefulness"from the patients and families were beholden in the people they had helped?
I believe it was in the late 1960's after the World cup was won into 1970's,that a Professional football Career took off,it was a way out of a life of Hard toil from working underground or Heavy manufacturing jobs?
Prior to this Men would come up from working down the Pit and play Rugby league or Union or Football on a Sunday morning,before going back down the pit on Monday?
But today's society is akin to the 1980's statement from Ma Learned,Margaret,"There's no such Thing as Society",it's a dog eat dog World once again,Capitalism,Universal Credit,Don't pay'erm for Six weeks,you see what happens?
It is little wonder why students leaving Universities choose vocations other than the Health service,due to the amount of stresses placed on Academia to Nurse/Doctor,Patient Ratio?
Yes,it isn't the footballers fault for agreeing to the Lucrative wage structure that is offered,if at any time they are injured in their careers and they need Hospital Treatment,they Never complain of their treatment,in fact,this is when some of the Professionals are most humbled and they then take time to give something back,by visiting ill children,etc. 
The Football Association is run by a"clique" and always will be,they make Millions of pounds per year,butt hen take a long hard look at where most of the funds are dispersed to,it isn't back to the "Grass roots" but in the a**es of Chair people,as it always has been?
Many years ago,people would take time in between shifts to travel to away games,then come back home to go to work.
now they cannot afford to go to most games due to costs of admittance or now they choose to get pissed watching it on Sky in the Pubs,clubs that remain open.  They then have to attend Hospitals for Treatment for any injuries sustained in any fights,quarrels or have a nice kip in a Police hotel Room,breakfast served in the morning sir,good night. Not guilty your Honour?
Yes attending a Football match is a way of letting "off steam"of the stresses in day to day life,but football is taking over peoples lives,look at how many bets are now placed in"Off Shore"infrastructures and footballers are banned from placing bets,but there wives are not?
People in today's society are placing more money on"Multiple Bets"in the hope of winning,when the odds are against them,in order to exist?
Who would have thought that betting exchanges or Public Houses would have access to Bank accounts?
Dracula in charge of the blood bank,aka Jeremy Hunt?
No treatment,
You're too fat.
You smoke.
you drink.
you take drugs.

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.10.17 15:47

@Cmaryholmes wrote:I am offended by the use of foul language which permeates society now, but that seems to be just tough. I wonder if the female footballer in this case was really offended , or did she just see an opportunity to make a fuss, have someone she didn't like sacked, and use her legal training to create this ridiculous furore. 
All in my humble opinion, of course.

Nail. Head. Hit.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The football Association,Race claims

Post by willowthewisp on 22.10.17 16:06

@JRP wrote:
@Cmaryholmes wrote:I am offended by the use of foul language which permeates society now, but that seems to be just tough. I wonder if the female footballer in this case was really offended , or did she just see an opportunity to make a fuss, have someone she didn't like sacked, and use her legal training to create this ridiculous furore. 
All in my humble opinion, of course.

Nail. Head. Hit.
Hi JRP,So Eniola aluko after 102 appearances for the Woman's England Team was looking for an easy way out?
Perhaps Mr Sampson should not have used his offensive messages,behaviour conveyed to one of his employees,then?

Then Miss Aluko would not have had to appear before a Government Select Committee,to justify what the Football Association had wished her to sign,"Football Association,Not Institutional racist"which she had never stated,that's the point?
Do you admit your Guilt because someone writes it down,sign here,don't bother reading it,we've done that on your behalf?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.10.17 16:22

That's not the question Willow, the question was how offended was she, and did she see a window of opportunity.
Now I don't know the answer to either as I am not her, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

We live in an age of compensation, brought about in the main by legislation and taken advantage of by lawyers. 
Where there's blame... There's a claim.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The football Association,Race claims

Post by willowthewisp on 22.10.17 17:05

@JRP wrote:That's not the question Willow, the question was how offended was she, and did she see a window of opportunity.
Now I don't know the answer to either as I am not her, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

We live in an age of compensation, brought about in the main by legislation and taken advantage of by lawyers. 
Where there's blame... There's a claim.
Hi JRP,it is not a question of offence,but how"Offended"she was,what sort of question is that?
It was enough to warrant an investigation into the Complaint,which was then verified by an Independent Barrister,working on behalf of the Football association who confirmed it had happened,they did not question how offended Miss Aluko was affected?
When Mr Sampson directed his spoken words to Miss Aluko,he Mr Sampson as Miss Aluko's Boss,was representing the Football Association at the time they were spoken?  
This then brought into account the Professional standard of what Mr Sampson had conveyed to his employee,Ebola and Miss Alukos family not spreading the disease?
Had Mr Sampson had any knowledge that Miss Aluko's family were infected by the disease?  
If he had not, he was casting aspersions directed to the people affected in Nigeria at that time,aimed at Eniola Aluko,via her family connections?
JRP,think about it,your a member of the England squad,your boss has just insinuated,that "he hopes None of your family is going to bring to England,the Ebola virus",when he has no conclusive proof they have been infected,that this is Not Offensive conduct?
If you wish to challenge Miss Aluko's version,you are entitled to do that,but please do not say Eniola was not offended by these unfounded comments,made by Mr Mark Sampson?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.10.17 17:27

@JRP wrote:That's not the question Willow, the question was how offended was she, and did she see a window of opportunity.
He is white (well pale pink), male and her boss.
She is black (well dark brown) and his subordinate.
He made a poor attempt at banter - not racist... "locationist" maybe (because that's nearly as bad.. oh yeah...).
The rest is history.
He was obviously using his "male white privilege".

Anyone who can't see the game being played by the political class is blind.. it's even worse in the US.

Cultural Marxism coming to you real soon (or even now).

--------------

For those who don't know... the latest left wing ploy (after class war failed)... is to pit whites (the supposed oppressors)  against non-whites.

Danger here.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum