The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Matthew Freud was Weinstein’s PR man at the time of some of the producer’s worst excesses.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Matthew Freud was Weinstein’s PR man at the time of some of the producer’s worst excesses.

Post by JRP on 16.10.17 11:05

Did they know each other, had they met previously?

"He gave me one of his looks and and a giant glass of brandy"

If someone you have only just met for the first time gives a certain look, how could it be described as one of his looks. Surely to describe it such, you'd have had to have seen it before?

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew Freud was Weinstein’s PR man at the time of some of the producer’s worst excesses.

Post by Verdi on 16.10.17 12:28

@JRP wrote:Did they know each other, had they met previously?
I doubt it - at least I see no reason to think they were known to each other.  If reports are to be believed, Clement Freud had a liking for pubescent children, not three year olds.  Even if child sex abuse features in connection with Madeleine's disappearance, I don't believe the McCanns or their group of friends would be moving in the same circles as the likes of Freud.

Clarence Mitchell however, is a strong contender having wallowed in the murky world of public relations, journalism and politics.  Neither would I rule out Robert Murat's connections.  Sally Eveleigh, for instance, was quite eager to brag about her professional/personal relationship with Max Clifford, another influential PR pundit - now luxuriating at Her Majesty's pleasure.

For interest sake..

One of his looks ^^^

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.10.17 17:08

Thank you Verdi for posting the above video. For every single child (including myself) who has suffered and survived paedophilic sexual abuse, this is a stark reminder of how devastating it is to have experienced depravity.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elliem on 17.10.17 23:03

Aquila , my heart and thoughts are with you!!! Cannot imagine what u have survived . Tried to protect my two, now have grandchildren to worry for. Watched This Morning re; Kids Club"?? Anyone else see it? Claims government should NOT be reviewing collapse ?
elliem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.10.17 1:52

@aquila wrote:Thank you Verdi for posting the above video. For every single child (including myself) who has suffered and survived paedophilic sexual abuse, this is a stark reminder of how devastating it is to have experienced depravity.
eek sad ? .... roses grouphug  

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.10.17 7:02

@elliem wrote:Aquila , my heart and thoughts are with you!!! Cannot imagine what u have survived . Tried to protect my two, now have grandchildren to worry for. Watched This Morning re; Kids Club"?? Anyone else see it? Claims government should NOT be reviewing collapse ?
Who claimed that?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 18.10.17 16:16

....but don't worry!!! CBGT has got her version of the story / truth out in a hardback book form available in all good bookshops!!! (Insert Quentin Blake style illustration of CB grinning with "quirky" glasses & "wacky" clothing) Wait!!! They,ve only gawn an' dun a bled din' musical!!!! Tarara Boom Dey!!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.17 17:07

Harvey Whatever is the tip of the iceberg. He has been outed because of something very unrelated. Ask credible journalists of the New York Times for the truth.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mathew Freud

Post by willowthewisp on 18.10.17 17:31

@aquila wrote:Harvey Whatever is the tip of the iceberg. He has been outed because of something very unrelated. Ask credible journalists at the New York Times.
Hi aquila,I am not defending Harvey Weinstein or any actions he may have had with actresses,consensual or Not.

It is thought that Mr Weinstein has been possibly made a"Scapegoat"in the deliberate unearthing of so many persons in such a short time scale,over such a long period of the,"Sexual Acts"that may have been carried out,30 yrs.
Mr Weinstein has had close working relationships to Mr Steve Bannon,who has recently left the employment of the President of the USA,Donald Trump?
Mr Bannon had provided or facilitated funds to Mr Weinstein's film Industry for a number of years,Mr Weinstein had recently produced a film,Miral from the Palastine conflicts with Israel,which casts certain verified acts that targeted,Miral's Family and friends during their life time struggles,to try to live a normal life during a conflict of Two or more Countries involvement?
I some how just do not think it is about sexual misconduct in Mr Weinsteins case,it could be political,as Mr Murdoch has relations to Mathew Freud and has distinct associations,MSM to Donald Trump and Benjamin?
It really is a murky World,with these conduits thrown into the mash tin?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.17 17:37

It's not about sexual misconduct for goodness' sake.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Matthew Frued

Post by willowthewisp on 18.10.17 17:55

@aquila wrote:It's not about sexual misconduct for goodness' sake.
Hi aquila,the original article states what the PR people have known for so long about what has been covered up for so long?
I quoted maybe wrongly about sexual misconduct in regard to Mr Weinstein,but if Mr Freud has worked for Mr Weinstein in any way as a PR representative,he Matthew Freud,may have covered up what he knew about Harvey Weinstein, be it sexual or not?
It is down to Politics and who is associated to who in a very"Dirty deceitful world"of what is truthful or Not truthful,You pay your money you take your chance?
Mr Murdoch and his chums,Donald,Benjamin are not prepared to reveal their dalliances of what they have been associated to in their past,but they're well versed to chuck anyone else under a slow moving vehicle,to disseminate what they may have done,money Laundering,whoops it's now known as a repackaging of our finances,in former hotel names?

"It is what they want you to see" to opposite,"to the right to know the Truth"aka Madeleine McCann's ten year case,we are where we are in Madeleine's case,only down to the Portugal legal system giving access to their Court case of papers,think about that?  
The UK Police have and will not Reveal any Information on an ongoing case,the public are told what they need to know and only that? 
History of UK Policing is now being uncovered by various sources of how corruption is affecting the UK Policing methods,unless your inside a "Special clan"that protects themselves at all costs,they'll be forced out on Early retirement packages,with No cases to answer,Shredders do your business and along with that,Criminal Evidence to disappear,never to be found,Hard copies deleted,the computer broke,too old to fix,scrapped.  The Hard drives will have been reformatted to make it impossible to access the Hard drives or information previously stored their,data protection Acts?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum