The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Tony Blair-David Cameron,care to step forward in praise of Arab spring?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony Blair-David Cameron,care to step forward in praise of Arab spring?

Post by willowthewisp on 24.05.17 13:45

Take a Bow Mr David Cameron and Tony Blair who both"Promoted"the ideology of the Arab Spring uprising,remember going to Europe Dave to have special United Resolutions passed,UN273,eh Dave,Assassination of Ghadaffi?
Still waiting until after the election result to accept your New position as"Head of NATO,Dave,"Bilderberg chums,for further Armour Contract deals?
Anyone care to read today's Daily Mail,then realise just how Wrong or Right were Tony Blair,David Cameron,Libya,Ghadaffi assassination,with links to Anti Ghadaffi groups,Father of the Manchester bomber?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Blair-David Cameron,care to step forward in praise of Arab spring?

Post by plebgate on 27.05.17 19:31

Step forward   The only time they step forward is to accept the plaudits from the sychophants who have surrounded them for years and to collect their big fat "circuit speech" cheques.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
:roll:

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum