The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' Mm11

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' Regist10

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' Empty Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Jill Havern on 27.07.17 5:27

This video response by Steve Gibson to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' was published on youtube three days ago.

I have watched only 14 minutes of it so far and:

1 He thinks the Last Photo could have been taken on Wednesday 2nd May
2.He rubbishes claims that the Tennis Balls Photo could have been faked
3. He thinks the Last Photo could have been taken on any day that week as there were bits of sunshine every day, and
4. He insists that Charlotte Pennington WAS at the high tea at 5.30pm pm Thursday 3 May.

His Charlotte Pennington points are exceptionally weak. But in the first 14 minutes, he does make some valid observations which call for further reply.

In first viewing, Steve Gibson does not adopt a nasty tone. However, he does seem to want to demolish some of the most telling points in Richard's films, and it would be good to see how CMOMM members can develop the debate regarding Steve's theories.

As always, CMOMM's mission is to pick away at various theories to get to the truth and we NEVER disallow fair and reasoned comment.

It would also be helpful to have a response from Richard so I have emailed him to alert him to this thread.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by BlueBag on 27.07.17 6:48

He rubbishes claims that the Tennis Balls Photo could have been faked 

So do I.

I think it's a early holiday photo when picking up lots of tennis balls would have been exciting for Madeleine and made a cute photo (by whoever).
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' Empty Re: Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?'

Post by Jill Havern on 27.07.17 7:30

Published on 9 Jul 2017
Most of the people on social media seem to be of the opinion that the parents of Madeleine McCann are in some way connected and responsible for the death of their daughter. I cannot agree. Having read through the eye witness statements and looked at the evidence, I have arrived at the conclusion that the parents are innocent.

Here's another of his films published a couple of weeks ago - he's clearly using this forum, Richard's films and PeterMac's e-book to develop his theory and to debunk ours.

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' Rdh10

Steve Gibson's video response to Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' E-book10
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 27.07.17 16:19

This comment below by A R sounds like it could have been posted by Dr John Synott from the University of Huddersfield.
Or it could be someone else trying to get in on the act.  
The post was made today in response to Gibson's video. You can clearly see how they are trying to pigeon-hole us all as 'conspiracists'.
One bit of comfort for us though - the researcher admits that the proportion of McCann-sceptics is growing and numbers of pro-McCanners are dropping!.
He says this is because they are afraid of us!
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13598-three-university-forensic-psychologists-say-anti-mccann-trolls-cannot-be-cured

A R 3 hours ago

Steve, I'm involved in a post grad research project looking at mainstream and social media treatment of high profile events and this has included the McCann case.

In particular, we've been looking at the culture of fake news and conspiracy theories
and how their spread on social media platforms influences public perception and behaviour.

With regard to the McCann case, we have recorded a steady decline in people who actively support the parents online
and so finding people willing to debate the case online from a pro-McCann point of view has been quite hard.

Some keep their sympathy low-key, for example, by deliberately avoiding certain trigger words which they believe will draw unwanted attention on social media.

Many believe that supporting the McCanns will result in harassment and even intimidation.

As someone commented, it is an emotional subject, but it's actually no less typical of any subject that involves conspiratorial thinking.

Our research merely brushes on social media interaction between opposing factions but there is another research project (partially published) which has been comparing online behaviour of the McCann 'pros’ and 'antis'.  

It was easier for us to find support for the McCanns offline although people who know them personally are understandably protective of their privacy.

Support tends to be based upon reasoning such as yours, that the parents would not have had the means or opportunity to carry out a successful cover-up and that considerable (and far fetched) elaboration is required to make it work.

Although late in the day for us, your videos are therefore a refreshing find, particularly since your conclusions are so comprehensively reasoned.

Incidentally, I did come across one site which discussed the cadaver dogs and why they alerted only to Kate and it suggested that although there were several doctors in the group, only Kate was a general practitioner and more likely than any of the others to encounter persons who are already many hours deceased.
The others all worked in hospitals where corpses are quickly certified as such and removed to the morgue. It's a good point.

I hope you will continue making videos and that they will be allowed to remain online to counter the many items of fake news about the case that currently prevail.

For people researching the case such as ourselves, it is a nightmare to try and separate the facts from the fabrications. I suspect the majority don't even try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBmxYzo6vyo
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 27.07.17 18:20

So Kate's checked, cropped trousers and vest-top which she wore to mortuaries and on numerous house calls to certify death (as one does in chilly April when working for a practice two days a week) picked up cadaver scent. Then they selectively cross-contaminated only certain items and locations. She must never have sat on a chair, bed or sofa in the apartment while thus dressed since these all escaped contamination. However, she did lie on the floor behind the sofa (again as one does) to contaminate it, then felt the urge to move the sofa to hide the spot. The only place to hide a body in Luz was in an apartment belonging to one of the Tapas friends or so Steve believes! Gerry innocently closed the windows and shutters before the police arrived- he must have donned gloves to leave no prints. Gerry never changed his story - er- the doors were locked and he entered by the front door using the key/the patio door was open and he entered  this way. Vitor is definitely guilty as he gets the time he arrived at the apartment wrong. Oddly, Steve fails to apply that same reasoning to the McCanns, the Tapas 7, the nannies and David Payne who repeatedly give contradictory times for events plus even more serious contradictions. Must try harder Steve.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 27.07.17 19:44

MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 27.07.17 20:38

On the " My theory " video Peter Mac has been communicating with Steve .

There is a post from " Common Sense " , a prolific " pro McCann " who " solves " the question of cadaver odour on Doctor Kate's clothes by telling us that as a GP she would come in contact with pregnant women ,who can suffer from Bacterial Vaginosis which can give off the same odour . He even tells us Kate may have suffered this herself ! 

So there you go folks , mystery " solved " ! 

I can't copy the posts over but his rants are unbelievable !

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 27.07.17 20:47

@sandancer wrote:On the " My theory " video Peter Mac has been communicating with Steve .

There is a post from " Common Sense " , a prolific " pro McCann " who " solves " the question of cadaver odour on Doctor Kate's clothes by telling us that as a GP she would come in contact with pregnant women ,who can suffer from Bacterial Vaginosis which can give off the same odour . He even tells us Kate may have suffered this herself ! 

big grin hilarious! have they explained why Kate would have been sitting in the flower bed?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 27.07.17 21:00

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@sandancer wrote:On the " My theory " video Peter Mac has been communicating with Steve .

big grin hilarious! have they explained why Kate would have been sitting in the flower bed?

Could she have making daisy chains ?  laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.07.17 21:03

@sandancer wrote: ...... as a GP she would come in contact with pregnant women ,who can suffer from Bacterial Vaginosis which can give off the same odour . He even tells us Kate may have suffered this herself !
Oh please - not before dinner  :puke: .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 27.07.17 21:19

Well, something "fishy" was certainly afoot. If the culprit was B.V. odour emanating from Kate's nether regions it would certainly be discernible on all her clothing, not just a selective set, and from anything she sat on. If her clothing was the culprit, how did it transfer only to cuddlecat and the red T shirt and not to any other items she had contact with? Next they'll blame Gerry's bad breath - hmm, he did talk a lot of rot   big grin
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 27.07.17 22:20

Did she keep the key Fob in her furry purse ?

I'll get me coat.........
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 27.07.17 22:30

@Verdi wrote:
@sandancer wrote: ...... as a GP she would come in contact with pregnant women ,who can suffer from Bacterial Vaginosis which can give off the same odour . He even tells us Kate may have suffered this herself !

Sorry Verdi    Sad

How about this one from the same posted on another video 

" Why were the McCanns never informed there was an automatic button to open the shutters , both on the outside and the inside ?" 

spit coffee hysterical lol4

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 27.07.17 23:52

I can't believe we've gone full circle again. 
Fine, there's nothing wrong with debating Richard's film. He's always been open to that with everything thing he's done. 
However, underpinning your theory on 'Kate's favourite trousers' is just, er meh. Seriously, if I was a member of a jury and a barrister was trying to convince me. Two doctors going on holiday. And one takes the same pair of trousers to wear as they do to work where they come into contact with the dead. I'd genuinely think 'bollocks' it wouldn't happen. 
(No offense intended) Piss poor people on a £10 Sun holiday wouldn't even wear work gear on holiday.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 28.07.17 0:00

Have you ever visited a doctor wearing those kind of pants to work anyway.  I know I haven't.  

They are casual/holiday pants and probably not worn so much pre May due to the weather in the UK.

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by maureenenidc on 28.07.17 0:06

I have had a few comments with him this last 10 days and IMO he has a nasty agenda. Just a heads up he takes your comments SS them and use's  them in another video., as he did with mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.07.17 0:13

@maureenenidc wrote:I have had a few comments with him this last 10 days and IMO he has a nasty agenda. Just a heads up he takes your comments SS them and use's  them in another video., as he did with mine.
Now why doesn't that surprise me?

The perils of the internet I fear - you have to try and sort the wheat from the chaff.  Something CMoMM has excelled in these past years thumbsup .  Sometimes even when you think you're on safe ground there is evil afoot.

How could any sane minded person use the disappearance of a precious little three year old child to create evil, or to a lesser degree try to destroy reputations?  A very sad world in which we live.

I despair.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by maureenenidc on 28.07.17 0:55

IMO he is doing it for one reason MONEY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.07.17 1:09

@maureenenidc wrote:IMO he is doing it for one reason MONEY.
Yes, that's the usual reason isn't it. 

No, second thoughts strike that - it's always the reason isn't it.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.07.17 8:08

He says this is because they are afraid of us!
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13598-three-university-forensic-psychologists-say-anti-mccann-trolls-cannot-be-cured

A R 3 hours ago

In particular, we've been looking at the culture of fake news and conspiracy theories
 and how their spread on social media platforms influences public perception and behaviour.

Yeah.... because all official stories are true and everything that disagrees and questions official stories is fake.

Some people can tell wheat from chaff. There's lots and lots of chaff on the internet.

There is also wheat.

Did we ever find out who sponsored their research?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 28.07.17 9:35

@sandancer wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Sorry Verdi    Sad

How about this one from the same posted on another video 

" Why were the McCanns never informed there was an automatic button to open the shutters , both on the outside and the inside ?" 

And the cadaver odour on Cuddle Cat too?

What was Kate doing with it? Was there a sanitary product crisis in the Algarve?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.07.17 11:52

@sandancer wrote: How about this one from the same posted on another video 

That even surpasses the often repeated suggestion that Warners/Ocean Club were duty bound to display a notice in all their accommodation, warning guests about burglaries in the area roll .

Does this come from the same sourcy beggar I ask myself - possibly Walker'ing with a crutch?

If your going to select a production relating to the case of Madeleine McCann to tear apart, what better place to start than the 2013 Crimewatch special.  That's not just inaccurate, it's downright falsification.  Or what about that other documentary err mmm err, you know err what's it called ... coming soon on main stream media subject to legal and financial restraints... who can remember that far back.  Can't remember, it'll come to me ....

Why pick on Richard D Hall?  As if I didn't know. backstab

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 28.07.17 12:21

One good thing comes from this video. It proves, if you try to support the McCann's claims you end up wandering off into the realms of fantasy.

Interesting read, some of the comments, Peter Mac tries to explain the shutter mechanism, and here's how it ended with a masterpiece in comedic bullsh*t from this Gibson bloke.

The film maker replies to Peter Mac.

"Peter Mac So what about opening the shutters as far as they can go and using something to hold them open? Could a stick be rammed into the holding rack at the side of the shutters? If it could, why not do that, open the windows and then use the ratchet system to wind the roller round? Or maybe the shutters can indeed be opened, but you need to be shown how to do this by a crime syndicate, perhaps the very group who were breaking into the apartments before the McCanns arrived? Using keys? You claim too that the windows cannot be opened from outside without using equipment and causing damage. Fine, but what about if the kidnapper had been inside the apartment and had prepared the windows in some way"?

This apparently is from a man who applies Occam's Razor to his theory.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 28.07.17 12:28

@JRP wrote:One good thing comes from this video. It proves, if you try to support the McCann's claims you end up wandering off into the realms of fantasy.

Interesting read, some of the comments, Peter Mac tries to explain the shutter mechanism, and here's how it ended with a masterpiece in comedic bullsh*t from this Gibson bloke.

The film maker replies to Peter Mac.

"Peter Mac So what about opening the shutters as far as they can go and using something to hold them open? Could a stick be rammed into the holding rack at the side of the shutters? If it could, why not do that, open the windows and then use the ratchet system to wind the roller round? Or maybe the shutters can indeed be opened, but you need to be shown how to do this by a crime syndicate, perhaps the very group who were breaking into the apartments before the McCanns arrived? Using keys? You claim too that the windows cannot be opened from outside without using equipment and causing damage. Fine, but what about if the kidnapper had been inside the apartment and had prepared the windows in some way"?

This apparently is from a man who applies Occam's Razor to his theory.
And here's PeterMac's reply:

Peter Mac3 hours ago Highlighted reply

So the scenario now involves a stick - which no one has found - and a kidnapper who goes into the apartment via the front door using a key, prepares the window for opening, then goes outside, and opens it, then goes back inside via the front door . . . ? Even
the McCanns and Mitchell accepted that the windows and shutters were nothing to do with anything. Kate NOW says the curtains blew - whooshed - into the room. (Autobiography and TV interviews) No one else noticed this gale force gust, nor the one which slammed the door. Previously in her 4/5/7 statement, and repeated in Gerry's 4/5/7 statement, she had said the curtains were wide OPEN. The photo you so helpfully include shows the curtains - medium weight fabric and full length to the floor - trapped behind the bed and the wicker chair. If they had 'whooshed' they would be draped dramatically over both. There are extensive weather reports available, for airports and coastal ports which are there for anyone who wants to do some research. Two gusts like that would have
slammed into the PVC sheeting round the Tapas bar, but no one reports anything.

big grin

---------------
eta: PeterMac said he's just about finished with Steve Gibson now so will just add his last comment:

steve gibson1 hour ago

Peter Mac I said it COULD have been held up with a stick if pushing the shutters up from outside does not engage the winding mechanism. But just because the shutters cannot be wound in from outside does not mean the window could not have been open from outside.
Vitor could have pushed the shutters up, held them in place and then opened the window just as we see Heriberto Janosch doing in the ten years on documentary. It just means that the shutters were not up when Oldfield checked. Once Vitor opens the windows he
winds the shutters round from outside. "a kidnapper who goes into the apartment via the front door using a key, prepares the window for opening, then goes outside, and opens it, then goes back inside via the front door . . . ?" Who said that? I never said
that. I very clearly say that Vitor could have prepared the window at some point before the abduction. I know you cover up believers like to twist, no scratch that...NEED to twist the evidence to make it fit your theory, but there's really no need twist my
words also. And stop telling me what the weather was like. I don't care what you think you know about the weather. You weren't there on that night. Kate says a gust of wind of wind blew the curtains, it means a gust of wind blew the curtains. Jane Tanner also
describes the night as breezy. Why would they lie?

Peter Mac48 minutes ago

I give in. If you are not prepared to do the research into the weather, look at wind speed and direction, the thick vegetation round the car park - now cleared - and above all are not prepared to recognise that Kate and Gerry initially signed statements saying
the curtains were wide OPEN, and two years later changed it to tight CLOSED . . . I can say no more. As to why they would lie . . which of the above is the lie? Open and Closed cannot both be true. But always interesting to see new theories develop.

One day there may be the breakthrough the case needs.

Sadly I fear this is not it. Good luck. I hope he does not decide to sue you for defamation.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 28.07.17 13:51

@Keitei wrote:Have you ever visited a doctor wearing those kind of pants to work anyway.  I know I haven't.  

They are casual/holiday pants and probably not worn so much pre May due to the weather in the UK.
Not so sure about that Keitei . Wasn't she wearing those awful pants in the cake cutting photograph? The photo appears to be of  the twins' 2nd birthday party which would be  in February. My how she loved those pants! Parties, work, holiday. You name the occasion and she'll wear 'em. And my word they last well. Unless she had half a dozen pairs of course!
kaz

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum