The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

* GENERAL ELECTION, Thursday 8 JUNE 2017 * How will you vote? - POLL added

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I will vote...

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
47% 47% 
[ 29 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
19% 19% 
[ 12 ]
6% 6% 
[ 4 ]
6% 6% 
[ 4 ]
15% 15% 
[ 9 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 62

Re: * GENERAL ELECTION, Thursday 8 JUNE 2017 * How will you vote? - POLL added

Post by BlueBag on 29.05.17 11:10

And those 4 men who killed 52 people on 7/7/2005?
Let me tell you how close to home this is for me.

I live less than a mile from where 2 of them lived.

I pass their homes and their mosque 3 or 4 times a week.

Also: 

I was actually brought up in Birmingham. Washwood Heath and Alum Rock. My first two jobs were in Alum Rock. This area is now a hot-bed of terrorist activity according to Police reports.

I go back now and again and I don't recognise where I lived.

Also:
I have been to concerts at the Manchester MEN 3 times in the past and have tickets for another in a few months.

I have lost count of the number of times I have got the tube from Kings Cross in London.

I have lost count of the number of times I have caught the bus from Kings Cross to the Strand and passed through Tavistock Square where the bus was blown up. I always look at the memorial plaque on the railings as I pass by.

I have crossed Westminster Bridge many many times on the same side that the car ploughed through pedestrians.

All these places are haunted for me.

This isn't something happening in some far off country, this is very real and personal and we have to stop it.

So the sooner people wake up to the evil ideology that is Islam and realise the truth about it the better.

If you've never read about the history of Islam you have no place talking about a religion of peace.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.05.17 11:46

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi bluebag,

...Middle East Region, Ottoman Empire...it must be the beliefs of people from these regions?

The Syrian conflict 2017 dates back to at least 1948 and the Six Day War, where a certain country took over the Golan Heights and has held that land since then, having access to the oil and gas reserves of what used to be Syrian?
@ willowthewisp

The 'certain country' you mention is Israel.

A few historical facts are in order here in relation to the establishment of Israel in 1947 and the Six Day War of 1967. 

1. The area we now called 'Palestine' and in history was known as 'Canaan' was the Jewish national homeland for nearly 2000 years [from approx 1,850 BC to 74 A.D.

2. In the 1930s and 1940s there was an attempted genocide of all Jews    

3. In 1947 the United Nations approved giving a tiny sliver of majority Jewish-occupied Palestine to the Jews.

4. In 1948, the Jews declared independence, based on the U.N.-approved borders.

5. In defiance of the United Nations, the surrounding Arab nations would not accept this and invaded the new Jewish state of Israel. The heavily outnumbered Jews crushed the Arabs. Ever since then, the Arab nations refer to these events as 'the Catastrophe'. 

6. All the surrounding Arab nations with the exception of Egypt are committed to the destruction and extermination of Israel.

7. In May 1967, these things happened:

A. Egypt's President, Abdul Nasser, expelled all U.N. peacekeeping forces from the Sinai peninsula
B. He made a pact with Syrian and Jordan to attack Israel and wipe it out
C. He closed the Suez Canal, leaving Israel without oil supplies
D. On 28 May 1967, President Nasser announced: "Our aim is the destruction of Israel".

8. Surrounded by Arab armies massing on its birder, on 5 June 1967 Israel attacked Egypt's main air force base. Israel lost 19 planes  in that attack. Egypt lost 286 planes.

9. Syrian forces invaded Israel. Israel of course defended itself and overran the Golan heights, pursuing the invading Syrian army to within 30 miles of the Syrian capital, Damascus.

These are the facts.

ETA:    'Operation Muslim Vote'  MUSLIMS FOR JEREMY CORBYN IN NORTH DERBY: How Muslims can be the 'King-makers' and win Derby North back from the Conservatives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYxk49ASdfc

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 29.05.17 13:57

@Nina wrote:We live next door to a Muslim family. When we moved into the area they were the first to welcome us and offer any help we might need. The second people to offer help were a Muslim family from over the road.
The next door neighbours have 4 sons, the baby born in January. The other 3 are delightful, well mannered and very lively.
When we first moved here we didn't know we were moving next door to Muslims, though there are many here in Sheffield.
We hear an adult male, speaking broad Yorkshire, turned out to be the dad. Born here, drinks and smokes and never visits the mosque.
His 2 eldest boys do though for instruction. Adam, the next to youngest and aged 2 1/2 is a sweet little boy and plays peekaboo through a gap in the fence. The baby, I just love to cuddle.
We have had non Muslim neighbours who were hell on earth.
It's interesting that this Muslim that you evidently  admire displays all the traits of a regular Brit and not a Muslim at all  . To me that says it all. Would you feel less happy if your neighbour was a Muslim who didn't smoke or drink, attended the mosque and ensured that his wife and daughters were shrouded in burqas? I don't have any problems with the religion  as such , only the cultural additions which have nothing to do with spiritual belief. . Many Muslims from N Africa believe in genital mutilation for their daughters. That sort of cultural insanity has no place in this country and the same goes with the burqa.

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.05.17 13:58

Conservative MP dismisses disabled woman live on tv, who tells him 'tens of thousands of people are dying', saying it's a "childish wishlist"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/disabled-disablility-dominic-raab-dying-conservative-fiona-victoria-derbyshire-a7761291.html
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 29.05.17 15:10

@kaz wrote:
@Nina wrote:We live next door to a Muslim family. When we moved into the area they were the first to welcome us and offer any help we might need. The second people to offer help were a Muslim family from over the road.
The next door neighbours have 4 sons, the baby born in January. The other 3 are delightful, well mannered and very lively.
When we first moved here we didn't know we were moving next door to Muslims, though there are many here in Sheffield.
We hear an adult male, speaking broad Yorkshire, turned out to be the dad. Born here, drinks and smokes and never visits the mosque.
His 2 eldest boys do though for instruction. Adam, the next to youngest and aged 2 1/2 is a sweet little boy and plays peekaboo through a gap in the fence. The baby, I just love to cuddle.
We have had non Muslim neighbours who were hell on earth.
It's interesting that this Muslim that you evidently  admire displays all the traits of a regular Brit and not a Muslim at all  . To me that says it all. Would you feel less happy if your neighbour was a Muslim who didn't smoke or drink, attended the mosque and ensured that his wife and daughters were shrouded in burqas? I don't have any problems with the religion  as such , only the cultural additions which have nothing to do with spiritual belief. . Many Muslims from N Africa believe in genital mutilation for their daughters. That sort of cultural insanity has no place in this country and the same goes with the burqa.
'evidently admire'  
What a very pompous way of saying we get along well. They are neighbours, nothing more and nothing less. We pass the time of day, they invited us to a meal at there house and this is when I discovered that the father drank.
It matters not a jot whether they speak broad Yorkshire or not, the whole family do, even the 2 year old. My point is they are neighbours and they were so welcoming to us when we moved in and yes they are Muslim, they are good neighbours. 
Everyone has neighbours, even if owning acres of land eventually there will be a neighbour. During 56 years of marriage we have been very fortunate except just once when as I said we had the neighbours from hell. They were Christian, he a PC and his wife a nurse. That doesn't make all police or all nurses bad, but they were.

Back to top Go down

General Election 2017,June 8th

Post by willowthewisp on 29.05.17 15:14

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Conservative MP dismisses disabled woman live on tv, who tells him 'tens of thousands of people are dying', saying it's a "childish wishlist"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/disabled-disablility-dominic-raab-dying-conservative-fiona-victoria-derbyshire-a7761291.html
So Theresa May and her Cronies are Waffling,trying to deflect from discussions of tHer future Government Policies-Conserv- ative,protect yourself first and foremost,Eg,"F*ck you jack I'm alright"?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 29.05.17 17:04

@Nina wrote:

They were Christian, he a PC and his wife a nurse. That doesn't make all police or all nurses bad, but they were.
Of course not all Moslems are bombing and maiming us  but all those that are bombing and maiming  us at the moment  are  Moslems.

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 29.05.17 17:23

I think you may find mass immigration was deliberately introduced to give an internal enemy. For the purposes of a permanent war economy. A war economy requires an enemy and if you have your very own enemy inside your country it never has to end. Big profits for those involved. Lots of contracts to be bribed and lots of oppressive restrictions for everyone else.
Crazy? maybe . . . . what other honest reason can you come up with for such a policy of endless immigration to a tiny island like this? Saying they were needed is just nonsense.

JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 29.05.17 17:40

Mass unopposed immigration from around the world was primarily a Labour policy. Together with a benefits system with more loopholes than the British Knitting Association, the influx of a huge majority of needy people were provided with free housing, education and medical welfare and formed what can only be described as ghettos. Primarily voting Labour was what kept those Liberal Leftys in power, similarly sucking up taxpayers money in expenses and other underhand methods.

Since then, other political parties, in the name of multiculturalism, have continued the unfettered immigration policy with anyone daring to challenge it labelled a racist or xenophobe or bigot or......
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 29.05.17 18:15

@JimbobJones wrote:I think you may find mass immigration was deliberately introduced to give an internal enemy. For the purposes of a permanent war economy. A war economy requires an enemy and if you have your very own enemy inside your country it never has to end. Big profits for those involved. Lots of contracts to be bribed and lots of oppressive restrictions for everyone else.
Crazy? maybe . . . . what other honest reason can you come up with for such a policy of endless immigration to a tiny island like this? Saying they were needed is just nonsense.
Hi jimbobjones,but that's the point isn't it,the"Imperialist Regimes"from different Continents throughout the World,made the Indigenous people from the lands,Africa,India,China,Jamaica to be overthrown,to become subservient to their needs?
The amount of atrocities that have been committed throughout this period of History,from the Western World to other regions is not something to be proud of?
Thousands of people were indoctrinated to fight for the New Monarchs in the Newly fought Wars to consume more people into the Fold,leading to,"Kill or Be Killed"mentality dating from the 1300's to the present day?
These events did not just happen after the Second World War,where the Indigenous people from these Continents were asked to"Start a New Life"in the UK and i am sorry to say,the host Countries did not make them feel welcome to say the least?
Perhaps the years of being"subservient" has lost the"Polished glaze"to the up and coming generations,where they feel,that their past generations,where too passive about the abuses directed to them.
i am in No way saying this is acceptable in today's society,but it shows some reasoning for the way some people feel.
I have seen Journalists who have tried to use the "London riots"prior to the Olympic games to"Demonise"the looters against an Older generation who came to the UK from Jamaica,when Mr Darcus Howe explained how his Grand Son's were open to Over Zealous "Stop & search"due to the colour of their skin,that the recent death of an unarmed Mr Mark Duggan by Police marksmen that resulted into Crimes being committed?
The journalist asking the questions "Knew" of Mr Darcus Howes brushes with the Law,yet was not old enough to remember the event happening,Mr Howe had to then ask to be respected from the Journalist on the Race issue they were talking about?
Respect is a Two way interpretation?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.05.17 22:39

"I'm a Pakistani..."
"I'm a Bangladeshi..."
"I'm Indian..."
"I'm Indonesian..."
"I'm Egyptian..."
"I'm Palestinian..."
"I'm Syrian..."
"I'm..."

Great... all well and good... no problem.

If you say "I'm a Muslim..." you're expressing a belief... you're saying a man, 1,400 years ago got a message from an angel... the message said kill apostates, kill homosexuals, take sex slaves, kill adulterers... kill anyone who makes fun of Muhammad... marry multiple wives (men only)... behead people... you are siding with an insane ideology that wants to kill people for trivial reasons. Expect flack. Lots of it.

It's not racist to attack this sickness.

Please dear Muslims, become an ex-Muslims, the sooner the better.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.05.17 6:33

Are Nigel Farage and Rachel Johnson, a leading Remain campaigner (a former Conservative, now Liberal Democrat), in love?

ELECTION BLIND DATE:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39963363

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 30.05.17 7:16

Maybe they like to be in, out, in, out and shakin' it all about ?
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 30.05.17 10:07

apropos nothing....on the news since around 7 till 10am this morning why when the bbd mention the election debates last night do they keep saying the same phrase Labour are leading with childcare and Conservatives are leading with Brexit" when childcare was barely mentioned last night, and brexit, we pretty much know where both stand?

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.05.17 12:39

I think there was hardly a mention because Corbyn got the upper hand. IMO anyway.

There's plenty of mention regarding his "forgetfullness" this morning about the cost of free child care.

Paxman wasn't able to phase Corbyn last night and I think Corbyn came over very well.

Paxman rattled Terri May a few times and she certainly reached for her glass of water a few times.  ha ha.

I think I will now vote for Corbyn but I still feel May will win although not with a landslide.   She was rattled when questioned about how much the cap on social care for people with dementia would be.    No answer.

No answer, no vote frome me.   

I feel that having Diane Abbott as a senior minister will hamper Corbyn and if I were him I would get rid of her now.   He wont but I think he would get more votes if he did.

For now I liked what I heard from Corbyn and I believe he is a man of peace whilst acknowledging that the British public need to be and would be protected if need be, but a week is a long time in politics.  We shall see.

I also think Paxman has had his day, not impressed with him at all.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 30.05.17 13:05

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 30.05.17 13:11

@plebgate wrote:I think there was hardly a mention because Corbyn got the upper hand. IMO anyway.

There's plenty of mention regarding his "forgetfullness" this morning about the cost of free child care.

Paxman wasn't able to phase Corbyn last night and I think Corbyn came over very well.

Paxman rattled Terri May a few times and she certainly reached for her glass of water a few times.  ha ha.

I think I will now vote for Corbyn but I still feel May will win although not with a landslide.   She was rattled when questioned about how much the cap on social care for people with dementia would be.    No answer.

No answer, no vote frome me.   

I feel that having Diane Abbott as a senior minister will hamper Corbyn and if I were him I would get rid of her now.   He wont but I think he would get more votes if he did.

For now I liked what I heard from Corbyn and I believe he is a man of peace whilst acknowledging that the British public need to be and would be protected if need be, but a week is a long time in politics.  We shall see.

+1 plebgate, pretty much how I feel

I also think Paxman has had his day, not impressed with him at all.

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 30.05.17 13:17

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 30.05.17 14:11

Corbyn : a man of peace ??????????????? A leopard never changes its spots......Hamas, IRA lover
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 30.05.17 14:59

Hi Get'emGoncalo,this Richard Osman tweet just shows how the media is able to"Dumb down" certain parts of the electorate?
they will only realise this,when it is too late, the cuts to"Public Institutions"takes effect or Benefit entitlements,changes to working Tax arrangement rates are slashed,affecting low wage sectors in the UK,whilst giving the Elite lower Tax thresholds?
Remember,this is why they make things Boring or they just"Sit Arguing" and then Nothing changes for the Majority,but if your not in that Majority,your left behind by the changes they initiate,whilst they are sat watching BGT,making the affluent richer by watching the programmes,charging you to vote for the Winner?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.05.17 18:29

@Tony Bennett wrote:
SINCE I PUBLISHED THE POLLS BACK ON 18 APRIL, when the campaign started, this is what has happened

CONSERVATIVE started at 44, now still on 44, NO CHANGE

LABOUR started at 26, now 36, A GAIN OF 10% 

UKIP started at 11, now just 4, DOWN 7% 

LIB DEMS started at 11, now 8, DOWN 3%

GREEN started at 4, now 2, DOWN 2%.
Five more polls published in the last four days since I last posted the above. Here is the average of those five polls:

44.6 CONSERVATIVE
34.4 LABOUR
8.2  LIBERAL DEMOCRAT
4.6  UKIP
2.0  GREEN

Conservative lead 10.2%

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero on 30.05.17 19:24

I don't know which party I'm most worried about getting in sad
dartinghero

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.05.17 19:28

@dartinghero wrote:I don't know which party I'm most worried about getting in sad
My feelings exactly. Hobson's choice.

My ballot paper right now may as well ask me would I prefer to be deaf or blind.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero on 30.05.17 19:31

@aquila wrote:
@dartinghero wrote:I don't know which party I'm most worried about getting in sad
My feelings exactly. Hobson's choice.
It seems to be a recurring theme though.
All through the US elections I couldn't believe it had come to a choice between THAT and THAT and to an extent the French elections also.
It makes me sad. And worried.
dartinghero

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.05.17 20:34

Terri May last night said that we will save billlions once we have left the EU.

Will someone please ask her why, with all these savings, Britain booming with America, Australia, India and many other countries all offering us trade deals she still feels it necessary to tax DEMENTIA patients.

A minimum of 12 billion a year given in foreign aid but the BRITISH DEMENTIA patients will be clobbered.

CUTS, CUTS AND MORE CUTS yet we are being told we will be SQUILLIONS IN.

LOONEY TUNES for sure.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/