The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

A light hearted video charting the 2017 Richplanet road trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A light hearted video charting the 2017 Richplanet road trip

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.05.17 6:08

A light hearted video charting the 2017 Richplanet road trip. Richard is joined by a number of eccentric characters on his lecture tour around the UK. Full DVD is available which includes both lectures covering mainstream media fake reality, research into the Bridgend suicides, Neil Armstrong statement analysis, NATO and its alleged involvement in the targeting of UFOs and many more issues. If you don't like schoolboy humour this particular video might not be for you. It features "The Poet in the Pub", Mark Taylor (Richplanet Roadie), Wilson and Blackett (Arthurian historians), Nick Kollerstrom, Carl James and more.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=238&part=1

Richard kindly gives CMOMM ("A very good group") a mention.
CMOMM gets a lot of new members from Richard's website, his Madeleine films, his facebook page and his tours as he always acknowledges us. thumbsup

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: A light hearted video charting the 2017 Richplanet road trip

Post by JRP on 25.05.17 11:44

I don't know if you went this time around Get'em; I went to the Liverpool leg of the tour, with 'tother 'arf on what was a busy night in the city. Every pub was full around 6pm, and finding somewhere to sit for a meal was, shall we say, difficult!

Liverpool were being taught how to play football for the second time during the season, by some travelling southerners who's name escapes me for the moment. So all the football fans were out in force which caused the chaos.
I gave my match ticket to somebody, and off we went to spend an evening at the Adephi Hotel instead, which looked pretty full.

At the end, questions were short, but there was an admin woman from a Facebook group, who stood and asked one, I think she was from Madeleine Abduction or Hoax, or something like that. I only come here, so I'm sorry for the vagueness about other sites.

If anyone hasn't been to one of Richard's tour dates, they are an interesting event, and well worth investing a few hours into, unlike watching Liverpool draw with 'kin Bournemouth.  clapping

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.05.17 14:04

@JRP wrote:If anyone hasn't been to one of Richard's tour dates, they are an interesting event, and well worth investing a few hours into, unlike watching Liverpool draw with 'kin Bournemouth. 
Sorry, you can't have Eddie Howe.

You're stuck with the Klopp

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.05.17 14:10

Hi JRP, I bought a couple of tickets but then wasn't able to go because of my leg problem so I gave the tickets to a friend so she could go instead.

Close though.... it's "Abduction or Scam" facebook group. It's one of the biggest groups with around 30k members.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the lecture - I thought it was brilliant and enlightening last year.
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 25.05.17 14:48

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@JRP wrote:If anyone hasn't been to one of Richard's tour dates, they are an interesting event, and well worth investing a few hours into, unlike watching Liverpool draw with 'kin Bournemouth. 
Sorry, you can't have Eddie Howe.

You're stuck with the Klopp

Can you go a little easier on us next season, it's not much to ask for is it?

From a Kloppite  hijacked sorry Get'em

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum