The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.04.17 15:39

Just like the world was​ " told"........... "Madeleine was Abducted "
--------------------------------

The world, ONLY 'told' that......... by her own 'parents'!

One, of which, was, admitted on 'record', the very LAST person to have seen a 'live' Madeleine, in 'her bed' and BOTH 'parents' that were 'NOT THERE' when she 'was abducted'.

And Ka£e McCan't knew, KNEW, she had been 'abducted'..........because she has claimed 'I was there, I KNOW more than you do!'

You've been TOLD!

There is NO 'other' explanation, to explain her 'disappearance' say Ka£e and Ge££y McCan't...........PERIOD!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Verdi on 21.04.17 15:51

I'm astonished that someone with such credentials and experience under their belt is so easily duped!  Being only a regular punter - in the unlikely event I was approached by a media source to speak on any subject whatsoever, the door would be slammed in their face or phone slammed down faster than you could say - "who's that?"

Forum beware - don't get personally sucked in by this highly suspicious Australian five minute wonder.  The net is cast far and wide.. 

beware

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6212
Reputation : 3443
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.04.17 16:15

Verdi Today at 3:51 pm

"I'm astonished that someone with such credentials and experience under their belt is so easily duped!"
--------------------------------

Who you talking about?

The 4 Prime Ministers, 4 Home Office Secretaries, 3 MET Police Commissioners, 4 super 'elite, experienced' SIO/IO's at OG, and their full time 'teams', up to 38 'dedicated' Maddie cops, senior Police officers at Leicestershire Police and the world's 'finest' police force at SY/MET.

The 'people' on that illustrious 'list' wouldn't be 'so easily DUPED' for almost 10 YEARS......................would they?

Oh, hang on.............

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 21.04.17 19:53

jeanmonroe wrote:Verdi Today at 3:51 pm

"I'm astonished that someone with such credentials and experience under their belt is so easily duped!"
--------------------------------

Who you talking about?

The 4 Prime Ministers, 4 Home Office Secretaries, 3 MET Police Commissioners, 4 super 'elite, experienced' SIO/IO's at OG, and their full time 'teams', up to 38 'dedicated' Maddie cops, senior Police officers at Leicestershire Police and the world's 'finest' police force at SY/MET.

The 'people' on that illustrious 'list' wouldn't be 'so easily DUPED' for almost 10 YEARS......................would they?

Oh, hang on.............
You left out the BBC.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Tony1950 on 21.04.17 21:13

Can't wait to see the new groundbreaking documentary on the case. No one like the Aussies for calling a spade a spade
avatar
Tony1950

Posts : 4
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Phoebe on 21.04.17 21:15

I've lost a bit of faith in Pat Brown as a result of this naivety. I'm not being mean but I would have expected a profiler to, well, check the "profile" the people who ask her to comment on matters and the "profile" of the program itself. She may well have her words misrepresented as she seems to fear but expressing this fear IMO just creates a double whammy. People will be bound to think that if she is capable of getting it wrong about the motivation and slant of a program she agreed to feature in, then she is capable of getting other things wrong too and this could be used to discredit those who, like her, doubt the abduction story.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 495
Reputation : 547
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by ChippyM on 21.04.17 21:31

Phoebe wrote:I've lost a bit of faith in Pat Brown as a result of this naivety. I'm not being mean but I would have expected a profiler to, well, check the "profile" the people who ask her to comment on matters and the "profile" of the program itself. She may well have her words misrepresented as she seems to fear but expressing this fear IMO just creates a double whammy. People will be bound to think that if she is capable of getting it wrong about the motivation and slant of a program she agreed to feature in, then she is capable of getting other things wrong too and this could be used to discredit those who, like her, doubt the abduction story.


Yes it doesn't speak much for someone's powers of deduction does it?  She has written a book or two, set up websites and had appearances on T.V.  she has a career of talking about crimes but not actively working on them and she wanted to be featured on T.V. in Australia.  I think that about sums up her motivation for me. Saying she didn't have time to research is an excuse, anyone can take 5 minutes to find stuff on the internet.

ChippyM

Posts : 1279
Reputation : 420
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by pennylane on 21.04.17 21:35

Tony1950 wrote:Can't wait to see the new groundbreaking documentary on the case. No one like the Aussies for calling a spade a spade
Yes fingers crossed Tony1950. Plus it shouldn't be too challenging to highlight "evidence" Scotland Yard has completely overlooked! whistling

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Verdi on 22.04.17 0:01

jeanmonroe wrote:Verdi Today at 3:51 pm

"I'm astonished that someone with such credentials and experience under their belt is so easily duped!"
--------------------------------

Who you talking about?

The 4 Prime Ministers, 4 Home Office Secretaries, 3 MET Police Commissioners, 4 super 'elite, experienced' SIO/IO's at OG, and their full time 'teams', up to 38 'dedicated' Maddie cops, senior Police officers at Leicestershire Police and the world's 'finest' police force at SY/MET.

The 'people' on that illustrious 'list' wouldn't be 'so easily DUPED' for almost 10 YEARS......................would they?

Oh, hang on.............
laugh

Shhhh.... you know who but I'll give you a clue - it ain't Goncalo Amaral that's been fooling you!

ETA:  Not you personally of course.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6212
Reputation : 3443
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Doug D on 22.04.17 12:45

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB  11h11 hours ago
More
Rahni Sadler pulled the tweet I commented on shortly after I tweeted. Here is what she deleted. #mccann
 
 

 
 
Joana Morais‏ ‪@JoanaAMorais 11h
11 hours ago
More
Replying to ‪‪@ProfilerPatB ‪‪@K9Truth ‪‪@Ev3ryCloud
And the "virtriol" mistake maybe  No ethics, can't spell, is biased. What an awesome journalist for a tabloid, she's the Aussie Kandohla.

Doug D

Posts : 2390
Reputation : 817
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by sallypelt on 22.04.17 12:52

Doug D wrote:PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB  11h11 hours ago
More
Rahni Sadler pulled the tweet I commented on shortly after I tweeted. Here is what she deleted. #mccann
 
 

 
 
Joana Morais‏ ‪@JoanaAMorais 11h
11 hours ago
More
Replying to ‪‪@ProfilerPatB ‪‪@K9Truth ‪‪@Ev3ryCloud
And the "virtriol" mistake maybe  No ethics, can't spell, is biased. What an awesome journalist for a tabloid, she's the Aussie Kandohla.
SEVEN Network journalist Rahni Sadler has been put on a 12-month bond after pleading guilty to illegally communicating with a convicted killer in the Northern Territory.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/channel-seven-journalist-rahni-sadler-gets-12-month-bond-after-pleading-guilty-to-phone-conversation-with-outback-killer/news-story/3c55d217edadb665c0c27b26c941ab05

sallypelt

Posts : 3638
Reputation : 802
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by RosieandSam on 22.04.17 18:48

avatar
RosieandSam

Posts : 172
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2016-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by hogwash on 22.04.17 22:32

avatar
hogwash

Posts : 209
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2015-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Silverspeed on 23.04.17 13:18

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3393785/goncalo-amaral-madeleine-mccann-mi5-cover-up/
.Met Police Detective Inspector Colin Sutton said: "It would be almost impossible to find a body without specific info or intelligence.

"It is a large area of low population, with scrub land and ancient wells. There are areas where humans probably don't go from one year or decade to the next.

"It would be very easy to secret something there and be really confident it wouldn't be found. "
avatar
Silverspeed

Posts : 147
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by ChippyM on 23.04.17 14:01

Silverspeed wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3393785/goncalo-amaral-madeleine-mccann-mi5-cover-up/
.Met Police Detective Inspector Colin Sutton said: "It would be almost impossible to find a body without specific info or intelligence.

"It is a large area of low population, with scrub land and ancient wells. There are areas where humans probably don't go from one year or decade to the next.

"It would be very easy to secret something there and be really confident it wouldn't be found. "

 Thanks for the link.   Nice Hatchet job of trying to make Amaral look like he has a new 'crazy crackpot theory'.  


The headline is   

 "BIZARRE MADDIE CLAIMS Goncalo Amaral claims 'MI5 hid Madeleine McCann's body in cover-up after her parents killed her"

ChippyM

Posts : 1279
Reputation : 420
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum