The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'Darren', the child sex fantasist who made lurid claims about MPs murdering children, has been charged with making false allegations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Darren', the child sex fantasist who made lurid claims about MPs murdering children, has been charged with making false allegations

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.04.17 20:00

Early days, and of course, like everyone else, 'Darren' has the right to be treated as innocent until proven guilty...

...BUT it's beginning to look as though the plausible fanstasist, who has been hoodwinking the police and sparking a whole host of investigations against various MPs and the late Lord Brittan which have got precisely nowhere, is going to get his come-uppance.

I don't know what the legal reasons are that he can't be named.

He successfully made fools of the police, but believe it or not, the detective who called him out as a liar and a fantasist (DCI Paul Settle) is under investigation by the IPCC! Madness! He should be promoted!

'Darren' also made fools of Exaro News and its 'editor-in-chief,  he beleaguered Mark Watts - who was also hoodwindked by the 'Cannock Chase fantasist', Miss Esther Baker.

Maybe that's why Watts is taking an unusually strong interest in the forthcoming rather sordid matter of R v. Laverty, where the main prosecution witnesses are our old friend, Sonia Poulton, and Esther Baker herself.  The case has been scheduled for a five-day hearing in Wimbledon Crown Court in June. It's also a case in which Sonia Poulton's long-time friend Ben Thompson (of the Madeleine McCann FaceBook group JusticeforMadeleine) is taking a very active interest on Twitter:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/21/child-sex-abuse-fantasistis-charged-hoax-claims-kidnapped-held/

Edited to add:   Mark Watts is not happy with the Daily Telegraph report above:

Telegraph in clear breach of Contempt of Court Act today. Even cub reporters know not to report past convictions of someone who faces trial.

• RETWEETS7
  • LIKES3

10:01 AM - 21 Apr 2017

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Darren', the child sex fantasist who made lurid claims about MPs murdering children, has been charged with making false allegations

Post by RosieandSam on 22.04.17 7:01

On this occasion, Mark Watts is correct.

'Darren' is facing charges for making hoax phone calls to the polce alleging that he had been kidnapped; attacked by gunmen; ambushed by an armed gang; and also shot at.  The charges are NOT regarding 'perverting the course of justice in the VIP paedophile inquiry.

It is, therefore, totally inappropriate for The Telegraph to refer to the previous conviction 'Darren' has for making hoax bomb calls which resulted in him receiving a 2 year sentence in the 1990s.

How does this enable 'Darren' to have a fair trial?  A jury is not told about previous convictions when determining the case in hand.
RosieandSam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Darren', the child sex fantasist who made lurid claims about MPs murdering children, has been charged with making false allegations

Post by RosieandSam on 22.04.17 8:47

'Darren gave an interview last Tuesday where he refers to the recent charges against him

Brian Gerrish Interviews Survivor Darren On Police Corruption

18th April 2017

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomtalkradioscotland/2017/04/18/brian-gerrish-interviews-survivor-darren-on-police-corruption#.WPY9PzkgXtY.twitter

The pre-rercording blurb said:

Darren a survivor of child sexual abuse in his words stiched up by the police and courts alledgedly
facing charges soon in court for  speaking to people involved in the pitchford inquiry see website links.
He has found information how police infriltrated survivor groups and learned how care children
was taken on holidays by very seniour people.  He has complaints against the met police ipcc  and more
he will speak about the melanie shaw case and much more.
RosieandSam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.04.17 9:24

@RosieandSam wrote:On this occasion, Mark Watts is correct.

'Darren' is facing charges for making hoax phone calls to the polce alleging that he had been kidnapped; attacked by gunmen; ambushed by an armed gang; and also shot at.  The charges are NOT regarding 'perverting the course of justice' in the VIP paedophile inquiry.

It is, therefore, totally inappropriate for the Telegraph to refer to the previous convictions 'Darren' has for making hoax bomb calls which resulted in him receiving a 2 year sentence in the 1990s.

How does this enable 'Darren' to have a fair trial?  A jury is not told about previous convictions when determining the case in hand.
Yes. Mark Watts is correct on this, under British law.

It must be added, however, that there have been many serious crimes where a defendant has been wrongly acquitted, simply because the jury were not told about his previous record. Often it has been revealed that a defendant had previously used identical modus operandi in committing prevous crimes.

This was one of the advantages that juries had in the pre-industrial era. In the small towns where juries of 12 men & women 'good and true' would reach their verdicts, one or more of them would almost certainly have personal knowledge of the defendant, and his previous character, conduct and crimes. This gave them a much better chance of reaching the right decision. 

Many a dangerous rogue is walking the streets of Britain because a jury was barred from knowing his previous record.     

++++++++++++++++++++++++

In relation to this post of yours;

Brian Gerrish Interviews Survivor Darren On Police Corruption

18th April 2017

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomtalkradioscotland/2017/04/18/brian-gerrish-interviews-survivor-darren-on-police-corruption#.WPY9PzkgXtY.twitter

The pre-rercording blurb said:

Darren a survivor of child sexual abuse... [SNIPPED]

UNQUOTE

Brian Gerrish has been discredited over his repeated failure to accept that the claims about Hollie Greig [having been abused for 14 years between the ages of 6 and 20 by half of Scotland's legal establishment] are a cunningly designed and executed revenge hoax against her ex-husband, aided and abetted by Robert Green's desire for fame. It's therefore not surprising that Gerrish should give credence to the spoutings of 'Darren'

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 22.04.17 10:51

I agree that Brian Gerrish has been discredited with regard to Hollie Grieg (and I am aware that you stood down from that campaign)

However, I posted the link to Darren's interview NOT because it was Brian who conducted the interview but because 'Darren' refers to the allegations reported in The Telgraph (which you started this thread with) and offers his version of events which I found interesting.
RosieandSam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Darren,the Sex Fantasist?

Post by willowthewisp on 23.04.17 14:40

I do not know"Darren"but if he has suffered child sexual abuse,or abuse,surely this could effect his"Reasoning",especially if that person was a young adolescent?
I am not saying it is right to go around making accusations,that people may have committed Criminal behaviour,but not all accusations are false?
If,"Darren" has committed Hoax calls to the Police,the CPS will charge Darren for these offences and stand trail.
What is wrong is,"the Labelling"of Darren as to be an incredible witness,mixing different Crimes to meet one pattern of behaviour?
As stated above,IF,Darren had proven his accuser's had carried out their actions,at least he told the"Truth" on that occasion,as the Police so often state to the public,"Each offence are tried separately",not collectively? 
Anyone remember a Mr Shrimpton and the"Hoax"when the Queen was opening the London Olympics?
Mr Shrimpton had associations to MI5/6,Mr Shrimpton made claims that Madeleine McCann was seen in Malta by a Solicitor he had been introduced to,the"Solicitor"was promptly visited by Officers from MI5/Police and had his life turned upside down by the appropriate Authorities?
We now live in a"Fake World of reality"where it is difficult to believe what is reported as true, is it actually the Truth or made up news used to"Control the Masses" to think it is true?
A jury will get to decide on"Darren's fate" in a Court of Law,but we also know of many transgrations of the courts also being wrong?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam on 23.04.17 16:21

I also don't 'know' Darren, but was in direct Twitter contact with him on his original account (which was set up for him by Exaro)

There is no way I would even attempt to validate his claims regarding VIP sexual abuse as I have no access to evidence.

However, his interview is lucid and calm.  His claims are not beyond the bounds of possibility.  He alleges to be able to name the under-cover cops who infiltrated CSA groups and meetings.  As someone who has assisted in organising CSA meetings in my own region, I know that infiltration, recording and photographing is a constant fear to survivors. 

I was so concerned about a certain link that I contacted Tony Bennett of this forum who greatly assisted me (and therefore the Director of the CSA group) with his guidance, so I could advise the Director of the CSA group to 'remove the link'. 

[I hope is okay with Tony that I have alluded to his kind support - if not, please edit this post]

There is no way that any of us can understand the mental anguish that a CSA survivor has suffered and continues to 'manage'.  But I would not go so far as dismiss any claims as 'dilusional' or that the person 'lacked reasoning'.  It simply isn't within my capability to diagnose or assess the mental health of anyone who is a survivor.  Because I meet so many, I have to understand their emotional challenges, but it is not up to me to verify their accounts.

'Darren' WAS convicted of making hoax bomb phone calls in the 1990s - ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO

We know that MI5/6 can control information and situations. 

I remain open-minded with regard to Darren's allegations regarding the infiltration and manipulation of CSA groups.
RosieandSam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum