The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

* GENERAL ELECTION, Thursday 8 JUNE 2017 * How will you vote? - POLL added

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I will vote...

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
47% 47% 
[ 29 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
19% 19% 
[ 12 ]
6% 6% 
[ 4 ]
6% 6% 
[ 4 ]
15% 15% 
[ 9 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 62

* GENERAL ELECTION, Thursday 8 JUNE 2017 * How will you vote? - POLL added

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.04.17 14:29

How will you vote? - Poll added

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

LATEST OPINION POLLS

Taking an average of the last 5 national opinion polls for Great Britain (i.e. excluding N. Ireland), current voting intention is:

44 CON
26 LAB
(11 UKIP  
(11 LibDem
4 GREEN

In Scotland, the latest polls suggest:

47 ScotNat
28 CON
15 LAB
4   LibDem
(1  UKIP
(1  GREEN

And in Wales:

33  LAB
28  CON
(13 UKIP
(13 WelshNat
9    LibDem
3    GREEN 

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Re: * GENERAL ELECTION, Thursday 8 JUNE 2017 * How will you vote? - POLL added

Post by kaz on 18.04.17 15:32

I think the Conservatives need to set out a manifesto before I decide who to vote for. If May is serious about Brexit  and is willing and able to carry out the policies she has been giving voice to, then I would vote Conservative. Failing that, it’s UKIP for me

kaz

Back to top Go down

General Election 2017,June 8th

Post by willowthewisp on 18.04.17 16:09

@kaz wrote:I think the Conservatives need to set out a manifesto before I decide who to vote for. If May is serious about Brexit  and is willing and able to carry out the policies she has been giving voice to, then I would vote Conservative. Failing that, it’s UKIP for me
Hi Kaz,It looks like Prime minister,Theresa May,is hoping that at least seventeen plus Million are to at least vote for her Conservative Party,Brexit?
If I had to hazard a guess for this"Snap Election"there must be some cracks appearing within her own party,as in her"Own"words,the  UK"Country is United"on that issue,Brexit?  
But the House of Lords and sections within Parliament are not with what the Country decided via the European Union referendum 2017?
The processing of Article 50?
The Conservatives,therefore must be pretty sure,that Article 50 cannot be Overturned,that any future UK Government,whether Con,Lab or mix of parties,would have to implement,Article 50?
One fact is that the Conservatives took is into the"Common Market"David Cameron,resigned on the"Brexit Vote,her Party(TM)has passed a resolution Article 50,Notice to quit the European Union,what is unclear is will the Conservatives take the United Kingdom out of the European Union after 8th June 2017 UK,general Election?
Notice how the UK General Election is poised in between France and German Elections in 2017,then wonder why Theresa May has called for the UK general Election?
Messers Blair,Mandelson and Campbell must be **ssing their pants now,in the hope to be part of the next UK government decisions(Remoaners)Non Brexit,better get that big cauldron boiling,bilderbergs,NWO collective group?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.04.17 17:41

How many Brexit angels can dance on the end of a pin.

Now we get endless debate about what Brexit means.

How do you like your Brexit eggs? Soft or hard?
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.04.17 20:49

Never trust a politician - they are not there for the good of the people, they are there for their own glorification.  This 'snap' general election was inevitable, Brexit is but a handy tool to name the day - the pretext of building a strong government to 'go forth and prosper' is but camouflage.  May is prolonging her stay in power, using the current political climate to secure a majority vote - she is clearly confident.

This situation bothers me somewhat, there is no such thing as democracy in anything but word, the people have a democratic right to vote in a general election, there can be no guarantees how they will vote yet May is so cock sure of a victory?  There was/is dissension in the corridors of Westminster as to how Brexit should proceed and what the ultimate goal is to be.  A general election will not resolve this dissension, it will only secure May's future as Prime Minister.

Question is ....  is this a saftey net to catch the fall-out, if and when Brexit negiations go belly-up and the whole concept of an independent Britain crumbles into nothing but a dream?

Never trust a politician bignono .

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi on 18.04.17 20:58

I don't see what this has to do with the Madeleine case. How I might or might not vote in a general election has little to do with my views on the case. Anyone, of whatever political views, can see the problems with the parents' version of events if they choose to look.

I'm sure that I would have views that members of this forum would disagree with and vice versa. The important views are those that we share about the lies being told about the case and the media circus that has surrounded it. 

I don't think that directly political things like this belong here. They are a distraction from discussing the case.

Just my opinion and waiting to be shot down now.

coati mundi

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC on 18.04.17 21:06

Yeah God's, David Cameron made a complete horlicks of things when he announced the Referendum.

Now we have 7 weeks of Jimmy  Krankie bleating about Brexit AND Independent. I'm turning my tv off until July!! 

I don't trust a single politician, all in it for themselves. What a mess we're in  cry3
JulieC

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 18.04.17 21:08

I think Cons will win but I shall vote UKIP I think.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.04.17 21:08

@coati mundi wrote:I don't see what this has to do with the Madeleine case. How I might or might not vote in a general election has little to do with my views on the case. Anyone, of whatever political views, can see the problems with the parents' version of events if they choose to look.

I'm sure that I would have views that members of this forum would disagree with and vice versa. The important views are those that we share about the lies being told about the case and the media circus that has surrounded it. 

I don't think that directly political things like this belong here. They are a distraction from discussing the case.

Just my opinion and waiting to be shot down now.
@coati mundi, you made a similar comment quite recently about a topic under discussion that wasn't Madeleine McCann related.

Simple solution - if the subject is not to your taste or liking then just ignore the thread.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.04.17 21:12

@Keitei wrote:I think Cons will win but I shall vote UKIP I think.
I'd vote for the monster raving loony party if it meant not seeing or hearing Theresa May ever again.  She grates on my nerves - a re-incarnation of Thatcher with the handbag.  Her politics might be different but her mannerisms are equally irritating.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 18.04.17 21:13

Why do posters go to a thread, that they have no interest in, just to complain about that thread's topic?  If I see a thread that is of no interest to me, I don't read it.  And sorry if it offends, but I can see that coati mundi has been a member for over 3 years, but has only made 63 posts.  Hardly keeping the forum going, is it?

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.04.17 21:20

@sallypelt wrote:Why do posters go to a thread, that they have on interest in, just to complain about that thread's topic? 
Gawd knows.

On another tack here's Nigel Farage on LBC talking about the snap election, with members of the public phoning in:

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC on 18.04.17 21:30

@sallypelt wrote:Why do posters go to a thread, that they have no interest in, just to complain about that thread's topic?  If I see a thread that is of no interest to me, I don't read it.  And sorry if it offends, but I can see that coati mundi has been a member for over 3 years, but has only made 63 posts.  Hardly keeping the forum going, is it?

I though the idea was some threads more chatty, not McCann related?
JulieC

Back to top Go down

Theresa May to seek general election on 8 June

Post by whatsupdoc on 18.04.17 22:06

Quote from BBC today.

UK Prime Minister Theresa May has announced plans to call a snap general election on 8 June.
She said Britain needed certainty, stability and strong leadership following the EU referendum.
Explaining the decision, Mrs May said: "The country is coming together but Westminster is not."
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said his party wanted the election, calling it a chance to get a government that puts "the majority first".
The prime minister will refuse to take part in televised leader debates ahead of the vote, Number 10 sources said.
Mr Corbyn said Mrs May should not be "dodging" a head-to-head encounter, and the Lib Dems urged broadcasters to "empty-chair" the prime minister - hold a debate without her.
Live TV debates took place for the first time in a UK general election in 2010, and the experiment was repeated in 2015 using a range of different formats.
A BBC spokesman said that it was too early to say whether the broadcaster would put in a bid to stage a debate.

End of quote.

I think TM wants to make sure the leaving of the EU is completed as smoothly as possible without hindrance from certain quarters,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603

PS Just noticed this news is also in the politics thread so Mods , could you merge. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 18.04.17 22:08

I saw on Twitter "Make June the end of May", which of course it usually does  spin

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.04.17 22:18

@coati mundi wrote:I don't see what this has to do with the Madeleine case. How I might or might not vote in a general election has little to do with my views on the case. Anyone, of whatever political views, can see the problems with the parents' version of events if they choose to look.

It has nothing to do with Madeleine McCann, but some of us like to discuss other topics, as happens on the majority of forums. And while strong opinions have been expressed on some topics, those of us who are passionately keen to know the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann always come back the next day and try to probe this mystery a little further. This is an investigative forum. We discuss, we research, we analyse. And now and then we take a momentary look atother events and issues - is that so bad?

I think by now we know your views. Please correct me if I am wrong, but they are:
  Madeleine McCann died in the apartment from an accident
2.  The Smiths saw Gerry McCann carrying his dead daughter to the beach at around 10pm on Thursday 
3.  There is no conspiracy whatsoever in this case
4.  Lies are being told about what really happened 
5.  Operation Grange was designed and set up so as to maintain the parents' innocence and continue pretending there was an abductor
6.  The McCanns will never be prosecuted.

Your presence here is very useful in one respect. There are some in another place who regularly, and falsely, chacterise CMOMM as 'a dictatorship' where 'no-one is allowed to believe that the Smiths really saw Gerry McCann'.

Well, you disagreed strongly with my views on Smithman 3 years ago. And you're still very much here with us. Besides that, of course, the Smithman polls usually suggested (until recently) that my view on Martin Smith was very much a minority one.  

I don't think that directly political things like this belong here. They are a distraction from discussing the case. Just my opinion and waiting to be shot down now.

Please continue to comment on the dozens of active threads where we discuss what really happened to Madeleine McCann.
As to the General Election, I intend at present to vote Conservative.

There is a powerful anti-democratic campaign being led by the likes of Tony Blair, Tim Farron (LibDem leader), Nick Clegg and others of their ilk including Kenneth Clarke and Anna Soubry in the Conservative Party. Besides that, there is massive anti-Conservatie 'Remain'-backing majority in the House of Lords and many of them are plotting to do all they can to frustrate Brexit.

We, the people, were told 'The decision is yours'. Well we've decided. End of.

Theresa May has said 'Brexit means Brexit'. Further, she has said that 1. we leaving the single market 2. we are leaving the E.U. customs union and 3. we are going to end freedom of movement for E.U. citizens and introduce a measure of control over their ability to enter the U.K. a will - all of which I strongly agree with.

On top of all that, she has twice said, with emphasis: 'NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A BAD DEAL'. I strongly agree that as well.

I think there is too much ill-will against the British on the continent of Europe for them to offer us a fair deal.

A strong vote for Theresa May and the Conservatives will shore up her position and in addition will strengthen her hand in the negotiations with the E.U., giving us the best chance of obtaining a reasonable outcome. I think she needs every vote she can get in order to get us out, and free again to conduct our own relations with other countries and run our own affairs once again.

[ Plus, should Labour win the election, Jeremy Corbyn would be Prime Minister, ex-Communist John McDonnell would be Chancellor of the Exchequer, and Diane Abbott, Corbyn's ex-lover, will be Home Secretary  Rolling Eyes ]

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.04.17 23:01

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 18.04.17 23:12

So much for democracy, MR BLAIR. 52% of those who voted, voted BREXIT, and this man can't accept it. He thinks that those who voted to leave the EU "didn't know what they were voting for"  Well. MR Blair, I hope that the Conservatives will sweep the board at the next election, and the 52% who have been ridiculed and called "uneducated" will get behind Theresa May, and show the likes of you that when they voted OUT, they meant it!

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.04.17 23:36

@sallypelt wrote:
So much for democracy, MR BLAIR. 52% of those who voted, voted BREXIT, and this man can't accept it. He thinks that those who voted to leave the EU "didn't know what they were voting for"  Well, MR Blair, I hope that the Conservatives will sweep the board at the next election, and the 52% who have been ridiculed and called "uneducated" will get behind Theresa May, and show the likes of you that when they voted OUT, they meant it!
With you all the way there, @ sallypelt thumbup thumbup thumbup

Wales > m1264  < England

Blair is a much-discredited and even hated figure these days, but is still sadly able to command newspaper headlines, even though he should really be doing jail time for war crimes.

Hopefully Blair's support will do for this election result what Neil Kinnock did for our campaign to keep miles and yards.

Back in 2006, Britain was the surprise victor in the race to hold the 2012 Olympics, narrowly beating France.

The next day Neil Kinnock, a zealot for metricating Britain's roads, said: "If Britain doesn't switch to kilometres and metres before the Olympics, the world will look on us as a backward country".

This ridiculous comment was greeted with much derision. I found out then how much people really loathed Neil Kinnock. We had shoals of people rushing to support our campaign (to keep the mile), who told us: "Right, if Kinnock's against keeping the mile, then we're all for it!"

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.04.17 23:42

Would you buy a used car from this man?

I rest my case.

He's looking more like Martin Clunes every day - is he cloning a clune?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.04.17 9:20

Oh well Tony Blair has spoken - that should she Terri May win with a huge majority.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.04.17 11:09

My 'take' on this is:

To 'cover up' for the election expenses 'fraud' Tory MP's (up to '20') who are facing possible CPS 'prosecutions'.

Theresa M's current 'majority' gone and 'by-elections' galore!

C4 say 'up to 30, staff and MP's' may face charges, be 'charged', BEFORE early June 2017.

The Tories were out, in force, last night, including Amber Fudd, Home Secretary, saying 'too late, nothing to see here, we'll pay the fines, forget all that electoral 'fraud' stuff, the slate's been wiped clean'

We'll 'see'.

Just on this, will the Pink P*nce, be selected as the Tory PPC, for the Brighton Pavilion 'seat', again?

Will Esther McVey be 'selected' as a Tory PPC, 'somewhere'?

'UPDATE'

It would 'appear' that Labour MP Dennis Skinner, at PMQ's (12:42pm today) 'agrees' with me, on the Tory 'electoral expenses fraud, scandal'.

T May 'avoided' answering his question, directly!

QUELLE SURPRISE!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 19.04.17 13:06

How can Theresa May dare to call an election and effectively steal all that McCann newspaper headline space in the run up to May 3rd (dissolution day)?

Whatever will RB (CM & TK) have to say?

(Still nothing apart from a couple of election re-tweets on CM’s feed up till now)

Doug D

Back to top Go down

General Election 2017,June 8th

Post by willowthewisp on 19.04.17 13:15

@jeanmonroe wrote:My 'take' on this is:

To 'cover up' for the election expenses 'fraud' Tory MP's (up to '20') who are facing possible CPS 'prosecutions'.

Theresa M's current 'majority' gone and 'by-elections' galore!

C4 say 'up to 30, staff and MP's' may face charges, be 'charged', BEFORE early June 2017.

The Tories were out, in force, last night, including Amber Fudd, Home Secretary, saying 'too late, nothing to see here, we'll pay the fines, forget all that electoral 'fraud' stuff, the slate's been wiped clean'

We'll 'see'.

Just on this, will the Pink P*nce, be selected as the Tory PPC, for the Brighton Pavilion 'seat', again?

Will Esther McVey be 'selected' as a Tory PCC, 'somewhere'?

'UPDATE'

It would 'appear' that Labour MP Dennis Skinner, at PMQ's (12:42pm today) 'agrees' with me, on the Tory 'electoral expenses fraud, scandal'.

T May 'avoided' answering his question, directly!
Hi Jeanmonroe,So darling Theresa would have been forced to have an early Election if the"Expenses Fraud" had deselected 30 MP's,wiping out her majority?  Well done Mr Michael Crick to have investigated the expenses Fraud by channel 4,where was the lap dog BBC on this issue?
Seems as though the B**tards from the John Major era are alive and well,which dodgy Dave found out too late,after his Cousin Boris,done a"Pigs Head" on Dave?
As Verdi has said about"Politicians"and Trust?
The world seems to have gone mad with the escalations of launching of missiles, by North Korea but not the USA in Afghanistan(muscle flexing by USA) troops on the Ground in Syria,NWO,bilderberg,cohorts?
Hard or Soft Brexit,will only be an issue,"IF" France vote in Marine Le Penn and the German's vote out Mrs Merkel?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.04.17 13:31

'UPDATED'...UPDATE

'PMQ's' Wednesday 19th April 2017.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/tory-election-fraud-expenses-snap-general-election-early-theresa-may-pmqs-denis-skinner-a7690881.html

Theresa May says "Tory MPs under criminal investigation for election fraud CAN stand as candidates"

Labour MP Dennis Skinner described the arrangement as 'squalid'

So there you have it!

Possibly 'BENT' Tory candidates CAN 'stand', AGAIN, according to Theresa Jong Un, and be 'included' (passing ANTI FRAUD 'laws' for us 'plebs') in a future UK 'government'!  

And we 'wonder' WHY OG hasn't 'solved' a suspicious SINGLE 'missing' child 'case'!

'wonder' no more!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/