The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Major Incident' as van hits mosque worshippers

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Major Incident' as van hits mosque worshippers

Post by Verdi on 19.06.17 13:27

There is normally a public outcry when an act of terrorism in the name of ISIS is reported by the main stream media.  Why is there a deafening silence when a group of Muslims are targeted by an act of terrorism - is it not one and the same, innocent victims killed or injured or traumatized?

Finsbury Park attack: Theresa May condemns 'sickening' terror attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

I sincerely hope this isn't 'an eye for an eye' attitude.  Innocent victims are innocent victims, no matter what their faith, culture, colour etc.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Major Incident' as van hits mosque worshippers

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 19.06.17 13:31

It has kicked off - exactly as we predicted it would.

BUT we note, there is no "Lone Wolf, Mental Health Issues, not part of a wider group, investigated for drink drive or illness or may have fallen asleep at the wheel. . ."

No - this time it is IMMEDIATELY labelled Terrorist.
The Muslim community would scream racist if they didn't.

Two sets of values.  Two legal systems, Two incompatible communities,

Peter
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 13:57

Was it terrorism?

I'm waiting for details.

It wasn't outside the Mosque as originally reported.

Wouldn't that be a kicker if it turns out it was an accident?

And even if he was a nutter, there is no crazy ideology behind it justifying it.

The media are playing it for all it's worth... "look those white people are just as bad".

We'll see.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.06.17 13:58

Personally, I think all religions are a bit quirky.

Years ago, doing a bit of sightseeing in Spain, I visited a Roman Catholic place of worship with a very long stone stairway leading up to the building.  A number of women swathed in black with black lace mantilla covering their faces, were making their way up the steps on their knees.

Was it penance - I can't recall the reason but it seemed bonkers to me, then I'm not religious.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.06.17 14:04

@BlueBag wrote:Was it terrorism?
Good question, something I've pondered for a long while as regards media reportage and government reaction in the form of platitudes.

A quick simple dictionary check..

'the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'

I think that sums up the word to perfection.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 14:18

Was it an accident?

"an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury."
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 14:24

@Verdi wrote:Personally, I think all religions are a bit quirky.

Years ago, doing a bit of sightseeing in Spain, I visited a Roman Catholic place of worship with a very long stone stairway leading up to the building.  A number of women swathed in black with black lace mantilla covering their faces, were making their way up the steps on their knees.

Was it penance - I can't recall the reason but it seemed bonkers to me, then I'm not religious.
Yes that's bonkers.

Penance is supposed to a sacrifice on behalf of those who need help... even though Jesus supposedly did the ultimate infinite sacrifice and there was no more need.

At least it's not as mad a stoning adulterers or killing people who decide they don't want to be Christians anymore.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 14:37

The mental gymnastics are incredible.

Does this man know anything about Islam?

Has he ever condemned the Islam laws concerning apostasy?

Do ex-Muslims have the right to live without fear?

Do critics of Islam have a right to live without fear?

Do homosexuals have the right to live without fear?

Do Muslim women rape victims have the right to live without fear?

(There is a long list...)

The man is a moron.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 15:08

If the rumours are true I think I know why drivers details haven't been released yet.

Oh... that's a tricky one.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 20:22

What is this crap we are now being told?
From the BBC:

The man arrested on suspicion of carrying out a terror attack near a north London mosque is Darren Osborne from Cardiff, the BBC understands.

The father-of-four was held after a van hit Muslims who had been attending evening prayers in Finsbury Park.
They had been helping a man who had collapsed. He later died but it is not clear if it was because of the attack.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

So there was already a man collapsed before the van hit them? Who might have been dead/dying?

In the road?

Around a corner?

With a crowd around him?

This sounds like an accident?
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 20:30

Will the Government/media stitch David Osborne up or come clean?

It's a tough call for them considering the corner they have been painting themselves in all day.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.17 21:06

This is where it happened.

So we have a man suffering a heart attack in the road surrounded by people trying to resuscitate him.

We have a married man with 4 kids down from Cardiff in a hired van (probably has a job next day) driving around where he doesn't know.

He turns left into this cul-de-sac.

He bumps into the crowd in the road at low speed.

The rest is history.

We've been fed bulls**t all day.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.06.17 22:16

Once upon a time I had a bloke dumped on me because he was vulnerable and couldn't be left out in the field, so to speak, as he needed constant supervision - me?  I too saw the funny side of that.

To cut a very long story short (it involved a third party who tried to exploit the situation by getting their mitts on the filthy lucre, another staff member who I'd had my beady eye on for a long time for having sticky fingers),  the bloke made off with a briefcase load of cash left temporarily in the hands of the third party.  When the police caught up with him at his home, he told them god made him do it !!!

God's got a lot to answer for!  I never saw him again - thank god  smilie !

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie on 19.06.17 23:57

@BlueBag wrote:This is where it happened.

So we have a man suffering a heart attack in the road surrounded by people trying to resuscitate him.

We have a married man with 4 kids down from Cardiff in a hired van (probably has a job next day) driving around where he doesn't know.

He turns left into this cul-de-sac.

He bumps into the crowd in the road at low speed.

The rest is history.

We've been fed bulls**t all day.

There must be some sort of CCTV along that road or surrounding ones that has maybe caught some footage.
When you read that one person is dead (the person that could have already been dead) & people have come forward & claimed he has said "I've done my bit" & "I want to kill Muslims" then immediatley you feel as if it was done with intent to harm or kill & should immediately be classed as a terror attack.
But if it was an accident & people immedatiley thought it could be a terrorist, would they have approached the car & pulled him out, beat him up & suppressed him & if so, could that lead him to say the same things as reported through sheer anger? Unlinkely IMO but not implausible.
Also on Sky News the police are said to be searching an address in Cardiff which he is registered at, in the same report local residents are quoted as saying "If I ever needed anything, he would come, I just can't believe he did that, I'm a Muslim". A taxi driver named Saleema Naeem.
Then as if to make it even more shocking, Khadijeh Sherizi, who lives NEXT DOOR to Osborne, said: "I saw him on the news and I thought 'oh my God' that is my neighbour.
"He has been so normal. He was in his kitchen yesterday afternoon singing with his kids.
"He was the dad of the family. He has kids. He lives next door. He seemed polite and pleasant to me."
Why would someone say "he was the dad of the family" & then follow up with"he has kids" having already said he was singing with his kids! As if to reaffirm the fact this is a FAMILY man & this is shocking. Although I can't be sure this is a direct quote.
Seems Mr Darren Osborne was much friendlier with a taxi driver than his next door neighbour & by all accounts knew him better.
I will see how this plays out until another similar incident occurs in probably less than 4 weeks time.
Still, there must be a mosque near me I could stay close to with all the extra security spending they are pledging towards them & Islam is a religion of peace so I should be welcome to sit right outside.

All IMO

The Sky article is here.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/news.sky.com/story/amp/suspect-in-london-van-attack-identified-as-darren-osborne-10920634
Truth4Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie on 20.06.17 0:14

This is in The Guardian
On Monday neighbours in Pentwyn, where Osborne had lived for several years, described him as “aggressive” and “strange”. They said that over the weekend he told a 10-year old Muslim neighbour he was an “inbred” and had been thrown out of a local pub for getting drunk, “cursing Muslims and saying he would do some damage”.
A 10 year old Muslim neighbour. Could this be a son/relative of Khadijeh Sherizi? Who is quoted separately by SKY as saying "he was a family man" he was "singing in the kitchen" as recently as YESTERDAY?" so over the weekend.
I'm sure if neighbours knew he was actively projecting hate to other muslims nearby this neighbour wouldn't be saying at any point this has come as a surprise to them.

Eyewitness Abdul Rahman told the BBC: "When the guy came out from his van he wanted to escape, run away, and he was saying 'I want to kill Muslims. 'I want to kill Muslims.'"
This is a little contradictory, would someone who really wanted to cause harm to people, from a specific religious faith try & escape once they'd got them on the ropes & scared? Or would they go down fighting & have other means of attack with them?

Some witnesses (some? So more than one?) said there was more than one person involved in the attack, (contradicted by Abdul Rahman above) but a statement from the police said there were no other suspects.
I don't understand either how the police could class this as a terrorist attack within 8 minutes?

All IMO

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/several-casualties-reported-after-van-hits-pedestrians-in-north-london
Truth4Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie on 20.06.17 1:03

Steven Morris for The Guardian
The Muslim next-door neighbours of Osborne alleged he had racially abused their son at the weekend.

Khadijh Sherazi
Spelt in Sky source as Khadijeh Sherizi
said she had never had any problems with him or his family until this weekend. But her 12-year-old son, Nadeem, said:

I was on my bike and he just came up to me and said ‘in-bred’. Just out there [on the road]. It was just a normal voice. He just said it.

His sister, Nadia, 10, said she also heard what Osborne said.

Me and my nan were sat on the deck. She was putting the washing out. All of a sudden we heard him say ‘in-bred’. I said to my nan: ‘Did you hear that?’ She said it was probably to his dogs.

The children’s mother said it had not been said in an angry tone. She continued: We didn’t think nothing of it. He seemed a normal bloke, a normal family, normal kids, happy go lucky. I would see him out walking with his two spaniels. He would also shout quite a lot but the kids seemed happy. I wouldn’t have said he was someone with mental problems.

Asked about the attack in Finsbury Park, she said: “It’s shocking, me being Muslim. If I go out some places are racist. I get called batman. You think, get a life. This guy didn’t show any signs of being racist.”

So which one is it Khadijh?
Sky's glowing family man reference?
Or The Guardians "I'm just going to brush someone calling my child inbred under the carpet?"
Because in both interviews you would have already had knowledge of the "inbred" incident.

All IMO

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates
Truth4Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.17 7:56

Ms Dick paints herself into a tighter corner:

Met Police chief Cressida Dick and faith leaders were among hundreds who took part in a vigil on Monday night.

Ms Dick said the incident was "quite clearly an attack on Muslims", and the community would now see more police, including armed officers, in the area, "particularly around religious establishments".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

David Osborne is going to get stitched up.

This country makes me sick.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.17 8:32

The Times front page today is amazing.

"He drove into a crowd of people emerging from prayers".

No!

He turned left into a cul-de-sac where there was a crowd of people around a man on the ground who had collapsed. The cul-de-sac is half a mile away from the Mosque. No one was "emerging".

The rest of the article is of a similar standard.

So what is going to happen?

Are the media, Police and Government going to back down and eat crow or is David Osborne going to get stitched up?
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 9:35

'Darren? He's a bloody psycho': Dad-of-four terror suspect who split from partner six months ago is a heavy-drinking brawler who was thrown out of a pub for cursing Muslims and threatening to 'do some damage' on day before attack 

Darren Osborne (left and right) has been named locally as the suspect accused of ploughing a van into a group of Muslim worshippers outside Muslim Welfare House in north London this morning. The 47-year-old is believed to have grown up in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, but is now said to live with his partner and four children in Cardiff, South Wales. It came as a hero Imam described how he prevented a mob attack on the suspect just moments after Muslim worshippers were mown down outside the mosque. Muslim leader Mohammed Mahmoud stepped in when an angry crowd attempted to 'kick and punch' the suspect as he was being restrained by three men following the suspected terror attack.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 9:40

The rhetoric surrounding the word “extremism” is becoming worrying.

I do not believe in a God.
I try to counter arguments with evidence, and facts, science and logic, but it is unlikely that anyone will be able to shake my conviction
Am I therefore an “Extremist” ?

I am acquainted with several people who hold the exact opposite view, and argue that the words of the Bible, including the stories told in the Old Testament are literally true.
They too will not be shaken by argument, logic, facts, or science.

Are they “extremists” ?

Is not Theresa May, as a devout daughter of a vicar, herself an “Extremist”.

Muslims by definition submit to the word of Allah, as revealed to his only prophet.
They are required to believe that the Holy Qur’an is the word of Allah, and to obey - to submit - to its instruction on how to order their lives and how to behave. The book is very clear about what Muslims must do to unbelievers and heretics and apostates.

In the case of Islam no independent thinking is permitted - on pain of death.   Apostasy, heresy and infidelity are punishable by death.

Are they therefore not all “Extremists”.

Is this similar to the creeping suggestion that anyone who voted for Brexit 'did not really understand the issues", or that those who vote Tory are in some way "evil".
In the former USSR it was not unusual to lock up those who did not agree that communism was a perfect system on the grounds of "mental illness".

Peter
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.17 10:08

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

'Darren? He's a bloody psycho': Dad-of-four terror suspect who split from partner six months ago is a heavy-drinking brawler who was thrown out of a pub for cursing Muslims and threatening to 'do some damage' on day before attack 

Darren Osborne (left and right) has been named locally as the suspect accused of ploughing a van into a group of Muslim worshippers outside Muslim Welfare House in north London this morning. The 47-year-old is believed to have grown up in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, but is now said to live with his partner and four children in Cardiff, South Wales. It came as a hero Imam described how he prevented a mob attack on the suspect just moments after Muslim worshippers were mown down outside the mosque. Muslim leader Mohammed Mahmoud stepped in when an angry crowd attempted to 'kick and punch' the suspect as he was being restrained by three men following the suspected terror attack.

Neighbour Saleem Naema, 50, a taxi driver, said: “I can't believe it. I know him. I've lived here for five years, he was already living here when I moved in.
"If I ever needed anything he would come. I just can't believe that he did that. I am a Muslim."
Khadijeh Sherizi, who lives next door to Osborne, said: "I saw him on the news and I thought 'oh my God' that is my neighbour.
"He has been so normal. He was in his kitchen yesterday afternoon singing with his kids. He was the dad of the family. He has kids. He lives next door. He seemed polite and pleasant to me. I just can't believe it."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

Soooooo........... 
There is bullshit everywhere.
Lots of lies being told left right and centre.
I expect he will get sectioned under the mental health act and that will be that. The Police probably already have him medicated.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 20.06.17 11:01

Ever since 9/11, the worlds bully-boy governments have waged the "War on Terror".

If you can insert the word "terror" into any event, better it's done for you can surely then control the people. In France (as well as other countries), there is an almost constant threat level maintained. Just as it is about to be downgraded, another "terror" attack pops up and it's extended- control of the people. 

Darren Osborne wasn't/isn't a terrorist and this wasn't a "terror" attack. If it was anything, it was a bloke who was sick of seeing what was happening, hired a van and drove into a group of Muslims....an eye for an eye if you like. No doubt he'll be found to be mentally impaired......that's a great catch-all.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.17 11:39

@polyenne wrote:If it was anything, it was a bloke who was sick of seeing what was happening, hired a van and drove into a group of Muslims....an eye for an eye if you like.
I don't even think it was that.

I suspect we'll never see the truth.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 20.06.17 12:22

@BlueBag - I agree, we will never learn the true circumstances.

We live in a strange world.

I hope all those injured make a full recovery and that Osborne's 4? children can come to terms with growing up without their father around.
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 20.06.17 13:20

Blue Bag has nailed it.  I hope they come clean on this.. jumping to conclusions.

Claire25

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/