The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix

Post by TK Boston on 17.09.18 23:50

I’ve been waiting for this news!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Topic merged. Mod
TK Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix

Post by Crackfox on 18.09.18 22:31

I would urge people to keep an open mind about this. Netflix is positioning itself as the go to network for true crime and they have commissioned some great true crime documentaries. Making a Murderer, The Keepers, Evil Genius to name a few. Unlike UK media, Netflix isn't sycophantic and they often explore dark, troubling tales with a provocative and challenging  angle - The Keepers is about a nun who was murdered because she was about to expose pedophile priests. They explore different angles and generally not the official narrative. If anyone is capable of doing this story justice and sparking controversy it is Netflix. I don't think they would commission another predictable official version of events. I am hopeful.

Crackfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.09.18 0:30

Conversely it could be a showcase, a PR stunt, to tantalize an audience.

This news first hit the headlines over a year ago and here we are still waiting waiting - reminiscent of the untold story that still hasn't materialized.

The initial promotion said .... "will include interviews with key figures and investigators." think I wonder who that might be that hasn't been interviewed before by for the many other explosive documentaries. Mark Williams-Thomas maybe? He's always willing for a shilling.

I'm not at all optimistic about this - I hope you're right Crackfox.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 19.09.18 8:43

I'm waiting for 'Making a Murderer 2', which is also in the pipeline. If you have access to Netflix you should check out some of their previous true crime documentaries - they really are very good and are often critical of the police, the legal system and media coverage of cases. In 'Making a Murderer' for example, there is a clear implication that the police framed Steven Avery because he was in line for a huge payout for a previous wrongful conviction. Regarding  'Vice', my son watches a lot of their documentaries on Syria and he's shown me a few which again are very interesting because they seem to get unique access. I think in this case we're all cynical because of the way MSM has handled the case and British libel laws which don't guard freedom of speech the same way US law does - but I don't think Netflix does bland and vanilla and I expect something different. Personally, I don't think they wouldn't do this unless there was an untold story and we all know what that is. 

IMO something has spooked GM enough to make him feel the need to talk about his mental health and it could be this. If all we get is the usual suspects spouting the usual nonsense I will be very surprised because Netflix has gained its reputation for taking risks and giving filmmakers far more freedom than other networks.

Crackfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.09.18 13:00

The more I look at this pending Netflix exposé, the less likely I think it will be.

It's all been done before.  

If these people, any of them, are truly concerned about Madeleine McCann's disappearance and not just capitalizing by her name, why don't they do something constructive - like privately and quietly investigate or re-investigate the case and pass their work onto the official police force when completed.

The official police are the only body that can prosecute, unless one is moving towards a citizens arrest or mob bashing.

bignono

Seems to me the only body with a genuine altruistic purpose is CMoMM and associates.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Ref; Pulse films

Post by willowthewisp on 19.09.18 14:30

Hi Verdi, Jim Gamble-McCann's,Netflex expect Truth,after the way this pair played a hand in the dossier with Martin Brunt and Sir(Lance Not)Hogan Howe,Mrs Brenda Leyland,suicide?

People from the Pro side" Well at least it's a day out ", at this Woman's Coroners inquest,that is what you are dealing with!

Now if Netflex were to garner information relating to Mrs Brenda Leylands Death(Suicide),taunted for hours by Sky News Corporation Headlines,then,Gerry McCann has the gal to sneer at this woman's demise,He never apologised,remember?

Now cretin McCann claiming his "Mental State"after what he and his cronies anticipated, wanted to expose these elements,Trolls,let us never forget these facts,where these nefarious individuals are concerned,they are in league with their own Devils on what they have inflicted so far!

Let Netflex film these vile elements first,do you think they'll do this,no they don't want to expose the "Establishments" involvement,after Eleven yrs collusion to trace?

Remember at Haute De La Guranne, a seasoned USA Journalist came over to film documentary,deported immediately back to USA No visa application granted refused by the Home Office,Theresa May,expect similar on Netflex on Madeleine McCann exposure!
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.09.18 15:23

Well, we've had Poulton enterprises hovering in the wings for a number of years, threatening a grand exposé - one day in the future unknown.  Then there was that humdinger of an Australian revelationary documentary back in the beginning of 2017.  A mock up of past coverage edited to suit !!!

If that didn't put the willies up G McCann and induce a depressive state, I don't know what would.

Exhibit A >>>    

Gulp !!!

prisoner

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Pulse Films

Post by willowthewisp on 19.09.18 16:02

@Verdi wrote:Well, we've had Poulton enterprises hovering in the wings for a number of years, threatening a grand exposé - one day in the future unknown.  Then there was that humdinger of an Australian revelationary documentary back in the beginning of 2017.  A mock up of past coverage edited to suit !!!

If that didn't put the willies up G McCann and induce a depressive state, I don't know what would.

Exhibit A >>>    

Gulp !!!

prisoner
Just shortly after that picture the Tunnel moment,Easy Jet to East Midlands Airport wit exodus of Leicsertershire Police Officers assisting as baggage handlers,speech on Tarmac,"We've played No part in our daughter Madeleine's disappearance"!
Ask Matt Baggott about his statement Gerry,he wasn't convinced or John Stalker,but that was just their opinion,only yours counts doe's it?
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.09.18 21:32

Sky and Netflix announce plans to create 'ultimate' TV package

The rivals' plans to launch a combined service are revealed, allowing customers to access each other's content on one platform.

18:26, UK, Wednesday 19 September 2018

Sky and Netflix have announced details of their partnership, creating what they say will be the UK's "biggest on demand TV service".

The deal, first announced earlier this year, will see subscribers to Sky Q - Sky's premium TV box - able to access an 'Ultimate On Demand' pack for £10 extra per month.

It will allow customers of Sky, the owner of Sky News, full access to the Netflix app through their single Sky subscription, rather than having to pay Netflix separately.

Existing Sky Q customers with Netflix would be able to "easily move their account to the new pack or sign in to the Netflix app on Sky Q using their existing Netflix account details," Sky said.

The combined service will see Sky original productions such as Patrick Melrose and US shows such as HBO's Game of Thrones alongside Netflix's content, which includes The Crown and Stranger Things, for the first time.

Chief executive of Sky's UK and Ireland operation, Stephen van Rooyen, said: "We want Sky Q to be the number one destination for TV fans.

"Partnering with Netflix means we will have all the best TV in one great value pack, making it even easier for you to watch all of your favourite shows.

Chris Whiteley, Netflix director of business development for the UK and Ireland, added: "Innovation is at the core of Netflix.

"We are delighted to partner with Sky to offer fans a new and exciting way to access the best of entertainment from around the world."

A cross-company approach to shared content is not new to Sky after it announced late last year that it had done a deal with BT to show each other's channels.

The surging growth of streaming services is the core reason Sky is at the centre of an ongoing takeover battle involving 21st Century Fox and Comcast.

Traditional media companies are seeking to bolster their offerings to take on the financial might of the tech firms behind the streaming trends, including Amazon with its Prime service.

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-and-netflix-announce-plans-to-create-ultimate-tv-package-11502300

Better and better eyebrows

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum