The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Proposed petition calling for a 'NO DEAL BREXIT' - Page 2 Mm11

Proposed petition calling for a 'NO DEAL BREXIT' - Page 2 Regist10

Proposed petition calling for a 'NO DEAL BREXIT'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proposed petition calling for a 'NO DEAL BREXIT' - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposed petition calling for a 'NO DEAL BREXIT'

Post by plebgate on 05.06.18 19:35

Blair, Brown, Kinnocks and all the other losers.  Trying to convince us all that they know best.     big grin big grin big grin

Keep it up because it makes us more determined that they wonttet their way.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8937

Back to top Go down

Proposed petition calling for a 'NO DEAL BREXIT' - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposed petition calling for a 'NO DEAL BREXIT'

Post by willowthewisp on 05.06.18 19:52

So now Jeremy Corbyn eliciting for a soft Brexit,did they cross that bit off the Referendum Ballot paper,do you want the hard Brexit or the Soft Brexit,just what don't these MP's understand that people can actually read and Write without another person telling them what to Do?

Looks as though the Labour Party are about to out do the Conservative Party by imploding first on Brexit?
Theresa May,the "Remainer" now telling the UK,they,Conservatives will implement, Brexit,but does that mean still being part of Europe,Customs Union,its as clear as mud,there is No Deal until everything is agreed,so thats a second Referendum then 2021?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4911

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland on 03.06.20 21:49

@Tony Bennett wrote:I thought right from Day 1 of the negotiations with the EU that they would never offer us a fair deal.

They want as much loot as they can get from us. And they want to limit our access to their much-vaunted 'single market'.

Theresa May has frequently said 'No deal is better than a Bad deal'. I agree 100%, and so do many others.

The 'Remainers' are trying every trick in the book to keep us in the EU...opinion polls purporting to show a majority for Remain, doom-and-gloom about a 'cliff-edge' if there is No deal, economic disaster ahead if there is No deal etc. ...on and on it goes.

The case FOR 'No Deal' is powerful:

1 We will be free from 29 March 2019 to strike our own trade deals with other countries, instead of the EU doing it for us
2 We will be free of all the entanglements we currently have with being EU members
3 If we leave without a deal, we will owe them NOTHING. It has been admitted by the EU that there is no legal mechanism for the EU to recover a penny from us after 29 March 2019 (We have said we will just pay them 'what we owe' anyway)
4 We will be free from the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice
5 If they threaten loss of access to their single market, we simply respond by saying: "You do that, and we'll limit YOUR access to OUR market". They sell more to us than we do to them

My proposed petition wording would be:

We call on the Prime Minister to

ACTIVELY PREPARE FOR A NO DEAL BREXIT AND TELL THE EU: 'GIVE US A FAIR DEAL, OR THERE WILL BE NO DEAL'.   

------

I need FIVE other people to give me their e-mail addresses in support, because to launch a petition on the Prime Minister's website, the Petition Committee needs to see that the petitioner has at least FIVE supporters.

If you can help, please 'pm' me with your email address, or send me an email at: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Don't leave it to the others, if you support the proposed petition, please 'pm' me right now.

Thanks in advance!

What a fucking idiot you are.

View-from-Ireland

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 03.06.20 22:53

That's not very nice is it, coming from a professional university lecturer...?

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30666

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.06.20 23:19

@View-from-Ireland wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:I thought right from Day 1 of the negotiations with the EU that they would never offer us a fair deal.

They want as much loot as they can get from us. And they want to limit our access to their much-vaunted 'single market'.

The case FOR 'No Deal' is powerful:

SNIPPED 

We call on the Prime Minister to

ACTIVELY PREPARE FOR A NO DEAL BREXIT AND TELL THE EU: 'GIVE US A FAIR DEAL, OR THERE WILL BE NO DEAL'.   

What a fucking idiot you are.

How very Irish!

I mean, the swearing, for starters.

But perhaps you were already on the whisky?

And also, well, not getting the point.

I think there is a fair amount of projection there as well.

And in pointing the finger at someone, remember there's always three fingers pointing back to you.

As a professional historian, might I suggest you consider a book on how the British were tricked by politicians into joining the then Common Market in the seventies, then lied to by the EU and the mainstream media, the globalists and the banks for 50 years about how wonderful Europe was for us, yet finally saw through all the lies and voted to leave this ailing and undemocratic project. 

Ceud mille failte!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23724

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.06.20 7:18

There will be an leave extension - due to the virus of course. 

Bet money on it.

How long is it now since the referendum and we are still being dictated to by the EU?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10446

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum