The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The alleged checks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The alleged checks?

Post by princess_leia on 05.05.17 19:18

Sorry for starting another thread, mods move if needed, wasn't sure where to put it, so apologies. 

I was just thinking, and this has no doubt already been covered and it may be a stupid question. 

I've just been reading a couple of statements from the staff at The Ocean Club, and they all appear to say that one person would get up and leave for 15mins -30mins at a time during the evening.

If the general consensus here is that they never left the children alone each night, why were members of the T9 going off for approx 15 minutes at a time to carry out the alleged checks of the children if there were no children alone?

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Re: The alleged checks?

Post by sharonl on 05.05.17 19:47

On Saturday 28th, they all went to the Millennium restaurant and came back for an early night.

On Sunday, Matthew stayed behind whilst the other 8 friends were at the Tapas.  Tummy upset - or so it seems.

Each night, at least one of the friends were absent from the table for various reasons.

According to Amaral and his colleagues, the children were being cared for, and all slept in one apartment.

So, was there a system of checking? or was Amaral right?

Edited:

Just checking this out, don't know how credible it is but, If Madeleine died on 29th April there would be only 7 children and no way would the tapas crew leave them home alone if they had already lost one http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic2771.html

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 05.05.17 20:44

I've long suspected that Dianne Webster's role that week was to be "nanny" to all the kids and thus the premise that they were all together in 1 room would fit that scenario.
To assist "nanny", were they sedated ??
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 05.05.17 21:59

Don't​ forget​ the Paynes had a baby monitor .

Could​ have been used as​ a summoning​ method 

" Tell x to come​ over I need​ some​ help with y " 

Hence​ the leaving​ the table to do a " check​ " 

Some of the children were allegedly "" ill " ( Rachel​ Oldfield and the growbag leaking​ diahorrea ) Russell changing the bed and bathing​ his daughter 

Help needed , come​ quick .

Just​ a thought .

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 05.05.17 22:06

Good thinking Sandancer. If DW was with the kids, maybe she had her dinner earlier or in the room.
Perhaps that's why, when the alarm was raised, she alone stayed at the table.......had she ever been part of the "big plan" and hence never had a key part to play ?
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia on 06.05.17 7:37

I can't get my head around them not leaving the children alone. I sway more towards the 3rd May, I'm not saying that some of the points made for it happening on the 29th don't make sense because some of it does. 

With the statements from the staff stating that 1 person got up during dinner each evening, the shambles of the night itself, the inconsistencies etc...IMO if it had happened on the 29th their timelines would have been much tighter. 

I think it could have happened on the 2nd, or even earlier on the 3rd.

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 06.05.17 7:46

I just can't agree that it all happened on the 3rd. There was evidently so much planning (timelines, crèche records, mobilisation of governmental assets etc etc) that it must have taken many days for those to be put in place.
For me, the keychange is the McCanns eating habits starting on the Monday. I believe that was to disguise the fact that they only had 2 kids with them at that time......one could always say, when asked "where's Madeleine", to respond by saying with the other parent or, if G&K were together during the day, Madeleine would be at the playgroup or napping.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by roz on 06.05.17 13:54

Perhaps Dianne W was only invited along as a ‘stand-by’ babysitter in case the apartments were not close enough to allow them to use the baby-monitor.
Mr. W was invited along also.  “He didn’t want to go because it’s not his sort of holiday”. (DW Rog).
roz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum