The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by sandancer on 23.05.17 12:28



In many cultures the elderly are respected for their knowledge and wisdom , and their advice is requested.

In this country we are a challenge to be dealt with !

Just remember Theresa May those 2 million still have a vote and a voice and will use it !

I for one will continue to grow old " disgracefully " and make a " challenge " 

So put that in your pipe and smoke it Mrs May !

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 436
Reputation : 693
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 64
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.05.17 12:36

Perhaps scientists should stop trying to find things to keep us alive for longer as it seems to be a problem on so many levels when we do live longer.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9259
Reputation : 4659
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by Verdi on 23.05.17 13:15

There is too much pressure forced on people over the age of sixty - they've got more to offer the younger generations than any government can.  Sixty years of struggle, coping with all the turbulence that life throws in it's path, ploughing millions into the communal pot and what do you get in return - thrown on the scrap heap to rot, that's what you get!

Pushed aside, ignored, a waste of air space a nuisance, a drain resources.  That's what anyone lucky (I use the word with reticence) enough to reach sixty has to look forward to.  A life of difficulty when they should be allowed to enjoy retirement without the system throwing unecessary obstacles in the way.

Humbug!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5366
Reputation : 3185
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by willowthewisp on 23.05.17 14:27

@Verdi wrote:There is too much pressure forced on people over the age of sixty - they've got more to offer the younger generations than any government can.  Sixty years of struggle, coping with all the turbulence that life throws in it's path, ploughing millions into the communal pot and what do you get in return - thrown on the scrap heap to rot, that's what you get!

Pushed aside, ignored, a waste of air space a nuisance, a drain resources.  That's what anyone lucky (I use the word with reticence) enough to reach sixty has to look forward to.  A life of difficulty when they should be allowed to enjoy retirement without the system throwing unecessary obstacles in the way.

Humbug!
Anyone remember the Film"Soylent Green"and what it's final scenes of a"Utopian World"?
It was a pity that the Lead Actor became"Head Leader" of a weapon of Mass Destruction Group,that the person behind the weapon is to blame that has killed many a Thousand or more of American citizens,but not the Gun?
It maybe True,that Mankind has been killing each other before the Gun was invented,but since it's invention,the death rates involving Guns is increasing throughout the World,if it wasn't so,people wouldn't need to harm themselves with this type of weapon,would you?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1677
Reputation : 666
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by Verdi on 23.05.17 15:16

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Perhaps scientists should stop trying to find things to keep us alive for longer as it seems to be a problem on so many levels when we do live longer.
And stop keeping people alive when they don't want to be alive.  Who'd want to live with dementia, total paralysis/disability, terminal illness?

At least those who wish to opt out should be allowed to do so.  Doctors play god every day of their lives, yet they condemn those who wish to follow gods will.  I use the word god without religious conotation.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5366
Reputation : 3185
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by Verdi on 23.05.17 15:19

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Verdi wrote:There is too much pressure forced on people over the age of sixty - they've got more to offer the younger generations than any government can.  Sixty years of struggle, coping with all the turbulence that life throws in it's path, ploughing millions into the communal pot and what do you get in return - thrown on the scrap heap to rot, that's what you get!

Pushed aside, ignored, a waste of air space a nuisance, a drain resources.  That's what anyone lucky (I use the word with reticence) enough to reach sixty has to look forward to.  A life of difficulty when they should be allowed to enjoy retirement without the system throwing unecessary obstacles in the way.

Humbug!
Anyone remember the Film"Soylent Green"and what it's final scenes of a"Utopian World"?
It was a pity that the Lead Actor became"Head Leader" of a weapon of Mass Destruction Group,that the person behind the weapon is to blame that has killed many a Thousand or more of American citizens,but not the Gun?
It maybe True,that Mankind has been killing each other before the Gun was invented,but since it's invention,the death rates involving Guns is increasing throughout the World,if it wasn't so,people wouldn't need to harm themselves with this type of weapon,would you?
In your enthusiasm, I think you're on the wrong thread willowthewisp big grin .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5366
Reputation : 3185
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by willowthewisp on 23.05.17 16:14

@Verdi wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@Verdi wrote:There is too much pressure forced on people over the age of sixty - they've got more to offer the younger generations than any government can.  Sixty years of struggle, coping with all the turbulence that life throws in it's path, ploughing millions into the communal pot and what do you get in return - thrown on the scrap heap to rot, that's what you get!

Pushed aside, ignored, a waste of air space a nuisance, a drain resources.  That's what anyone lucky (I use the word with reticence) enough to reach sixty has to look forward to.  A life of difficulty when they should be allowed to enjoy retirement without the system throwing unecessary obstacles in the way.

Humbug!
Anyone remember the Film"Soylent Green"and what it's final scenes of a"Utopian World"?
It was a pity that the Lead Actor became"Head Leader" of a weapon of Mass Destruction Group,that the person behind the weapon is to blame that has killed many a Thousand or more of American citizens,but not the Gun?
It maybe True,that Mankind has been killing each other before the Gun was invented,but since it's invention,the death rates involving Guns is increasing throughout the World,if it wasn't so,people wouldn't need to harm themselves with this type of weapon,would you?
In your enthusiasm, I think you're on the wrong thread willowthewisp big grin .
So it is the Soylent Green Thread,which is the right Thread?
In a World,where the Planet is Overheating,Commercially,Over Producing in Procreation,leading to little Work to survive less space to feed the people,survival of the fittest mentality?
That the elder people who had lived through a"Better Time"of how Humanity should be,are now seeing the"Other side" of Humanity?
You could be forgiven that this film was made for the future time period of 2022,where the Professor,finds out through his friend of what a scientist had uncovered what was the"New Food"being produced to feed the masses?
PS,Have just worked out"Enthusiasm" to the thread,LOL thumbsup

willowthewisp

Posts : 1677
Reputation : 666
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by Nina on 23.05.17 16:46

In many countries the elderly are looked after by their own families. There are no such things as nursing homes or residential care homes. The aged parents and grandparents stay within the family.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2820
Reputation : 305
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by willowthewisp on 23.05.17 17:24

@Nina wrote:In many countries the elderly are looked after by their own families. There are no such things as nursing homes or residential care homes. The aged parents and grandparents stay within the family.
Hi Nina,I wonder if you can convert your Home from a"Private dwelling"into a"Private Nursing Home"therebye paying back to yourself, funds that would have gone in provision of care that would have gone to another Nursing Home provider,problem solved?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1677
Reputation : 666
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by plebgate on 23.05.17 17:25

@Nina wrote:In many countries the elderly are looked after by their own families. There are no such things as nursing homes or residential care homes. The aged parents and grandparents stay within the family.
Yes they do Nina but with successives governments telling  women  to get out and get a job when the youngest child reaches a certain age where do families find the time to look after older folk? Also some working because they want the bigger house and flash cars not only keeping up the Joneses but overtaking them.

I see children eating toast and crisps in the back of cars on the school run because everyone is rushing off to work - that is no way to live imo but it seems to be the norm sadly.

It's mad really.   People rushing off to work to pay the mortgage, missing out on family life, now having to work way past one's sell by date and then to have everything snatched away from the family.

Disgraceful and cruel imo.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5980
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by plebgate on 23.05.17 17:33

@willowthewisp wrote:
@plebgate wrote:So Mr. Damian Green £100,000 inheritance is an adquate amount is it?

Tell that to your multi, multi millionaire colleague.   Inherited between 100 and  200 MILLION  pounds.   You are having a laugh.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2012/apr/20/richard-benyons-inclosure-quarry

Benyons supported the bedroom tax. No shock there to me.  What a pity it didn't apply to MPs and their stately manors.

Terri May's concern for the Just About Managing sounds very hollow to me.    They will all stay just about managing by the look of things as no chance of a inheriting too much from their parents.

Hypocrites.

Never mind all you rich landowners and wanna be rich landowners - you now get the chance to bow and curtsey to the Middleton family for the rest of your lives.  laughat
Hi Plebgate,thanks for the article,this shows just who Mr Benyon and his cohorts care about Society or the Protection of Rare species?
So Mr Benyon can extract the resources from his Estate,whilst receiving Subsidies from the Tax payer to keep"One's Inheritance"up to the appropriate standard,£100,000 per annum x 20=£2 Million pounds?
Yet if you are the owner of a property where Shale Gas explorations are taking place and it so happens to be Underneath your property,who is entitled to benefit from it,You being the Owner of the Property or Her Majesties Government?
Yes that's Right,the Queen or King has Entitlement to profit from these resources,even though your House is on the Land Above Ground,they are Entitled to What Lies Beneath the Land?
So where does that leave you if an Explosion Occurs Beneath your Property during the extraction process of the Minerals below your property,do you have Civil Redress through the Courts of the UK,run on behalf of the King or Queen,Government?
Wonder if Minerals found under Mr Benyon's abode,will be bequeathed to the King or Queen?
Hi WTW  - the link was taken from a different thread and originally posted by Getem.

Let's not forget the seabeds are owned by HM and rake in  at least 35 million pound a year into the kitty - reported by one of the newspaper last year.

The Duchy of Cornwall another example.

We have been stitched up like kippers and will be forever more.

The cheek to say that £100,000 is an adequate inheritance.   I could not believe my ears.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5980
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dementia Tax,Strong and stable Policies,I Thought I'd paid that Tax Years ago?

Post by Nina on 23.05.17 21:35

@plebgate wrote:
@Nina wrote:In many countries the elderly are looked after by their own families. There are no such things as nursing homes or residential care homes. The aged parents and grandparents stay within the family.
Yes they do Nina but with successives governments telling  women  to get out and get a job when the youngest child reaches a certain age where do families find the time to look after older folk? Also some working because they want the bigger house and flash cars not only keeping up the Joneses but overtaking them.

I see children eating toast and crisps in the back of cars on the school run because everyone is rushing off to work - that is no way to live imo but it seems to be the norm sadly.

It's mad really.   People rushing off to work to pay the mortgage, missing out on family life, now having to work way past one's sell by date and then to have everything snatched away from the family.

Disgraceful and cruel imo.
Telling women to get out and return to work. Maternity leave allows this, creche facilities which take tiny babies, poor little things allows this, and often even grandparents too who take on the role of parenting whilst both parents work.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2820
Reputation : 305
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/