The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Oi Piers.  We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!! Mm11

Oi Piers.  We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Oi Piers.  We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!! Mm11

Oi Piers.  We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!! Regist10

Oi Piers. We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oi Piers.  We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!! Empty Oi Piers. We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!!

Post by EnglishBull 29.04.17 11:35

These people are unbelievable. Piers we do not need you to tell us how we should feel. Yes we know Kate and Gerry lost a child however there is so much more to it. We do not believe the McCann's just because we are "haters" but because there is nothing about the "official" story that adds up I'm afraid.

As Peter Hyatt himself put it.  Whenever you look at a case you believe the "story" going in but sometimes you are "talked" out of it. By that we mean what the story was to begin with does not make any logical sense.

Are these people really this gullible or are they under somebody's thumb?

Either way I am sick to the back teeth with it and we haven't even reached their "official anniversary" week yet.

For futher reading here is what Peter Hyatt said about the "Nanny" statements:- Peter Hyatt - "Nanny" Statement

EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Oi Piers.  We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!! Empty Re: Oi Piers. We Do Not Need To Be Told By You How To Feel...Got it!!!

Post by plebgate 29.04.17 15:27

aw poor old Piers may be a bit grumpy because he is no longer keeping up with Kardashians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4451880/PIERS-MORGAN-no-longer-want-greedy-Kim.html

Sorry about the view of Kim's backside.

Some great comments - but why does Morgan think we are interested in what he has to say when he has in the past shown such poor viewing taste - imo of course. big grin big grin big grin

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top