The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Trump accuses North Korea after Otto Warmbier tortured to death for stealing a propaganda poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trump accuses North Korea after Otto Warmbier tortured to death for stealing a propaganda poster

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 26.09.17 20:51

Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture

President Donald Trump tweeted shortly after the Warmbier's interview aired, saying: 'Great interview on @foxandfriends with the parents of Otto Warmbier: 1994 - 2017. Otto was tortured beyond belief by North Korea.'

Trump had previously blamed North Korea's 'brutal regime' for Warmbier's plight but it was the first time the president publicly accused North Korea of torture in the case.

US officials have said Trump was personally taken aback by Warmbier's death and his comment Tuesday ratchets up the pressure on Kim Jong-Un's regime.

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921260/Otto-Warmbier-s-parents-reveal-tortured-state.html

The comments below have not been moderated.

TOM, Chicago, United States, 2 minutes ago
Thanks, Obama for covering this up. Don't need any scandals to ruffle your 'coolest' President of all time image...

historian, Kingston, Jamaica, 3 minutes ago
Tears in my eyes as I read this. I am crying. Such cruelty. Such shock for his loved ones. Humans can be so vile. All hearts weep for Otto's horrific pain and his family's too. RIP now Otto.

R1hooner, Balls, United Kingdom, 4 minutes ago
Bye bye North Korea.

gemma, Glasgow, 5 minutes ago
You have to wonder why young people go into places like that knowing what they are like. The young think they are invincible. My heart breaks for his parents and I don't want to think about what that poor boy went through . RIP

Lsigh, Warminster, 6 minutes ago
Come on Trump, do your worst, you need to wipe this country off the planet.... & do it now!

MissusMaster, Houston, United States, 8 minutes ago
OMG. WTF did Otto go through to be blind AND deaf??? This is so sad.

Dave Jonnaz, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, United Kingdom, 8 minutes ago
If this is what you get for being disrespectful...imagine what happens if you commit a real crime in NK. Not worth thinking about

Clifford...., London, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago
Just awful, time to act and save other innocent lives

Lark, W. Orange, United States, 9 minutes ago
It's the most barbaric thing that I've ever heard. I don't know how they were even able to talk about it. It was very sad. The family will need a lot of support and prayers. God bless and keep them. RIP Otto.

RM277, Blackburn, United Kingdom, 11 minutes ago
The Yanks will invade NK by January, if not sooner!
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump accuses North Korea after Otto Warmbier tortured to death for stealing a propaganda poster

Post by JRP on 27.09.17 10:56

Comments like this one from Lsigh, who lives in the aptly named Warminster really p*ss me off, because Lsigh won't be involved in anything Trump does in retaliation, because Warminster isn't in Korea.

"Come on Trump, do your worst you need to wipe this country off the planet, and do it now"!

Here's a list of the countries the USA have attacked and/or bombed and tried to wipe off the planet since WW2.
Iraq
Syria
Somalia
Lybia
Yemen
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Sudan
Iran
Bosnia
Somalia
Kuwait
Panama
Nicaragua 
El Salvidor
Grenada
Lebanon
Cambodia
Vietnam
Laos
Peru
Dominican Republic
Guatemala
Cuba
Indonesia
China
and Korea where they killed possibly 1/3rd of the population to prevent re-unification.

Then of course they also dropped 2 Nukes on Japan.

Sadly there isn't a list of all the people who died agonizing deaths due to the Yanks, but my guess is, it's very long and growing longer by the day.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum