The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!


Gerry In Glasgow

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry In Glasgow

Post by glenda on 06.11.18 10:49

@Jill Havern wrote:
@nglfi wrote:Has Gerry ever admitted to having been the doctor at Celtic? Just wondering how we know he was. I've tried googling but it seems Celtic don't want this particular fact publicised for some reason.

The only reference in the book is
The identity must be a matter of public record.

"It was an ex-colleague of Gerry’s in Glasgow who had suggested the Beckham appeal. Gerry’s ex-boss, who was the Scotland football team doctor, spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson on our behalf,"
Stewart Hillis.

glenda

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry In Glasgow

Post by Verdi on 06.11.18 15:11

Has this thread seriously flourished from a tabloid report about Gerry McCann's alleged association with Celtic football club?  Seems to me that someone was trying desperately hard to establish a link between McCann and the Celtic Boys Club child abuse scandal.

Not very nice is it?

This alleged association with Celtic has never been mentioned otherwise (aside from social media) as far as I'm aware - correct me if I'm wrong.  The seedy News of the World report states that Gerry McCann carried out medicals on new club recruits whilst working at Glasgow University, well who knows, maybe he did in some sort of unofficial capacity but it's hardly a reason to suggest he may have been embroiled in the sex abuse cases involving members of the Celtic Boys Club.

For information..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10726
Reputation : 4131
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry In Glasgow

Post by sar on 07.11.18 0:17

lots of things are "Not very nice is it?" Does not mean it didn't happen.  Like peterfiles hiding behind sa charities.?  

sar

Posts : 887
Reputation : 259
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry In Glasgow

Post by Verdi on 07.11.18 0:50

If there is any evidence to support the theory then fill yer boots.

If there isn't any evidence to support the theory then it's pure invention - buying the suit to match the tie.

I wouldn't like to know someone was trying to find dirt on me for any reason. Stick to the evidence and stop trying to find stuff to fit the state of mind and filling in the detail with invention.

It's not very nice!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10726
Reputation : 4131
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Glasgow

Post by willowthewisp on 07.11.18 15:31

@Verdi wrote:If there is any evidence to support the theory then fill yer boots.

If there isn't any evidence to support the theory then it's pure invention - buying the suit to match the tie.

I wouldn't like to know someone was trying to find dirt on me for any reason. Stick to the evidence and stop trying to find stuff to fit the state of mind and filling in the detail with invention.

It's not very nice!
Hi Verdi,I understand your point about making reference to someone who has been proposed to have worked for an Organisation or Football club without evidence or proof.

Yet the whole of the UK football Organisation have been very quiet about the nefarious person's who have now been found guilty of Sexual Abuse to minors,you know the"Professional elements" within the game,just like when they were caught "Bed hopping" with FA personell,who then lost her case for "Unfair Dismissal" by the Old Boys network of Judges,wink,wink?

They have so far managed to "Cover Up" for decades Sexual abuse as just a singular Rogue element,but now it has a different aspect emerging where some big football clubs have been involved going back decades!
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2776
Reputation : 958
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry In Glasgow

Post by glenda on 07.11.18 17:05

@Verdi wrote:The seedy News of the World report states that Gerry McCann carried out medicals on new club recruits whilst working at Glasgow University, well who knows, maybe he did in some sort of unofficial capacity but it's hardly a reason to suggest he may have been embroiled in the sex abuse cases involving members of the Celtic Boys Club.

This was an interview given by well known former Celtic and Scotland physio Brian Scott who was praising a former workmate who appeared at the time to have had his daughter snatched.
Interesting slant from you nontheless.

glenda

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry In Glasgow

Post by sar on 08.11.18 11:41

the more sunlight that can be brought to bear on this the better

sar

Posts : 887
Reputation : 259
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry In Glasgow

Post by Verdi on 11.11.18 23:44

@glenda wrote:
@Verdi wrote:The seedy News of the World report states that Gerry McCann carried out medicals on new club recruits whilst working at Glasgow University, well who knows, maybe he did in some sort of unofficial capacity but it's hardly a reason to suggest he may have been embroiled in the sex abuse cases involving members of the Celtic Boys Club.
This was an interview given by well known former Celtic and Scotland physio Brian Scott who was praising a former workmate who appeared at the time to have had his daughter snatched.
Interesting slant from you nontheless.
A believable report/interview churned out by the salacious dial M for Murdoch News Of the World?  Well there's a novelty.

OK fair enough.  You provide the evidence and I might start listening thumbsup !  

NB:  Tabloid accounts do not qualify as evidence.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10726
Reputation : 4131
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum