The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Richard D. Hall: Social Media Psy Ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D. Hall: Social Media Psy Ops

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 22.09.17 9:58

The latest show is now available to view here, called "Social Media Psy Ops" ...

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=245&part=1
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall: Social Media Psy Ops

Post by skyrocket on 22.09.17 11:55

@GeG - yes, very good programme as always. Watched it last night.

Richard, a couple of points if you're reading this - re: the accessing of private data. My brother-in-law told me last week that he made a personal reminder note on his IPhone recently, to look up the price of an obscure brand of hiking boots that he had seen in a magazine. There should have been no means for this to have become 'public' but within a couple of hours he was receiving targeted messages/mail about the specific brand of boots he had noted. As Neil Sanders pointed out, nothing we do on a device which is ever connected to the net is private. Secondly, your hardboard Pythonesque sketch was hilarious!
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.17 12:02

A very interesting subject -I'll be watching that in full.

As a slight deviation, it's forever a mystery to me why the media are so keen to tell the reader all the 'orrible things that can and will happen to them anytime soon.

For example, all the illnesses that are lurking in the shadows just waiting to pounce on anybody between the ages of one second to one hundred years and one second.  It's enough to turn the nation into a state of mass panic, whilst encouraging hypochondria and fear of the most basic states of all - being alive!

Guaranteed something/s traumatic will knock us all back at some time in life but you have to face it when it comes and deal with it as and when.  It's not healthy to create fear in the minds of people about what might happen.

It's OK to be cautious but instilling fear in the populace is at best upsetting and at worse, downright blooming dangerous.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 22.09.17 12:14

I read the other day that the end of the world is coming on September 23rd because a mysterious planet or summat is going to crash into earth.

That's tomorrow! affraid

But there again, it was in the Daily Express which is famous for telling us we're going to have the worst winter/summer/storm on record which also never happens.

roll
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.17 12:42

No can do - I'm busy tomorrow tongue.

So, sometime in the future, we're all to be transported to another planet to escape the ravages of time on earth - via the Branson space shuttle express?

Climatic change is an enigma - have they forgotten the ice age, Noah's dilemma on his boat or the great storm of 1832 - prior to locomotion.  Climate/weather changes, tis the law of nature.

Scientifically speaking, wo/mankind is no doubt responsible for mucking up nature's balance in some ways but I really don't believe this theory about climatic change threatening the future of earth and it's inhabitants - at least not this side of the year 5092 AD.  Such phenomena is a gradual process and so we adapt, just as we've adapted from the wireless to wifi.  It's a transition not a life threatening disease - the only life threatening disease on the planet is the media itself.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum