The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by sandancer on 04.08.17 12:09

Steve Gibson has now provided us with a new video " Vitor Statement Analysis "    big grin

As I've a problem watching YouTube videos at the moment I haven't been able to avail myself of his " theory " Phew ! Though I could do with a laugh !

Has anyone seen his " qualifications, and experience in both body language and statement analysis " ? 

Or did he make it all up as he went along ? 
I know which one I go with  spin
His mouthpiece and manipulator is still throwing out the insults . 

More people using the death of a little girl for their own ends , despicable !

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by maureenenidc on 04.08.17 16:14

I am watching it and really getting angry, this Gibson does not have a clue. I wish someone would alert Mr. Santos to this. He is being accused of being the killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 04.08.17 16:51

@maureenenidc wrote:I am watching it and really getting angry, this Gibson does not have a clue. I wish someone would alert Mr. Santos to this. He is being accused of being the killer.

Somebody on Facebook has said the exact same thing.  A lady has been tagged on the thread in the hope that she can get a message to him, either directly or indirectly.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by maureenenidc on 04.08.17 17:09

yes Keitei that was me who posted it, and it is being done this evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 04.08.17 19:14

Peter Mac has already warned Mr Gibson and has been dismissed and ignored !

On your own head be it my dear !

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 04.08.17 19:24

@maureenenidc wrote:yes Keitei that was me who posted it, and it is being done this evening.

That's great news. Thank you.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.08.17 21:15

@sandancer wrote:Steve Gibson has now provided us with a new video " Vitor Statement Analysis "    big grin

As I've a problem watching YouTube videos at the moment I haven't been able to avail myself of his " theory " Phew ! Though I could do with a laugh !

Has anyone seen his " qualifications, and experience in both body language and statement analysis " ? 

Or did he make it all up as he went along ? 
I know which one I go with  spin
His mouthpiece and manipulator is still throwing out the insults . 

More people using the death of a little girl for their own ends , despicable !
And now for something completely different..

Allow me to oblige - I cannot claim this to be verbatim (it's very tedious) but it gives the general gist..

... I'm gonna do somefink wot a lot of uvver achievers have done to ... that is to pretend to know wot I'm talking about.

I'm gonna ... you know ... talk about something I don't really know about and that is body language.  You know I .. I .. I .. freely admit I don't know anything about reading body language ... interpret body language ... maybe is somebody does know ... somebody who actually knows ... you know ... not somebody like me who's saying ... you know how I really know when you don't know ... somebody who actually knows and maybe erm ... this person ... because you know I fink this person err  ... you know ... err thinks the way I do about the case .. about this case ... is that the parents are not involved in this in any way so ... and that's wot I fink about it ... but before we get into this ... before we get into this I wanna ...

He hasn't got a cluedo dance .

WOOF!  WOOF!  WOOF!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 09.08.17 14:09

Steve Gibson now has his " I've solved the case video " up . Apparently this will be the last (thank goodness for that !) 

He was apparently " infected with a virus " that caused him to doubt the McCanns . We all have the virus and by watching his solving of the case we will be " healed " 

I can't think of any words to say about this really , it's beyond words !    spit coffee aaagh

Will the great detective now be turning his " talents " to solving other cases ? Any suggestions ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.08.17 15:42

@sandancer wrote:Steve Gibson now has his " I've solved the case video " up . Apparently this will be the last (thank goodness for that !) 
Oh do tell, don't leave us all in suspense - is it based on his prior 50+ minute feerie?  The abduction feerie heavily involving google research and an over active 'who dunnit' propensity?

Looking good thumbup !

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 09.08.17 15:57

Cor Blimey guv it's two hours, nine minutes and firty seven seconds long innit!

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 09.08.17 17:28

@Verdi wrote:
@sandancer wrote:Steve Gibson now has his " I've solved the case video " up . Apparently this will be the last (thank goodness for that !) 
Oh do tell, don't leave us all in suspense - is it based on his prior 50+ minute feerie?  The abduction feerie heavily involving google research and an over active 'who dunnit' propensity?

Looking good thumbup !

Sorry haven't watched it , can't be a...d/bothered much better things to do with my time  spin

Quickly reading through the comments , he's having a complete meltdown , swearing , abusive and threatening to slit peoples throats ! 

I can't see his channel lasting much longer . He seriously needs help .

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum