The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Donald Trump& 1982 Comic character,Max Headroom,Golf?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 22.05.17 16:54

I cannot see the 46 POTUS surviving a full Term of Office?
If anyone is in Doubt of a "New World Order"Bilderberg type of existence,due to the often quoted reference,"It's Business Type Meeting Of Minds"there is No World Order Type of running access to Funds,etc?
Donald Trump has elected to Office,chums from the Business World,cutting Taxes for the Rich,whilst cutting funding to the other States spread across America(No doubt the poorer communities)then climbed a broad his Official Mode of Transport,selling Even More armoury to Saudi Arabia,keeping them on Board to Rid the World of ISIS?
Who Created the Founders of ISIS,the CIA,Osama Bin Laden,used by America against Russian Forces in Afghanistan?
DT has Business associations to certain "Cronies"who where involved in Assassination of JFK alongside a Cover Up of who was responsible for Presidents murder,CIA,FBI or the Bay of Pigs,Cuba, Fidel Castro?
Ask where did the"Funds appear from"during the collapse of his Hotel Business?
Ask George,Herbert,Walker,Bush where he was on the day of the Assassintion in November 1963,where you near the Crime Scene?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump& 1982 Comic character,Max Headroom,Golf?

Post by JRP on 23.05.17 8:49

Donald Trump is a strange one. He states while on the trail to the White House that he'll ban Muslims from entering the U.S. He then rants how he believes the Saudi's were responsible for 9/11.

Yet here he is, selling arms to the Saudi's, and obviously enjoying their company. He must think the Saudi's are now fighting ISIS. Then he visits Israel, and announces that he's just returned from the "Middle East". 

Where does he think Israel is? 

Back in the day when Trump was up against Killary Clinton, given the choice of the two, I would have voted Trump, not because I endorse Trump in any way, just that I dislike and distrust the Clinton's. Now I'm not so sure, because in reality, when they get into power, they're all pretty much the same. They say one thing to get into power, and do the opposite once they're in the seat.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 23.05.17 14:23

You think the POTUS runs the show ? He's just a puppet and mouthpiece of the real showmen.

Go back to the unfortunate days of 9/11........Bush's face as he sat in that school classroom on that fateful day as he was told the news. Was he stunned or did he know it was coming ? Either way, not a flicker of emotion.

Soon after he was up up and outta the way on Airforce 1, whilst the truly important people of that time, Rumsfeld & Cheney, did what they needed to do............run the show.

Trump is the next puppet, time will tell who the masters are................
polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 23.05.17 14:33

@polyenne wrote:You think the POTUS runs the show ? He's just a puppet and mouthpiece of the real showmen.

Go back to the unfortunate days of 9/11........Bush's face as he sat in that school classroom on that fateful day as he was told the news. Was he stunned or did he know it was coming ? Either way, not a flicker of emotion.

Soon after he was up up and outta the way on Airforce 1, whilst the truly important people of that time, Rumsfeld & Cheney, did what they needed to do............run the show.

Trump is the next puppet, time will tell who the masters are................
Hi Polyenne,the"Puppet Masters"wouldn't happen to be related to the Rothschilds,Rockafella dynasties would they?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 23.05.17 14:56

Willow, I think the strings of the puppeteers extend into all sorts of financial & business interests. But, first & foremost, they ensure the US of A stays strong on the world stage.  

And into the United Nations, another scary "institution".............Agenda 21 anyone ?
polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 24.05.17 12:44

American politics has become more about rhetoric than policy.
Obama came in on a saying "Yes we can", without anyone questioning, Yes we can what?
It's a meaningless statement designed to rouse the crowd, Yes we can! 

Hillary Clinton's saying on the road was "I'm with her" and "Let's break the glass ceiling" both equally meaningless. But "I'm with her" caught on with the voting Democrats. "I'm with her"!
What policy is "I'm with her" referring to? 
I'm with her, trashing phones and deleting e-mails? I'm with her, ordering Pizza?

One of Obama's missions on his road to his first term in office was to shut down Guantanamo Bay. He didn't do that. The powers that be didn't want that. So "Yes we can" turned into "No we can't".

Trump on the other hand has done a complete U-Turn on pretty much everything he promised. For everything he says now, there's an old tweet or a video showing him saying the opposite. 

My conclusion is, politicians promise things, the people are drawn into a frenzy, they vote for change, Yes we can, I'm with her. And when their chosen hero gets into power, nothing changes.

Why?
Because ALL political leaders from ALL western countries are allowed to do certain things, but not anything radical which changes anything which affects the money men and the network of trade.
The world is run by bankers, and large companies who have spanned generations, you don't think these people would let some politician spoil the party, some oik who will last 4 or 5 or 8 years.
They are taken on board, the ways are explained, and the Status Quo maintained. 

In this country, one party can promise tax cuts, another can promise free education, one can promise free unicorns for everyone over 6.
And while these things are important to us, apart from the Unicorns, obviously, non of it is important to multi national business, or the large banks, as non of what these people promise will have any effect on world wide money flow.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.05.17 13:03

The world is run by bankers, and large companies who have spanned generations, you don't think these people would let some politician spoil the party, some oik who will last 4 or 5 or 8 years.
The unvarnished truth.

All we see is the window dressing.

"Government of the people, by the rich and powerful, for the rich and powerful, shall not perish from the Earth." (Apologies to Abe).
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum