The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Ben Thompson's attack on Tony Bennett, CMOMM and myself

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben Thompson's attack on Tony Bennett, CMOMM and myself

Post by Phoebe on 20.06.17 17:31

I'm at a loss to understand how Tony Bennett's belief that Madeleine may have already been dead by May 3rd could in any conceivable way be construed as him being pro-McCann. IMO this belief is even more damning for them than the theory that a panicked Gerry legged it through Luz with Madeleine, having discovered her dead on the night of the 3rd. I have been pondering while I was away on why Dr. Amaral may have gone public with that possibility and I begin to wonder if it was a tactically diplomatic ploy to encourage a confession or to allow the general public to accept more easily that parents could behave in such a manner when faced with the dilemma the McCanns met. Put simply, it is one thing to confess that, in the panic and shock of the moment, with alcohol on board, Gerry made a hasty decision to disguise the death as abduction for fear of losing reputation, livelihood, freedom and perhaps custody of other children. They make a rushed decision in panic and then found it impossible to extricate themselves. That is bad, but believable and almost understandable. To suggest, as T.B. does, that the McCanns had time to consider and plan, to come to terms with the tragic death yet STILL go ahead with a farce to cover their asses is infinitely more serious a charge. It points to their actions being coldly calculated and allows no extenuating circumstances whatsoever. How anyone who supports this theory could be termed a pro-McCann is mind-boggling.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 20.06.17 18:13

@polyenne wrote:His mammy must be real proud of her little soldier. Still clinging to those old apron strings, struggling to make it through life on his own. Probably has one of those circus mirrors that makes you look bigger than you really are ?

I'm not scared........sshhh, is that him coming for me !!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for his mother , I'm sure she did her best to bring him up as a decent young man .

What a shame he's let her down so badly .

Let her down by becoming nothing short of a loud , foul mouthed bully who thinks it's his right to abuse and intimidate people whilst hiding behind his keyboard .

He must be so proud of himself , how to make a name for yourself by becoming a nonentity on social media with a gang of followers no better than him !

What a sad little individual leading a sad little life .

Tony is worth a million times more .

Ben Thompson , WHO ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 18:14

Message from a Portuguese well-wisher  dated 10 October 2015

Forum members may not want to read all these comments about Ben Thompson, or the others who attack us so vitriolically, but I’ve just gone back to look at a message I got from a Portuguese well-wisher back on 10 October 2015 - which is very relevant, and concerns us all really.

This is a summary of what my informant told me. The informant is Portuguese, lives in Portugal, and is close to Goncalo Amaral’s circle of contacts.

Item 1
Isabelle McFadden (a close ally of Ben Thompson) had been boasting to several people that she was working with Gonçalo Amaral and Sofia Landerset (known on the net as ‘astro’). This was completely untrue. At the same time she was working with several others to publicly defame Joana Morais and others, who at that time were saying that Operation Grange was a dishonest cover-up operation. No-one knows why she was doing this.

Item 2
My Portuguese informant noted that Isabelle McFadden had been

• Working closely with leading McCann Team member Brian Kennedy and ‘JillyCL’ on Twitter together with a rugby-player and journalist, Mark Souster.
  • The informant doesn’t know what these three were plotting
  • Isabelle has multiple ‘sock’ accounts, including @kiki_barnes and @mccanncasetweets
  • Isabelle’s work with Brian Kennedy and Mark Souster was discussed on StopTheMyths, here: http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7119
  • Isabelle McFadden was not regarded by the Portuguese supporters of Amaral as a reliable source
  • She used grandiose usernames, such as @portugalonline, @portugalbound, @portugalcds, @queendeportugal.and @IsabelleMcfabulous. This was evidence of narcissism
  • She had boasted on the internet that Brian Kennedy had praised her as ‘a powerful speaker’. Possibly Brian Kennedy had fed her inflated ego

Item 3
My informant said that it was possible that McFadden is a plant, together with others to cause a division amongst McCann-sceptics. Involved together with McFadden were Twitter posters known as ‘Paul Rees’, Zora McCartney and Ben Thompson. These were said to be involved in order to make a big name for themselves, but were often just as nasty as pro-Mcanns, if not worse. They were collectively:

• exposing people’s addresses on social media,
  • playing manipulative and duplicitous games,
  • conducting ‘power games’ between different Facebook groups,
  • turning on almost anyone, and, especially
  • stalking internet users, even including Brenda Leyland (McFadden is said to have used the @kiki_barnes account to attack Brenda Leyland) - and
  • targeting Tony Bennett and Jill Havern in particular and CMOMM in general.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MEC47912 on 20.06.17 19:56

You are all nothing but disgusting little bullies. You ought to take a look in the mirror. Ugly on the inside. 
But well done, you're actually showing yourselves up for the vile people you really are. 
Jill you should be ashamed of yourself. 
Yes you'll delete this and block me from the forum, what a new. That's what you do with every single post that doesn't agree with you. Speaks volumes.
MEC47912

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 20:00

@MEC47912 wrote:You are all nothing but disgusting little bullies. You ought to take a look in the mirror. Ugly on the inside. 
But well done, you're actually showing yourselves up for the vile people you really are. 
Yes you'll delete this and block me from the forum, what a new. That's what you do with every single post that doesn't agree with you. Speaks volumes.
I should be ashamed of myself for what Sade Elisha?
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie on 20.06.17 20:03

@MEC47912 wrote:You are all nothing but disgusting little bullies. You ought to take a look in the mirror. Ugly on the inside. 

Coming from you?
Actually I had got home from work (if you know what that is) & decided I had 2 hours to kill. I sold 2 houses today so decided to celebrate by having a beer before my partner & beautiful daughter got home. Bored as I was I decided to message you (if you're Ben Thompson) No bullying, in fact the only insults or intimidating words came via your keyboard.
Grow up, move out & move on whilst doing something productive to obtain the truth we want for MM.
Truth4Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 20:05

No, it's not Ben it's his admin Sade Anslow. https://twitter.com/SadeElisha86

She and Ben spammed my facebook group and facebook page last night so now she's come here to do the same.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MEC47912 on 20.06.17 20:07

For this whole thread, especially the last few replies. Is that the kind of behaviour you condone? Would you appreciate a son of yours, or brother, being talked about and bullied in this way? Or is it only when you feel attacked that counts? 
This is your forum, you are responsible for it. The fact you've had to ask someone to edit the screenshots proves you know this isn't right Jill. Surely you are better than this.
MEC47912

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 20:09

@MEC47912 wrote:For this whole thread, especially the last few replies. Is that the kind of behaviour you condone? Would you appreciate a son of yours, or brother, being talked about and bullied in this way? Or is it only when you feel attacked that counts? 
This is your forum, you are responsible for it. The fact you've had to ask someone to edit the screenshots proves you know this isn't right Jill. Surely you are better than this.
You're a fine one to talk on behalf of Ben.

If his behaviour wasn't so despicable this thread wouldn't exist would it?
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie on 20.06.17 20:11

@MEC47912 wrote:For this whole thread, especially the last few replies. Is that the kind of behaviour you condone? Would you appreciate a son of yours, or brother, being talked about and bullied in this way? Or is it only when you feel attacked that counts? 

I don't think Jill needs to condone any of what I said. I'm fairly new to this forum & haven't actually had any direct contact with Jill so she hasn't prompted me (nor has anyone else for that matter) to send the messages.
I did it off my own back & all of it is my opinion.
Also if my brother or son was doing exactly what Ben has been then I would have been the first to tell them, stop being a douche bag & wake up & smell the coffee so it didn't get to this point.
Truth4Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by MEC47912 on 20.06.17 20:13

Spammed? So anyone questioning what you say is simply spamming. Ok. You're only damaging yourself in the long run Jill, by refusing to show both sides of an argument. If you were an innocent victim, you'd have no problem with that. People will see that, and trust you less. 
Considering you're meant to be here for Madeleine, isn't that important to you?
What despicable behaviour exactly? I've seen no personal abuse of anyone from Ben. What are you all, 12?
MEC47912

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 20:16

@MEC47912 wrote:Spammed? So anyone questioning what you say is simply spamming. Ok. You're only damaging yourself in the long run Jill, by refusing to show both sides of an argument. If you were an innocent victim, you'd have no problem with that. People will see that, and trust you less. 
Considering you're meant to be here for Madeleine, isn't that important to you?
What despicable behaviour exactly? I've seen no personal abuse of anyone from Ben. Masturbating with a pot noodle? What are you all, 12?

I've been posting all of Ben's stuff on this thread - along with all my stuff.

Isn't that showing both sides of an argument?
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MEC47912 on 20.06.17 20:20

No, it isn't. You don't allow any posts that defend him, yet allow every one defending you, even disgusting personal remarks which have absolutely no place in the dispute.
I'm done with this, carry on giggling like a couple of kids.
MEC47912

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.17 20:22

You're defending him.

Can't think why.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MEC47912 on 20.06.17 20:23

And I can't think why anyone would defend you. 
Each to their own.

--------------

Added by Admin:

MEC47912

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.17 20:52

@MEC47912 wrote:And I can't think why anyone would defend you. 

Because Jill and Tony are scrupulously honest.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie on 20.06.17 21:03

@MEC47912 wrote:And I can't think why anyone would defend you. 
Each to their own.

No I can see your point.
Why would we defend someone who has created this forum, worked tirelessly to keep it running & made sure any facts that may aide in getting to the truth are laid bare for all to see?
Duhh clapping
Truth4Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 20.06.17 21:17

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:You're defending him.

Can't think why.

I can.

They're getting very transparent - all seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet.  Either they are all the same person, or they are part of a group, with a script and a set of rules that they must follow.   They probably meet up at Kennedys' Knut house that he bought purely for these operations.

It is in the interest of the McCanns to keep us all, especially the PJ, looking at May 3rd when they had alibis.  We can say what we want to about May 3rd because it is easily disproven.  We can even come up with the most ridiculous of stories and promote them as gospel, stories like:

Gerry McCann was running around the streets of PDL carrying Madeleines' corpse, with no real plan in mind, as Kate was sounding the alarm for everyone to look for her. duh

But that doesn't really matter, firstly because it is so ridiculous that no-one would really buy it and secondly because it is not true and could never be proven.

But, on the other hand,  the McCanns' don't want anyone looking at the activities of Apr 29th - May 2nd.   

If this is right, then they must at all costs, promote that famous line that we see in every McCann news article:   

"Madeleine disappeared from her parents apartment on May 3rd  2007, whilst her parents dined at the local tapas bar"

So, i.m.o these people are what we know as "dummy friends", internet trolls of the very worst kind.  They appear to be McCann sceptics as they promote these ridiculous stories which, at face value, seem to oppose the McCanns. but in reality, they are protecting them by preventing us from getting to the real truth of what happened to Madeleine.

I am not going to name names here but I do have it straight from one of these dummy friends that they were engaged in a series of telephone calls with Clarence Mitchell.

As for Smith, he met with Brian Kennedy - why would he do that if it was Gerry? And, if he did see a man (that wasn't Gerry) with a child, why didn't Kennedy encourage him to go back to Portugal to testify when he was needed?  Why did only 3 out of 9 Smith family members make a statement?  And, why not make statements on the night of May 3rd when they saw this man and heard the commotion?  Why did the Smiths describe a man almost identical to Tannerman? Sorry, but the Smith story, imo is just a red herring to keep the focus on May 3rd.

These trolls are probably paid, some of them may have skeletons in their closets that they fear will be exposed.  Whatever the reason, many of these of these are nasty individuals and will stop at nothing to please their superiors at Knut house.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

pro's

Post by plebgate on 20.06.17 21:35

This is my one and only post on this thread and that is to show my support for Jilly, Tony, PeterM, Sharonl and all other researchers and mods on the forum - even those I sometimes disagree with.

Chin Up all of you.   Keep asking questions and Tony please do not post your bank account details or personal info. on line.  You do not have to justify yourself to anyone.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 20.06.17 22:13

Oh dear!! You really couldn't make this rubbish up could you? New ID and a request to join to defend someone. Why do people read this forum if it upsets them so much? Can't see the sense of it myself

never mind  drama
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 20.06.17 22:38

I am very sorry that Jill and others are being lambasted but I really believe this puerile nonsense should be ignored as much as possible. Respectfully, I suggest it is denied the oxygen of further engagement. It's depressing to see stuff which plays right into the hands of those who claim that McCann doubters are aggressive trolls. I know it's difficult to ignore scurrilous comments but those genuinely interested in seeking to uncover the truth will see them for what they are - petty distractions and one-up-man-ship which take people away from the real cause. This forum is too good and to valuable to waste energy and time engaging in such nonsense.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

jfm admin

Post by MRNOODLES on 20.06.17 23:06

Hello Ben's mum.
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.06.17 11:41

wow  #deaththreat

Here's some of Ben's crimes that we now know about after some people have contacted me in confidence on facebook:

1 Threats to kill (other than Tony)
2 Threats of violence
3 Persistent (and continuing) stalking/harassment
4 Sexual assault
5 Fraud
6 Blackmail
7 Making a false statement to the police
8 Obtaining a pecuniary advantage by deception
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.06.17 11:49

No "great information" from Andrew re the McCann case.
Must be getting confused with Ben's blog?

Just a few spooky coincidences between Bugsy and fredthefish's tweets.

Isn't there a song: "There may be trouble ahead....."?
Or as a Bunny would say "Twubble"

Or was that Elmer Fudd?

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by trollexposure on 25.06.17 21:04

Have been observing the shenanigans regarding Thompson etc for some time. As you may already know Darren Laverty was effectively acquitted recently following false allegations and charges against him from Sonia Poulton aided and abetted by her little gang.

What you may not know are the names that she dropped "in it" as part of her statements which had to be disclosed to Laverty's defence team.

Laverty was initially arrested on 19th May 2016 in an over the top raid involving police in riot gear at 6am in the morning. Poulton then arranged after Laverty's (and on the SAME day as) initial arrest to introduce Esther Baker (she of Cannock Chase CSA allegation fame) into the mix. Baker then told her story to the same Met officers who had travelled up from London to Anglesey to arrest Laverty. Within a week, he was arrested again on more false allegations. Laverty was subsequently charged later in the year. I had offered Laverty's legal team evidence to support his defence and I had signed off on formal witness statements.

On 22nd November 2016, I gave a voluntary statement to Cumbria Police concerning the same allegations I'll describe below. Bear that in mind when you read the rest of this.

However, what is also apparent from information in Poulton's statements is that she also lied to the police, including attempting to claim that there was a "gang" after her - when in reality it was merely a disparate group of individuals who all had the same concerns about her behaviour and that of her associates like Thompson.

As someone who was also targeted by her and as someone who had exposed her and her associates online behaviour, I was also arrested in January on 4th January 2017 in another over the top raid at 6am on trumped up allegations from Baker and her friends the Wilmers. They had complained falsely that I had a twitter account (which was not mine and never accessed or logged in by me) named @scsidrive who had expressed similar concerns to those on my blog site Real Troll Exposure. Further, they also falsely accused me of owning the "twitterati" blog site which had also been very critical of Baker, Poulton etc. The only blog entries on Real Troll Exposure I was questioned about concerned a quote from another blogsite (which was supporting Baker and Poulton etc) and also one concerning a Fathers 4 Justice stunt on Jeremy Corbyn's house. However, once I became aware that Poulton was behind all of this it started to make much more sense and the connections to one of the Wilmers to Poulton were cast in stone from January/February 2015. The timing of my arrest in the middle of Laverty's court case (he was going through pre-trial procedures) was I believe an attempt to intimidate me from helping his defence team.

It was around that time that Poulton also published links to articles on Ryan's trollpatrol blog which included gross and offensive material about Laverty and others. Same Wilmer also requested Poulton's help in the lead up to Baker's Sky News etc appearances in May 2015.

Also the day BEFORE I was arrested, Mark Watts of the failed Exaro News knew about the impending raid and tweeted about it on Twitter. How did he know? One can make some educated guesses as to how. He then tweeted stuff naming me on the same day as my arrest. As a guide, the police don't routinely name suspects and on the same day they arrested someone at Heathrow on suspected terrorism offences but didn't name them. So again, why did Watts feel it necessary?

From the disclosures in Laverty's case it has become apparent that Ben Thompson and others associated with Poulton, named in her statements and other correspondence, were part of a concerted effort/conspiracy to pervert the course of justice - or that is my personal interpretation of it. Poulton had claimed that she was in physical danger, she was not, she also lied about what I'd supposedly done, she'd effectively planted so many sob stories into the heads of the investigating officers that I believe that she was manipulating events for a purpose: to get back at Laverty for the conviction of Royden James Jones. The timing of her complaints to the Met would strongly suggest so.

The extent of the manipulation has only become apparent over the last few weeks however. The attempts to silence any critics of Poulton and gang have been extraordinary and they've used as many devious means as possible to try and shut people up or to silence them by other means. Their evilness is going to be exposed further however, rest assured the repercussions from this are happening though. The amount of police time and effort wasted was scandalous, there also have to be questions asked about why the cops didn't examine the behaviour of the complainants before steaming in with arrests. Especially in my case as they had not proven I was the owner of the accounts/blog I was falsely accused of, that the Met had obtained a search warrant suggesting they'd already got proof of ownership when they admitted they hadn't in interview and also that I'd already given a voluntary interview in November 2016 which was seemingly completely ignored. Furthermore, at the time of my arrest there were ongoing investigations (and still are) to complaints from me to 3 different police forces about Poulton's associates online. You can imagine my anger.

The fact the Met were manipulated and it got within 3 weeks of Laverty's trial before they were even aware of what Poulton etc were up to is not likely to go down well with them, especially as complaints have already been filed. I would like to embellish further and give names etc but I can't for fairly obvious reasons. When I can update you on the progress of this utter shambles then I'll do so.

I would however urge some caution please though don't bite to the incitement of Thompson etc. They get a massive kick out of making other lives a misery, defend your own corner but do it legally. The less you respond directly the more likely you are to expose their behaviour in the eyes of the police. If someone comes on here defending the likes of Thompson then it's readily apparent they are part of the problem and not the solution.

Good luck in your own personal endeavours in tackling that bunch of evil tossers. The sooner the police realize how they've been duped by Poulton and gang, the better in my view.
trollexposure

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/