The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Football Association-Racism,

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 19.10.17 10:43

first and foremost,thank you for Eniola Aluko for standing by of what she has suffered on a personal level of the claims of abuse directed towards her.  
Miss Aluko,went before a Committee of MP's to discuss her claims and even at this stage of events,the football Association,still wanted Eniola to sign a letter stating something,Miss Aluko had not inferred,which had financial aspects of awards being withheld,from what was previously agreed?
The same football Association Bosses,were then engaged in a damage limitation game which was unfolding before their very eyes,but still refused to admit,they were virtually"Black Mailing"a whistle blower,from blowing the whistle? 
This aught to confirm in most peoples minds,that there is something wrong in an Organisation,that wishes to insinuate there is No problem with Race issues,when there is a problem regarding to the subject within the Organisation of the Football Association?
It comes to something when an"Independent QC"substantiates insinuations along race lines may have been directed towards a person,that they still refuse to admit they have a problem?
The Football Association once again came away with serious issues of what come under their own Rules and Regulations on employment Laws?
The football Association have in the past tarnished a former Female employee at a Tribunal,relating to sexual connotations mixing workplace and a Private life?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Association-Racism,

Post by JRP on 19.10.17 14:05

This is about Mark Sampson the England Women's Football Team Manager,  who was sacked by the FA over racially abusing Eniola Aluko, who is a Chelsea footballer and lawyer who played for England.
Sampson asked Aluko, not to let her Nigerian relatives bring Ebola to an England match at Wembley, a comment which Sampson thought was humourous banter, and which Eniola believed was racist.

The signing of a document refers to Aluko stating that the FA owed her £80 grand, and to get a part payment of the money, the FA asked her to sign a document stating that the FA are not institutionally racist.

I would hope that this whole sorry saga could have been handled a lot better in the early stages. To me it highlights how making a complaint to a large organisation, not just the FA, gets out of hand as they rally round to protect their senior employees and their reputation.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.10.17 15:40

Sampson asked Aluko, not to let her Nigerian relatives bring Ebola to an England match at Wembley, a comment which Sampson thought was humourous banter, and which Eniola believed was racist.
It wasn't racist.

Ebola started in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease_in_Nigeria

It wasn't funny banter but it wasn't racist.

Once again a mountain being made out of a molehill.

The march of Cultural Marxism goes on.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The football Association,Race claims

Post by willowthewisp on 19.10.17 17:48

@BlueBag wrote:
It wasn't racist.

Ebola started in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease_in_Nigeria

It wasn't funny banter but it wasn't racist.

Once again a mountain being made out of a molehill.

The march of Cultural Marxism goes on.
Hi Bluebag,you do not expect to go to your place of Work,(in this case,woman's football)for your Boss to comment on a very serious Health issue,from a continent,where your relatives may live,let alone,then state for them Not to Infect any Residents within the UK,if the relatives had travelled to,London, Wembley to watch a football Match?

It isn't Cultural Marxism,it is a right to be treated"Fairly,Respectfully",if No other member of the Team had relations in Nigeria or were Nigerian themselves,it was targeted to that person only,which then questions that persons,integrity on Professionalism?  
In this case Mr Sampson was alluding to Miss Aluko's relatives or colleagues,singled out!

"Mountain out of a mole hill".  Have you ever been bullied,victimised in your place of work,then when bringing it before your trade Union Officials of the discrimination,to then be Told by that Official,that your the wrong colour(White)when his Boss was Head of the largest Trade Union in the UK,what colour was he?
Then when you ask for legal advice through the Trade Union,the Union(supposed to supporting you)then cancel your appointment,you attend the Solicitors,to find out that your case has surpassed the ninety day ruling to claim Unfair dismissal at an Employment Tribunal?  They then inform you that the Personnell were fully aware of at that point,they then close the Legal hearing,stating,they represent the Trade Union and you couldn't use them to Counter sue the Trade Union for a breach of your Terms and conditions of employment?
Yes it is a sticky,s**tty wicket to Bat from,congratulations to Miss Aluko,the Eighty Thousand pound pales into significance on proving her case.
The Football Association or HR know what has been directed towards you within the workplace it is unwanted,Your Bosses are informed of these events,but do absolutely sweet **ck All about it,that you end up having to seek employment away from the Bullying,victimisation that you have faced?
Some people are not always employed by big "Organisations"Discrimination,Victimisation is a personal issue it is not Trivial?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.10.17 6:58

Hi Bluebag,you do not expect to go to your place of Work,(in this case,woman's football)for your Boss to comment on a very serious Health issue,from a continent,where your relatives may live,let alone,then state for them Not to Infect any Residents within the UK,if the relatives had travelled to,London, Wembley to watch a football Match?
I agree. I said it wasn't funny.

My point is it wasn't racist.

Making out it is racist is culteral marxism.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 20.10.17 7:51

I used to love football back in the day, when real men played on real muddy pitches, before money totally took over. Now we have the women's game foisted on us by the BBC ( they actually give tickets away to create a decent crowd at some matches) and little pwincesses who are after a bit of compo. I don't believe in disrespect or rudeness, and racism is just disgusting, but seriously, isn't the world of sport tough and competitive ? If you don't like the heat, get back in the kitchen, girls. If that's sexist, I don't care. I am a non feminist strong woman and putting up with a few silly jibes is part of life as we know it, I'm afraid. Incidentally, I remember the Brian Clough approach to management. ' If a player has a problem, we talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right.' No lawyers, tribunals, and an endless media circus about nothing. 
Rant over, thank you.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 20.10.17 13:01

@Cmaryholmes wrote:I used to love football back in the day, when real men played on real muddy pitches, before money totally took over. Now we have the women's game foisted on us by the BBC ( they actually give tickets away to create a decent crowd at some matches) and little pwincesses who are after a bit of compo. I don't believe in disrespect or rudeness, and racism is just disgusting, but seriously, isn't the world of sport tough and competitive ? If you don't like the heat, get back in the kitchen, girls. If that's sexist, I don't care. I am a non feminist strong woman and putting up with a few silly jibes is part of life as we know it, I'm afraid. Incidentally, I remember the Brian Clough approach to management. ' If a player has a problem, we talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right.' No lawyers, tribunals, and an endless media circus about nothing. 
Rant over, thank you.
Hi Cmaryholmes,Ah bigoted Brian Clough,the one the Football Association would not employ as the Manager of the England Football Team,note the theme,Team,not one person,all pulling together for One goal!
If it was all about compensation,then why haven't the Football Association agreed to settle up,what they had previously agreed?
The MP's asked for the FA to honour the payment,the FA would look at the issue again?
It was only because Miss aluko,stated catergorically,that (Eniola)had not stated that the Football Association was Institutionally Racist,that they then used"Black Mail"by withdrawing from an agreed procedure?
They(FA) chose the wording in the documents,not Miss aluko,that is the point,it was something that she had not alluded to?
The World may never rid it's self from Racism,it is when they( any Organisation,etc) wish to have it conjectured into written format,that it becomes a bigger problem,as it would be used as a future reference point in time?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 20.10.17 16:20

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Cmaryholmes wrote:I used to love football back in the day, when real men played on real muddy pitches, before money totally took over. Now we have the women's game foisted on us by the BBC ( they actually give tickets away to create a decent crowd at some matches) and little pwincesses who are after a bit of compo. I don't believe in disrespect or rudeness, and racism is just disgusting, but seriously, isn't the world of sport tough and competitive ? If you don't like the heat, get back in the kitchen, girls. If that's sexist, I don't care. I am a non feminist strong woman and putting up with a few silly jibes is part of life as we know it, I'm afraid. Incidentally, I remember the Brian Clough approach to management. ' If a player has a problem, we talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right.' No lawyers, tribunals, and an endless media circus about nothing. 
Rant over, thank you.
Hi Cmaryholmes,Ah bigoted Brian Clough,the one the Football Association would not employ as the Manager of the England Football Team,note the theme,Team,not one person,all pulling together for One goal!
If it was all about compensation,then why haven't the Football Association agreed to settle up,what they had previously agreed?
The MP's asked for the FA to honour the payment,the FA would look at the issue again?
It was only because Miss aluko,stated catergorically,that (Eniola)had not stated that the Football Association was Institutionally Racist,that they then used"Black Mail"by withdrawing from an agreed procedure?
They(FA) chose the wording in the documents,not Miss aluko,that is the point,it was something that she had not alluded to?
The World may never rid it's self from Racism,it is when they( any Organisation,etc) wish to have it conjectured into written format,that it becomes a bigger problem,as it would be used as a future reference point in time?
Hi there Willowthewisp, I get your point, and you obviously know much more about this case than I do. My concern is that every silly, or stupid or misjudged remark is blown out of all proportion, resulting in the usual media circus and ongoing lawyer-fest.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 20.10.17 18:26

Hi Cmaryholmes,I understand your points about unwanted comments remarks blown out of proportion by the media,they really don't give a shit to be fair(MSM)?
Take a look at world Events recently,Rohingya people persecuted burnt out of their homelands,left to die on the streets or mud roads after being raped,tortured by people they may have lived alongside quite peacefully,until someone decides different?
the European Union with its,NATO agenda,United resolutions 273 Libya,David Cameron,Arab Spring uprising,Egypt,Libya?
Was it to assist the USA,Wesley Clarke declarations of America,at least five countries targeted in seven years,Iraq,Iran,Syria,Somalia,Yemen?
Then you see all of these so called "Powerful people" The EU, America,UK,throughout the world expressing,"What can we do"?
Stop supplying them with Guns,ammunition from the companies based in your country?
Stop financing the Bigwigs in order for them to exploit the people who live their,be it by illegal drugs being manufactured or Asset stripping the regions of minerals,oils,Gold,Silver?
Take a look at who have carried out these actions and then look at the decimation left behind,but it was never the Original Countries who did these things,it was the people they put in control,their Cohorts who ordained it on the people,"Nice clean fragrantly washed hands"Nothing to do with us?
Countries responsible,America,UK,Germany,France,Netherlands,Belgium on their quests of Imperialism,over so many years?
They then send in TV crews,film the atrocities,then have their Actors,Actresses make shortened adverts for the public to Text or donate funds to "Relief campaigns"to stop the atrocities happening or spreading?    
A lot of these charities have the prominent positions filled on lucrative scales of pay for the executives,where they then rely on people giving their time to fund raise or work within the shops selling merchandise donated to them?
Part of the capitalist system? 
Time to wake up people,stop watching the crap TV programmes made to"Dumb You Down",why do you think there has been a revolution in "Sports" coverage, betting Industry,to enable you to take up as a means of keeping fit,or is it to take over your mind from thinking of what is happening around the world?
Ah it's Monday back to the grind until Friday,then catch up on the soaps to watch,big brother,X factor?
PS,take a look at who make these new programmes and the themes they use,Rich Family,Poor Family,how do they cope,hark back to the 1980's MP's,can you live on Benefit handouts?
Then white Dot,(Benefit street)who had a very Lucrative contract to go to America,suddenly couldn't take up this offer,due to having a criminal record,not able to have a Visa supplied to her.  We cannot have a person from"Benefit street"bettering themselves with vast swathes of money,it is to show how despicable these people are,with their wide screen tellies,drugs and stealing off the tax payer?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.10.17 21:34

I can't stand football. I much prefer to watch rugby (happiness is egg-shaped), cricket and hockey and recently my heart pumped when I was changing channel on TV and came across netball coverage - what a fantastic game - and it reminded me of days long ago when I engaged in team sport and ran myself ragged to partake and enjoy the game.

There is rarely an outbreak of crowd violence in non-football team sports which also attract huge attendance.

I recall many years ago watching a documentary about organized violence at football matches and I gasped when I learned of professional people who were paid to infiltrate various supporting factions to inspire crowd violence. I couldn't believe it - except for the fact it was shown to be patently true.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 21.10.17 15:48

@aquila wrote:I can't stand football. I much prefer to watch rugby (happiness is egg-shaped), cricket and hockey and recently my heart pumped when I was changing channel on TV and came across netball coverage - what a fantastic game - and it reminded me of days long ago when I engaged in team sport and ran myself ragged to partake and enjoy the game.

There is rarely an outbreak of crowd violence in non-football team sports which also attract huge attendance.

I recall many years ago watching a documentary about organized violence at football matches and I gasped when I learned of professional people who were paid to infiltrate various supporting factions to inspire crowd violence. I couldn't believe it - except for the fact it was shown to be patently true.
Hi aquilla,Many of the people when caught by the police for the "organised fights",had top flight jobs as solicitors,etc?
They must have missed the"Adreneline"bursts in their skulls, dealing with the after effects of violence metered out to victims of violent crime,must have been boring,rather than take part in the Skull crushing?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 21.10.17 16:40

Just to get back to the original subject for a moment.

Managers, no matter what the business, sport included, are not only responsible for results, they are responsible for other areas as well. These would include staff moral and staff discipline. The manager would be the person to turn to if a member of staff has a problem.
If a manager is believed to be racist, then those who believe they have been racially abused have nowhere to go other than above his or her head.

The joke was based on the players ethnicity, therefore it's a racist joke. Whether Samson is a racist or not isn't the point, the joke was racist.
If it was player to player banter it may be different, but when a manager says something like this, he should know it's going to have repercussions.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.10.17 17:09

@JRP wrote:The joke was based on the players ethnicity, therefore it's a racist joke.
No it wasn't.

It was based on where they came from (not their race) and the fact that ebola started there.

Not at all racist.

A poor "joke" but there are plenty of those.

Snowflakes everywhere - it's getting ridiculous.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.10.17 17:13

@BlueBag wrote:
@JRP wrote:The joke was based on the players ethnicity, therefore it's a racist joke.
No it wasn't.

It was based on where they came from (not their race) and the fact that ebola started there.

Not at all racist.

A poor "joke" but there are plenty of those.

Snowflakes everywhere - it's getting ridiculous.
I couldn't agree more. If I had a pound for being called English on a sports pitch I'd be minted.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 21.10.17 17:57

There's plenty of poor jokes, that's true, and being in football you'd think he'd learn from seeing commentators sacked for making sexist and racial remarks in past years, maybe seen players banned for matches for making racist remarks to opposition players. Clubs having parts of the ground closed as punishments for crowds making monkey chants.

He makes a joke to somebody who he knows isn't going to find it funny.

The FA has apologised to two players Eniola Aluko and Drew Spence for racially discriminatory remarks made by ex England Women's Football Boss Mark Sampson.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41617223

But obviously Bluebag, in your opinion they shouldn't have apologised as his remarks/jokes aren't racial, they're just jokes about where people come from. 

It's OK joking with friends about anything, but this is a white manager to black player, who just happens to be a lawyer... how 'kin stupid does he have to be to make that joke and not think, this might lose me my job, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Duh everywhere.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.10.17 18:23

but this is a white manager to black player,

Seriously, why should that matter? 

People who think that skin colour matters are part of the problem.

This was NOT a racist incident. It was not a racist "joke". It was rubbish banter. 

But the media has made it become twisted into yet another Marixism Culturalist white male privilege incident that is poisioning America right now.

Look around... the thought police are everywhere.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.10.17 18:24

@JRP wrote:There's plenty of poor jokes, that's true, and being in football you'd think he'd learn from seeing commentators sacked for making sexist and racial remarks in past years, maybe seen players banned for matches for making racist remarks to opposition players. Clubs having parts of the ground closed as punishments for crowds making monkey chants.

He makes a joke to somebody who he knows isn't going to find it funny.

The FA has apologised to two players Eniola Aluko and Drew Spence for racially discriminatory remarks made by ex England Women's Football Boss Mark Sampson.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41617223

But obviously Bluebag, in your opinion they shouldn't have apologised as his remarks/jokes aren't racial, they're just jokes about where people come from. 

It's OK joking with friends about anything, but this is a white manager to black player, who just happens to be a lawyer... how 'kin stupid does he have to be to make that joke and not think, this might lose me my job, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Duh everywhere.
Here's the alternative JRP, have your schools sports land sold to developers, have sport removed from schools in case it offends sensitive children, have sensitive children with frankly bonkers parents luxuriate in obligatory  transgender toilet facilities, have someone at board level of the most greedy national sport where families not only can't afford to take their children but have to pay enormous amounts of money to watch it on tv and listen to overpaid pundits who make adverts for unhealthy bags of crisps and discuss how disgraceful sexism is in the game and plonking the race card into the mix.

Just an observation.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 21.10.17 18:35

And aquilla every time somebody makes a crap joke based on somebodies race they help bring about all those things you've stated. Why, because they go to court and lose the case and it's written up in newspapers as racist.
Those who want to change us into 52 genders win, because the law is on their side as we can see in this case.

So perhaps if we want to halt transgender toilets and get back to reality, which you and I have discussed before, and been on the same side, we need to oppose the Mark Sampsons of this world who do not help the cause.

And yes Bluebag, the thought police are everywhere, and this case helped their cause.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.10.17 19:46

I read in the Daily Mail today that Mugabe has been made an ambassador by WHO.

Some witty person posted a comment, published by the Daily Mail in their comments section that Mugabe is a Yorkshireman because if you spell his name backwards it's e-ba-gum. Is that a racist comment against black people, black people who live in Yorkshire or Yorkshire itself?

Lighten up. It was a stupid, light-hearted remark and it certainly made me chuckle after I'd read the appalling promotion of Mugabe to ambassadorship for health in Africa.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 21.10.17 20:42

No, that's not racist because it's a play on his name.

What makes the other "joke" racist is his employers the FA apologised for his remark/joke, and by apologising they admit the charge.

When I first started going to football matches in the late 60's, my team was made up from 11 white players and 1 white substitute. I can't think of any 1st division team who had 1 black or even 1 foreign white player, at that time.

I think Spurs started the foreign imports when they bought 2 Argentinians.  

Now, my team have Brazilians, an Eygiptian a few white Europeans and a fair few Africans, all of whom are paid a fortune every week, every premiership team is the same, apart from the Egyptian of course, so the thought that the FA as a body is racist would take some proving. Evidence seems to show that not to be true.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 21.10.17 20:52

@JRP wrote:No, that's not racist because it's a play on his name.

What makes the other "joke" racist is his employers the FA apologised for his remark/joke, and by apologising they admit the charge.

When I first started going to football matches in the late 60's, my team was made up from 11 white players and 1 white substitute. I can't think of any 1st division team who had 1 black or even 1 foreign white player, at that time.

I think Spurs started the foreign imports when they bought 2 Argentinians.  

Now, my team have Brazilians, an Eygiptian a few white Europeans and a fair few Africans, all of whom are paid a fortune every week, every premiership team is the same, apart from the Egyptian of course, so the thought that the FA as a body is racist would take some proving. Evidence seems to show that not to be true.
Clyde Best, West Ham .

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 21.10.17 21:11

Yep, he was Cmaryholmes, I stand corrected and I saw him play too.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.10.17 8:14

@JRP wrote:And yes Bluebag, the thought police are everywhere, and this case helped their cause.
Nope.

It was twisted to help their cause.

It wasn't racist.

But I'v explained that. 

I believe in free speech and I believe no one has the right not to be offended.

Telling white people they have to be careful what they say to black people is racist, especially when it doesn't work the other way around.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 22.10.17 12:52

I am offended by the use of foul language which permeates society now, but that seems to be just tough. I wonder if the female footballer in this case was really offended , or did she just see an opportunity to make a fuss, have someone she didn't like sacked, and use her legal training to create this ridiculous furore. 
All in my humble opinion, of course.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.10.17 14:29

I'm offended by the use of sport to pay football players kicking a ball around a pitch, making them multi-millionaires and role models to young kids who just want to engage in sport, enjoy whatever game they play and not have to think that sport is anything other than sport.

When money, big money is introduced into sport then it is sickness on a plate.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum