The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Brooker's and Kate's book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooker's and Kate's book

Post by Brookers on 19.06.17 18:32

I would like to read Kate's book but there is no way I would put money into their coffers to do so. I will try and get the library to order one for me
Brookers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brooker's and Kate's book

Post by polyenne on 19.06.17 19:20

The kids bought (aaarrggghh !!) the "bewk" for me for Fathers Day !! I'm reluctantly reading it with highlighter in hand. Don't expect many pages missing a blob of luminous yellow !!
polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 19.06.17 19:43

@polyenne wrote:The kids bought (aaarrggghh !!) the "bewk" for me for Fathers Day !! I'm reluctantly reading it with highlighter in hand. Don't expect many pages missing a blob of luminous yellow !!
To be fair that is an excellent way of researching and cross referencing. My copy was very colourful, sadly lost during a house move.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookers on 19.06.17 19:54

In the interests of fairness I feel I should at least read the book. If only to sit with a high lighter in hand to do some serious cross referencing.
Brookers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 19.06.17 22:21

Brookers:

I would like to read Kate's book but there is no way I would put money into their coffers to do so. 

You can pick up plenty of used copies on Amazon for the princely sum of 1p (yes, one penny) with a couple of quid for postage.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 19.06.17 22:40

Those making the attacks and accusations against Jill , Tony and CMOMM as a whole clearly have an " agenda " to destroy the forums good name and the amount of research that has gone on over the years and continues to do so .

The question is WHY ? 

Is it all purely a personal vendetta , or is there an underlying reason ? 

The people who have spent years searching for the truth of what happened to Madeleine deserve , praise , respect and support . Not a cruel internet campaign to destroy them personally and to bury what has been uncovered .
To 
Jill, Tony , Peter, Sharon , HideHo , Hobs and all who have been named by these sick individuals . 
Stand tall , hold your heads high , stay strong . You have the support of All members on here .

Ill wish none , speak ill of none for it will come back to you threefold !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 19.06.17 22:47

@Doug D wrote:Brookers:

I would like to read Kate's book but there is no way I would put money into their coffers to do so. 

You can pick up plenty of used copies on Amazon for the princely sum of 1p (yes, one penny) with a couple of quid for postage.

Or try your local charity shops , I've seen copies for 50p .

A belated Welcome Brookers , it's good to have you here . From an ex Lancashire Lass , now an adopted Geordie  welcome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 19.06.17 22:50

Brookers will be receiving a 2nd hand copy. Thanks everybody.  yes

Moderator/Investigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 20.06.17 0:01

Brookers said something on another thread which ressonated with me.

(Sorry I can't find the thread now, but you will understand in a minute)

I had a life-threatening asthma attack early May and, as a result, I then had a heart attack.  Fortunately, my heart attack happened as I was being wheeled into A&E so I was given intensive CPR immediately (including adrenaline into my heart). I was dead for 5 minutes. I was then ventilated for 6.5 days as I couldn't breathe on my own - I kept going into bronchial spasms.

I recall nothing about this, but my discharge notes give me some information - and the rest I have pieced together from my sister who is my NOK and had to drive 2.5 hours to speak to the doctors; and a friend who visited me every day as I happened to have my asthma attack in their house.

I am lucky to be alive.

I can't speak very well, but 7 weeks on, my voice is getting stronger.  I have to use a wheelchair now and I can't write.

I type very slowly by aiming at the keys and editing until I get the right one. (I used to type 60 words per minute)  I even have to have an extra tab open to help me with my spelling as my brain function has been affected.

So I now have a first-hand view about the Tapas 7 statement that suggested that if an accident had happened, there were doctors on hand to resuscitate.

It really isn't that easy. 

The doctors who resuscitated me thought I wouldn't 'make it' because of the severity of my heart attack. And certainly I wouldn't be here without the adrenaline being injected directly into my heart, the use of defibulators as well as CPR.

Madeleine's medical records were never given to the PJ

This topic has been split from the Ben Thompson thread as it's now about Kate's book.

Mod
RosieandSam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.06.17 14:51

Rosieandsam, what a terrible time you have experienced it just so amazing that  some people do not get through and others do ,but with a lot of help.I just hope you will be better soon ,its possably a long haul ,as you need to have the energy also .Soo good to see you let us know what has happened to you .my wishes are for your safe recovery ,don't give up .love joyce1938.
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 20.06.17 18:24

RosieandSam , Thanking you for your inspirational post .

Your strength and resilience are a joy to all .

I wish you a good recovery , one step at a time , one day at a time .

Love , laughter and hugs are the best medicine .    roses friends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 21.06.17 2:16

@RosieandSam wrote:Brookers said something on another thread which ressonated with me.

(Sorry I can't find the thread now, but you will understand in a minute)

I had a life-threatening asthma attack early May and, as a result, I then had a heart attack.  Fortunately, my heart attack happened as I was being wheeled into A&E so I was given intensive CPR immediately (including adrenaline into my heart). I was dead for 5 minutes. I was then ventilated for 6.5 days as I couldn't breathe on my own - I kept going into bronchial spasms.

I recall nothing about this, but my discharge notes give me some information - and the rest I have pieced together from my sister who is my NOK and had to drive 2.5 hours to speak to the doctors; and a friend who visited me every day as I happened to have my asthma attack in their house.

I am lucky to be alive.

I can't speak very well, but 7 weeks on, my voice is getting stronger.  I have to use a wheelchair now and I can't write.

I type very slowly by aiming at the keys and editing until I get the right one. (I used to type 60 words per minute)  I even have to have an extra tab open to help me with my spelling as my brain function has been affected.

So I now have a first-hand view about the Tapas 7 statement that suggested that if an accident had happened, there were doctors on hand to resuscitate.

It really isn't that easy. 

The doctors who resuscitated me thought I wouldn't 'make it' because of the severity of my heart attack. And certainly I wouldn't be here without the adrenaline being injected directly into my heart, the use of defibulators as well as CPR.

Madeleine's medical records were never given to the PJ

This topic has been split from the Ben Thompson thread as it's now about Kate's book.

Mod
RosieandSam I'm so happy you survived.    You are right it is not easy and you need a lot of equipment and medicine to revive someone. 
Sadly I do believe that was not even tried here.

I hope you continue to recover!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 24.06.17 17:06

Thank you all for your kindness and good wishes.

It may take me 4 hours to write a letter now rather than 40 minutes, but I am still here and can continue with searching for truth for Madeleine. 

Because of my situation I have read a lot about trauma causing a heart attack. The trauma can be a fall involving the head or chest, a respiratory challenge (e.g a severe coughing fit, choking or allergic reaction). Any of these can lead to life-threatening arrhythmias and heart failure.

I was lucky in that I was blue-lighted to A&E and my heart attack happened as I was being wheeled into hospital 17 minutes later. Time was of the essence - and even with the best help on hand, I still died for 5 minutes.

We never leave children alone in baths because they might drown in 2 inches of water. We never leave children alone when sleeping because they might wake with illness or being very unsettled. 

Half an hour checks (even if I believed the Mcanns and their friends checked that frequently) is simply not enough.
RosieandSam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum