The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Police missed chances to stop paedophile Ian Watkins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police missed chances to stop paedophile Ian Watkins

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.08.17 12:14

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/25/police-missed-chances-stop-paedophile-ian-watkins-ipcc
Police missed chances to stop paedophile Ian Watkins, says report
www.theguardian.com
Six people made allegations about Lostprophets singer during four years before he was arrested, watchdog finds
para 4 The report made clear that Watkins, whose former band has sold 3.5m albums, believed himself above the law. It revealed he once boasted he had the same lawyers as Madonna and Puff Daddy, who would “rip you apart”.

:baffled:
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Police missed chances to stop paedophile Ian Watkins

Post by plebgate on 25.08.17 14:19

The news reported that the police are truly very sorry.
Fat lot of help that is to the victims.

A truly shocking case where yet again a person with money could afford to pay for the best legal defence.

So, so very pleased The Best could not help him in the end.
Will anyone be sacked over this, hmmmm I wouldn't bet my tenner on it that's for sure.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
:roll:

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ian Watkins.Lost Prophets?

Post by willowthewisp on 26.08.17 15:36

@plebgate wrote:The news reported that the police are truly very sorry.
Fat lot of help that is to the victims.

A truly shocking case where yet again a person with money could afford to pay for the best legal defence.

So, so very pleased The Best could not help him in the end.
Will anyone be sacked over this, hmmmm I wouldn't bet my tenner on it that's for sure.
Hi Plebgate,I did respond to Ian Watkins yesterday,about how the Wales And South Yorkshire Police had failed to react to Ian's former Wife informing the Police of his interest(IW) in "Infants"? 
Four years later Ian Watkins was arrested on Drug related offences and what did they uncover,evidence of child abuse? (Wales,Yorkshire Police)what they did, the Police Charged Ian's former Wife with Criminal Charges,where she was cleared by the Jury of any form of Entrapment,suffice to say the infamous IPCC had become involved?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum