The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Robert Murat's mother to the rescue - A mystery “woman in purple” is the prime suspect British police are thought to be searching for over Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Robert Murat's mother to the rescue - A mystery “woman in purple” is the prime suspect British police are thought to be searching for over Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

Post by NickE on 02.05.17 20:36

@Phoebe wrote:Jez says he set off from his apartment with the baby in the buggy at 8.30pm so it was shortly after this when he spotted Jane, wearing purple "stopped on the street in front of one of the group's apartments". I think this is also where Mrs. Murat would drive past on her way from her house to the supermarket. Oh dear! What as Jane doing, staring at the apartment so fixedly as to attract Jenny's notice? She must have been there for a full half hour if Mrs. Murat's given time is correct. In contrast Jane's rogatory claims her children weren't even in bed by 8.15 and that she was down at the tapas ready to go at eight thirty.
RoB's rogatory:
"I got back to the flat around 20:00hours as we were running late we had to take the rackets back with us.
The children were in bed Jane went down to the restaurant around 20:30-20:40hours I remained in the flat for another ten minutes or so waiting for them to settle down."

The only alibi JT have during the time when Murat and Wilkins saw the woman in purple, 20:00-20:40 is RoB, and their stories do not match re their children.

Back to top Go down

Re: Robert Murat's mother to the rescue - A mystery “woman in purple” is the prime suspect British police are thought to be searching for over Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

Post by Verdi on 02.05.17 20:43

Do you know, there are people out there - today - who believe that mystery Missus Purple is really under the radar and Operation Grange are about to solve the case.  Missus Purple being Jane Tanner.

So, after six years ignoring the official PJ investigation and the most important evidence, spending millions of public money, they are now zoning in on the McCann group?

Give me strength!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 02.05.17 21:12

According to Robert, he arrived home between 7.15 and 7.30.  Jenny was either already there or arrived home just after.

According to Jenny Murats' statement:

About 19h50 she went to the "Batista" supermarket to buy bread. Then she went back to the house where she arrived more or less at the same time as Robert. Later they sat in the kitchen where they were talking for some time, having also eaten. She recalls that they were talking until close to midnight about Robert'™s project, related to the property and called 'Romigen.Com". Finally they went to their bedrooms to pass the night.

The McCanns were in their apartment until 8.30

Jenny Murat was probably home before 8pm.  If Ms Purple was hanging around, (hiding under a lit up lamp post big grin ),   Mrs Murat would have seen her just before 8pm and the McCanns would have spotted her, either through their window or if she was still around, at 8.30 when they left. Furthermore, why did none of the tapas crew spot her during their checks?  She would have been hanging around from 7.30 to at least 9.35

Quote: Jane Tanner

"I remember I was wearing, because it was cold, I’d got Russell’s big, I’d borrowed one of his, erm, fleeces, so I’d got a big sort of fleece, it probably came down to about here,but then I’d got flip-flops on and cropped trousers, because I’d only got, I didn’t take jeans, I know I didn’t take jeans on holiday, and then."

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by saloongirl on 02.05.17 21:52

I have a purple cardigan....should I be worried?!
saloongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 02.05.17 21:57

@saloongirl wrote:I have a purple cardigan....should I be worried?!

Is it like this one?   I wouldn't worry, I would panic.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.05.17 23:49

Clip clop flip flop clip clop flip flop - didn't anyone hear anything in the still of night?

Think I'll go out and see if anything looks purpley under the lamplight..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.05.17 13:54

NOBODY ASKED HER IF SHE 'TOOK' JEANS!.

Quote: Jane Tanner

"I remember I was wearing, because it was cold, I’d got Russell’s big, I’d borrowed one of his, erm, fleeces, so I’d got a big sort of fleece, it probably came down to about here,but then I’d got flip-flops on and cropped trousers, because I’d only got, I didn’t take jeans, I know I didn’t take jeans on holiday, and then."
-----------------------------------------

"I didn’t take jeans, I know I didn’t take jeans on holiday,"

WHY would JT feel the 'need' to emphasise (twice) that she 'didn't take jeans' with her 'on holiday'?

Maybe 'this'?

KM: 04/05/07

"Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself."

Had JT been 'spotted', by 'someone', outside of apartment G5A, in 'jeans'? ('I was carrying, sort of across the body, like that'' JT 'Panorama' 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y42_8vggMNQ

jta: FIFTY (50) 'metres' away?

'eagle eyed' JT 'saw' what 'kind of shoes' ('Shoes may have been a semi-formal brogue.') Tannerman was wearing...........FROM about 50 metres away?

Oh, please.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders on 03.05.17 14:01

@sharonl wrote:

Start wearing purple, wearing purple, start wearing purple for me now ow ow.

big grin
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 03.05.17 14:26

Alas poor tanner, she served them badly.
When can we expect them to arrest her?

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 03.05.17 14:44

@sharonl wrote:

oooof! eek

Quick, get crechman to give her an alibi!

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 03.05.17 14:51

Just when Tanner thought it was safe to go back in the water! shark

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 03.05.17 16:09

@Philip Anders wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

Start wearing purple, wearing purple, start wearing purple for me now ow ow.

big grin

Are those​ the jeans she " didn't " take on holiday ?

I've got purple​ jeans maybe​ I should​n't wear them near any lamp posts​

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 03.05.17 16:12

Breaking news!!! Operation Grange is having a purple patch - literally !   big grin
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 03.05.17 16:17

@Phoebe wrote:Breaking news!!! Operation Grange is having a purple patch - literally !   big grin
I have to disagree, Pheobe. More like a BLACK patch.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 03.05.17 16:19

This story was an Express EXCLUSIVE back in 2009 though Jenny Murat at the time asked not to be named. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/100071/EXCLUSIVE-Who-was-the-woman-outside-Maddie-s-flat
Patience

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 03.05.17 16:42

If someone did want to wind down operation grange (maybe because they have worked out how to cover up certain areas it might have uncovered at some time....or if they tried pinning it on a group of patsies and it didn't work.) Maybe one tactic would be to start to leak stories against the McCanns and friends and then 'throw them under the bus'.  Maybe the 12 million lengthy enquiry was just buying time to cover up certain connections?

I am just thinking outloud really, what with all these stories about recruiting spying journalists, holding back edits, 'purple woman' and Colin Sutton saying Op.Grange  was never going to look at the parents.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

woman in Pruple

Post by willowthewisp on 03.05.17 16:43

@sallypelt wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:Breaking news!!! Operation Grange is having a purple patch - literally !   big grin
I have to disagree, Pheobe. More like a BLACK patch.
The"Conspiracy Theorists"will be out in force or Tracey Kand a hola,new official PR?
Jenny Murat in a vehicle,woman in purple,shopping Batista Supermacdo, drive near to Apartment 5a Ocean Club,then home to Cassa Lillianna,case now solved?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by GlobalWalrus on 03.05.17 18:07

Another reason why I think JTs sighting cannot be true, if one were to pick up MM from her bed when she was asleep the head would always be on the right hand side of the abductor due to the location of the bed with respect to the wall.

If she was taken whilst asleep the abductor would have had to grab her and turn her around as oppose to just gently picking her up from the bed. It also seems a completely strange way to carry a child though a street, if you were an abductor surely you would carry the child in a "normal" looking manner and not as if you were an abductor.
GlobalWalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 on 03.05.17 18:09

@Patience wrote:This story was an Express EXCLUSIVE back in 2009 though Jenny Murat at the time asked not to be named. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/100071/EXCLUSIVE-Who-was-the-woman-outside-Maddie-s-flat

So that's the same report 2009

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/574547/Maddie-libel-detective-ruined-Retirement-retreat-seized-cover-McCann-payout  

And now.
Tracey K my dear, you've surpassed yourself.  spin

Irene 2

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/