The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Mm11

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Regist10

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by EnglishBull on 30.04.17 10:36

EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by Philip Anders on 01.05.17 17:09

He obviously has the streetwise intelligence to realise the potential damage to his reputation if he adopts the TM party line or the risk of being sued if he doesn't.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Posts : 121
Join date : 2017-02-04

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by Liz Eagles on 01.05.17 18:17

@Philip Anders wrote:
He obviously has the streetwise intelligence to realise the potential damage to his reputation if he adopts the TM party line or the risk of being sued if he doesn't.
Didn't Mark Williams-Thomas study under Professor David Wilson at UCE?

That's embarrassing enough to steer clear of the Madeleine McCann case.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 9635
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by pennylane on 01.05.17 18:36

Prof David Wilson has spoken in the McCanns favor quite a few times over the years!
avatar
pennylane

Posts : 2770
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by Liz Eagles on 01.05.17 19:01

@pennylane wrote:Prof David Wilson has spoken in the McCanns favor quite a few times over the years!
Professor David Wilson is canny enough to realise that his contribution to what happened to Madeleine McCann is insignificant and his life and career are better off elsewhere, which is mostly looking back at solved cases and giving an opinion.

I can't blame him at all for steering clear. I quite admire him for saying no.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 9635
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by sammyc on 01.05.17 19:18

Perhaps some of these professionals who have backed the McCanns and the UK Media story have realised that most of the UK public now have major doubts of their version and are slowly distancing themselves from McCanns. The Sun is allowing comments I wouldn't have imagined a couple of years ago. Where is  Branson and Goldenballs, Elton John, Everton FC  on the 10th Anniversary?
sammyc
sammyc

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by plebgate on 01.05.17 21:30

Elton John has been in intensive care with some mystery bug, but I don't know if he ever supported them or whether it was a case of a super star such as Elton John possibly being asked to support a Big occasion?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6502
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by Philip Anders on 03.05.17 8:57

aquila wrote:
@Philip Anders wrote:
He obviously has the streetwise intelligence to realise the potential damage to his reputation if he adopts the TM party line or the risk of being sued if he doesn't.
Didn't Mark Williams-Thomas study under Professor David Wilson at UCE?

That's embarrassing enough to steer clear of the Madeleine McCann case.
Yes, Williams-Thomas didn't have any formal qualifications, i.e. a degree, but was sponsored on to an MA course by Wilson on the basis of Wiiliams-Thomas's police experience, albeit only ever at constable level. He never got any promotion in the police service.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Posts : 121
Join date : 2017-02-04

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by Ruffian on 30.10.18 15:38

Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by Ruffian on 30.10.18 16:06

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2818175/Critcs-raving-BBC1-s-Missing-criminologist-David-Wilson-reveals-makes-gripping-parallels-McCanns.html

The McCanns can never be free from their terrible experience


As I know from my work with victims of crime, to be a parent of a missing child is a form of life sentence. Sometimes the discovery of a body can, to use that ugly term, bring a sense of closure. ‘At least there is someone to bury’, or ‘some place to remember’, the parents of some victims have said to me.

Gerry and Kate McCann were both absent from their holiday flat at the time of their daughter’s abduction. That, along with their strong Catholic faith, probably helped to hold their marriage together.

Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case Empty Re: Prof David Wilson - Will Not Discuss McCann Case

Post by Jill Havern on 30.10.18 16:19

@Ruffian wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2818175/Critcs-raving-BBC1-s-Missing-criminologist-David-Wilson-reveals-makes-gripping-parallels-McCanns.html

The McCanns can never be free from their terrible experience


As I know from my work with victims of crime, to be a parent of a missing child is a form of life sentence. Sometimes the discovery of a body can, to use that ugly term, bring a sense of closure. ‘At least there is someone to bury’, or ‘some place to remember’, the parents of some victims have said to me.

Gerry and Kate McCann were both absent from their holiday flat at the time of their daughter’s abduction. That, along with their strong Catholic faith, probably helped to hold their marriage together.

What abduction?

eta: Sorry, it seems those aren't your words, but Prof Wilson's from that article.

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 16145
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum