The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Where did the Tapas children sleep ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where did the Tapas children sleep ?

Post by jazega on 18.08.17 10:43

Me to.
I believe that that her body will never be found.
The only way the truth will come out is if  one of the tapas crowd or higher up people involved in this sad case break rank and speak up.
RIP Madeleine.
As for the others ;everyone meets their maker,imo
jazega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.08.17 12:03

The only way the truth will come out is if  one of the tapas crowd or higher up people involved in this sad case break rank and speak up.
That will never happen.  Ten years on and here we are, discussing the same case over and over again and here we'll be ten years hence - at least some of us will be. I admit the whole circus has been handled badly (by keeping it in the spotlight) but once the campaign was publicly launched on the night of 3rd May 2007, there was no going back.  I think Gerry McCann's ego took precedence.

If anyone is audacious enough to speak out, they will be appropriately dealt with.  Labeled insane;  fantasist;  liar; deceived;  misinformed etc etc etc - as is always the case when the establishment want to keep the lid on something.  Oh and of course, they might meet with an untimely fatal accident or just disappear off the face of the earth - just like Madeleine!

Back on topic, I don't believe any of the children on that holiday were left alone every night whilst the gang went off for eats.  No neglect = no sedation = no abduction. It's that simple!  The odd parent might be a bit off-beat with their attitude towards child care but not a whole group colluding to be so crass.  Then of course there's the grandmother, Dianne Webster - would she willingly go along with sedating young children and leaving them alone every night?  Nah - I don't buy it.

Apart from one or more parent being absent from the Tapas restaurant every night, I have a hunch that there was a cash in hand arrangement between the group and a Warner's child carer, like Catriona Baker for example.  That would at least explain the special McCann/Baker relationship that blossomed post disappearance and the McCanns naming her as a key witness.  I can think of no other reason why.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 18.08.17 12:06

"I have a hunch that there was a cash in hand arrangement between the group and a Warner's child carer"

Think your right, on balance would be weird if it wasn't in place.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;where did the Tapas children sleep

Post by willowthewisp on 18.08.17 18:40

Hi Sar,Do you think that well heeled Doctors would purposely pay Money,Cash in Hand for child Care arrangements?
You know the doctors who have seemingly Not Told any lies to the Police,but refused to answer 48 questions pertaining to the well being of your eldest daughter,Madeleine?
As stipulated by Clarence,this was her Right not to Comment,except for one question,"Do You believe by Not answering these questions,you are putting your daughters safety at risk,Yes if that is what you think"?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum