The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Christian girl, 5, forced into foster care with devout Muslims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.08.17 8:13

Very disturbing....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4828546/Christian-girl-5-forced-care-devout-Muslims.html
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Christian girl, 5, forced into foster care with devout Muslims

Post by BlueBag on 28.08.17 8:35

Absolutely crazy.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 28.08.17 11:16

One or two things about this story don't add up for me and I don't buy it. The foster parents don't speak English, yet they call European women 'alcoholics' and express their views on Christmas and Easter. So they DO speak English. The child is supposed to be a Christian ( at 5?' ) I wonder if this narrative has been fed to the ever eager DM by a disgruntled mother who has not been caring for her child properly and has discovered that she is being fostered by people of a different ethnic origin. 
There is an ansŵer to this. Look after your child properly as a 'Christian' mother would, and there is no need for any foster carers to be involved.

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.08.17 12:57

Propaganda!  Inciting religious/cultural hatred - it's what the UK media do best.

I'm finding this very disturbing.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 28.08.17 13:30

This story has more holes than Swiss cheese. I very much doubt that a child of five is au fait with the ingredients of carbonara. I remember a recent survey showing a shocking lack of awareness among even older children re. where their food came from, with many identifying fish fingers as being made from chicken. The foster family speak no English yet the child has already, in six months, become so proficient in Arabic that she can translate phrases like Christmas and Easter are nonsense and all western women are alcoholics. I suspect the child has been the subject of a compulsory care order and the mother is playing the race/religion card as revenge.Surely her focus should be on getting her act together so that social services would feel the child could safely be returned to her with just a supervision order.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.08.17 16:24

Verdi wrote:Propaganda!  Inciting religious/cultural hatred - it's what the UK media do best.

I'm finding this very disturbing.
Some religions and cultures have to be hated.

I find Islam very disturbing as should any freedom-loving person.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 28.08.17 18:12

The problem with stories like this is that, quite often, the family of children placed into care have an axe to grind. It's my experience that the worse the background of the child, the more outspoken family members can be. The tiniest thing can be misconstrued or twisted. 

We had children who were placed with us after having spent a couple of days in an emergency home. Neither had eaten for two days because of the stress of being placed in care and not knowing where they'd be sleeping. For this reason, and this reason alone, we took them to a famous fast food outlet just to get some food in their belly. A couple of days later they had contact with their family and the "father" (a most reprehensible man now on the run for some very heinous crimes) complained in the strongest terms that his children don't eat that kind of muck and only eat homecooked, nutritious meals.

The following week, contact with the family was in the exact same fast food restaurant. To this end, it's hard to get the truth about any story involving fostering because on the one hand you have confidentiality laws and on the other hand you often - but not always -  have very dubious parents.

nomendelta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.08.17 20:55

If ANY non-Muslim child has been put into the care of a believing Muslim couple that is just plain wrong.

Sorry.. but on the Richter scale of dangerous religions, Islam is way ahead of everyone else.

Name me one mainstream religion who currently:
Kill people who leave it.
Kill adulterers.
Kill homosexuals.
Kill rape victims.
etc...
(there is a very big list).

Muhammad was a war lord.... the "perfect" Muslim.

Anyone who says Islam is a religion of peace is a liar or ignorant of history.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 29.08.17 10:35

Muslim girl,5, forced into foster care with devout Christians.........

Imagine the uproar!!!!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.08.17 11:57

MayMuse wrote:Muslim girl,5, forced into foster care with devout Christians.........

Imagine the uproar!!!!
Especially if that Muslim girl was forced to eat bacon butties for breakfast.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum