The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 11.05.17 20:39

@wjk wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Kay Burley of Sky News just happened to be holidaying there.
How opportune.
 No that was Jo Wheeler, who lived there at the time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Wheeler
Thank you for the correction @wjk.
I guess no surprise really.
The article is total bollocks from start to end.
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 387
Reputation : 191
Join date : 2014-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Verdi on 11.05.17 21:04

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Goodness gracious me, what an atrocious piece of work - in more ways than one.  It's not even factually accurate!  On holiday with two other families, all doctors except one - shame on you Mr Clarke, have you forgotten that this case revolves around the fate of a three year old child?

I've read some of it before - looks like he's been at the word processor.

I had to laugh at this sentence..

"There was even the deluded former deputy chief superintendent, who trolled long and hard from his villa in Andalucia, convinced that the parents were guilty."

A member over on the Colin Sutton debacle, suggested that a former Metropolitan Police officer couldn't be thought of as a troll - not like wot we are.  Maybe someone should tell Jon Clarke!
He's talking about PeterMac bigshock
So let me get this right.  If you're an ex-cop questioning anything relating to the McCanns you are trolling long and hard but if you are an Olive Press investigative journalist you are only investigatively journalisting long and hard?  Is there such a thing as a positive troll as opposed to a negative troll - if you get the drift?

Question is who is paying this joker..

"I RECEIVED the call at 7.15am from the Daily Mail foreign desk. It was a Friday morning as we approached deadline for one of the first editions of the Olive Press, then in its early fledgling stage."

It's getting a bit whiffy around here


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8296
Reputation : 3843
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by wjk on 11.05.17 21:09

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
@wjk wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Kay Burley of Sky News just happened to be holidaying there.
How opportune.
 No that was Jo Wheeler, who lived there at the time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Wheeler
Thank you for the correction @wjk.
I guess no surprise really.
The article is total bollocks from start to end.
No worries...and yes it is! yes
avatar
wjk

Posts : 131
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Hobs on 12.05.17 3:08

But this didn’t stop the Portuguese police from charging them


Except they weren't charged!

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 885
Reputation : 570
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by ChippyM on 12.05.17 7:23

@nglfi wrote:Sorry but I laughed out loud at 'trolled long and hard from his villa in Andalucia' what does that even mean? It conjures all sorts of bizarre images in my head. Hopefully this awful trend of using the word 'troll' to define any sort of dissent fades into the background soon.

Nope, Sorry nglfi it's the new 'anti-semitism'.

ChippyM

Posts : 1334
Reputation : 467
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.05.17 8:41

Email from PeterMac this morning regarding an email he sent to Jon Clarke some years ago re these two articles dated 25th & 30th October - to which he got no reply.


25th October 2007
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2007/10/25/a-local-paedophile-not-the-mccanns-killed-maddie/

30 October 2007
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2007/10/30/maddie-taken-to-morocco-by-paedophiles/


I make the assumption he had been warned OFF the 'Killed' during those 5 days

I sent him this - but got no reply. A long time later he came round and had a beer, and after getting quite cross, admitted that I knew far more about it than he did, since for him it was just another passing story.  He also asked me to go easy on the News International link . . . Lazzeri etc.

http://www.theolivepress.es/archive/


http://www.theolivepress.es/2007/10/30/maddie-taken-to-morocco-by-paedophiles/


http://www.theolivepress.es/2007/10/25/a-local-paedophile-not-the-mccanns-killed-maddie/


But, as a journalist who has four times been to Praia de Luz to cover the story and as the first British newspaper reporter on the scene on that fated morning in May this year, I am certain Kate and Gerry McCann did not kill their daughter.


Assume the above to be true, as opposed to pure ‘journalism’


That fated morning can only refer to the morning of 4th May 2007, the morning after the McCanns had reported Madeleine missing and had insisted she was abducted.
You, Jon Clarke live close to Ronda, Malaga.
The distance from Ronda to Praia da Luz is over 400 km, about 250 miles, and would take about 4 and a half hours to drive.
For you to be in PdL on that fated morning, it would involve your leaving Ronda before 7 am.
Madeleine McCann was reported missing about 10:30, and the press in Britain were notified at or soon after midnight.  
Who informed you that Madeleine was missing / abducted ?
Did whoever that was use the word ‘abducted’ at that stage.
Why did you choose to drive a 500 mile round trip to a place in a neighbouring country, from which a small girl was reported missing.
Did you check whether she had been found before you set off.
If so, who did you contact in PdL.  
Did you speak to the police.
If not, why did you assume she had not been found.
Why did you not believe she could be found whilst you were en route.
Did you in fact know that she would not be found.
On arrival at PdL did you speak to the McCanns.
If so, what was said, what impressions did you gain,
If not, what did you do to cover the story.  From whom did you glean information.  
Do you speak Portuguese.  If not, in which language did you communicate and with whom.
Did you use an interpreter.  If so , who, and did they have any connection with the McCanns.
Did you use Robert Murat ?
Did you meet or speak to Robert Murat.
Did you speak to any of the Tapas 7
Did you speak to any of the staff at Mark Warner
How long did you remain in PdL
Did you make contact with other journalists who were beginning to arrive 
Did you speak to members of the diplomatic service


Back to the piece quoted, 
Why do you word that phrase as if everyone accepts that Madeleine was killed, but concentrate on the fact that Gerry and Kate did not do it.
What evidence did you gain to support theories of death, abduction, wandering off during the evening and getting lost, accident, being found by someone, and so on.
What led to the change in stance from “Local paedophile killed Maddie”, 25th October, to “Maddie taken to Morocco by Paedophiles” 30th October.  Only 5 days separate those two stories, and the paper is published fortnightly.
Why did you not report the incident in the Olive Press in May 2007, or at any time subsequently , until your article of 25 October, when the McCanns had long since gone home, after being made ‘arguidos’


You say you visited PdL four times
Where did you stay, or were they day trips.  [9 hours driving !]
What facts emerged during the 4 visits to PdL
When were those visits
On any of those occasions did you speak to the McCanns, [who remained in PdL until 7th September].  
Did you try to speak to them
Did you speak to Clarence Mitchell.  
Did you speak to the Police
Did you interview staff at Mark Warner
Did you speak to Robert Murat
Did you speak to their private detectives
If so, what information did you glean about the case and/or the investigation
If not, to whom did you speak 


On this last occasion
Who told you that the Angolan was in the police station in Huelva ?   Did you actually speak to him
Did you speak to his lawyer
If not, from where did you get the story
What language did the Angolan use to report the story to the police in Huelva
What language did the Angolan or his lawyer use to you
Some time ago you were given a copy of  a booklet entitled “60 reasons which suggest that Madeleine McCann was not abducted”
Have you read it.
Do you have any observations on its contents.


From the initial stance that the Olive Press, through your reporting, took that Madeleine had been killed, is there a reason why over the years it seems you have moved more towards the abduction theory
Have you been warned by Carter-Ruck not to cast doubt on the McCanns story
Have you been warned by anyone else, either officially or unofficially
Are you aware of any blanket ban on the press reporting anything other than the ‘official’ McCann line, namely of an abduction


Do you have any views on why the McCanns originally stated that the shutters in the children’s bedroom had been forced, and later changed this to say that the patio doors had been left unlocked.


You maintained in your October article that the “plastic’ shutters were a key to the whole thing, when by day 1, that fated day, everyone knew they had not been touched, and that the McCanns had lied.  Even the McCanns had had to change their story, to the patio door having been left unlocked in case of fire.   Why did you still stick to that version.


Why did you state that the Casa Pia case involved abductions, when  
1 it did not, 
2 it involved teenage boys being procured by homosexuals
3 no infant girls were involved
---------------------

Argumentum Ad Hominem (Abusive) is always a clear sign that the protagonist has no evidence or compelling argument to put forward, and is on the point of losing.

Wiki is good on logical fallacies
Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
Fallacious ad hominem reasoning is normally categorized as an informal fallacy, more precisely as a genetic fallacy, a subcategory of fallacies of irrelevance.
P

---------------
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 11616
Reputation : 5592
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Philip Anders on 12.05.17 9:52

"You maintained in your October article that the “plastic’ shutters were a key to the whole thing, when by day 1, that fated day, everyone knew they had not been touched, and that the McCanns had lied.  Even the McCanns had had to change their story, to the patio door having been left unlocked in case of fire.   Why did you still stick to that version."


Hey Clarkey, the security shutters were powder coated metal, not plastic & anyone with a single brain cell would know that plastic isn't the first choice where security is needed.

Lol.

spin
avatar
Philip Anders

Posts : 121
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2017-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.05.17 9:56

I posted this comment on Jon Clarke's article this morning, based on comments posted here:

No one has accused the McCanns of murder, especially Dr Amaral - he has only ever said Madeleine died in the apartment from an accident.
No evidence of a paedophile taking Madeleine.
No evidence of an abductor taking Madeleine.
No evidence of entry or exit by an abductor.
No evidence of the shutter being jemmied by a non-existent abductor.
Only Kate McCanns fingerprints on the shutter.
The McCanns were on holiday with three couples, not two couples.
There was no 'crucial DNA on the back seat' - the alerts by the two British sniffer dogs were in the boot of the car and on the key fob.
There were more alerts by the same dogs behind the sofa, in the wardrobe, on Kate McCanns clothes, on a child's red tshirt, and on cuddlecat, and in the flowerbed outside the apartment.
Jon Clarke couldn't have met the McCanns when he arrived at their apartment at 11.45am because both of the McCanns were in Portimao being questioned by the Police at that time.
Sky News reporter Kate Burley was not there, it was Jo Wheeler.
No evidence whatsoever of Police Superintendent doing any 'trolling' - indeed, he wrote a free e-book: 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann' which has been submitted to Operation Grange, that can easily be found on Google.
No evidence whatsoever of Tony Bennett doing any 'trolling' - he has produced many research articles on the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum, which has also been submitted to Operation Grange.
Tony Bennett managed to get the McCanns Carter-Ruck lawyer, Mrs Martorell, to admit under oath that there was no evidence of abduction - only what the McCanns told her.
The 'huge Angolan nightclub bouncer chap' story has been debunked by Tony Bennett, in the article you refer to, on the CMOMM forum.
Just because the McCanns are doctors, it doesn't make them immune from any crime - Dr Harold Shipman was also a doctor. Plus there is an article in the Daily Mail, dated 21.7.17, which states that 1,000 registered and licensed doctors in the UK have criminal convictions... including possession of indecent images of children, sexual assault and threats to kill.
The McCanns DO now have a blemish to their names, until they are formally cleared.
They have lied and changed their statements and stories.
The McCanns refused to answer questions or take part in a reconstruction, so the likelihood of them ever having that blemish removed is remote.
The McCanns were never arrested or charged - they were questioned and made arguidos (Prime Suspects).
The recent Portuguese Supreme Court ruling states they have never been cleared of the involvement in the disappearance of their daughter, concealing her corpse and staging an abduction and, so, remain Prime Suspects.

----------

It was published, and here's Jon's reply:

Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) 12 May, 2017 @ 09:26 at 09:26
I’m pretty sure Kate Burley was also there on holiday, whether jo wheeler was reporting or not, and as for meeting the mccanns if it was an hour or so later so what?!! I was there earlier and longer than most online trolls and armchair detectives who spend their whole time picking apart anything or anyone who thinks the parents are innocent… As Kate Burley later wrote she was stunned at the amount of ‘haters’ and conspiracy theorists out there, which was the point of my last few paragraphs – did I deserve to have my family and where I lived dragged into a post by ex detective Peter macloud just because I might have got to praia da luz one hour quicker than him from Ronda and because he disagrees with my findings? Take a deep breath…

-------

PeterMac has just emailed me his response:

HE has included his home and the office in his own piece
Ronda, where we had our office, based out of a cowshed next to my home.


Kate's book says they were away from 10am to 8.30 PM  !
It was about 10am by the time a couple of PJ officers turned up.

Gerry and I travelled in one police car with the others following in a second vehicle. It was an awful journey. It took twenty, twenty-five minutes,

After an hour or so, Gerry, Matt and Jane were taken off for questioning

 in Portimão, it was gone two o’clock before I was interviewed. 

The interview lasted four long hours. 

It was seven-thirty by the time one of the PJ officers drove us away from the police station.

we drove back into Praia da Luz some time after 8.30pm. 



HE IS LYING - or - the passage of time has perhaps clouded his memory of events !

FULL TEXT
It was about 10am by the time a couple of PJ officers turned up. (One of them, in his thirties, tall and well built, I thought of for ages simply as John. I’m not sure he ever gave us his name, but later – much later – we found out that it was João Carlos.) They told us they had to take us and our friends to the police station in Portimão. We couldn’t all go at once as somebody needed to look after the children. After some discussion, it was agreed that Gerry and I, Jane, David and Matt would be interviewed first and the PJ would come back for the others later in the day. Fiona and Dianne took Sean and Amelie to their club along with the other children. While our world was falling apart, the best way of trying to keep theirs together seemed to be to stick with what they were used to.
  Gerry and I travelled in one police car with the others following in a second vehicle. It was an awful journey. It took twenty, twenty-five minutes, but it felt much longer. On the way I rang a colleague – another lady of strong faith. She prayed over the phone for most of the trip, while I listened and wept at the other end. I will for ever be indebted to her for her help and support at that agonizing time.
  Our first impressions of the police station were not encouraging. Basic and shabby, it didn’t seem conducive to efficiency and order. We were shown to a small waiting area separated from the control room – where calls and faxes came in – only by windows and a glass door, which was left ajar. In the control room, officers in jeans and T-shirts smoked and engaged in what sounded more like light-hearted banter than serious discussion.
  I know as well as anybody that one shouldn’t judge people – or perhaps places, either – on appearances, but it all made me immensely nervous. I was appalled by the treatment we received at the police station that day. Officers walked past us as if we weren’t there. Nobody asked how we were doing, whether we were OK or needed anything to eat or drink or to use the bathroom. Our child had been stolen and I felt as if I didn’t exist. I’ve tried to rationalize it since: maybe they just couldn’t imagine how it felt to be a parent in such circumstances, or maybe they couldn’t speak English and it seemed better or easier simply to avoid us. Whatever the case, it was a horribly isolating experience.
  At some point that morning we’d become aware that friends and family were appearing on television expressing our concern about the lack of police activity overnight. I think I’d registered Trisha and a good friend in Glasgow popping up on the TV in the apartment. Gerry has a memory of seeing some familiar faces on the set in the police control room. We were quite surprised that people were giving interviews but it was understandable. After all, we’d been on the phone half the night to our friends and relatives, sobbing that nothing was being done and begging for their help. And we appreciated the swift response. We were just worried that any criticism of the police might not do us or, more to the point, Madeleine, any favours.
  We were grateful for the support of the British consul for the Algarve, Bill Henderson, and the proconsul, Angela Morado, who met us at the police station. Although there was little anyone could say or do to ease our pain, they were both warm and extremely sympathetic. I especially appreciated Angela’s reassuring presence – she was roughly the same age as me, a mother herself and, most importantly, strong, and I felt those common factors would help her to understand a little of what I was going through. At one point, the British ambassador, John Buck, came down from Lisbon to see us. He was pleasant and obviously concerned.
  I recall Bill Henderson telling me there had been several recent cases of men getting into bed with children, but no known abductions. I’m not sure why this didn’t ring a million alarm bells or sicken me to the core. As it was, it remained locked away in the dungeons of my mind for many months. At the time my brain simply couldn’t connect such cases with Madeleine’s disappearance. These were abuse victims, and as awful as such crimes were, Madeleine’s situation was much worse. Our child had been stolen. We didn’t know where or how she was.
  After an hour or so, Gerry, Matt and Jane were taken off for questioning. I remember constantly looking at the clock, counting the hours since we’d last seen Madeleine, my terror mounting with every five minutes that passed. My body, as well as my mind, appeared to have locked down. Bill and Angela went out for food and water for us but I had no interest in eating.
  Gerry told us afterwards that when he’d asked about deploying helicopters and heat-detecting equipment in the search, the police officer interviewing him had replied, ‘This is not the UK.’ There were no helicopters and no infra-red cameras, he was told. Gerry was also insisting that they speak to Jes Wilkins, in case he had seen the man and child reported by Jane. In fact, we found out later, an officer with a translator – Robert Murat, the man who had interpreted for me that morning – visited Jes and his partner, Bridget O’Donnell, in their apartment some time the same afternoon.
  In a newspaper article by Bridget published several months down the line, she describes how the officer wrote down their answers to his questions on a loose piece of paper rather than in a notebook. Of greater concern was his reaction to a photocopied picture of a little girl he noticed lying on their table. He asked them if she was their daughter. Bridget explained that this was Madeleine, the little girl they were supposed to be looking for. ‘My heart sank for the McCanns,’ she remembered.
  Back at the police station in Portimão, it was gone two o’clock before I was interviewed. As João Carlos led me up the stairs, I inquired whether he had any children. He told me he hadn’t. ‘But don’t worry. We will find your daughter.’ It was exactly what I was yearning to hear.
  I was taken into a large room containing several desks. Gerry had asked João Carlos if he could be allowed to stay with me while I was questioned because he was extremely worried about my psychological state. I was grateful to João Carlos for agreeing, with the proviso that Gerry remained seated behind me. I appreciate now that this would not be acceptable practice in most police investigations. João Carlos interviewed me, assisted by a young female interpreter. He put his questions in Portuguese, the interpreter relayed them to me in English and then she translated my answers into Portuguese. The interview was neither videoed nor audio-taped. Instead João Carlos tapped my answers, as given to him in Portuguese by the interpreter, into his computer. As you can imagine, it was an incredibly laborious process. My eyes were still continually drawn towards the clock, or my watch, and as the minutes and then the hours ticked by my body became more and more tense.
  The officer began with how we came to be in Portugal and then concentrated on the point at which I discovered Madeleine was missing. When he asked me if it was the first time I had been to Portugal I said, ‘Yes. Never again!’ The interpreter turned to me and said, ‘Mrs McCann, this could have happened anywhere.’ She was right, of course, and I was a bit ashamed of that remark, but in the circumstances it was hardly surprising I felt that way at that moment. As I recounted how I’d found Madeleine’s bedclothes neatly folded back my voice faltered. Every now and then Gerry would put a hand on my shoulder or give me a reassuring squeeze.
  The interview lasted four long hours. Afterwards, we met Guilhermino Encarnação, the director of the Algarve Polícia Judiciária, based in Faro, who was overseeing the investigation. He told us that somebody would be in touch with us later that night with an update and gave us a telephone number to call if we had any questions. I’m fairly certain this was the number of an officer at Portimão called Tavares de Almeida. In addition, he said, Portimão would be able to get hold of him via his mobile phone at any time if we needed to speak to him.
  Meanwhile, Fiona, Russell, Rachael and Dianne had been brought to the police station for their interviews, which stretched from late afternoon into the evening.
  It was seven-thirty by the time one of the PJ officers drove us away from the police station. Angela Morado came with us. Ten or fifteen minutes into our journey, the police officer had a call from his station. He said something to Angela, who explained that he’d been ordered to return us to the police station straight away. He wasn’t allowed to tell us why. Already driving at quite a scary speed, he suddenly swung the car into a U-turn, floored the accelerator and drove us at a life-threatening 120mph plus back towards Portimão. I cannot overstate how terrifying this was. Had Madeleine been found? Please God. Was she alive? Was she dead? Gerry and I clung on to each other for dear life. I was crying hysterically and praying for all I was worth.
  Back at the police station we endured at least another ten minutes of torture in the waiting area before somebody showed us a photograph, clearly taken from CCTV, of a blonde child with a woman in a petrol-station shop. We weren’t told anything about this, just asked whether the little girl was Madeleine. She wasn’t. And that was that. Again we were sent on our way, utterly devastated.
  We were completely unprepared for what we found when we drove back into Praia da Luz some time after 8.30pm. 
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 11616
Reputation : 5592
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by MrsC on 12.05.17 10:03

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:I posted this comment on Jon Clarke's article this morning, based on comments posted here:

*snipped*

It was published, and here's Jon's reply:

Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) 12 May, 2017 @ 09:26 at 09:26
I’m pretty sure Kate Burley was also there on holiday, whether jo wheeler was reporting or not, and as for meeting the mccanns if it was an hour or so later so what?!! I was there earlier and longer than most online trolls and armchair detectives who spend their whole time picking apart anything or anyone who thinks the parents are innocent… As Kate Burley later wrote she was stunned at the amount of ‘haters’ and conspiracy theorists out there, which was the point of my last few paragraphs – did I deserve to have my family and where I lived dragged into a post by ex detective Peter macloud just because I might have got to praia da luz one hour quicker than him from Ronda and because he disagrees with my findings? Take a deep breath…





HE IS LYING - or - the passage of time has perhaps clouded his memory of events !



ooops

This guy is a clown!  daft1

____________________
Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.

*

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
avatar
MrsC

Posts : 298
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by wjk on 12.05.17 11:58

Here's Kay Burley in the studio at 11am on 4th May, from 6 mins in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RazOGuQ_r8E
avatar
wjk

Posts : 131
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dear Jon Clarke

Post by skyrocket on 12.05.17 16:24

Dear Jon Clarke, re:

Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) 12 May, 2017 @ 09:26 at 09:26
I’m pretty sure Kate Burley was also there on holiday, whether jo wheeler was reporting or not, and as for meeting the mccanns if it was an hour or so later so what?!! I was there earlier and longer than most online trolls and armchair detectives who spend their whole time picking apart anything or anyone who thinks the parents are innocent… As Kate Burley later wrote she was stunned at the amount of ‘haters’ and conspiracy theorists out there, which was the point of my last few paragraphs – did I deserve to have my family and where I lived dragged into a post by ex detective Peter macloud just because I might have got to praia da luz one hour quicker than him from Ronda and because he disagrees with my findings? Take a deep breath…




You may very well have been in Luz earlier and longer than any armchair detective but it is clear from your article that it was a pointless exercise. I suspect that your words would not be picked apart if they didn't contain blatant inaccuracies stated as fact. If you're only pretty sure of points perhaps it would be as well to check them first or refrain from putting them into print. Don't pass off fiction as non-fiction, or stop calling yourself a journalist - there is no excuse; saying: 'so what?!!', like a petulant teenager, is quite disturbing under the cicumstances. If you and others continue to spread untruths and inaccuracy about the case with complete blase abandon, you can't expect not to be pulled up on it  - this labelling of genuine people as trolls is going to wear thin sooner or later, and resorting to sarcasm in an attempt to deter any further response obviously doesn't work.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 669
Reputation : 652
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by sar on 12.05.17 16:36

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Kay Burley of Sky News just happened to be holidaying there.
How opportune.

+1 Carrry On Doctor

sar

Posts : 759
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2013-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.05.17 16:48

Jon doesn't seem to be publishing my comments anymore, so will post them here: (eta he's just published one of them)

Jon, you are becoming the story more so than the McCanns.

Why are you maintaining that you met the McCanns at 1045 or 1145, or at all that day, when it "appears' to have been physically impossible, since they were in Portimao from shortly after 10am until 8.30pm

Why do you insist you were allowed to ramble around the apartment, which was being dusted down by SoCOs and examined by GA and his team - as the photos and TV film clearly show.

This is highly unlikely - (though not absolutely impossible)

And if you did, why did you not notice that the shutters were not smashed and broken,

You object to anyone questioning the McCanns' versions of events, but you, yourself, provide versions which also raise significant questions.

Can you answer them ?

-----------

"I RECEIVED the call at 7.15am from the Daily Mail foreign desk.

I was on the road half an hour later from Ronda"

So it is now 7:45am Spanish time (CET) -  6.45 am Portugal time

Ronda to PdL is 408 km, and Google gives it 4 hrs 21 min.

7.45 am start from Ronda puts you on the Sevilla ring road around 1:30 later, around 9:15am, which slows things down

and into PdL around 12:00 midday Spanish time, 11:00am Portugal time.

The McCanns had been taken away shortly after 10:00am Portugal time, and did not return until 8:30 pm Portugal time, 9:30pm Spanish time.

Gerry's statement is timed at 11.15 am - In Portimao.

I think there is sufficient 'lack of clarity' here to pass the burden of proof back to you, Jon.

It may be that the Police records of the interviews and the McCanns and Tapas 7's recollection of events is at fault, and that you are correct.

You are after all a journalist, who we must assume keeps a Journal, which may be compared with other Police and recollections.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 11616
Reputation : 5592
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by sharonl on 12.05.17 18:03

Still plugging the Madeleine disappeared on May 3rd line. That's becoming very old news now as more and more people begin to realise that there are no credible independent and verifiable sightings of Madeleine since April 29th. Why the need to rant about the McCanns innocence in a newspaper, according to Kate its just a small minority that disbelieve their version of events. This article screams of desperation.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4701
Reputation : 870
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 13.05.17 2:37

Covering tracks is taking place here. The truth will never out until the liars of the past decade break ranks. I cannot see this happening.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.05.17 6:42

This is the post Jon hasn't published so far:

Jon, you are becoming the story more so than the McCanns.

Why are you maintaining that you met the McCanns at 1045 or 1145, or at all that day, when it "appears' to have been physically impossible, since they were in Portimao from shortly after 10am until 8.30pm

Why do you insist you were allowed to ramble around the apartment, which was being dusted down by SoCOs and examined by GA and his team - as the photos and TV film clearly show.

This is highly unlikely - (though not absolutely impossible)

And if you did, why did you not notice that the shutters were not smashed and broken,

You object to anyone questioning the McCanns' versions of events, but you, yourself, provide versions which also raise significant questions.

Can you answer them ?
-------

But I must thank Jon for allowing me to plug PeterMac's FREE e-book as it had many extra thousands of hits yesterday, especially from Spain and Portugal.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 11616
Reputation : 5592
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Clarke, Olive Press: A paedophile took Madeleine McCann, not her parents

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.05.17 18:08

Well, what a dishonest and very angry rant that was from Jon Clarke. 

It would take an aeon to go through all the inaccuracies in his vitriolic account.

But this bit made me laugh:

QUOTE

A huge Angolan chap, he told me she had been taken on order and was now, most likely, in America.

We double checked his credentials, ran it past Maddie’s family and published a carefully worded and, I believe, sensitive piece, which then of course got picked up by the Sun to be splashed on its front page. Not so sensitively.

And all hell broke loose.

UNQUOTE

If there were an award for the daftest Madeleine 'sighting' of them all, this would surely be in the Top Ten at the very least.

The idea that Jon Clarke 'checked', and then 'double-checked' the 'credentials' of Marcelinho Italian is a risible in the extreme. He's having a laugh.

For those not familiar with the story, Italiano claimed that:

* He was an 'amateur sleuth'

* He had made contact with a gang of violent paedophiles

* The violent paedophiles had raped Madeleine and trafficked her to the United States

* He had pursued members of the gang to find out more about Madeleine's whereabouts

* in the process he had twice been well and truly done over and had two of his front teeth knocked out 

* He had had to flee for his life to Spain.

What Jon Clarke didn't disclose in his carefully-spun story was that he was paid not only by Associated Newspapers (the Daily Mail) for his original story on 4 May 2007 but also by Rupert Murdoch's the Sun. He got double pay for one story!

Nor has he disclosed that he was a trusted ex-pat reporter for the Sun and would take any line the Sun wanted him to.

A member of this forum ran a search for Marcelinho Italiano on the internet and within seconds found that he was not 'hiding form a violent gang of paedophiles' but happily playing basketball once a week for a 'B' team in the Huelva and District Basketball League. A fact that Jon Clarke evidently didn't 'check', let alone 'double check'.

Clarke claims that Marcelino Italiano 'came to him'. Why would this basketball-player suddenly decide to contact Jon Clarke?

Jon Clarke claims (and I believe him on this) that he 'ran his story past the McCanns'. Yes, that I can definitely believe.

Just think...the McCanns themselves, and without doubt Clarence Mitchell, got to know about Italiano's fantastic and totally unbelievable story...

...of Madeleine being kidnapped by violent paedophiles...being raped by them...and being spirited to the United States.

Yet, as Jon Clarke informs us, they actually sanctioned this gruesome story going into the Olive Press and on the front page of the Sun

In heaven's name, why???

What will their children Sean & Amelie make of this? >> "Mummy, Daddy, did you really agree for the Sun to publish that terrible story about Maddie?"   

I suggest that this story did not arise from Italiano contacting the Olive Press.

Surely it is far more likely that Italiano first made contact with the Sun and/or the McCanns, and then Clarence Mitchell and his friends in Murdoch's the Sun contacted their old friend Jon 'Just-tell-me-what-to-write' Clarke and ordered him to write up the 'Angolan bouncer' story to their order, to try and give it some semblance of credibility.

Jon, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Signed,

A. Troll               


.

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14898
Reputation : 2990
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum