The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Mm11

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Regist10

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by MRNOODLES on 28.07.17 13:59

Looks like there's nothing to see here. Once you get into the realms of fantasy and making up s**t to try and fit the facts like bleeding sticks to prop the window it's a waste of time and effort arguing over it.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by JRP on 28.07.17 14:22

I think we've found a real life Vicky Pollard. 
Yeah but No but Yeah but, stop telling me what the weathers like right

Gibson to Peter Mac,


"Peter Mac I said it COULD have been held up with a stick if pushing the shutters up from outside does not engage the winding mechanism. But just because the shutters cannot be wound in from outside does not mean the window could not have been open from outside. Vitor could have pushed the shutters up, held them in place and then opened the window just as we see Heriberto Janosch doing in the ten years on documentary. It just means that the shutters were not up when Oldfield checked. Once Vitor opens the windows he winds the shutters round from outside.


"a kidnapper who goes into the apartment via the front door using a key, prepares the window for opening, then goes outside, and opens it, then goes back inside via the front door . . . ?"


Who said that? I never said that. I very clearly say that Vitor could have prepared the window at some point before the abduction. I know you cover up believers like to twist, no scratch that...NEED to twist the evidence to make it fit your theory, but there's really no need twist my words also.


And stop telling me what the weather was like. I don't care what you think you know about the weather. You weren't there on that night. Kate says a gust of wind of wind blew the curtains, it means a gust of wind blew the curtains. Jane Tanner also describes the night as breezy".


Why would they lie?


......................................................................


Peter Mac's Reply
I give in. If you are not prepared to do the research into the weather, look at wind speed and direction, the thick vegetation round the car park - now cleared - and above all are not prepared to recognise that Kate and Gerry initially signed statements saying the curtains were wide OPEN, and two years later changed it to tight CLOSED . . . I can say no more.
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 62
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Keitei on 28.07.17 15:39

From the comments made, it's quite clear that this guy hasn't read the files and all that has gone on since the faked abduction. 

I've no time for McCann apologists and haven't the slightest inclination to watch his soap opera.

This has to be the most ridiculous response yet!

Common Sense1 day ago (edited)
steve gibson .....Most people today pay great attention to teeth and mouth hygiene however during the 40's and 50's and 60's and beforehand most working class folk did not and as a result I can remember the often FOUL AROMA from people whenever they spoke. During that time I even remember the Government giving out free samples of toothpaste to the masses in an effort to make people take better care of their teeth and mouth hygiene. Thankfully, my parents were in a position to afford the luxury of toothpaste whereas many others weren't and today I have still my own teeth. lol! Believe it or not toothpaste during this time period would have been a luxury for many, as they would have been more focused on feeding and clothing themselves, etc.
During that time period most old folk and even middle-aged folk and even younger were toothless and would have been forced to wear dentures, whereas today thanks to better practices and education and affordability most old folk have their own teeth and stinky breath is much less spoken about.
As for the other condition I will not comment ! lol!
Still the fact that Kate McCann was a G.P. the very profession that deals with this medical condition and the fact that she herself was pregnant twice in a short period of time certainly gives much credence to why the dogs targeted her clothes and not Gerry's and the wardrobe. As you have said yourself even minute traces of cadaver odour can be detected.
I have some more information about why the twins slept through the melee of that night and that they were not drugged as many of the head-bangers have claimed. If you like I will again post it but I'll not do it unless you agree. In fact perhaps unknowingly you already have the evidence on your video.
I commend you greatly Steve because you have had the courage and intelligence to disagree with vile populism and any info I have I would prefer to give to you, and so perhaps you can make use of it in future videos or other and hopefully any evidence will silence the nonsense out there....God Bless you young man!

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
Keitei
Keitei
Moderator/Investigator

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-10-12

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by sandancer on 28.07.17 15:51

@JRP wrote:I think we've found a real life Vicky Pollard. 
Yeah but No but Yeah but, stop telling me what the weathers like right

Gibson to Peter Mac,


"Peter Mac I said it COULD have been held up with a stick if pushing the shutters up from outside does not engage the winding mechanism. But just because the shutters cannot be wound in from outside does not mean the window could not have been open from outside. Vitor could have pushed the shutters up, held them in place and then opened the window just as we see Heriberto Janosch doing in the ten years on documentary. It just means that the shutters were not up when Oldfield checked. Once Vitor opens the windows he winds the shutters round from outside.


"a kidnapper who goes into the apartment via the front door using a key, prepares the window for opening, then goes outside, and opens it, then goes back inside via the front door . . . ?"


Who said that? I never said that. I very clearly say that Vitor could have prepared the window at some point before the abduction. I know you cover up believers like to twist, no scratch that...NEED to twist the evidence to make it fit your theory, but there's really no need twist my words also.


And stop telling me what the weather was like. I don't care what you think you know about the weather. You weren't there on that night. Kate says a gust of wind of wind blew the curtains, it means a gust of wind blew the curtains. Jane Tanner also describes the night as breezy".


Why would they lie?


......................................................................


Peter Mac's Reply
I give in. If you are not prepared to do the research into the weather, look at wind speed and direction, the thick vegetation round the car park - now cleared - and above all are not prepared to recognise that Kate and Gerry initially signed statements saying the curtains were wide OPEN, and two years later changed it to tight CLOSED . . . I can say no more.


Now that's got to be the best line of this whole exchange 

" Why would they lie ?"     spit coffee

No wonder Peter Mac has given in ( bet that's a first !) . You can't talks facts to the deluded .      shutup notlistening notlistening

Steve has his " agenda " and he's sticking to it along with his new pal Common Nonsense ! No matter how " ludicrous " they both sound 
Both go in for , if you don't like what's being said attack the poster not the post .

Right , what's next ? spin

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by kaz on 28.07.17 18:27

@Keitei wrote:From the comments made, it's quite clear that this guy hasn't read the files and all that has gone on since the faked abduction. 

I've no time for McCann apologists and haven't the slightest inclination to watch his soap opera.

This has to be the most ridiculous response yet!

Common Sense1 day ago (edited)
steve gibson .....Most people today pay great attention to teeth and mouth hygiene however during the 40's and 50's and 60's and beforehand most working class folk did not and as a result I can remember the often FOUL AROMA from people whenever they spoke. During that time I even remember the Government giving out free samples of toothpaste to the masses in an effort to make people take better care of their teeth and mouth hygiene. Thankfully, my parents were in a position to afford the luxury of toothpaste whereas many others weren't and today I have still my own teeth. lol! Believe it or not toothpaste during this time period would have been a luxury for many, as they would have been more focused on feeding and clothing themselves, etc.
During that time period most old folk and even middle-aged folk and even younger were toothless and would have been forced to wear dentures, whereas today thanks to better practices and education and affordability most old folk have their own teeth and stinky breath is much less spoken about.
As for the other condition I will not comment ! lol!
Still the fact that Kate McCann was a G.P. the very profession that deals with this medical condition and the fact that she herself was pregnant twice in a short period of time certainly gives much credence to why the dogs targeted her clothes and not Gerry's and the wardrobe. As you have said yourself even minute traces of cadaver odour can be detected.
I have some more information about why the twins slept through the melee of that night and that they were not drugged as many of the head-bangers have claimed. If you like I will again post it but I'll not do it unless you agree. In fact perhaps unknowingly you already have the evidence on your video.
I commend you greatly Steve because you have had the courage and intelligence to disagree with vile populism and any info I have I would prefer to give to you, and so perhaps you can make use of it in future videos or other and hopefully any evidence will silence the nonsense out there....God Bless you young man!
As someone who actually lived through the forties and fifties and.............................actually HAS their OWN teeth..................I can verify that 'common sense' talks a load of  codswallop. We didn't have toothpaste . But we had SOAP. I remember brushing my teeth with soap and hey, I STILL have a full set!! As for populism. where did that new word come from? If it's 'popular' as the word denoted, this means that many people are for it. In a normal democracy , not a BBC democracy, this would mean that the majority support that view. Vile? Only if you're in the minority . I despair!
avatar
kaz

Posts : 497
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by kaz on 28.07.17 19:56

@Keitei wrote:

Common Sense1 day ago (edited)
steve gibson

Still the fact that Kate McCann was a G.P. the very profession that deals with this medical condition and the fact that she herself was pregnant twice in a short period of time certainly gives much credence to why the dogs targeted her clothes and not Gerry's and the wardrobe. As you have said yourself even minute traces of cadaver odour can be detected.

Don't care what anyone else thinks but I think it's strange that we have never seen a photo in the public domain where Kate is pregnant....................not even showing a hint of a tum. We have photos of Kate holding Madeleine as a toddler but there's no hint of a swell there . For someone who tried so hard for a child ( allegedly ) a couple of photos of a swellbell would surely be in the hall of fame.  Wouldn't it?
avatar
kaz

Posts : 497
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by maureenenidc on 28.07.17 20:13

The only "proof" or whatever we like to call it of KM being pregnant I have never come across and pics of her I have searched everywhere possible.

The only thing I did read was on aunt Nora's FB page, she was having a conversation with one of her friends about KM and Madeleine and the book. This friend made a comment I have never forgotten she said: " she always remembered how beautiful Kate looked when pregnant with Madeleine".

Proof or not I don't know.

____________________
Maureen
maureenenidc
maureenenidc

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-24

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Keitei on 28.07.17 20:41

I found a comment about Kate being pregnant, a friend of a relative of the family wrote on Facebook that she has been going though old photo's and found one of Kate with her baby bump.

I do confirm that Jill, Tony & Sharon have been shown this copy post to perhaps end this speculation.

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
Keitei
Keitei
Moderator/Investigator

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-10-12

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by sandancer on 28.07.17 21:37

Steve Gibson response to Peter Mac on his "My theory " video !

You give up? Peter , you keep saying the weather charts prove this and that but fail to appreciate that the people who were there say that the wind blew the curtains into the room ! I'm not interested in your weather charts because the people who were there contradict you .In fact, I'm genuinely confused as to why you keep mentioning the weather . Were you there that night ? Kate was and she says the wind blew the curtains open. This means the wind blew the curtains open . Who cares that the weather charts show an AVERAGE windspeed , which is not according to you quite up to the task ?
As for me getting sued and this theory being wrong and so forth . I know I am on the right track! I know it .

The case against the McCanns is a joke . It began stupid with the cover up theory and plunged into outright moronic when the conspiracy nut jobs got hold of it . Present company excepted of course Peter .

This is either parental involvement of it is not . I believe it is not .Where does that leave us ? A staff member who has been watching and who was local and intimately linked to the resort could have done this .

What about keys going missing before the disappearance? 
What about Vitors statement being left with a question mark and not a cross the only one of its kind?
What about Vitors saying he sees the gnr at the resort thirty minutes before they arrive ?
What about no other staff member saying they saw him at the scene that night ? While all mention each other ?
He has more going for him than anyone else . Context is the key here Peter. Something went missing from the room . And why ? Problems with the staff .

Well , all I can say to that is   spit coffee.  Peter Mac must be laughing his head off ! 

Is this man really serious ? But he KNOWS he's right ! Knows !! 
Now where have I heard that before ?

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Jill Havern on 28.07.17 22:51

Peter broke his vow of silence big grin

Peter Mac2 seconds ago

I thought I had given up . . but You say "you keep saying that the weather charts prove this and that but fail to appreciate that the people who were there say that the wind blew the curtains into the room !" ONE person says the curtains blew into the room.
ONE person. Not two persons, and not "PEOPLE" And that person also said the next day in a signed Police statement that the curtains were wide OPEN, but two years later changed this to tight CLOSED. The photos show the curtains jammed behind the bed and the
chair You are absolutely correct when you say I was not there that night. I do not know if you were, so cannot comment. Because I was not there that night, and only visited later to look at other aspects, including the shutters - as you know - , I researched
the weather charts from various sources - which are still available to anyone who is interested - and I spoke at length to someone who WAS there that night. He is well documented in my short essay.


He is an ex-pat, retired RAF Navigator, and so probably knows more about weather and wind than all of us put together. I prefer talking to people with knowledge, you understand.


He also kept a diary in which he recorded not only his musical activities - he played in a local band - but out of habit recorded the weather and made predictions about the next few days - as was his profession. With his permission I placed the weather part
of that diary in the public domain. It covers the whole week, including the day of arrival, the Sunday, and the rest of the week, up to and including the day of the Pool Photo - and then goes on to show how the typical late April 'cold front' gradually drifted
to the South West, to be replaced with warmer weather for the next month. I then - as you are well aware - accessed thousands of photos on Flickr which show exactly the same thing. You, and any one else can do it. If you choose to. The wind and the weather
pattern is quite clear. It has to be taken into account. It cannot be dismissed just because it does not "fit" with what someone wants to believe.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15451
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Keitei on 28.07.17 23:12

You can't argue with that!  thanks

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
Keitei
Keitei
Moderator/Investigator

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-10-12

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by sandancer on 29.07.17 10:00

@Keitei wrote:You can't argue with that!  thanks

Oh I would lay bets that Steve Gibson will ! 

He cherry picks what he wants to make it " fit " with what he " Knows " ! 

He is being fed and led by the prolific poster common Sense  laughat, attention seeking springs strongly to mind for these two !

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by BlueBag on 29.07.17 11:53

Nice one Peter.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5039
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Verdi on 29.07.17 12:47

PeterMac 2 seconds ago

....With his permission I placed the weather part of that diary in the public domain. It covers the whole week, including the day of arrival, the Sunday, and the rest of the week, up to and including the day of the Pool Photo - and then goes on to show how the typical late April 'cold front' gradually drifted to the South West, to be replaced with warmer weather for the next month....
Link please, for the hard of hearing - in great big shouty coloured letters for the hard of seeing !!!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14101
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Jill Havern on 29.07.17 18:31

@Verdi wrote:
PeterMac 2 seconds ago

....With his permission I placed the weather part of that diary in the public domain. It covers the whole week, including the day of arrival, the Sunday, and the rest of the week, up to and including the day of the Pool Photo - and then goes on to show how the typical late April 'cold front' gradually drifted to the South West, to be replaced with warmer weather for the next month....
Link please, for the hard of hearing - in great big shouty coloured letters for the hard of seeing !!!
Email from Peter for you Verdi:

Verdi was asking for the link for the weather stuff.
If is from Ch 15, “Almost the last, Last Photo Chapter”
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-15-almost-last-word-on-last.html

It is also referred to again in Ch 12 Sun Hats and Flapping Curtains, where I look at the wind direction, ground conditions, vegetation, resistance to any guts, size of window compared with size of door, material of which the full length curtains were made and the photo of them trapped hard against the wall buy the bed and by the wicker chair,  and so on in the second part.
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-12-floppy-sun-hats-and-flapping.html
P


Text Witness / Commentator 1
Calendar of Events. and notes about weather
[This has been heavily edited to focus on the weather related items]

Saturday, April 28 2007.
Clear skies with warm temperatures for time of year enabled a full entry in the golf
competition at the nearby Boavista Resort. From 1 ’til 4 pm, warm dry conditions. Clear skies at night resulted in cooler conditions by dawn the following day.

Sunday, April 29 2007. Another fine day (warm once the Sun got up) but some evidence of
weather on the change by evening. No threat of frost for the following day due to cloud cover that night.
Monday, April 30 2007. Cloudy day, but dry and average temperatures.
Tuesday, May 1 2007. Cooler cloudier weather,
Wednesday, May 2 2007. Cool, cloudy with sunny spells and moderate winds
Thursday, 3 May 2007 Weather continues cool and cloudy with sunny intervals, but not pool dipping weather.   Noticed first evidence of weather change, as by 7.15 pm cloud was clearing from the North.  Just after 11 pm night sky clear with full moon
I arrived at my apartment about 11:45 pm. It was a clear dry moonlit night and no sound of
human or vehicular activity, and it was good to reflect that better weather had now set in.
In fact, the rains did not return until 14 June.
Friday 4 May, 2007 I was awakened at c.0750 on a fine clear morning,
Saturday 5 May, 2007. Weather continues fine and sunny.
_ _ _ _ _
This witness was then shown the sequence of photos. All are in the public domain. They are posted on various sites dedicated to photos, notably Flickr

Having viewed the sequence of photos above, the expert and local resident said-

the sequence indicates a typical weather system movement in Portugal.
In short, it shows clearer cooler, but brighter weather, moving down from the
North on a NW wind (the prevailing western Algarve wind) and displacing milder
but wet and cloudy weather as it does so. [The Pictures] of a local Algarve
scene taken on the 4 and 5 May [ . . .] indicate that a period of clear northerly
airstream weather (typically lasting a week or so) has finally moved in.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
The Met sequence and the photo sequence coupled with the evidence of conditions given by the Tapas 9 confirms a typical Algarve weather pattern; thereby casting serious doubt on the McCann's date for the last photo. Wind speed is still the overriding factor in eliminating 3 May as the date of photo in my opinion. It is difficult to judge the wind conditions from the pictures on either date, but the evidence of all (on the ground at the time) consulted indicate that the photo as posed would not have been possible on 3 May.
However of much greater import - is the wind speed and cloud factor.
At 1400 on 3 May, wind speed is recorded as force 4 with a still air temperature of 17 C.
Although the pool area is to some extent sheltered, with the westerly direction component the wind would be markedly chilly with a chill factor pulling the temp down to as low as 15C - definitely not suitable for scantily clad pool activity.
Of far greater importance; however, on the photo there is no sign of any disturbance of
Madeleine's hair which hangs lankly below her hat. A hat which; moreover, is perched
loosely on top of her head and would not remain unsupported in a Force 4 wind. Clearly, the cloud factor on 3 May would rule out such a photo.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15451
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by maureenenidc on 29.07.17 18:37



He has struck again, words fail me.

____________________
Maureen
maureenenidc
maureenenidc

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-24

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Phoebe on 29.07.17 19:52

According to Steve, all the staff, other than Vitor, who were at apt.5G on the night of the disappearance mention the other staff they saw there by name, or are themselves mentioned as present by other staff.
 Amy Tierney does not name any staff who were present in either of her statements.

 Cat Baker has the following to say   "The informant states that in the context of the disappearance of the minor, Madeleine, she saw nothing and was not aware of any reason which might explain the disappearance" (5/6/07) and
When I finished work that day, I headed for home. Two colleagues later returned to the (nannies) apartment. They eventually explained to me what had occurred around 22h30-22h35. Emma Wilding told me that Madeleine has disappeared. Leanne Wagstaff also was present. (in the nannies quarters)  I helped in the searches near the beach and after returned to the meeting point in the Tapas bar. The director indicated to us where to search; we looked in all areas. I searched on foot the majority of streets where Madeleine had passed and may have been familiar to her. I also searched the streets of the Tapas Bar, to the Minis Club, and of the Minis toward the beach looking between zones in the beach where she may have had access. All seemed to be concentrated on searches on the beach. I did not see Kate or Gerry that night" 
No mention of seeing other specific staff members at apt 5G.


Charlotte Pennington (7/5/07) says - "During the search, she noticed, together with her colleagues from the Ocean Club, that other people participated in the searches (tourists, and proprietors from the complex in question);"    she names none of these save Amy. 
Lindsay Johnston states (6/5/07) "Five of the company's employees were mobilised to coordinate the searches, helped by various people (other employees, tourists and residents)"
 She names none of these people. Are we to assume that everyone who was at 5G that night who has not been specifically mentioned is the abductor?
Finally there is no contradiction between the statements of Helder Luis  (9/5/07)  - "he was on duty and was contacted by a member of staff from the Tapas Restaurant between 09.30 and 22.00 who informed him that the daughter of some guests who were dining there had disappeared.
That he immediately contacted the GNR in Lagos, shortly after this the child’s father and John Hill arrived at the reception and he phoned the GNR again.
He then contacted the head of reception Vítor Santos and informed him of the situation."


 and that of Vitor Dos Santos (7/5/07) 
 "he received a phone call from the reception, from receptionist Helder, who told him that John Hill was extremely agitated as a child had disappeared and that the GNR had been contacted but had not arrived yet. He added (the receptionist) that he had phoned the GNR post several times and that he had been told that they would arrive when they could but that they were investigating a theft in Odiaxere. The receptionist asked the witness whether he should contact the PSP, to which the witness replied no as this area belongs to the GNR.

Given the circumstances, the witness thought it best to go to the resort to find out more about the situation."
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1345
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Verdi on 30.07.17 13:03

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
PeterMac 2 seconds ago

....With his permission I placed the weather part of that diary in the public domain. It covers the whole week, including the day of arrival, the Sunday, and the rest of the week, up to and including the day of the Pool Photo - and then goes on to show how the typical late April 'cold front' gradually drifted to the South West, to be replaced with warmer weather for the next month....
Link please, for the hard of hearing - in great big shouty coloured letters for the hard of seeing !!!
Email from Peter for you Verdi:

Verdi was asking for the link for the weather stuff.
If is from Ch 15, “Almost the last, Last Photo Chapter”
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-15-almost-last-word-on-last.html

It is also referred to again in Ch 12 Sun Hats and Flapping Curtains, where I look at the wind direction, ground conditions, vegetation, resistance to any guts, size of window compared with size of door, material of which the full length curtains were made and the photo of them trapped hard against the wall buy the bed and by the wicker chair,  and so on in the second part.
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-12-floppy-sun-hats-and-flapping.html
P


Text Witness / Commentator 1
Calendar of Events. and notes about weather
[This has been heavily edited to focus on the weather related items]

Saturday, April 28 2007.
Clear skies with warm temperatures for time of year enabled a full entry in the golf
competition at the nearby Boavista Resort. From 1 ’til 4 pm, warm dry conditions. Clear skies at night resulted in cooler conditions by dawn the following day.

Sunday, April 29 2007. Another fine day (warm once the Sun got up) but some evidence of
weather on the change by evening. No threat of frost for the following day due to cloud cover that night.
Monday, April 30 2007. Cloudy day, but dry and average temperatures.
Tuesday, May 1 2007. Cooler cloudier weather,
Wednesday, May 2 2007. Cool, cloudy with sunny spells and moderate winds
Thursday, 3 May 2007 Weather continues cool and cloudy with sunny intervals, but not pool dipping weather.   Noticed first evidence of weather change, as by 7.15 pm cloud was clearing from the North.  Just after 11 pm night sky clear with full moon
I arrived at my apartment about 11:45 pm. It was a clear dry moonlit night and no sound of
human or vehicular activity, and it was good to reflect that better weather had now set in.
In fact, the rains did not return until 14 June.
Friday 4 May, 2007 I was awakened at c.0750 on a fine clear morning,
Saturday 5 May, 2007. Weather continues fine and sunny.
_ _ _ _ _
This witness was then shown the sequence of photos. All are in the public domain. They are posted on various sites dedicated to photos, notably Flickr

Having viewed the sequence of photos above, the expert and local resident said-

the sequence indicates a typical weather system movement in Portugal.
In short, it shows clearer cooler, but brighter weather, moving down from the
North on a NW wind (the prevailing western Algarve wind) and displacing milder
but wet and cloudy weather as it does so. [The Pictures] of a local Algarve
scene taken on the 4 and 5 May [ . . .] indicate that a period of clear northerly
airstream weather (typically lasting a week or so) has finally moved in.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
The Met sequence and the photo sequence coupled with the evidence of conditions given by the Tapas 9 confirms a typical Algarve weather pattern; thereby casting serious doubt on the McCann's date for the last photo. Wind speed is still the overriding factor in eliminating 3 May as the date of photo in my opinion. It is difficult to judge the wind conditions from the pictures on either date, but the evidence of all (on the ground at the time) consulted indicate that the photo as posed would not have been possible on 3 May.
However of much greater import - is the wind speed and cloud factor.
At 1400 on 3 May, wind speed is recorded as force 4 with a still air temperature of 17 C.
Although the pool area is to some extent sheltered, with the westerly direction component the wind would be markedly chilly with a chill factor pulling the temp down to as low as 15C - definitely not suitable for scantily clad pool activity.
Of far greater importance; however, on the photo there is no sign of any disturbance of
Madeleine's hair which hangs lankly below her hat. A hat which; moreover, is perched
loosely on top of her head and would not remain unsupported in a Force 4 wind. Clearly, the cloud factor on 3 May would rule out such a photo.
Thank you PeterMac for taking the time (again) and Get'emGoncalo - loud and clear!

I tire of reading the critics passing off such important expert observations as 'something picked up down the pub' or 'some anonymous bloke at the other end of an email said...' and such like.

Fascinating subject - I'm a novice (a hobbyist some might say) observer of weather conditions and climatic change and it's effects on health and general well being.  Bit of an impossible task around here where the season can change up to half a dozen times a day - gets a bit confusing at times.

confused

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14101
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by sandancer on 31.07.17 12:52

The comments on Steve Gibsons videos are becoming more and more personal and abusive . I think Steve is quite a naive young man who is having his ego stroked by his new " buddy " the manipulative , arrogant , xenophobic abusive Common Sense ( now there's a misnomer if ever I heard one ) . Sadly Steve is being used by this man and cannot or will not see it . 

Anyone who puts up comments speaking against his " theory " is rapidly shot down in flames . Anyone who comments with evidence not conjecture is abused and informed the PJ files are a fairy tale and the product of a " corrupt third world police force " .

I think it's time people left them alone , to wither and die they are feeding off comments and C.S. in particular is reveling in the attention. He's like a vampire sucking people dry , Steve included !

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Jill Havern on 31.07.17 13:32

Peter Mac2 minutes ago
I hope you have a good lawyer and access to a "Fund".
I do not think explaining at the beginning that you don't know what you are talking about is sufficient in law to absolve you from accusing a named person - who has already been interviewed and eliminated by the Police - of a long list of very serious crimes.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15451
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Verdi on 31.07.17 15:59

What in the name of all that's sane is this oddity talking about for 45 minutes of unqualified body language analysis?  It's more entertaining than a BBC sitcom or, if you prefer, trying to read through David Payne's rogatory interview..

Lies and bullshit, 'e [Richard D Hall] gets money off of it ...  I can't do that ... I cant do that at all ... given up trying ... but you know I guess all I can do is put my theory out there ... if you fink that you know the government would protect these child killers .... [I'll stop there]

A skillful manipulator like Richard 'All an utter conman and a brilliant spindoctor yer know but there you go .... what I'm gonna do now ....

[sez wot 'eez gonna do now]

.... err wot weve got now 'eez [Vitor Manuel] just coming out ter boat and 'eez got 'is 'at on cos 'e wants ter 'ide from the world ..  I'm struggling 'ere cos yer can wear an 'at cant yer ... even though 'eez sun burnt 'eez got an 'at on .. and a coat is it cold or warm .... wots 'e going on .. dont understand but anyway 'eez gonna err .. 'eez gonna jump out the boat and erm .. lets see wot 'appens ....

Give me strength!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14101
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by JRP on 31.07.17 16:25

At the beginning of this video, Gibson stresses that he doesn't want to be sued by Vitor Manuel so he says he isn't guilty, but he is the most likely suspect, in Gibson's opinion.

Peter Mac makes a comment.
"I hope you have a good lawyer and access to a "Fund".
I do not think explaining at the beginning that you don't know what you are talking about is sufficient in law to absolve you from accusing a named person - who has already been interviewed and eliminated by the Police - of a long list of very serious crimes".


Gibson replies.
"Peter Mac My insistence that he is the most likely suspect is perfectly reasonable given the evidence. And I don't think he'll sue me either. You know why? He's guilty! It looks to me like he did not turn up and search for Madeleine, even though he said he did. That's a massive and lie and makes him the most significant person in terms of the investigation. I've read reports that keys to the rooms went missing in the days leading up to disappearance and it looks, to my mind anyway, that the most likely means of entry in this case was entry by using a key".



eek
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 62
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by JRP on 31.07.17 16:26

I wonder, did anyone else not search for Madeleine?
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 62
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Keitei on 31.07.17 17:43

Going by that ridiculous theory would mean that every person who checked on the McCann children missed Madeline laying behind the couch!

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
Keitei
Keitei
Moderator/Investigator

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-10-12

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by MRNOODLES on 31.07.17 18:52

IMO somebody's been watching too many conspiracy videos. This, they won't sue me because, bollocks. 

The US government won't sue me because I know there was a shooter on the grassy knoll.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum